Role & Responsibilities
● Design, Develop and execute automated test scripts for web and mobile applications
● Develop and execute test plans, test cases and test reports
● Develop data-driven, modular automation scripts that can be re-used with minimal additions.
● Design and run performance and load tests to measure conformance to performance
● Work with developers to identify and resolve problems.
● Ensure that test environments are set up accurately.
● Work with testing staff mentoring them on test automation.
● Take responsibility for own and team goals. Gives adequate direction to junior testing staff.
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar degree
● 4 - 6 years of experience with software testing in an n-tiered architecture deployed in large scale
● Experience developing test automation for both web and mobile applications using Selenium,
Appium, Cucumber and BDD
● Knowledge of open source frameworks such as Cypress, TestProjet.io etc is good to have
● Experience with Load and Performance testing
● Experience working with database environments.
● Processes strong verbal and written communication skills