Sourcing candidates from portals, social networking sites and other tools available
Searching candidates who meet the requirements
Managing recruitment channels (e.g. internet, social networks, executive search etc.)
Excellent communication skills (Must)
High-energy and passion for recruitment
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Good Team player
About Accion Labs
Accion Labs, Inc. ranked number one IT Company based out of Pittsburgh headquartered global technology firm.
Accion labs Inc: Winner of Fastest growing Company in Pittsburgh, Raked as #1 IT services company two years in a row (2014, 2015), by Pittsburgh Business Times Accion Labs is venture-funded, profitable and fast-growing- allowing you an opportunity to grow with us 11 global offices, 1300+ employees, 80+ tech company clients 90% of our clients we work with are Direct Clients and project based. Offering a full range of product life-cycle services in emerging technology segments including Web 2.0, Open Source, SaaS /Cloud, Mobility, IT Operations Management/ITSM, Big Data and traditional BI/DW, Automation engineering (Rackspace team), devops engineering.
Employee strength: 1300+ employees
Why Accion Labs:
- Emerging technology projects i.e. Web 2.0, SaaS, cloud, mobility, BI/DW and big data
- Great learning environment
- Onsite opportunity it totally depends on project requirement
- We invest in training our resources in latest frameworks, tools, processes and best-practices and also cross-training our resources across a range of emerging technologies – enabling you to develop more marketable skill
- Employee friendly environment with 100% focus on work-life balance, life-long learning and open communication
- Allow our employees to directly interact with clients
We are looking for a person with proven recruitment experience to join our Human Resources department and help bring in quality candidates for our company. Your contribution will directly impact the workforce that joins our company, directly contributing to our growth and image as an organization.
· Overlooking at end-to-end recruitment process.
· Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards.
· Ensure all the best-recruiting equipment, software and practices are being used in the process.
· Developing a strategic continuous candidate pipeline.
· Consistent networking, future candidate engagement strategies and communication cadence.
· Handling communication within the team and aiding in preparing schedules for recruitment activities and their execution.
· Proven recruitment experience at start-ups.
· Experience with applicant tracking systems and HR databases. Prior experience with freshteam will be desirable.
· Hands-on experience with recruiting and sourcing candidates.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel).
· Excellent analytical & time management skills.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and people skills.
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client was co-founded by a team of four young veteran entrepreneurs who were all specially mentioned by ‘Forbes 30 under 30’. They focus on their online programs conducted by young professionals and educators who have made a mark in their fields as published authors, young entrepreneurs, investors etc. They have been funded by tier 1 investors and have recently raised $3M in funding.
As aTalent Acquisition Lead - Edtech & Sales, You will be focusing on the aspects of recruitment from strategizing and designing the recruitment process for a fast-growing sales team, you will be working with a huge recruitment team of 20 plus members to achieve the results. You will be working towards improving the quality of hires and increasing the retention of the sales team.
What you will do:
- Working closely with sales and operations & Sales team on all diversity involving recruitment to ensure fairness in hiring practices
- Using various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events, job fairs, job portals and campus hiring
- Ensuring proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Providing feedback to management about details regarding applications
- Using standardized screening techniques, Assess the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end
What you need to have:
- Proven experience of 4-6 years as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, TA lead, or similar role
- Should have experience into sales hirings and building sales teams
- Edu-tech experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like, Indeed, LinkedIn and Campus Hiring
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Team spirit
Collaborate with headhunters to hire and retain the top best talent.
Screen resumes and job application forms.
Help to structure the job description.
Assist Hiring Managers to conduct interviews.
Interview job candidates via calls and conduct on-site interviews.
Ability to manages new employee relocation that determines new employee requirements and arranges temporary housing.
Coordinate with the management and corporate recruiters to find out the details of staffing requirements.
We are looking for a people enthusiast to join our growing HR and Admin Team at DeepIntent India.
DeepIntent is a marketing technology company that helps healthcare brands strengthen communication with patients and healthcare professionals by enabling highly effective and performant digital advertising campaigns. Our healthcare technology platform, MarketMatch™, connects advertisers, data providers, and publishers to operate the first unified, programmatic marketplace for healthcare marketers. The platform’s built-in identity solution matches digital IDs with clinical, behavioral, and contextual data in real-time so marketers can qualify 1.6M+ verified HCPs and 225M+ patients to find their most clinically-relevant audiences, and message them on a one-to-one basis in a privacy compliant way. Healthcare marketers use MarketMatch to plan, activate, and measure digital campaigns in ways that best suit their business, from managed service engagements to technical integration or self-service solutions. DeepIntent was founded by Memorial Sloan Kettering alumni in 2016 and acquired by Propel Media, Inc. in 2017. We proudly serve major pharmaceutical and Fortune 500 companies out of our offices in New York, Bosnia and India.
You are ideal for this role if:
- You have a desire to work in rapidly growing environment
- You are enthusiastic about bringing fresh ideas to the table
- You have completed a Bachelor's degree
- Have minimum 6 months of experience working in HR (internships would also count)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for understanding the requirements of various departments of the company
- Screen through the vast pool of candidates to find the ideal candidates
- Carrying out the whole recruitment process for various departments of the company
- Maintaining portals and applicants information
- Bringing new recruitment strategies and working and improving on the existing processes
- Help with Onboarding new employees
Looking for only recruiters from a corporate background. (consultancy not considered).
Must have solid experience in IT Hiring, Niche hiring
Apply only if interested for c2h/ contract to hire.
Experience: 3 + years
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Working: currently WFH
Skills: It Recruiter, Niche hiring, volume hiring,
Please mention the IT skills worked on.
- Actively being part of end -end recruitment process
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases
- Prepare HR documents like job descriptions, employment contracts, relieving letters, etc..
- Create daily reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance, vendors.
Hiring For Recruitment Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
Team handling and Client retention profile.
Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organizational goals
Research into competitors and market place
Strategizing and designing a recruitment process.
Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels/sources
Create a candidate persona for each open position
Follow-up references and check credits
Present shortlisted candidates
Present detailed candidate profile summaries
Build long-term client relationships
Research and develop recruiting leads
Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy