About Zentek Bizsol Pvt Ltd
- Oversight of recruitment delivery and operations. Partner closely with the business teams to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with People’s strategies.
- Use industry knowledge and experience to identify and attract the best talent in technical or business baseline.
- Determining current hiring needs and producing forecasts
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes/tools to drive efficiency and improve the quality of hires
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools
- Actively leverage a network/user group base to promote the brand and tap into potential talent.
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
The ideal candidate must have-
- At least 6+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or similar TA role - Experience in Tech hiring is a big plus.
- Experience in hiring for Start-ups is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and sourcing.
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
TechnocruitX is an Ahmedabad-based IT Company established in 2018. We craft attractive, engaging websites/mobile applications and deliver successful SEO campaigns.
Company Location:- B1/606 Westgate Business Bay building near Jaguar Showroom S.G Highway, Ahmedabad
Working Hour:- 09.30 AM to 6.30 PM
Working Days:- 6 days(Monday to Saturday)
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
Handling End to End Recruitment.
Handling job portals.
Posting job portal on (monster, Naukri, Linkedin, indeed, etc. )
Making a job description.
Screening candidates from job portals.
Updating daily work report.
Pitching candidates for available vacancies, scheduling interviews.
Taking follow-ups from time to time.
Coordinate with candidates at the end of joining.
Maintaining database of the candidates in excel sheet.
Maintaining the pipeline of candidates and convincing them
Purpose of the Job:
Will be the face of the organization in terms of attracting talent, the incumbent will be handling entire recruitment life cycle – sourcing, screening, interviewing, selecting, salary negotiation an on boarding. The goal is to understand the ongoing hiring mandates and strategically hire to ensure the business continuity. Flexible and versatile to diversified hiring.
- Would be responsible to lead entire TnA cycle
- To identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
- Assessing candidate and their suitability in terms of the experience, technical knowledge and the organizations culture.
- Research and develop a sustainable strategy pertaining to diversity hiring.
- Research into competitors and market place
- Define job description and document specifications for business and corporate positions.
- Adhere to the company’s recruitment metrics, such as time-to-hire and cost-per-hire.
- Identify areas where there can be improvement and pitch in strategies that will help in making the recruitment process much more efficient.
- Follow-up references and check credits.
- Manage Recruitment Partners and maintain a healthy source mix.
- Will be responsible in monitoring hiring for centers PAN India
Skills / Competency required:
- 7+ years of experience in talent acquisition with excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal in English, Tamil and Hindi
- Well versed with latest sourcing tools and good knowledge of candidate selection methods
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong in Head Hunting and Industry mapping.
Technical Recruiter - WFH
Full Time, Permanent
Do you like to solve recruitment problems? We are looking to add recruiters to our team who can think out of the box and help us source candidates faster and better.
Position: Technical Recruiter
About us: We are a REMOTE FIRST RECRUITING firm based in Pune. Back in 2010, we started solving talent acquisition and recruitment problems for clients in Accounting and Manufacturing Domains, and then added IT clients - typically product development companies. We are working with clients across India. To know more please visit http://www.rsconsulting.in" target="_blank">www.rsconsulting.in or Our LinkedIn Page.
- Responsible for an entire Recruitment life-cycle
- Thorough research & in-depth understanding of Company profile, culture, market status, competitors, requirements
- Mapping the client's industry and competition
- Sourcing candidates primarily by head hunting, referencing and social networking sites, Job Portals, job postings, Search engines, and other advanced Internet search techniques.
- Pre-screening candidates for a thorough evaluation of technical fit to the requirement
- Scheduling & coordinating interviews of shortlisted candidates
- Responsible for negotiating terms and facilitating acceptance of the offer.
- Ensuring joining & post-joining formalities
- Minimum 2 Years experience in domestic IT Recruitment (permanent with typical services and Fintech companies)
- Hands on experience managing niche profiles
- Excellent Communication Skill and Telephone Etiquette
- Self Motivated with High Energy
- Excellent analytical & problem solving ability
- Ability to Multi-task and handle more than one requirement simultaneously
- Willingness to learn continuously
- Patience, Sincerity, Dedication, Empathy & Perseverance
- Looking for immediate joiners.
- Minimum 2 Years experience in domestic IT Recruitment (with typical Fintech / Start-Ups companies)
- Only domestic technical hiring experience will be considered
- Should possess own laptop / PC with a stable internet connection
- Should possess excellent communication skill
- Must have demonstrated good closure record in previous employment (Typically 3-4 Joining per month with a salary range between 10-35L/PA)
- Not dependent on only job portals and already developed own candidates network
Key Job Responsibilities:
The HR Executive objective will be to support the organization within every area of a company's human resources operations.
(70% Recruitment and 30% Operations)
The candidate will have to coordinate with the senior manager in
- Recruitment Process
- Onboarding Process
- Attendance and Leave Management
- Performance Management
- Database Management, Reports and Organisation Structure
- Coordinating in Policy and Process.
- Employee Engagement
- Separation Management
Company’s website: www.taxmann.com
Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Experience: 0 to 3 years
Shift timing: 6:30 pm to 4:30 am
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review the job description; understand the requirements of the clients and accordingly execute a search plan for identifying potential candidates to fit the requirement.
- Source candidates using multiple channels like job portals, internal database, social media, etc.
- Work on IT/NON-IT niche and super niche requirements.
- Assess applicants relevant experience, knowledge, skills and competencies.
- Scheduling, coordination and ownership of end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Build strong candidate relationship and credibility to leverage their trust for getting referrals.
- Negotiating wage rates and other terms of employment and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Submitting candidates resume to the hiring managers for further scrutiny or consideration.
- Timely communication with the candidates and keeping them posted with updates on their candidature.
- Partner with our onsite sales team to understand the client’s needs and requirements.
- Engage regularly on an ongoing basis with the candidates through email, voice and video calls.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Relationship Management skills
- Learning Agility
- Go Getter Attitude
- Experience in end to end recruitment and account management.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and performing screenings
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Handle IT recruitment for clients
- Client interaction and managing client expectations
- Work in a target driven environment
• Deep knowledge and proven success of utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter for successful hires.
• Excellent understanding of India market talent pool, sourcing channels, hiring trends, cultural norms,
• In-house full lifecycle recruitment experience with an international organization.
• Strong behavioral based interviewing experience.
• Knowledge of Application Tracking Systems.
• Ability to articulate and understand the specific role requirements.
• Proactive candidate sourcing skills through all available internal and external channels.
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft suite.
• Proven experience managing multiple searches through strong prioritization skills.
• Ability to be responsive and effective in a fast-paced corporate culture, to multitask and operate effectively in a matrix organization.
• Best practice process management and driving operational effectiveness.
• Service oriented mindset with a proactive demeanor.