Digital Marketing Specialist - E- Commerce Platform
ROLE OVERVIEW :
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving performance digital marketing channels including search engine marketing. (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), and social media marketing (SMM) to drive customer acquisition, brand awareness and engagement while managing marketing spend and ROI on a daily basis.
- The role requires a hands-on ability in managing these digital marketing channels, along with strategic finesse of understanding and improving the customer funnel.
-We need a clear, confident communicator with a strong understanding of performance marketing and a data-driven approach while working cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Engineering, PR, Content and Design
- Experience in creating and managing SEO, SEM, display advertising, email, and social media marketing campaigns while playing a key role in driving product-market fit and thereby improving ROI
- SEO ; Research and implement on-page and off-page search engine optimization in order to get pages ranked for high volume keywords
- SEM ; Manage and optimize AdWords campaigns to acquire customers within CAC guardrails
- SMM ; Basic understanding of social media campaign management in order to maximize awareness, engagement, or conversions
- GA ; Track and monitor key metrics for websites, mobile app, social platforms on a daily basis
- Prepare all digital marketing MIS on daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Research and recommend best practices within industry and amongst competitors
- Spot digital trends and capitalize relevant ones
What we are looking for :
- 3 to 7 years experience in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with key digital marketing tools e.g. Google AdWords, FB Ads, Webmaster, Moz, Keyword Planner etc.)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Hot Jar as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong communication, project management and problem-solving skills
About Uber9 Business Process Services Pvt Ltd
India's Largest Online Platform For Legal, Tax and Compliance Services. - https://t.co/f4giVXnWD7
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
Visit us on www.vakilsearch.com
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
We are looking to hire a smart & dynamic individual having a minimum work experience of 5+ years in Marketing for SAAS software product.
The individual will be responsible for building and leading a talented team, driving pipeline generation and brand building by executing well-researched, high-quality campaigns across different platforms.
If you are full of creative ideas, want to lead from the front and, are passionate about working in a start- up environment, you are the best fit for us.
The position will manage all aspects of current and future digital marketing and media, including the web site, search engine optimization, digital advertising, social marketing and email marketing.
Plan & execute digital strategies across various channels like SEO, SEM, Display, Social, Affiliates, Content partnerships with a clear focus on maximizing online visibility with increased traffic and conversions.
Work closely with the leadership and cross-functional teams to develop and drive targeted marketing programs to generate awareness, build a pipeline, and nurture lead funnel through the sales cycle.
Drive GTM product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and external communications
Explore new acquisition funnels, devices and content to reduce cost per lead and overall cost per acquisition.
Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy (both off-page & on-page with keywords strategy)
Own the data analysis, reporting and dash boarding for the vertical and continuously optimize the marketing spends.
Measure and report progress against marketing goals, gain customer insight, and align marketing strategies to cater to various industries and personas
5+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS
Demonstrated success in highly collaborative partnerships with other marketing and cross- functional leaders both inside and outside the company
Hands-on execution ability with effective project and time management Experience working with agencies and partner networks to execute campaigns across various channels
Ability to simplify product messaging and the value they create
Execution focused with a bias toward action, a great collaborator; you never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
Must be able to build the marketing tech stack required for the execution of targeted campaigns. Good knowledge of native ad platforms, affiliate marketing, attribution-tech and re- targeting.
Great interpersonal skills. You will be responsible for a high-performing team that is driven and goal-oriented. Clear and timely communication and the ability to manage and solve challenging situations are a must.
High levels of ownership and accountability. An ability to keep a strategic outlook while managing everyday operations and providing the required support to the team
Benefits of working @Kommunicate
Competitive salary & stock options
Work on cutting edge tech, AI, NLP, deep tech, innovative & building pioneering tech
Work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
Freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
Your work will have more impact and recognition
Work in a fast-paced environment
Solve critical problems
Freedom to choose the way you work
Get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
Work with really smart people around, it's a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges.
What you will do:
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Identifying new opportunities by thorough market research and target top of social media trends
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media (Linkedin, Twitter etc.)
- Launching optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase brand awareness
- Preparing online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Planning and directing marketing campaigns
- Optimizing content for the website and social media platforms
- Providing internal reports on a regular basis
- Executing new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
- Collaborating with designers to improve user experience
- Acquiring insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Identify trends and insights
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Preferably with a B.Tech+ MBA background from Tier 1 & 2 colleges
- 3-6 years of experience developing and executing B2B & B2C marketing programs covering multiple channels
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Associate or similar role
- Excellent presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and drive the business strategy
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within and outside the organization
Guide sales teams on how to market digital products
Contributing to global marketing strategies for products
Assist in drafting marketing copy for websites and maintaining activity on these websites
Liaising with software developers to enable search engine optimization
Analyzing web traffic to company websites and providing monthly reports
Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective software
Creating and maintaining social networking channels
Assist in drafting internet friendly write-ups for email marketing campaigns
Assist in Creating brochures and other printed materials to supplement online products
Communicating key information relating to digital products to non-digital marketing colleagues
Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website
Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
Taking care of everything from Wordpress, SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing
Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
Attending conferences, product launches and networking events
Company Overview – Interface Alliances (IA)
Interface Alliances operates with a vision of being the best education consultant with its core principles built on integrity and value of service. Our services are engineered with a need to engage more deeply with our prospective students and customers and continually growing value over the lifetime of their relationship.
IA is a global education consultant specializing in counseling, admission and visa services for students aspiring to study abroad. IA has been instrumental in shaping careers of numerous students overseas by placing them in top ranking institutions in USA, Canada, Australia, UK and Europe.
We are expanding our team and looking for individuals that are great team players with positive attitude, wealth of knowledge and excellent relationship management skills.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Designation: Website & Social Media Manager
About the Role:
- A full-time online specialist to work with our professional team.
- Manage & improve the company website and other portals.
- Promoting company brand and services to potential international students in India.
- Create social media content across platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Responsible for all the brand's social media content development, execution, scheduling and uploading.
- Interact with followers by replying to comments, questions and answering any messages.
- Brainstorm content/ ideas, individually and with the team.
- Create digital and print marketing material for marketing and student events activities.
- Film, edit and create video content for social media channels.
- Attend events and record with photographs and video.
- Develop and maintain a bank of footage for repurposing in a range of video content and photographs.
- Organize and implement student event both offline and online.
- Mining potential student resources through marketing events and activities to discover sales leads.
- Liaise with university student associations and develop cross-industry alliance.
- Provide regular reports and update on all activities to management team as scheduled and at adhoc basis
- Other relevant marketing and office admin duties.
- Primarily responsible for establishing the content strategy and consolidation of content on company websites, liaising with the Digital Team to ensure efforts are in line with future strategy of the organization
- Create unique, authentic, and engaging content that meets the objectives of the company and partner universities.
- Leverage content on website to improve user experience and reduce maintenance overhead.
- Oversee SEO analysis to inform strategic optimization.
- Primarily response to generate quality students leads with SEO optimization and continuous engagement with target audience.
- Review all content for accuracy, relevance, quality and freshness.
- Implement ways to improve and track site performance.
- Responsible to create and work along side with the digital team for content discovery, definition, design, integration, development, and delivery for new website including involvement in the creation of wireframes, user testing whilst providing expert guidance on digital optimization.
- Work within defined Agile project delivery lifecycle to deliver content, from concept to creation prioritized business initiatives through regular release cycles
- Good knowledge of website development, digital and social media platforms
- Demonstrated experience in Search Engine Optimization and IA discovery and creation e.g., optimal workshop, Site Improve, Grammar etc.
- Proven experience managing content on various CMS such as Word Press.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and delivering digital project within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities including proactively managing and trouble-shooting digital and technical issues.
- Positive attitude and motivation to accomplish and overachieve assigned targets
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Ability to execute, plan and communicate activities on timely manner
- Goal orientated and proactive approach.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Ability to learn on own initiative and research best study options for students.
- At least 5 years in a similar role.
- Experience in the overseas education industry preferred.
Marketing Campaign Manager
INDIA AND SEA
Satisfic is focused on the areas of the IT channel marketing. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end-users. Headquartered in Singapore and with teams across key countries in APAC, Satisfic leverages its regional service delivery capabilities to help IT channel succeed and grow. Please visit our site at www.satisfic.com for further details.
What you will be doing:
Operational and Project Management
- Work with our India and SEA clients
- Develop digital marketing initiatives and programs for IT products and solutions.
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns like webinar, email, search and social marketing etc. for assigned products in assigned markets.
- Work closely with internal team and external vendors to implement marketing activities and tactics.
Creative Execution of Marketing Promotions
- Create concepts for marketing initiatives, and draft promotional copy and relevant terms & conditions.
- Ensure compliance with client-brand guidelines and contract when implementing creative and manage required approvals.
- Work with other members of the SATISFIC Team, contractors or vendors as needed to execute marketing campaigns.
- Compile regular reports and analytics of campaign performance and results.
Strategic Planning Support
- Provide campaign recaps indicating success metrics and ROI. Make recommendations based on how to apply learnings to future promotions.
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the campaign lifecycle by managing the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues hindering delivery of programs
- Track campaign progress at every step and proactively work with internal and external customer to steer campaigns in the right direction
- Attend weekly calls with the client; send out daily and weekly activity reports and ROI analytics to the Client.
About your experience:
- 5-7 years of proven experience in B2B marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Hands on experience in email marketing, webinar marketing and other digital marketing campaign execution.
- 1-2 years of IT channel marketing experience would be an added advantage.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Project and time management skills
- Facilitate and manage teamwork across departmental functions
- Knowledge of project management and reporting tools would be added advantage
- Highly organized and strongly self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Graduate in any field.
- MBA Marketing preferred but not mandatory
Reports to: Manager – Customer Success.
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Handling and guiding various digital marketing activities which include but not limited to, SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing etc. and also overseeing and guiding the overall digital campaign management
- Creating, managing and guiding a team of digital marketing specialists
- Managing various existing digital marketing channels and also initiating and implementing measures to explore new channels
- Crafting digital or online marketing strategies and thus contributing towards the increase in business
- Creating and managing quality content in relevant online platforms to attract the correct audience at the correct time
- Extensively being involved in budgeting and planning of the company’s digital marketing division
- Evaluating important metrics that affect the company’s website traffic, online campaigns and target audience
- Strategizing and implementing new digital marketing possibilities and also working constantly towards improving the current existing options and techniques
- Obtaining and constantly working on the feedback being received on the current digital marketing platforms
- Tracking, measuring, and working on the results obtained from SEO and SEM strategies and accordingly formulating effective measures
- Working closely with various internal as well as external stakeholders
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must. MBA is desirable
- Relevant work experience of 5 – 8 years in Digital Marketing is a must
- Experience of creating and handling a team is a must
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to analyze, multi-task and good time management skills
Job Brief -
- We are looking for a Facebook & Google Ads expert to support our lead strategists with social & search ad campaigns for our clients.
- You will be tasked with pulling reports, making optimization recommendations, getting ads live, and making strategy adjustments as needed.
- You'll learn how we create and optimize campaigns using our process and conversion techniques that deliver real results and get to share in the success of our marketing/advertising objectives. You will spend most of your time in Google Ads, Facebook & Linkedin & experience with Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager is a must.