Role: US IT Recruiter - Freshers/Trainees
Experience: 0-6 months
Location: Hyderabad (Onsite)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Should understand the requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting
- Should ensure to submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submissions to meet sharp deadlines for each of the requisition
- Make use of effective resourcing strategies, such as head hunting, Internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals
- Candidate must have good communication skill
- He/she must have a good attitude
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high- paced, changing the work environment
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal both
- 0-6 months of experience in US Staffing.
- Should be ready to work 80% of the time on W2 recruitment only.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to work from office (Hyderabad)
- Experience in using job portals like Career Builder, Dice and LinkedIn would be a plus.
We are a team of problem solvers passionate about design and technology, delivering Digital transformation and increasing productivity.
- Networking through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Owning Requisitions (Hands-on role) End to end delivery (Requisitions, Offers to Follow Up, Onboarding)
- Sourcing the candidates as per requirement from the job portals and field sourcing.
- Developing and tracking goals for the recruiting and hiring process, team.
- Ensuring adherence to the compliances.
- Screening applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conducting regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting -plans and implementation
- Developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Researching and recommending new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Fostering long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Establishing sound policies and the groundwork for equitable treatment for every employee.
- Taking exit interviews and understanding the reason for employees exiting.
- Ensuring that the recruitment targets are met through self and team's effort.
- Setting up of recruitment team in cities where the company expands.
Desired Candidate Profile What you need to have:
- Must know how to effectively post jobs on online portals.
- MUST HAVE HIRED FOR E-COMMERCE, LOGISTICS, OR BLUE-COLLARED JOBS WITH BEST RESULTS
- Have an excellent network of local blue-collared hiring agencies in Delhi-NCR
- Hands-on experience in PF, ESI, and Labor laws.
- Experience in compliance management.
- Diplomatic and a proven ability in building up effective relationships.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Be able to onboard 50 to 75 candidates in a week.
- Should be highly motivated and a self-starter at work.
- Should have managed a recruitment team previously.
- Should have potential to lead teams in multiple cities in future.
- Basics of Networking, TCP/IP Networks, Multi-Vendor Support Experience (Cisco/HPE/Juniper/Checkpoint/ASA/Fortinet etc)
- Basics of Compute,
- Basics of Storage
- Strong experience towards monitoring devices such as server hardware, Network
- Strong understanding of IT service management
- Interacting with clients, understanding their needs & providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the issues raised
- Experience working in a NOC environment managing and implementing day to day operations on network and security issues for large scale enterprise customers
- Switching Concepts and Experience including STP’s, Vlan’s, VTP, EtherChannel, Port Config, Hardening, Management Protocols, Stacking etc
- Wireless Configuration Experience with Cisco/HPE/ARUBA Controllers and AP’s
- Experience with Network systems and servers, networking systems integration (hardware, software, network, and database).
Are you enthusiastic about what you do? Do you like to wear multiple hats and contribute to company and culture strategy? Is hiring more than just a job for you? Do you recognize significant impact that HR professionals have on the culture of any organization? If yes, we’d love to have you onboard!
- Support the development and implementation of HR strategies, initiatives and policy advisory aligned with overall business needs to deliver effective HR management
- Manage end-to-end recruitment and selection processes
- Work closely with the compliance team
- Work closely with various team leads to assess manpower requirements and provide assistance in the development of strategic manpower plans
- Build supportive relationships with our staff through various engagement activities
- At least 3 years of HR experience in recruitment and community development
- Knowledge of the FinTech and Crypto industry is a plus
- Excellent people skills to navigate challenging situations and facilitate alignment of different priorities
- Resourceful, adaptable, well-organized, and meticulous with an eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment to meet tight deadlines
You take care of our business we will take care of you
- We make sure you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a bliss so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
Anahad is India’s fastest growing chain of branded pharmacies and e-pharmacy, started and run by IIT Bombay Alumni.
At Anahad, our mission is to make genuine medicines reach EVERY INDIAN HOUSEHOLD at Wholesale prices, by leveraging the efficiencies of technology. Working on an audacious mission it becomes important to have people who are smarter than you around. We are funded by some of the coolest investors of Silicon Valley, India and Japan and now want YOU to join our mission.
Anahad aims to consolidate and build a household brand in a largely unorganised market worth more than 1.5 Lakh Crore. We are looking for dynamic Pharma professionals who are striving to grow fast and create an identity for themselves in the Pharma industry.
About This Role - HR Manager
HR is the backbone of an organization.
As our HR Manager, you will spearhead the organization’s personnel and human resources department.
If you are a people’s person with high work ethic, excellent communication skills, knowledge of HR practices, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, we’ve got the job for you.
- Consult with the Founders to develop talent & culture interventions.
- Spearhead HR programs from ideation to execution throughout team members’ lifecycle including talent acquisition, engagement, learning & development, performance management, compensation & benefits management, and operations.
- Coach functional leaders on HR guidelines & practices.
- Support recruitment needs and drive innovative hiring & retention strategies for top tier talent.
- Continuously assess the employee pulse and cultural climate, proactively identifying and resolving issues with various stakeholders.
- Champion a people first approach to deliver an exceptional employee experience
- Audit and update processes to ensure all Anahad-ites have a comprehensive experience and a clear understanding of the values, business, product, culture & practices.
- Define success by establishing goals and KPIs, and implement processes & practices with consistent tracking and reporting methods to boost performance.
- Manage and enhance the performance review process, driving feedback culture, quality of appraisals, and timely closure.
- Should be adept at handling employee relations, boosting employee engagement. And strengthening community-building at work.
- Establish a people strategy that leverages social media to support and attract top talent.
- Collaborate with Administration, Operations, Finance, and logistics teams on a regular basis.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience supporting Founders in a fast-growing organisation with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Minimum 3 years of managing Talent Acquisition - Tech & Business hiring.
- Passionate about innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving abilities, and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience in employer branding & crafting employee value propositions.
Why should you join us?
If you are passionate about driving change, here’s an organization that is all set to revolutionize India’s healthcare segment.
You can be part of this revolution, and part of our mission of saving lives!
Please note: Only Mumbai-based candidates can apply.
Job Description -
Student Success Manager - (1-3 Years)
Sales Interns - (0-1 years)
EduRev is building the Netflix for Education with a layer of social networking. We aim to make the process of education and learning so effortless and engaging that you don’t feel the need to go to a school or coaching center anymore. EduRev essentially stands for Education Revolution and we are looking to achieve nothing less.
EduRev has over 9 million students and adds around 10 new users each minute. We are backed by Y Combinator, Artiman Ventures, and prolific angel investors like Anand Chandrashekaran (Ex-Director at Facebook Messenger, Ex-CPO at Airtel & Snapdeal), Martin Basiri (CEO, Apply Board), to name a few.
We have won the Best App award (for learning) by Google, the Startup of the Year Award by TieCon, and the mBillionth Award for Learning & Education in South Asia by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Our Journey and the plan ahead
We started our entrepreneurial journey 🚀right after college to solve two critical problems in the education system:
- Even though each child is unique, there is no personalisation in the way we are taught 👩🏻💻
- The average teacher-student ratio in India is ~ 1:50, which creates a high dependency on good teachers
- A product designed with a student-first approach
Since our inception we have 👇🏻:
- Managed to create a product that our users have loved: In the NPS survey, 87% of activated users are selecting 9 or 10 out of 10.
- Sold 70k+ subscriptions organically across 30 countries including India
- Collectively solved more than 2Mn doubts organically (our user to answer metric is 10x that of Quora)
We are looking for young and smart sales enthusiasts who will become the face of EduRev and communicate with our end users.
About the role
As a Student Success Manager, you will be an individual contributor assisting EduRev’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition and retaining existing customers by constantly supporting them. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Understanding the product and the target market audience. Become a product evangelist first.
- Handle the problems faced by users in real-time
- Ensuring that EduRev offers customer experience to all its users across multiple platforms.
- Communicate with users on a regular basis to understand how we can improve the product further and understand the problems faced by users.
- Run experiments to understand the processes which get the maximum conversion & ROI.
- Making outbound calls to potential users, understanding the context of a student's preparation, assessing his/her learning patterns and pitching relevant products and making a sale.
- Building an empathetic relationship with the students and understanding their motivation levers and genuinely guide them in taking the right decision.
- Increase the brand awareness among users through direct interaction with the users & their parents.
Desired Candidate profile:
- You are genuinely excited to help students and ready to put yourself in the students’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- You have experience in using CRM tools from the scratch and have an understanding of how to utilize them for conversion improvement.
- You have proven inside sales experience for a B2C product preferably in an EdTech company.
- You are the one who can communicate EduRev's vision to retain the users, increase their experience and loyalty and acquire new learners on the platform.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and experience in dialling dozens of calls per day.
- You are already a star performer and have the fire to achieve your weekly and monthly targets.
New patient assessments, creating care plans, doing regular follow-ups.
Help accident victims, medical patients, and chronically disabled people maintain and improve their physical well-being by designing, implementing, and supervising custom treatment plans.
Supervise patients' health progress and make adjustments to treatment plans as needed.
Help patients maintain or restore flexibility, strength, and range of motion
Help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice.
They maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
Maintaining electronic medical records and sharing with other specialties or HOD when required.
Developing protocols for assessment and management.
Maintaining patient database and service details.
Constantly updating knowledge and practical skills in the field of rehabilitation.
Training customer care and sales and marketing team regarding the product.
Assist in implementing and standardizing treatment and assessment protocols.
Role and Skill of Physiotherapy **
Willingness to work for a Home Care environment.
Need to focus on restoring physical function.
Need to be sensitive to the patients' needs and disabilities and must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
Create positive impact in the prevention of subsequent acute events and support the individual’s ability to live independently through targeted interventions aimed at improving balance, strength, coordination and function.
Should personally also be physically fit enough to properly demonstrate the activities in their treatment plans and must possess strong organizational skills.
Should possess either of the areas of expertise: pain management, sports injury management, paediatric therapy, post-operative therapy, arthritis management, neuro or posture correction.
The conditions to be treated are back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, arthritic pain, slipped disc and any other kind of sprains.
Creating an impact on overall patient experience by
Targeting the recovery of physical function of stroke patients through low risk activities resulting in high patient satisfaction.
Providing a service which reduces the risk for poor health outcomes, increases daily living and personal activity.
Currently we are looking for the HR Role with experience in Talent Acquisition. PFB JD for your reference. You can visit www.transven.com for company details.
Job Description :
- Answering employee questions
- Creating and distributing documents
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
Recruitment/New Hire Process
- Participating in recruitment activities
- Cold calling & talent acquisition activities
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Conducting benefit enrollment process
- Administering new employment assessments
Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolves support problems..
- Interact with customers to help troubleshoot and resolve complex product problems or issues.
- Diagnose and resolve customer questions or problems over the telephone/Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- .Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Perform gap analysis, and identification of any areas for improvement within existing procedures, methods and business processes
Perform Gap-Fit analysis
- Prototype potential solutions for business process re-design, provide trade-off information and suggest recommended course(s) of action
- Develop functional and technical specifications for delivering new and maintaining existing business applications.
- Act as a subject matter expert with regards to business needs and application design related activities. This may include leading configuration and design reviews within a project team .
- Should act as the liaison between the client business units and IT and lead the Business Requirements Gathering process to elicit the true needs of the client
- To implement the manpower plan in coordination with the Site Head and Department Heads and do the placements and recruitment in line with the recruitment procedures, for all categories and ensure that the manpower strength is always maintained within the budged level.
- To handle the administration of all human resources / personnel systems including performance appraisal systems in respect of all employees of the Site.
- To prepare training plan in consultation with Operations Head and in coordination with all and Department Heads and ensure implementation.
- To ensure that the training records including identified training needs of all employees are maintained and to assist in preparation of Training plan.
- To maintain the Training Hall including the equipments / aids etc.,
- To Co – ordinate and ensure that the evaluation / assessment of all trainees / Probationers of all category and to implement the recommendations.
- To conduct the Annual Performance Appraisal exercise with a view to maintain and boost the morale of the employees.
- To create a culture to induce personal as well as organization development.
- To ensure that the requirements of health & safety measures for the Site are adhered to and complied with.
- To ensure that the dossier/personnel data of all employees are maintained up-to date and provide the data as and when required.