Notice period - immediate to 30 days
Dotnet, Dotnet Core, C#, CSS, React.js/ Angular/ Vue.js, AWS/ Azure, ASP .Net MVC/ ASP .Net Core MVC
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with other technologists from cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have experience with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
At ThoughtWorks, we’re committed to fostering an inclusive community for all technologists. Help us achieve a more balanced workplace by anonymously answering the following demographic questions.
Generate sitemap dynamically whenever a page is added/deleted or edited –
across all sites.
Generate sitemaps dynamically at root domain and country library level.
Generate and Insert HREFLANG tags in the code.
Insert schema.org tags for structured SEO.
Maintenance of content on the websites, primarily through building,
replacing, and uploading content in the CMS.
Update meta-title and meta-description to website.
Focus on the quality and accuracy of the material displayed on the website.
Ensuring all site content is appropriately tagged and searchable.
Experience with web content management systems, SEO, digital marketing.
Experience in developing and implementing digital content.
Minimum of 2 years experience as web editing/webmaster/web content
Must have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
Experience in Web copywriting and/or editing skills
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Excellent interpersonal skills
3. You have top notch ability in server-side languages such as NodeJS, Microservice.
4. Database technology such as MySQL also falls in your comfort zone.
5. You can enhance our world with your Cloud Experience preferably AWS [EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda]
6. You take pride in your knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
7. Third party integration like payment gateway and any Plugins.
1. You’ll develop high-quality front-end architecture.
2. You’ll build solid back-end Microservices.
3. You’ll design and develop APIs and API documentation
4. You’ll help the team in designing and normalizing databases
5. You’ll ensure cross-platform optimization for web and mobile phones.
6. You’ll proactively ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Own and evolve technology architecture and development stack of specific SaaS solution(s) while keeping in mind needs of business as usual, evolving product feature requirements, security, scalability & maintainability.
- Leading the engineering team consisting of developers and testers and ensure good delivery management to deliver the product roadmap with high speed and quality. To do this, one would need to do good estimation and oversight over team members work, while bringing automation and best practices to code management, testing and build & deployment processes.
- Innovation explore available technologies that may be useful to our context and run experiments and POCs to evaluate before adoption.
- Developing complex stories / requirements and solving the critical issues/initiatives through hands-on involvement.
- Help the team members in resolving difficult technical issues.
- Identifying project technical risks and providing technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation.
- Providing technical leadership to fellow team members. Working as a guide and mentor to the rest of the team members.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Quarterly incentive basis KPI achievement.
- ESOPs as and when decided by the Board.
- Opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Opportunity to work in AWS Technologies and get AWS Certified.
- Great culture with friendly work environment.
- B.E. / B.tech from a reputed institute.
- 7+ years of overall technical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in tech leadership role.
- Experience in building enterprise level integration.
- Experience in SaaS product development would be added plus.
- Microservices, Spring Boot, Core Java, Struts 2.0, JPA & Hibernate.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL preferred), including schema design & advanced queries.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform & offerings (Preferred).
- Open sources - Redis/Memcached/RabbitMQ/Kafka/ELK/Git/Jenkins (Preferred).
We have an immediate req for Java Fullstack. Below mentioned is the Job description.
Please start working and share resumes ASAP
ONLY and Only immediate joiners please . We need candidates who can join in October itself
Exp: 5-10 yrs
BackEnd: Java 8 or above, hibernate Springboot RST microservices, Docker Kubernetes JOOQ interface,
Frontend: vue webdev JS components Grey
Script : Groovy & Grails
Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB, Express, Angular JS)
Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Backbone / Knockout JS / Ember JS / React JS
Knowledge of JQuery would be an added advantage
Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery
Ability to plan core architecture, and to enhance it from time to time
Strong analytical mindset to derive actionable analytics from data
About the Company
Leap Info Systems Pvt. Ltd. - A software product company with its products and solutions in the convergent lighting controls and automation. Recently Leap acquired elitedali – worlds first Niagara based lighting controls and automation solution, from one of the leading US organization.
We are a passionate team on a mission to develop innovative controls and automation products. We are expanding our product development team and are in search of like-minded highly passionate team members who would like to contribute to the leading lighting controls and automation product. We have customers in India, Europe, USA, and Australia.
Any suitable graduates (0 to 2 years experienced) who meet prescribed qualities and job responsibilities. Preferred but not limited to engineering graduate in Computer/IT/Instrumentation/EnTC etc.
Be a part of the product development team for maintaining as well as developing new products based on JAVA and Niagara Software framework.
- Analytical skills
- Able to work with Cross-functional team
- Problem-solving approach
- Good Team Player with Positive vibes
What you must have,
- Hands-on programming at academic or at the hobby level.
- Good knowledge of Java/J2EE related technologies
- Good knowledge of solution-based approaches
- Good communication skills - phone, email and in-person.
What you can expect from LEAP,
- Positive conducive working environment to grow with cross-functional team members.
- Flexi working hours with defined responsibilities.
- Opportunity to work with leading open standard automation framework like Niagara Software, Lighting controls technologies like DALI, Wireless etc
- Be the active part of an emerging global product company