We at CAW Studios are looking for a passionate recruitment coordinator, who knows, how to identify the resource need, source, screen, and acquire them to be part of our growth journey. Regardless of the result, you’ll leave an excellent and professional customer experience at all times.
What to expect from the role?
- Gain hands-on experience in talent acquisition and recruiting processes.
- Ideate and collaborate with teams on HR projects.
- Learn on the job about the various functions of the HR department.
What would you do?
- Work with the hiring manager, panel members, and other internal team members to coordinate the recruitment and hiring the new employee.
- Develops creative sourcing techniques in getting extraordinary talents.
- Partners with external vendors in building the hiring talents funnel.
- Conduct screening, testing, and preliminary interviewing of potential candidates.
- Lead the hiring flow and recruitment process viz. schedules interviews, extend job offers, and finally brings in talent onboard.
- Arrange travel (if needed) and act as a liaison between the company and the applicant.
- Represent the company in job fairs, recruiting events, and open houses
- Assist in crafting job postings and employment ads
- Champion candidate experience
Who should apply?
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or business administration or another relevant field.
- Has at least 1+ year of experience in the similar industry
- Understanding of Talent acquisition practices.
- Has excellent communication skills
- A seasoned person in attracting, assessing, and acquiring personnel.
- Familiar with direct and indirect sourcing.
- You’ll be knowledgeable about an ATS system, MS Office, and/or GSuite of products.
- Proficient with the web/internet market space, including trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations, and other sources of great customers.
Work Location: Hyderabad
About Caw Studios
Position: Talent Recruiter
- Assist with recruitment efforts, and partner with Businesses to retain and attract the best tech talent.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team engagement and morale.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities with team, hearing and resolving employee grievances, and counselling employees and supervisors
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision of the organisation.
- Build strong relationships with external talent partners, fostering trust and promoting collaboration
- Handle confidential matters with discretion
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources
- 3+ years in human resources or recruitment
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems.
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Forecasting recruitment budgets.
Technical Recruiter Requirements:
- A bachelor's of science or human resources degree.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- 5+ years of work experience in end-to-end recruitment.
- Experience with a tech start-up would be a plus
- Experience of hiring tech role like from end, backend, full stack and app developers
- Hands-on experience using HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- An ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines.
- An ability to be Self-driven and maintain a positive attitude
Designation: Talent Acquisition Consultant.
Experience: 1-5 years in IT Recruitment
Work location: Pune (Kalyani Nagar) & Bangalore (WFH until pandemic)
Work Time: 10 am – 7 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Job Profile/ Responsibility:
- Sourcing candidates of suitable calibre from various job portals (Naukri, Monster, Indeed, LinkedIn, cut short etc), Posting, Head Hunting, Social media, Internal and External References
- The recruiter is responsible for assessing and short-listing candidates through a systematic and multi-layered approach to create a pool of eligible candidates for Job Dost Client Organizations.
- Carrying out the prescribed Assessment for the candidates and identifying profile as per client expectation as per job roles.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews, online assessments, coding tests for candidates.
- Maintain database of candidates in jobdost portal and also ensuring all applicants are routed through jobdost platform from interview schedule to offer
- Performing background and reference checks.
For successful execution of the job, a candidate should possess the following:
- Hands on experience in hiring positions like SAP consultants, System/Cloud Architect, Front/Backend Developer, React, Java/J2EE Developers, .Net Engineers, ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field. Handling candidates in Information Technology is a plus.
- Minimum 1 years of prior experience of as a Recruiter
- Experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with various sourcing methods
- Experience with conducting Assessments
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
Why Join Us?
You will be working closely with a highly experienced team and the founders of JobDost - surely a great opportunity to learn!
As the first few members of an ever-growing team, you will play a key part in the cultures, values, and success story of our company!
We have a budding business with a solid expansion plan ahead of us and we want you to be a part of this game-changing journey!
Temporary full time role
Job requirement - Sourcing and TA for top brand startups in India and around the world.
Need experience and background in HR, TA & outbound search/sourcing
prior experience with tech hiring for startups is highly preferred.
We are seeking free-lance recruiters. Consequently, we provide flexible work arrangements which accomodates for multiple jobs.
Catalyst IQ is a new-age Recrutiment and Advisory startup which brings a ledership from international and local business exposure. We are trying to create an effective marketplace for free-lance recrutiers. We specialise in mandates for edtech, Agritech, Fintech (neo bank, DeFi and Accounting ERP), e-gamming and others.
value proposition - Catalyst IQ provide the potential to for someone to earn a months salary that a typical HR recruiter with 0-4 years exp makes in a full-time role, by just working part-time for us.
Connect with us to learn more.
Job Description: Recruitment Manager, Bhumi Fellowship
Job Nature: Permanent Full-time
The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for attracting the most suitable candidates to ensure adequate fellows in the programme. He/she will strategize and lead key partnerships, provide end-to-end support in receiving and shortlisting potential fellows. He/she will ensure the most suitable candidates even in the farthest corners of the state of Tamil Nadu know about and get to apply to the fellowship.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruitment of suitable number of fellows as per the profiles expected by the programme
- Market the fellowship to potential audience by leveraging events like career fairs, conferences, internship platforms etc.
- Lead partnerships with colleges, volunteer orgs, corporates, media for long term pipeline of Applicants
- Lead the team to review, shortlist, engage potential applicants to maximise selections
- Strategic support for Social media marketing and digital outreach initiatives
- Analyse data, feedback, spot trends and continuously improve effectiveness of the recruitment programme
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience:
- 2+ years work experience in recruitment
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in any discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Willingness to travel – locally and regionally (frequently)
- Good people engagement, networking and listening skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Tami
- Good computer knowledge and MS Office skills
- Strong skills in data analytics
- Self-driven with strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong outreach, branding, sourcing and partnership management skills
- Emotional maturity to empathize with the perspectives/needs of team members
- Collaborate and build a strong database of various stakeholders and networks
- Highly resourceful team-player, who is also self-driven
- Ability to work under stressful environment and timelines
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Reporting to: Director, Bhumi Fellowship
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: CTC 5-6 Lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Location: Chennai
- Minimum commitment: Two years
The Bhumi Fellowship is a full-time paid two-year program designed to develop educational changemakers to lead the next movement in the public education system. Centred around the holistic development of children, the Bhumi fellowship helps build an ecosystem within the school, to enable school leaders and teachers to equip students with the knowledge, adaptability, and resilience to thrive.
We are looking for someone who is committed to Bhumi for at least two years.