QA Manager - India, Location: Gurgaon
TBO – ( www.tbo.com )
TBO is a global platform that aims to simplify all buying and selling travel needs of travel partners across the world. The proprietary technology platform aims to simplify the demands of the complex world of global travel by seamlessly connecting the highly distributed travel buyers and travel suppliers at scale.
The TBO journey began in 2006 with a simple goal – to address the evolving needs of travel buyers and suppliers, and what started off as a single product air ticketing company, has today become the leading B2A (Business to Agents) travel portal across the Americas, UK & Europe, Africa, Middle East, India, and Asia Pacific.
Today, TBO’s product range from air, hotels, rail, holiday packages, car rentals, transfers, sightseeing, cruise, and cargo. Apart from these products, our proprietary platform relies heavily on AI/ML to offer unique listings and products, meeting specific requirements put forth by customers, thus increasing conversions.
TBO’s approach has always been technology-first and we continue to invest on new innovations and new offerings to make travel easy and simple. TBO’s travel APIs are serving large travel ecosystems across the world while the modular architecture of the platform enables new travel products while expanding across new geographies.
- You will influence & contribute to “Building World Largest Technology Led Travel Distribution Network” for a $ 9 Trillion global travel business market.
- We are the emerging leaders in technology led end-to-end travel management, in the B2B space.
- Physical Presence in 47 countries with business in 110 countries.
- We are reputed for our-long lasting trusted relationships. We stand by our eco system of suppliers and buyers to service the end customer.
- An open & informal start-up environment which cares.
What TBO offers to a Life Traveller in You:
- Enhance Your Leadership Acumen. Join the journey to create global scale and ‘World Best’.
- Challenge Yourself to do something path breaking. Be Empowered. The only thing to stop you will be your imagination.
- As we enter the last phase of the pandemic; travel space is likely to see significant growth. Witness and shape this space. It will be one exciting journey.
- As a fastest growing B2B platform our priority is purpose-building scalable systems.
- Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performing and scalable solutions.
- Fast response to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm's regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments.
Top Sights During Your Role Stay (Key Expectations)
- Working and collaborating cross-functionally with payment providers and leaders within product management, software development, treasury, legal, risk, compliance, sales, customers, and finance to deliver enhanced and consistent payment capabilities and experiences.
- Able to analyze & report the key risk areas while documenting test plan & during testing/UAT.
- Excellent English skills (both Written & spoken)
- Able to analyze existing systems & the proposed system to conduct Gap Analysis.
- A good understanding of SDLC, QA process and the technical artifacts is required to collaborate & communicate with the technical team
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practice activities to drive overall efficiency and business process alignment throughout the company.
- Coordination with payment service providers, card/payment networks as well as Acquirers on the integrations globally
- Owning initiatives that improve product quality
Why Check-In to This Role
- Global Role, not just marginal impact. High visibility work areas which are mission critical with immediate impact on business.
- Close working with senior leadership
- Potential to learn and grow at rapid pace.
- Once -in-a-career time opportunity to deploy cutting edge processes from grounds-up. Strong conceptual exposure, where you would be challenged for concepts, strategy, innovation and end user business results.
- Above assures 3X years of experience for every year of time spent with us, when compared to not just your peers, but also those who are few years senior.
Do You have it in You Take the Voyage (‘Must-Haves’)
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Extensive hands-on test experience within Agile projects, with a strong understanding of the Sprint, CI/CD and release testing lifecycles.
- Experience of leading team of QA Engineers.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Open-Source tools and Cloud based services, Database Testing, API Testing with Postman and SOAPUI, Performance Testing, Selenium
We are hiring for SDET/Automation Developer
4-7 yrs | Bangalore Office
- The individual should expertise in Manual Testing,Automation Testing,Database
Testing with at least 5+ years experience.
- The individual should have strong Automation Experience on multiple application
platforms, such as Front End(UI),Backend(Webservices/API) and Mobile(Android &
- Setting up,Design,Develop and Maintaining Automation Frameworks from Scratch
as an individual contributor.
- Excellent Designing and Programming skills using any language, such as Java,
- Strong command on Automation Tools like Selenium, Rest Assured and Appium.
- Excellent working experience on Automation Frameworks like Hybrid Framework
along with Design patterns like Page Object Model.
- To validate API and DB data elements, SQL queries should be good.
- Understanding project documents,customer demands and product objectives and
achieve using Automation.
- Should be responsible for managing quality on the production release Researching
Testing tools, methodologies, trends and upgrading existing practices and
- Responsible for creating performance and load tests and report on performance impact for every release using tools like JMeter or similar(Good to have).
- The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC and STLC processes.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience with Atlassian’s JIRA/Monday.com tools .
- Experience in a start-up or Product based companies.
- Fintech domain experience is a plus.
Who we are:
The world needs a superpower that revolutionizes digital banking for small businesses and financial institutions! That’s why we built Open - a digital banking enterprise that builds industry-defining banking products for businesses, startups, freelancers, financial institutions and more.
We have already built several powerful forces like Open Money - the world’s fastest growing SME neobanking platform, Zwitch - Asia’s first-ever no-code embedded finance platform, and BankingStack - a modern cloud-native digital baking OS.
Open has been awarded the ‘Most Innovative Neo bank’ & ‘Most Innovative Digital Bank’ at India Fintech Awards 2021 & Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) respectively. But this is just the beginning of a paradigm shift we are about to forge in the world of banking. On 3rd May 2022, Open became the 100th Unicorn of India.
Open is currently home to some of the smartest & brightest 500+ minds in the fintech space. We’re a Series D funded startup backed by leading international funds like Temasek, Google, Tiger Global, IIFL Finance Ltd., SBI Holdings Japan, 3one4 Capital, Speed Invest, Beenext, Tanglin Venture Partner Advisors & Angellist to name a few.
To build and strengthen this superpower, we’re on the lookout for some extraordinary folks. Are you up for this challenge?
Since our inception in 2017, we’ve launched a line of cutting-edge innovative products that are truly disrupting the banking game.
Open.Money: Trusted by Leverge Edu, Rupeek, Aisle, Arzooo & million others, Open started out by empowering entrepreneurs to focus on growing their business via our flagship product Open.Money . At the heart of it is the Open business account that comes with a VISA business card & combines banking, payments, accounting, expense management & taxes, in one place.
Zwitch: Over the last 5 years, we have realized that embedding banking to product workflows is complex. That's why we built Zwitch - an embedded finance platform that offers API and no-code components for banking and compliance. It empowers businesses to build and integrate banking and financial features into any product out there!.
BankingStack: Having been deployed at over 15 banks in India, BankingStack, a cloud native SME banking platform, has already created a dent in the current fintech space. This financial OS, empowers banks to launch & complement their own digital banking offerings thus offering a superior experience to customers.
Why work at Open?
- You’ll be part of the early tribe that is changing the way business banking rolls
- Every atom of your work will impact the way millions of businesses are run
- You’ll work with some the brightest minds who’ll celebrate your quirks
- You’ll find growth & fun to be two-way streets - how you thrive and the way you jive, in turn drives Open
Expertise in automating the manual tasks with Batch - Shell scripting, API framework development, Automation framework migration
Functional expertise on Eclipse - Java, TestNG,Maven, Web application automation, Senstalk
Exposure to the applications launched on the Linux platforms.
The role expects overall strong exp in Web Testing, DB test, and API Test areas.
Strong knowledge of Scripting and Framework (Selenium Webdriver, Appium and API)
Employee strength: 50+
Location : Pune
Position : Software Quality Assurance
Working days: 5 days
Working Time: 9 Hours
Interview Process: Virtual rounds
As of now work from Home
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, including Complete Experience in Software Test Life Cycle(STLC)
- Must have experience in web application, mobile application (Android/iOS), and API testing (Manual) with different environments
- Experience in Automation is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge and experience in SQL Database testing
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools , and approaches (functional and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in creating testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- writing test cases and automating them, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility, end to end, and concurrency tests
- Experience with products like Jira, Confluence, Test Rail is an advantage
- Experience in a SaaS environment that has an agile development process is a huge plus
- Process definition and implementation
- Work closely with the development team to understand the issues and to resolve the issues
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes within schedules/timelines
- Nice to have experience in US healthcare domain(EMR/EHR/ Digital healthcare product)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
Responsible for test case specification, automation and data generation for the various products.
- Develop test automation framework components and test cases using best object oriented programming practices
- Design and implement functional, performance, scalability, stability, and stress tests- Analyze results, identify functional and performance issues and write clear and detailed bug reports
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 2-5 years of experience in writing test automation cases
- Knowledge of manual as well as automation testing
- Experience in front-end web application test automation (e.g. Selenium Web-driver)
- Experience in industry best practices in SW development processes: Unit testing, OO design, code reviews etc.
- Experience with either functional or performance testing and analysis
- Experience testing complex REST APIs
- Strong programming and SW design skills in Scala, Java, C# or other OO language
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
We are looking for a candidate who will be an agent of change and who will drive and execute based on our Quality and Reliability Transformation Roadmap. He/She will be responsible for testing Education Service domains across platforms, automation of functional/regression and RFB (sanity) service test suites, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline and Shift Left methodologies. We will also expect the candidate to take ownership of a functional domain and play a hands-on role in the execution of testing for projects in this area.
The candidate should have extensive experience in testing, testing automation, testing leadership and software development. The candidate should be proficient in-service automation testing tools like Eclipse, IDNE, Jenkins, GIT hub. The candidate should have at least 4-8 years of service testing or software development experience.
The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent team player. The candidate is expected to work with Agile teams that consist of test analysts, developers, automation engineers and other stake holders. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team, sometimes across multiple time zones. The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time.
QA Engineer - Automation Responsibilities:
- Create automation plan and delivery roadmaps
- Develop test automation solutions for applications across different platforms
- Adhere to existing standards; provide suggestion to improve and set new standards
- Participate in technical discussions with engineering teams to understand application architecture and API model
- Collaborate with QA Engineers and Software Developers to identify test automation scope and priorities
- Configure, maintain, and operate service test automation tools and frameworks
- Capture requirements and test cases, understand application features, analyse requirements and develop test automation solution with a view of the end to end application flow
- Design and create robust automated test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Integrate test automation scripts with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline
- Communicate progress to the senior leadership on a regular basis
- Should have Education Service domain and application knowledge
QA Engineer - Automation Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience working as a Service Test Automation Engineer
- Experience in collaborating effectively across a variety of IT and business groups, across regions, roles, and able to interact effectively with all levels
- Proven record of execution of QA strategy and unification of QA processes across organization
- Must have hands-on experience with Selenium automation using Java
- Working knowledge of any Relational Database and DB Queries.
- Working knowledge of tool and technologies like Jenkins, GIT, JIRA and ALM
- Well versed with approaches like BDD, Keyword Driven, Data Driven and hybrid Driven test automation.
- Good to have understanding of model-based testing.
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall development process and is comfortable diving into the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Experience in presenting to diverse audiences and conducting education and training.
- Have deep experience in defining and developing the service test automation framework.
- Development background is a major plus.
- knowledge of Rest, SOAP, MQ and microservices. (Nice to Have)
Our Infrastructure team is looking for an excellent Senior Software Developer in Test to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Design, develop and improve the automation infrastructure to enable continuous delivery & deployment
• Automate application flows and features to report the test data & test results in a clear and concise manner
• Continuously improve the automation infrastructure that is stable, maintainable and easily scalable
• Collaborate with Engineering, QA, Data Science, DevOps and Customer Success team(s)
• Collaborate with product architect/feature-owners to identify automation/test requirements during early stages of feature definition
• Self-driven, passionate, and constantly research and suggest latest technologies
Qualifications and Technical skills:
• At least 5 years of software development experience, with at least 2 years of specific experience in writing automation framework(s)
• Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem-solving skills
• Proficient with one or more of Java/Python/similar languages with solid scripting experience.
• An understanding of how to automate UI test sequences (using tools like Selenium Web driver, TestNG etc.) and is aware of the tools to accomplish the task
• Experience working in Linux environment.
• Expertise in validating REST APIs, backend application flow logic with good debugging skills
• Demonstrable experience with usage of automation test frameworks for web, web services and experience in developing test suites from scratch
• Excellent communication, strong organizational, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Passionate about keeping the product’s quality bar at an extremely high level at all times
• Ability to work in a fast-paced agile work environment
• Engineering degree in a related field
• Exposure to Cloud (AWS) based SaaS platforms
• Good understanding of agile methodology and software development and test life cycle
• Exposure to defect management tools like JIRA
Why Join us?
We are passionate about intelligently automating our customer processes and we would love to have you as part of this exciting journey! We offer a very competitive compensation plan, stock options and a flexible work environment for the ideal candidates
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
- Perform impact/test analysis for the new features, feature-enhancements and bug fixes.
- Conduct test design and test execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product
- Hands-on execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product
- Automate the tests to ensure repeatability of tests
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 3 to 5 years’ experienced software quality professional.
- Experienced developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance)
- Knowledge & experience on java or python, selenium, appium etc to perform the automation of websites and apps on desktop/handheld devices
- Knowledge & experience on tools like JMeter, gatling, locust to perform non-functional tests
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive candidate who would like to take up technical challenges
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Understands aspects of Agile methodology in terms of Product Quality.
- Defect tracking tool like JIRA, Bugzilla etc.
- Experience in Programming any language, preferably Java, OOPS concepts.
- Experience in API testing (Web Services), Web testing, Android and iOS Apps.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and exposure to MySQL DB, Mongo DB (good to have).
- Experience in Eclipse, IntelliJ, JUnit, Maven, TestNG, POI and respective open source tools.
- Experience in Selenium Web Driver for automation of Web and App.
- Experience in at least two design patterns.
- Experience in Apache, Tomcat and Unix/ Linux.
- Experience analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Good to have Jenkins exposure for CI/CD pipeline.
- Good to have Security, and Jmeter Performance testing experience.
- Must have good communication skill and should be a good team player with go getter" attitude.
- Good to have ISTQB certification.
- Should be from either of B.E., B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA background.
- Experience in Rest assured
- Skills: API Testing with Rest Assured
Who Are We?
Mobikon is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviors, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Mobikon started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150 people in 7 offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in 5 countries use Mobikon's solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 9 countries and has powered more than 5 million in-store reviews.
Who Are You?
Highly motivated solution-oriented individual with outstanding attention to detail, and primary role is to interface with Product Management, Software Development, Product Support and CEO Staff. Enjoy working in a fast-paced and constantly changing startup environment. As part of a team, you'll have to constantly innovate to reduce manual testing, increase test coverage and improve QA processes, all the while delivering on high-quality releases.Great communicator who values being part of a close-knit team and a collaborative atmosphere.
You Will Own:
- Understand product workflows and identifying use cases.
- Maintain a document repository of new feature sets in the product.
- Creating effective test plans, test cases and execute them.
- Minimize manual testing by identifying high ROI test cases and help in automating them.
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, code coverage, performance, and quality assurance best practices/processes.
- Track multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Develop formal QA processes and integrate them into our current Agile SDLC process
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure overall quality of our online platform
- Collaborate with Technical support to prioritize and resolve bugs, manage feature requests and reduce tech support by process efficiency and training
- Defect tracking and management, Test Management and STLC activities.
- Manage a team of manual and automation engineers
- Engineering degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 yrs of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Should have 1 yr of experience in Automation.
- Minimum 2-3 yrs of solid experience in team management and business deliverables is a must for this position.
- Must have a product-based experience.
- Strong SQL/database knowledge.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and breakthrough attitude
- Proven track record of working with product management, and developers in an agile environment.
- Experience using programming languages (for e.g. Selenium, Perl Python, Java, Ruby) to automate manual test cases and tasks.
- Very high ethical standards.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have exposure to startup industries.