We’re looking for an experienced Developer with in-depth experience in Ruby on Rails who will join our team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
We expect you to have a passion for programming and for writing clean and and efficient Ruby code. Besides٫ you should be able to perform well working in a team٫ along with developers٫ engineers and web designers.
Ruby on Rails Developer responsibilities are:
- Develop robust٫ scalable and secure features
- Write clean٫ maintainable and efficient code
- Participate at all stages of the development lifecycle
- Implement best practices of test-driven development٫ continuous integration٫ SCRUM٫ refactoring and code standards٫ and so on
- Stay informed about relevant new technologies and drive their continuous adoption and integration into design
Ruby on Rails Developer requirements are:
- 4+ years' experience of working on a Ruby on Rails Developer position
- Good experience of developing highly interactive applications
- Good experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented analysis and design
- Strong ability of writing great٫ simple٫ clean٫ efficient code
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science٫ Engineering or other related area
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Title: Software Developer - Java
Experience required: 1.6+ years
Job Location: My Home Hub, Hitech City (WFO)
Company name: Posidex Technologies
- Full stack Java Developer with working knowledge in Angular, Spring Boot and Web Services.
- Able to develop front end web applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing front end web applications in Angular.
- Develop Webservices in SOAP and Rest.
- Develop MVC based application using Spring FrameWork
- Able to Multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Must be an effective problem solver
- Excellent communication skills.
Required Experience and Qualification:
- Qualification can be B.Tech/M.C.A
- 2+ years of experience working with Core Java, J2EE,Angular, Spring framework and Spring Boot
- Experience in creating modules ,components and integrating in Angular
- Experience in Building MVC based Web Application Using JSP/ spring framework.
- Experience in Apache Tomcat and Web Services(Rest/Soap)
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Spring version 4.x, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc)
- Good knowledge of Restful services , SQL and relational databases like Oracle
- Good knowledge of XML Parsers, XML Schema, JAXB,
- Experience in Git.
Since the goal is to grow and develop ourselves, working together can allow you and Shethink PVT. Ltd. to earn fortune remarks and leads.
We are immensely looking for MEAN/MERN Developer.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The candidate must at least have a total experience of 1-4 years in the relevant field.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge regarding data structure and algorithm.
- We require people with keen logisticts skills.
- The candidate must be strong with basics and their concepts must be clear enough to deal with all sorts of delusions.
Location: Indore (WFO)
Own laptop is mandatory.
- Looking for 0-30 Days and Notice Period Serving resources (Across the Globe)
- 4-13 years developing n-tier modern software applications in a highly transparent agile organization with iterations, continuous integration, and a drive for quality
- At least 4 years of experience in software development building Web Services in Java, SpringBoot, Elasticsearch, and Open source technologies
- At least 3 years using ReactJS or VueJS, jQuery and Bootstrap, or similar frameworks
- Experienced in service layer integration (e.g. data, authentication, 3rd party systems) using Ajax and REST APIs.
- Experienced in UI and backend unit testing, functional testing, and performance testing tools.
- Must have experience building responsive web applications and related best practices.
- Experience in building Micro Services using cloud native environments like Azure, Spring Cloud, AWS or GCP with sound understanding of Micro Services Design Patterns
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with real-time streaming processing (Kafka/Storm) is preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement web services in a RESTful manner, along with understanding our broader service-oriented architectures
- Proven ability to work within a cross functional agile team
- Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives
- Ability to use tools such as JIRA, Git, etc. preferred
- Experience with containerized environments such as PCF, Docker, etc. is highly desirable
Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data pipelines at Petabyte scale. Our customers include a Fortune 500 company, one of Asia's largest telecom companies, and a unicorn fintech startup. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible, remote-friendly work environment.
As a Principal Full-stack engineer, you will work across the Acceldata platform products. We’re looking for people with a strong background or inclination towards data engineering and systems; you’re comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces and can work at the intersection of Databases, API's and Frontends
- Be actively involved in strategic direction and product decisions.
- Design, build and maintain APIs, user-facing experiences, and services.
- Work closely with our customers and sales teams on a regular basis to carve out new features and use cases
- Work with MVC frameworks such as React or Angular
- Work with database systems, RDBMS, Mongo, Elastic Search.
- 12+ years of significant of web-application development experience in one or more JS frameworks. You care about building better products.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem-solving.
- Organized, thorough, and detail-oriented
Good to have:
- Contribution to open-source projects.
- Background in enterprise software
- JVM performance tuning and debugging
Cayzen India is working on several software as a service (SAAS) startup ideas for both internally funded startups as well as customers who like leveraging the latest technologies to simplify their business. We are building a startup team in India that is on par with our US team in the quality of talent and challenging work. We are not looking to grow numbers or bodies, we are looking for quality talent with solid engineering fundamentals and inquisitive mind for tough problems.
We are looking to add a full stack developer and data gurus to our team.
- Good understanding of Agile Scrum in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in building and deploying enterprise-level web-based applications and complex business processes
- Familiar with automated testing and continuous integration methods.
- Build documentation of both business requirements & technical solutions
- Strong architecture and design skills to design or understand design for complex multi-tiered applications
- Ability to understand business requirements and design systems accordingly
- Ability to build working prototypes early in the development life cycle & validate business requirements
- Manage/contribute offshore delivery of projects–ensure on-time delivery, and anticipate and flag potential issues ahead of time
- Ability to mentor development teams in complex technical aspects of applications and guide them through various solutions
- Ability to lead technical reviews of the project, identify potential problems and resolve them
Qualifications and Technical Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in building commercial software with.Net framework
- Strong skills in programming with C# ASP.Net/ MVC
- MS SQL Server / Big Data
- WebServices / Rest/ WCF/WebAPI
Cayzen India offers above industry benefits and a startup culture with a small and high talent team. The benefits are above the current industry levels and are open to consideration for the right candidate. The benefits also include being part of a startup team and having the equity and leadership role as the team grows.
You are a motivated and energetic rockstar full stack developer. Go-getter, think out of box to create awesome front-end (jQuery or ReactJS) and back-end (APIs) of an application platform.
- Develop web apps using jQuery or ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, PHP Advanced, any MVC framework and Ajax.
- Hands on knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience of setting up a production workflow with git and cloud deployment will be plus.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as NodeJS, ReactJS, VueJS etc will be plus
// must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
// willingness to learn and improvise skills
// "NEVER SAY NO" attitude towards new and challenging projects
// good verbal and communication skills
// excel in a fast-paced startup-like environment. Should be goal-orientated and be able to work without any supervision or mentorship.
EvueMe Selection Robot is an investee company of Career Launcher group and is an innovative company, National Winner of Economic Times Power of Ideas, Finalist in NASSCOM EMERGE 50 AWARDS 2018, amongst Top 30 Nationally in Nasscom Deep Tech Club and B2B Startup of the year in Electrifi Awards. The company is developing an AI Powered Any-Time, Any-Where, Robot Interviewing Service where a Robot interviews candidates and then ranks them using cutting edge science of video analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data and NLP for final human round of interview
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a candidate who can independently handle a fairly challenging project which offers great learning opportunities under the guidance of senior leaders.
The platform is a cutting edge recruitment platform which has won many awards
Candidates with Min 3 Years experience who will Scope, analyze, debug and implement complex LAMP based systems and handle a project independently.
DESIRABLE SKILLS - XML, HTML, HTML5, XHTML, CSS, JSON Parsing, Jenkins, Github, Gitbash, PHP Storm, AWS EC2 instances, Mobile development (Flutter), Node JS, Angular
THE SELECTION PROCESS:
Candidates will go through a 3 stage selection process
Stage 1 – Online Digital Interview where responses will be recorded over video
Stage 2 – An online technical skills assessment test
Stage 3 – A one to one interview over zoom
We would like the entire process to be completed in less than 100 hours for selected candidates