Hiring for Lead Auditor (QMS / ISMS) role.
Job description Below :
- Preparation Dept. Objective reports.
- Preparation of Internal Audit Schedule & Coordination /opening meeting and closing meeting.
- Follow up for Internal Audit closing of Observations.
- Preparation of Management review meeting Input & Output reports.
- Coordination Certification Audit and Surveillance (TUV-SUD) Audit for ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013.
- Follow up for closing of Observations.
- To update QMS & ISMS Manual, Procedures, Policies, Risk Assessment Plan, SOA & Formats.
- Internal Audit of ISO - QMS & ISMS standards.
About Company:Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for studenthousing). It helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, nonstandardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the leading student housing platform globally, with Million student housing units listed in
countries and across cities.
Take a lead role in end-to-end finance management
Manage a team of to take care of
Global entity setups and Compliances
Financial data management system
Get the Consolidated books closures monthly level
Take a lead role in new country expansions
Understand the budget requirements from the department heads and plan cash flow
Analyze revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
Present potential scenarios and outcomes to management team
Maintain investor relations and reporting
CA with minimum 5- 7 years of experience
Knowledge of end to end of Accounts
Direct Tax/Indirect Tax Compliances
MIS, Analytics, Excel Skills
Good Communication skills
Team leader (Min 5-6 member team)
Experienced in corporate finance and investor relations
About the company: Our Client works in the area of skilling and livelihoods for underserved youth. This is a pioneering program with a strong PPP model, an agency-led approach to livelihoods
and a vision of socio-economic transformation. The Lighthouses are run through a public-private partnership that empowers the Government, Corporates, NGOs and Citizens to work together
towards changing lives.
About the Role
The Assistant Manager - Compliance & Governance will be responsible for overall financial compliance and governance for the organisation. The position is responsible to work with Senior Leaders enhancing financial processes for facilitating growth of the organization.
We are seeking a highly motivated team player with the ultimate aim to serve 1 million youth by 2030 .This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a growing team, and to contribute to strategy, systems development and compliances management.
Roles and responsibilities:
● End to End management of compliance requirements for LCF.
● Responsible for organising MIS review meetings as per the timelines.
● In consultation with all concerned,compliance trackers and dashboards and ensure they are accurately and timely updated.
● Support in development and review of MOU’s, agreements and any other documents as required.
● Ensure compliances for Section 8 non profit rules/governance of statutory reporting.
2. Board Management:
● Preparation and Signing of minutes of all board meetings and committee meetings during the year.
● Provide insightful and accurate reports to the Board of Trustees and Senior Management as and when required.
3. Systems & Processes:
● Support in setting up systems for the corporate development team on a need basis.
● Stay informed about programmatic developments at all levels to document them in strategic reports.
● Contribute to any reports, collaterals due for Donor or internally.
● Any other responsibilities assigned by the immediate line manager
What are we looking for:
● Education: CS/CA/Post graduate in Finance
● Experience: Minimum experience of 3-6 years. Preferably prior experience of working in compliances & finance management.
● Data management skills – Hands-on experience in project management and data driven program evaluation
● Strong knowledge of FCRA laws,NGO compliances.
● Should be proactive and detail oriented.
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
● Analytical skills
● Problem-solving skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Prior experience of working with state and national governments.
● Proven track record of timely and accurate submission of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
Base Location: Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Compliance Tester you’ll be working on compliance QA projects across a range of games and on any one of the following platforms and its iterations: Microsoft Xbox, Sony Playstation, Nintendo Switch
What you tell your friends you do
“I make sure the games we release meet the hardware manufacturer standards and are ready to be played by millions.”
What you will really be doing
- Testing as per Compliance standards on any one of the platforms (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) and its iterations
- Assist compliance QA leads to build plans and test strategies to deliver compliance projects
- Review and vet bugs and test cases from Jr. and Exp. QA testers
- Raise tickets on Dev portals and compliance discussion groups
- Provide training to Jr. and Exp. testers when needed.
- Provide relevant feedback on the games/titles under test by you.
- Update checklists and compliance documents when requested by Test Lead or QA Management
- Assist Test Leads with Daily/weekly reporting
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 2 + years of games QA experience with 1+ years as a Compliance Tester working on any one (Sony, MS, Nintendo) of the platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ISTQB or similar QA certification will be desirable
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms
- Experience in leading/mentoring small teams
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
What The Role Is
We are looking for an GRC Operations Officer based in Chennai. This is a new role within the growing IT Compliance function, where you will be responsible for handling audits, implementation of information security policies etc,. The successful candidate will be comfortable working with the team on implementing frameworks and providing support for internal and external stakeholders. Reporting to the IT Compliance Officer for our Chennai team, this role is integral to the successful growth of the team as well as wider company performance.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute and assist with continuous improvement of company policies, practices, and procedures
- Review, modify and maintain existing practices and policies to reflect our operations and values within specific industry-standard frameworks like ISO and NIST, among others
- Provide support for internal and third-party audits
- Respond to due diligence and TPRM requests from customers and other interested parties.
- Support internal staff with GRC-related questions and topics
- Develop, maintain and execute awareness programs
- Be a local representative of the company’s GRC group and manage the physical security requirements for the location
- Work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt to needed changes
- Effectively communicate risks to diverse audiences, both in writing and verbally
- Apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing, and reporting on audit engagements and auditing process;
What You’ll Bring
- 2-5 years IT Security, IT risk, IT auditing, and/or IT Compliance experience within a technology company, accounting firm, or others.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience working in compliance/GRC team.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to details.
- Knowledge of applicable domestic and internationally recognized information security management, governance, and compliance principles, practices, laws, rules and regulations;
- Information systems auditing, monitoring, controlling, and assessment process.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous health insurance benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave.
- Flexible work schedule and work-from-home options
- Flexible PTO
Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned
bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the
consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile
generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is
backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low
latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit
and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with
underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have
eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a
mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire
stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): www.onescore.app
Security Compliance Lead
Opportunity to build GRC practice grounds up for new Age Fintech startup, lead and
implement PCI-DSS, ISO-27001, RBI compliances
What you will do:
● Be SME for all applicable regulations, guidelines and industry best practices
to manage risk and ensure compliance.
● Be the single point of contact for all external entities related to Security and
● Owner for all security documentation such as policies, standards, and
● Owner for driving security controls across all organisation functions.
● Build continuous assessment practice which is superset of all required
● Manages and supports Information Security Risk Management Life-cycle for
● Provide adequate security and compliance against specific standards such as
NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and other
● Identifies and formally documents deviations from published standards,
estimates risk level, recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in
operational and non-operational situations.
● Identify potential areas of IT compliance vulnerability and risk; guide the
accountable stakeholders to develop/implement corrective action plans for
resolution, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar
situations in the future. Risks should be identified, assessed and monitored on
an ongoing firm-wide and individual entity basis
4-8 years of experience in Cybersecurity & Risk Compliance Domain in areas
including and limited to: System Security, Network Security , SOC, Risk &
● Auditing experience in ISO-27001, SOX, NIST, PCI-DSS
● Experience with AWS Security and Compliance.
● Prior experience in the Banking and Financial domain is nice to have.
● Proven experience in Endpoint Security, Network Security, SIEM,SOC
Advanced security tools – SOAR platform, Vulnerability Management, SIEM
● Experience building Threat Modeling practice
● Strong communication skills
In a nutshell, Signzy makes regulatory processes for banks, NBFCs, and other financial institutions simple, secure, and compliant by providing onboarding solutions that can be used to perform extraction, verification, forgery detection, background checks, credit checks etc using Artificial Intelligence. Signzy’s unique solutions offer 75% cost reduction in customer onboarding and almost 3X increase in business efficiency.
Wayne Secure RTA Service Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Signzy Technologies, which shall function as Registrar and Transfer Agent (RTA) and Securities Transfer Agent (STA) under regulatory framework stipulated by Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). With the fundamentals in place by Signzy Technologies, we are now gearing up for our next phase of high growth, and further providing building-up solutions to the next level of onboarding in the Investments space through RTA / STA Services by Wayne Secure.
Brief about the role-
Manage end-to-end operations involved in processing of the applications as well as maintain detailed records of the transactions of investors in compliance with applicable regulations
Monitoring unclear purchases and pending transactions report.
Supervised resolution of queries/complaints received from investors/ distributors/ internal stakeholders and across branches as well as ensure closure of complaints received from investors/ SEBI and the other stakeholders within the agreed TAT
Ensure daily reports such as DTR, High Value Transaction Redemption or switch, Distributor AUM, Call Center Report, Branch AUM report are shared with the respective recipients.
Follow ups to be taken for NCT pending as per second and third level escalation and DC reject cases.
Actively involvement in NFO Process includes designing forms; activating online platforms for fresh purchase and communication to the investors/ brokers.
Liaison with CDSL/NSDL for listing new and roll-over schemes on the BSE/ NSE platform.
Working on reports which needs to be shared with compliance to report it to SEBI/ AMFI/ FIU
Working on CKYC projects which includes uploading, preparing txt files, generating response files, etc.
Client servicing for portfolio management services.
Monitoring Sales, Institution and RTA operations mailbox.
Co-ordination for resolution of all type of queries at escalation level
Manage, control and monitor end-to-end RTA processes while ensure processing of documents in line with industry standards while simultaneously improving internal controls to suit the business specific requirements
Creation of systems and SOPs for entire operations to reduce TAT and increase productivity
Interacting with fund houses, understanding and documenting requirements
Ability to lead and independently manage the operational and compliance set-up in relation to RTA and/or STA services.
Good technical, operational and compliance knowledge pertaining to the functioning of RTA and/or STA.
Possess a highly solution oriented and business focused approach and always play an enabling role for growth of business.
Ability to understand business requirements and how this would translate to requirements from the legal team.
Be as ambitious as we are, and hence willing to travel, go out of her / his way to build at the highest quality, to meet goals and deadlines.
Posses acumen to understand the commercial, operational and structural aspects of products and services, to effectively implement such learning.
Reliability for timely and effective completion of work allocated.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
Key Responsibilities & expectations from the candidate
- Must have strong experience in Information Security Management system(ISMS), creation of policy, procedures and implementation.
- Operates as a key contributor to the RFP, Third-Party Risk assessment, cloud security assessment etc.
- Lead the strategic and tactical development of information security framework, risk management and new compliance initiatives
- Subject matter expertise in ISO 27001, SOC2, CCPA, CPRA, GDPR, PCI DSS and HIPAA.
- Must have a strong experience in the documentation process and reviewing MSA, SCC, SLA & DPA.
- Good knowledge of BCP/DR, Incident response, VA/PT and Audit methodologies of various compliance frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Access management, Network, Application Security, Encryption, Backup, Physical Security, ISMS Training & Awareness etc..
- Ability to deal with the customers and vendors on Security and privacy matters.
- Knowledge of Core IT processes, SDLC, network infrastructure will be useful.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into IT security issues
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Highly self-motivated and hardworking.
Qualification and certification
- Bachelor’s/master's degree in Security, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
- Should be at least ISO 27001 lead auditor or lead implementer.
- 3+ years of related work experience in information security governance, risk and compliance (GRC) or relevant compliance roles in the SaaS industry.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Managing Operations of Existing Clinics (Managing a team of Clinic SPOCs)
- Delivering against annual business targets for clinics
- Ensuring high levels of NPS (customer satisfaction)
- Ensuring compliance with new SOPs for clinic operations, commercial processes, ISMS compliance etc
- Auditing coordination and implementation
- Managing Doctor & Staff Performance & Training Reviews
- New Format Clinics - Pre-Launch
- Assisting the senior business team in finalising the clinic concept prior to launch:
- Understanding the customer value proposition and clinic offering
- Detailing out the physical and human infrastructure required to deliver the offering
- Preparing SOPs for clinic teams- customer handling, commercial, inventory, administration, information security etc
- Launch Execution
- Ensuring compliance with execution plan by coordinating with internal (HR, Legal, Procurement, Product) and external stakeholders as necessary
- Assisting in coordinating negotiations and service by key vendors - design, construction, real estate, equipment etc-to ensure timely launch
- Ensuring critical path tasks: location hunting, property finalisation, fitout
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s in science, Tech or commerce, MBA from tier 1/2 college
- Prior experience of managing business and operations for a cluster of at least 10 retail locations in the healthcare, wellness, or lifestyle industries
- Experience of launching new locations, including property hunting and fit-outs (at least 5 units)
- Process and detail-oriented
- Excellent people skills
- Experience in large corporate-run health/ wellness chains (Apollo Health & Lifestyle, Dr Agarwal's, Vasan Eye, Clove Dental etc)
- Interest or prior experience in the use of digital technology to solve consumer problems
- Agile and entrepreneurial
What you will do:
- Understanding KYC and ensuring compliance norms are met for all transactions
- Liaising with external parties to ensure disbursements happen on track, including but not limited to, banking partners, fintech partners
- Driving automation of disbursement automation by contributing to product-tech initiatives
- Ensuring TAT on investment disbursement operations
What you need to have:
- CA, CS; MBA / PGDM
- 3+ yrs of experience in investment/ disbursement operations in the investment-tech/ fin-tech industry.
- Experience in taking ownership and completing & closing transactions end to end.
- Experienced in serving demanding clients within an evolving industry, focused on adherence to global financial regulations and compliance procedures would be considered an asset.
- Willingness to work the hours necessary to meet deliverables.
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Learning Budgets - We love to support our employees’ efforts to learn, grow, and improve
- Competitive compensation and healthcare
- Health insurance
- Being a top 20 team member in a high growth startup, with room to scale exponentially as we grow
- Equity stock options
- Paid casual off/marriage leaves
· Self-driven individuals with 4 to 7 years of relevant information security experience.
· Should have adequate experience in dealing with disparate teams.
· Previous experience on medium and large platforms, with multiples technologies/vendor.
· Worked under high pressure situations (priority incidents/urgent delivery)
· Hands on experience on NGFW such Cisco, Juniper, CheckPoint, F5/ASM
· Hands on experience on IDS/IPS management, Web Proxy, Application Firewalls; Load Balancers.
· Hands on vulnerability scanning experience.
· Hands on NAC management , Cisco ISE, RSA SecureID experience.
· Knowledge of Information security standards, policies, controls and structures prevalent in the industry.
· Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals(Routing, Switching) and common Internet protocols( HTTP, SNMP, TLS, DNS etc.)
· Experience in regular operational/health check of platforms and applications.
· Experience in writing Operational documents such as system operating guides.
· Previous working experiences with managing SIEM platform.
· Previous experience in security monitoring and incident response.
· Sound understanding of IT Service Management disciplines in line with IT industry standards and best practices, e.g. ITIL
· Routing, Switching knowledge
· Unix, Windows Operating system knowledge