Technical Recruitment, Sourcing and End to End recruitment lifecycle.
Hiring for Mid senior to senior roles for technical team.
Stakeholder Management, Team collaboration, Reporting, Good with Data and good communication skill.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Enquero Global LLP
Techweirdo works with fast-growing organizations globally to make them AI-powered.
We are building a community-powered platform that will curate the top 1% of the tech workforce for product companies globally.
Our workforce has been heralded for its exceptional growth, technical competence, and its commitment to its customers.
Techweirdo is looking for a Technical Recruiter at a leading role to strategize, source, orienting and engage top technical talents.
Write and post technical job descriptions
Source potential candidates from hiring platforms
Build partnerships and negotiate with talent agencies & consultants to improve the sourcing potential
Innovate on sourcing strategies to hire faster, better, and cost competitively.
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen technical resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Coordinate with IT team leaders, Business teams to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires
Promote and withhold the company’s values
Conduct engagement activities to engage technical teams in performance reviews & contributions
Help technical team members to enhance their profiles and coordinate with the business teams to align existing tech team members to projects and client requirements
Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
Skills/ Role Requirements:
Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
Hands-on experience with various interview formats
Ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
Strong knowledge of sourcing techniques
Strong understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Oversight of recruitment delivery and operations. Partner closely with the business teams to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with People’s strategies.
- Use industry knowledge and experience to identify and attract the best talent in technical or business baseline.
- Determining current hiring needs and producing forecasts
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes/tools to drive efficiency and improve the quality of hires
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools
- Actively leverage a network/user group base to promote the brand and tap into potential talent.
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
The ideal candidate must have-
- At least 6+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or similar TA role - Experience in Tech hiring is a big plus.
- Experience in hiring for Start-ups is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and sourcing.
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
2-4 years of experience is a must
Should be hands on in all aspects of IT Recruitment (Sourcing, screening, coordinating, negotiation, on-boarding etc)
Searching for and Approaching Suitable Candidates.
Running Job Ads To Attract Applicants.
Managing the Interview, Assessment, and Shortlisting Processes.
Maintaining a Database.
Preferably from corporate hiring background.
Coaching and Mentoring Junior Recruiters.
Excellent communication skills are mandatory.
Good team player.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Executing End To End Recruitment life cycle.
- Sourcing Candidates from Different job boards/sources.
- Screening & scheduling candidates as per JD.
- Negotiation of salaries.
Desired Candidate profile
- Good experience in IT recruitment end to end, from talent sourcing, Phone/Skype interview, Follow up, Interview Schedule coordinating and onboarding
- Solid ability in candidate management
- Good understanding IT Jargons and Concepts
- Hands-on experience using Job portals, LinkedIn and social Media
- Posting jobs in job portals and social media to attract candidates
- Conducting reference check on shortlisted candidates.
- No HR Admin /Operations candidate will get considered.. Only recruiters into IT.
1. Recruitment (External & Internal):
Understanding client requirements via conversation / JD / meeting.
Sourcing candidates through job sites / social media / referrals / contacts.
Getting candidates shortlisted by clients.
Arranging interviews with clients and getting subsequent feedbacks.
Handling doubts/queries of clients and candidates.
Hand holding candidates for resignation/joining.
Coordinating the above with client and candidate.
Invoicing & payment.
Hand holding the candidate for the replacement period.
Reporting in detail to management on daily basis.
About the Startup!
BharatX is a startup trying to change how the 250 million Indian Middle-Class Indians get access to credit. We give Credit via other consumer-facing apps and platforms as-a-Feature to their customers via a simple integration of our APIs in a Plug-and-Play manner. Our offerings enable journeys like Postpaid on Uber/Ola, Pay after Trial on Lenskart/Meesho, Pay in 3 on Flipkart/BoAt, Credit-Line on PhonePe/Gpay in a white-labelled and embedded manner!
Who We Are:
A team of young, ambitious, and bold people love to dedicate their life’s work towards something meaningful for India & the world. We love to have a shit ton of fun and cut the bullshit corporate culture! We are not colleagues, we are a family, in it for the long run!
Folks who believe in us:
We have been fortunate to have a lot of Global VCs, Founders, Clients, Angels and Industry veterans back us in our journey. We also have a lot of mentors in the Industry Globally who work with us day in, day out on building BharatX. Some of our Investors Include:
A special shout out to some of the clients of BharatX who have also chosen to back us, their vote of confidence in our product and vision is the most valuable to us.
What you will impact:
You will be responsible for driving the way we recruit for technical talent to shape the company journey and growth. You will be responsible for outlining delivery and executing the organisational talent acquisition strategy for a variety of prioritised technical roles. As part of the recruiting team, you will devise strategies to identify and attract the best engineering talent to the organisation. As a key member of the team, this is an exciting opportunity to shape and build a unique approach to attracting Technical Talent for BharatX!
What you will learn:
Not only will you learn how to build teams from ground up but you will also be responsible for filtering and assembling top-notch talent that will form the foundation of the organisation. You will also be owning and managing the entire process from end-to-end putting you in complete control of recruiting flow.
- You will use a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess and hire top-of-class engineering talent.
- Define, design, and implement leadership recruiting programs and drive sourcing strategy recommendations for a variety of technical roles..
- Be a thought partner with leaders to establish plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that redefine the way we recruit for Engineering and Technical Talent.
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through resulting in a best in class candidate and client experience.
- Partner closely with hiring managers throughout the recruitment cycle from identification, assessment through offer.
- Collaborate with engineering recruiting teams to share competitive intelligence, prospective candidate leads and placement of senior technical talent.
What we look for:
- You thrive at building collaborative relationships across a dynamic organisation
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and can influence at all levels
- A passion for embracing diversity in your hiring process
- You put candidate experience at the forefront of everything you do
We also encourage you to apply even if you took a break from professional life for whatever reasons. For us, the people and their skills matter more than their resumes.
What you get:
We don’t seek employees, we seek friends. If you are looking for an environment where smart people work around you who help you achieve your goals without any corporate bureaucracy, encourage you to make mistakes and get complete ownership of your work, then this is the place for you! Here are some side perks that come with this job:
- Be a part of our 0 to 1 ride!
- Attractive compensation with the best-in-class ESOP Structure. You take care of doing your best work, and we will take care of making sure you never have to worry about money.
- Insurance for your entire family.
- Choose your own device (and keep it if you stay long enough).
- Unlimited paid time off with no questions asked.
- Encouragement to take time for your mental health and personal life.
- Maternity and Paternity Leave.
- A tight-knit and brutally honest team with no politics or hierarchy :D
- Actively being part of end -end recruitment process
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases
- Prepare HR documents like job descriptions, employment contracts, relieving letters, etc..
- Create daily reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance, vendors.