About Publicis Sapient
QA Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java and VBScript.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.
LogiNext has more than 200 enterprise clients including many satisfied retail and e-commerce players in North America, Middle-East, South and Southeast Asia. It has also been heralded by multiple platforms as being one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
About the Role:
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate QA Engineer (Manual + Automation) to cater to the testing efforts in the domain of manual testing. You will help the team in building an awesome manual platform from scratch and test the product for quality & stability.
You should have hands-on experience in testing and writing test case to develop and execute exploratory tests in order to ensure product quality. You will have to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also have to ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system. You should have strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Designing, implementation & execution of test cases
Identify, record & tracking of bugs early in release life cycle
Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
Create repeatability in testing through manual testing that enable and validate high quality releases
Identify functional/non-functional issues and come up with creative resolutions.
Engage actively with cross functional teams to enable timely delivery through good planning, proactive communication and timely execution
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
2 to 3 years of relevant experience in the testing domain
Knowledge of DevOps is an added advantage
Hands-on experience in non-functional testing skills like Load Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing
Experience in working on Linux/Unix environment
Understanding of Software Development (preferably Java) and Continuous Integration Systems
Experience with testing on AWS, EC2 environments
Experience in testing APIs
Experience of working in Agile Environment
Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- We are shaping the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses, institutions, and households. It has a rapidly expanding digital audience with over 800 million mobile connections and over 200 million internet users.-
- It has created an integrated business strategy offering a unique combination of telecom, high speed data, digital commerce, media, and payment services.
- We have a three-pronged focus on broadband networks, affordable smartphones and the availability of rich content and applications.
- Our Platforms focuses on designing, developing, and running end to end Digital Ecosystems in various business domains. Hugely popular products and services have been built under the umbrella of our Platforms.
About the "Quality Engineering Competency Center" (QECC) :
- Building such world-class products, operating at massive scale, requires top-notch product engineering along with deep focus on quality engineering practices. With fast moving development cycles (product releases happening on a weekly basis), the need for automated testing tools and techniques is a necessity.
- We are actively seeking a Lead SDET who will lead a team that specializes in test automation and will bring their expertise to multiple projects and teams within our Platforms.
What you can expect in this role:
1. The Lead SDET role in the QECC team is a highly technical role where you are expected to engage with various Teams, to identify and document the prevailing Quality Engineering practice(s) and their limitations, measure key Quality Engineering metrics to set a baseline, develop a Quality Engineering framework that suggests adoption of practices and tools geared towards improving overall quality and stability of product releases.
2. As a SDET Lead, you will spearhead all the test automation deliverables of your team and provide process and technical guidance on various activities such as:
- Defining and evangelizing overall shift-left based Quality Engineering strategy (focusing on preventive and detection aspects of quality) towards enabling rapid, high quality and stable product releases for Customers.
- Understand the application and create a Testing and Test Automation strategy to get quick and deterministic feedback on quality of the application
- Applying test automation expertise to help different digital platforms within in achieving faster testing cycles, that result in faster product releases
- Define robust test-data management strategy for testing complex systems with multiple moving parts.
- Setting up Build and Release Pipeline using DevOps workflow tools.
- Creating and managing test reports
- Provide detailed and effective bug reports
- Working along with product development teams to help reproduce and debug hard-to-replicate issues.
- Establishing a rigor of learnings from production issues, by way of driving RCA/COE reports, achieving closure on lessons learned/ action items from it.
- Mentoring and helping in on-boarding other team-members
- Manage and review work progress and completion by team members
- Identify bottlenecks, and challenges faced by team, and work with various stakeholders to resolve the same
- Contribute to building and maintaining the test automation frameworks for multiple application platforms and devices, like mobile apps (Android and iOS), web apps, desktop apps, or proprietary set-top-box apps.
- Manage and address tech debt related to automation frameworks and implementation
- Setup appropriate real-time reports and dashboards to understand current state of quality
- Provide holistic view of quality of the product with areas of concerns (and solutions) to stakeholders
- Show and lead-by-example how proper automation implementation looks like.
We think you could be a good fit if:
1. Extensive (overall 10+ years) experience working as SDET Lead (at least 3+ years) with hands on test development background with 5+ years of experience in a technical lead or similar role, leading test automation development efforts. The following skills are must- have for this role.
2. Experience and working knowledge of distributed systems using micro services architecture.
3. Hands on experience with BDD/Cucumber frameworks automation. (MUST)
4. Working knowledge of the technical stacks and practices used in modern distributed architecture systems. Understanding of implementation and deployment architecture of such systems.
5. Extensive daily experience in writing clean and solid code in any modern languages: Java (preferred), Kotlin, JS.
6. Strong working knowledge and understanding of different types of APIs (example: HTTP, JSON, REST, XML, SOAP, sync/async, OpenAPI spec, etc.)
7. Extensive experience in API- test automation- and UI- test- automation:
- API test automation:- Hands on experience with API test automation tools, like Postman,- REST-assured,- Karate etc.-
- UI test Automation:- Hands on experience with UI test automation tools, like Selenium- WebDriver, Appium,- etc.-
8.Experience in developing, enhancing, and maintaining custom test automation frameworks.
9.Experience in managing a team, track and make work visible.
10.Experience in using application life cycle management like Azure DevOps, JIRA, Jenkins.
11.Good Experience and knowledge of design, code, debug, deploy and maintenance.
12.Azure exposure or knowledge will be nice to have.
13.Strong understanding, knowledge of software development and testing life cycle and process.
14.Experience with non-functional testing (NFTs) such as Performance, Load, Scalability, Chaos/Resiliency, Security testing etc. You may/may not be a SME on any of these.
15.Experience working with cross functional teams, dev managers and all the stake holders for the integration and end to end testing.
16.Experience in setting up dashboards and reports to understand current and upcoming work, as well as understand quality of the product under test.
17.Extensive experience in Agile ways of working.
In addition :
1. You are an effective communicator, who has had experience in successfully building and leveraging cross function and cross-team relations to advance team goals.
2. You like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that may require context switching multiple times in a day, while constantly balancing your priorities.
3. You have a strong aptitude for solving complex problems.
Educational Background :
B. Tech/B.E./MS/MTech- in- any Specialization-
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC ( www.gohighlevel.com ) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the team:
The Mobile App Product team is responsible for building the best in class mobile ecosystem for SMEs. We do this by building features that solve real-world problems for SMEs that improve agency stickiness for the platform.We also allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labled brand.
This team act as a bridge between multiple product areas including Phone System, email system, CRM, Reputation Management etc.
GoHighLevel is looking for a Mobile QA Engineer for its Mobile team who is passionate about mobile testing and automation. You will be creating, maintaining and automating test cases for the iOS and Android apps at GoHighLevel. In addition, developing innovative tools to boost our testing efficiency, debug failures, and making it easy to communicate results with high level reports. You will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing and reporting test automation results. The ideal candidate will be technical, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, and focused on achieving results
At Gohighlevel, you will:
- Perform mobile testing(android/iOS apps) and mobile automation for mobile apps using BDD framework with tools-Appium/flutter driver/ etc
- Using declarative paradigm for writing tests.
- Perform multi-mobile platform functional tests in different environments.
- Identify, isolate (in source code, and app), report and track defects (functional and non-functional) to closure.
- Review requirements, and provide feedback on business completeness and testability.
- Review change requests (Git, Clickup) and provide a level of effort estimates of QA effort.
- Truly agile partnership with product owners and developers to progressively work towards improved efficiency in both business and technology.
What we look for:
- 7 to 10 years of experience working with mobile testing, api testing and mobile automation(Appium/flutter driver/Espresso etc)
- Programming skills in any of the language/s -Java/Dart/Kotlin
- Ability to define, design, develop & maintain test automation frameworks
- Author manual test cases based on product spec and automate them as part of a feature delivery
- Ability to identify and root cause Automation test and app failures
- Support bi weekly release regression of the apps by automation and manual testing and providing sign offs
- Ability to formulate test strategies, test methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of Product life cycle, release metrics and goals
- Understand the full lifecycle of Product development and understand release metrics.
- Team-player who collaborates well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to identify and learn new technologies quickly
- BE/B.tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent is required
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of api testing
- Mobile automation using flutter driver based framework
- Knowledge of programming languages-Dart/Kotlin
- Knowledge of CI-CD tools such as Codemagic/Jenkins/Bitrise
- Experience of planning and designing performance tests, creating and running the tests, and finally analyzing results to finetune.
- Experience conducting performance testing to ensure system capacity, reliability, and scalability
- Ability to understand and translate test requirements into a testable and correct design
- Ability to develop a test plan as required
- Strong hands-on experience with JMeter
- Knowledge of performance monitoring tools
- Hands-on experience analyzing reports and documenting observations to identify bottlenecks.
About The Company :
SCIGON was founded in 2008 by technology practitioners with a people-focused mindset. We continually strive to build on a track record of success, establishing new avenues for capabilities and growth. Based in Chicago, SCIGON offers a complete suite of offerings to meet enterprise and public sector customer technical, engineering and product needs. SCIGON's professionals advance client initiatives with a high degree of quality and efficiency. SCIGON has received broad recognition nationally and has been recognized through industry awards, media coverage, and several case studies Our goal is to provide fresh and effective ideas for mutual success. Our Mission: SCIGON is committed to providing an innovative approach and solutions that enable our clients and partners to succeed. While knowledge, experience and technology provide the tools with which we reach these aims, we place the most value on relationships.
We focus on understanding customer and partner needs, bring a collaborative approach to the discussion, and work hand-in-hand to identify effective strategies that intersect outcomes with the business drivers that underpin needs. Our Vision: Understanding client and partner needs, and to working as a team to meet mutual objectives. Our company culture is also centered on a commitment to sustainability, as well as social and economic responsibility
Frequently Asked Questions :
Why work for us ?
It would be a Challenging, grounds up a promising circumstance for you. You get an opportunity to chip away at great technologies alongside stunning specialists with strong financial strength.
Also, we have some Employee Value Propositions :
- An outstanding work culture :
- Remote work :
- Work life balance :
- Provident fund Professional growth through our Learning and development
● Strong software engineering background, with good problem solving skills.
● Extremely self-motivated; able to identify opportunities for improvement and tackle
them, without external direction
● Experience with testing automation tools like Selenium/Appium, jUnit etc.
● Experience in testing Web Application and Mobile Web
● Experience in testing Native Mobile Applications(Android/Ios)
● Good working knowledge of scripting languages.
● Experience developing and debugging in Php, Python or Java.
● Basic understanding of linux systems and commands.
● Knowledge of relational databases/SQL
● Strong communication and documentation skills
● BE in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
● Understanding of continuous deployment techniques
Position: QE Automation Engineer / SDET
Job Location: Pune (Work From Home) Till Pandemic.
Salary: As per Company Standard
Experience: 8 plus Years of Software Engineer Testing , 2 plus years of hands-on experience using Selenium and Cucumber.
Skills needed for Automation SDETs are :
Excellent communication skills
Must have knowledge of –
Selenium with standard Maven, TestNG/JUnit
Cucumber / BDD (Karate will also do)
Rest Assured (including Postman)
GitHub / Sourcetree / GitLab
Good to have skills are –
Shell / Groovy script
Any Cloud experience
Skills we can train on as per need –
Skills needed for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are -
Must have –
Java / Python scripting
Shell / Groovy
Jenkins / Bamboo and related devops areas
Good to have skills are –
GCP Intermediate skills
EARLY JOINING CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFFERED. SAY WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS.
Selenium web driver