What You’ll Do:
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Product Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for working closely with multiple stakeholders within the company to determine the metrics needed to make critical business decisions. This person should have a strong background in data analysis, Google Analytics, Looker, SQL, and other relevant skills for a Product Analytics Professional.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product Management, UX, Engineering, and Marketing to identify key metrics that drive the business
- Develop and maintain detailed dashboards and reports using tools like Google Analytics, Looker, and SQL to provide actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Develop Python automation scripts to extract, transform, cleanse, and aggregate data for analytics purposes
- Conduct deep-dive analyses to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement within our platform
- Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders in a clear, concise, and visually appealing manner.
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency by implementing best practices for data management and validation.
- Build and maintain data models that support business intelligence and analytics initiatives
- Design and implement experiments to test hypotheses and drive product improvements
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in product analytics
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in product analytics, business intelligence, or data analysis
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related field is preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of Python for use in Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Looker, SQL, and other data analysis tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a data-driven mindset
- Experience with A/B testing and experiment design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working with local and distributed teams
- Experience working in the AdTech industry is a plus
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
DeepIntent is the leading independent healthcare marketing technology company built purposefully to influence patient health and business outcomes. The DeepIntent Healthcare Marketing Platform is the first and only platform that uniquely combines real-world health data, premium media partnerships, and custom integrations to reach patients and providers across any device. This enables healthcare marketers to plan, activate, optimize and measure campaigns that drive measurable patient and business outcomes, all within a single platform. DeepIntent is leading the healthcare advertising industry with data-driven solutions built for the future. From day one, our mission has been to improve patient outcomes through the artful use of advertising, data science, and real-world clinical data.
The DeepIntent Healthcare Marketing Platform is the first and only platform that uniquely combines real-world health data, premium media partnerships, and custom integrations to reach patients and providers across any device. This enables healthcare marketers to plan, activate, optimize and measure campaigns that drive measurable patient and business outcomes, all within a single platform.
Profile: Project Manager
Experience: 6+ years
Education Qualification: Graduate/Postgraduate
Neewee is an Industrial Analytics start-up, focused in making manufacturing visible, transparent, efficient, and autonomous to its clients.
Started in 2014 our journey has evolved from making manufacturing complexity and risk a thing of the past.
Bodhee is our in-house product. We are looking for Project Managers to work with our Product team .
· Manage technical aspects of projects, including planning, execution, and delivery
· Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development
· Create Functional and Technical specification documents, translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
· Track project progress, identify and mitigate risks, and ensure project deliverables are completed on time and within budget
· Delivering new Bodhee features using AGILE delivery programs
· Ensure project quality and adherence to industry standards and best practices
· To act as a single point of contact from the team to Bodhee Stakeholders
· Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and reduce costs
· Promote teamwork, motivate, mentor and develop subordinates
· Manage and take ownership of product including defining scope and developing requirements for product launch
· Overall 6+ years’ experience with 3+ years of experience as Project Manager for any development projects and hands-on technical experience
· Proven experience as a technical project manager, with a track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
· Experience with agile software development methodologies.
· Strong experience with Java and UI design and development
· Strong experience leading development teams utilizing Java and UI technologies.
· Working experience with Data Analytics products is a plus
· Strong understanding of RDBMS and working experience with SQL
· Experience with developing Micro-services Based applications
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills
- Seeking product ideas and feedback from stakeholders, gathering requirements, writing specifications, and helping shape wireframes and workflows
- Defining clear and well-scoped requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Working with engineers and designers to ship features and product improvements
- Identifying success metrics and setting up processes to analyze and track funnel performance using cutting-edge analytics products
- Understanding the consumer through past experiences and research, and market data and ensuring laser focus on the consumer during product development
What you need to have:
- Engineering from Tier 1 Institute
- Prior experience in early or growth stage fintech startups
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Experience with product analytics and SQL or data querying / analysis tools
- Intuitive but data-driven combining the power of analytics and heuristics with innovative customer validation techniques
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal). You will have to inspire a lot as people will look up to you for product vision!
- Ability to understand the needs of the users, translate them into features, and working with the engineering team to understand the implementation details
- Ability to define metrics that drive online communities. You should be comfortable with metrics like MAUs, retention cohorts, etc.
- Ready to roll up sleeves to spend time designing UI, analysing data, setting up quality processes and guardrails, jumping into the business analysis as required
Senior Product Analyst
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
At Vidyakul, you will have the opportunity to impact 60 million state board students’ lives by growing India’s first truly vernacular e-learning platform for 9-12 class state board students.
WHO ARE WE and WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
Vidyakul is a pre-Series A funded EdTech startup based out of Gurgaon, that is truly “democratizing education for the masses”
● Our Investors:
○ We Founder Circle - Backed marquee brands such as BluSmart & Zypp Electric
○ JITO Angel Network - Backed Finance Peer, largest lender of EdTech
○ Dholakia Ventures - Backed by the Diamond King of Surat
● Our Founders:
○ Tarun Saini - 3X founder, 8 years experience in Sales & Marketing
○ Raman Garg - 3X founder, 7 years experience in Ecommerce and Tech
● We are bridging the gap between the villages and quality education at an affordable cost.
● We are growing fast (3X Q-o-Q) and wish for you to be part of this rocketship!
WHAT IS THE ROLE & Responsibilities?
* Hands-on experience of tracking tools like Mixpanel, MoEngage, GA, Firebase. Able to Identify metrics, track and interpret data from different sources to understand the success of product features and iterate accordingly.
* Product Analysis with a problem first, data-driven, test & iterate approach.
* Market research, collecting user feedback and information from other teams to identify priority areas for product development
* Ability to understand user journeys and cull insights from the same
* Assist fellow engineering, design, and business leadership to define our product vision and strategy across your product areas, and deliver tangible business outcomes
* 2-5 years of experience in a similar role involving data analysis and consumer insights
* Ability to analyse data quickly - comfortable with tools like Mixpanel, MoEngage, GA, Firebase
* Strong Analytical and reasoning skills
http://www.synapsica.com/">Synapsica is a https://yourstory.com/2021/06/funding-alert-synapsica-healthcare-ivycap-ventures-endiya-partners/">series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
This is a highly visible role working directly with founders and requires a mix of technical acumen and team leadership skills to drive the execution of the platform. This person must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Work at a key intersection between customers, AI team, product engineering teams, and business development teams
- Partner cross-functionally with product managers, core platform engineers, and AI team to improve adoption of our applications
- Build modules that help onboard new customers onto our radiology platform
- Own end-to-end designing, documentation, development and delivery of softwares that enable clients to use our radiology products effectively
- Ensure analysis, efficiency, responsiveness, scalability and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Create design, develop modules, and coordinate efforts with the development team, working on application architectural implementation
- Collaborate with Product Analysts and Product Managers to estimate and plan work and provide status updates to stakeholders
- Create a close working relationship with business partners to identify the pain points and provide better experience to clients
- Establish strong relationships, and proactively communicate, with team members as well as individuals across the organisation
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 6-10 years of experience.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Nodejs, Python, shell scripting
- Quick adoption of new technologies .
- Proficiency with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Experience with platform components and REST APIs, to define platform interfaces and boundaries
- Experience creating a loosely coupled, services oriented design that can scale for large volumes of data
- Experience supporting extensibility, to plug new modules or services without requiring re-design
- Expertise in object oriented programming and applying OO principles patterns
- Good command over CI/CD processes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with project members and stakeholders.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Prior experience of leading software teams
- Ability to plan projects, execute them and meet the deadline
Job profile: Product Manager
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Create business models and analyse competitive landscape.
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics.
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives.
- Work with the lead product manager, key stakeholders and a cross-functional team to assist with new product releases, including product launch deliverables.
- Work with sales and partners to strengthen offerings.
- Define the product requirements and manage aspects of the offering roadmap.
- Develop and coordinate enablement assets for sales and partners.
- Work with industry analysts, partners, and customers to gather and validate market requirements, understand pain points, address RFEs, and evangelizing the product roadmap and vision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
As a Data Engineer you have to understand Organisation data sets and how to bring them together. You have to work with sales engineering team to support custom solutions offered to the client. Filling the gap between development, sales engineering and data ops and creating, maintaining and documenting scripts to support ongoing custom solutions.
- Collaborating across an agile team to continuously design, iterate, and develop big data systems.
- Extracting, transforming, and loading data into internal databases.
- Optimizing our new and existing data pipelines for speed and reliability.
- Deploying new products and product improvements
- Documenting and managing multiple repositories of code.
- Experience with Pandas to process the data and Jupyter notebooks to keep it all together.
- Familiar with pulling and pushing files from SFTP and AWS S3. Familiarity with AWS Athena and Redshift is mandatory.
- Familiarity with SQL programming to query and transform data from relational Databases.
- Familiarities with AWS Cloud and Linux (and Linux work environment) are mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details.
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment Know your way around REST APIs (Able to integrate not necessary to publish)
- 5 years experience in database systems
- 3 years experience with Python to develop scripts
What’s for the Candidate:
Hyderabad / Remote
Collaborate with research, design, sales, marketing, and engineering to prioritize and deliver the most impactful solutions for our developer customers and their consumers
Plan and execute the short & medium-term strategy for our developer-focused products
Deliver positive business outcomes through best-in-class discovery and delivery
Learn from customer feedback, behavioral measurements, A/B tests, and other data sources to build better customer experiences
5+ years of crafting and delivering world-class digital products
a master communicator who can take people along on your journey
Proficient in data analysis and analysis tools eg. Google Analytics, Tableau, Looker
Strong understanding of the dynamics of a 2-sided marketplace and conversion optimization
Understand the greater implication of projects, their dependencies, and stakeholder tradeoffs
Bias-to-action, willing to do whatever it takes to get quality products and features to market on time