We are looking for experienced DevOps/infra engineers to join our core engineering team for building and scaling low latency, fault-tolerant and robust systems corresponding to real-world financial markets
• Design and development of databases for real-time, highly available, secure financial data
• Architecting solutions for new features and working along with product teams to fulfill their requirements
• Create, improve and scale microservices infrastructure, manage servers (AWS) and other AWS resources etc.
• Developing and improving K8s architecture, securing and scaling applications in a containerized environment
• Ensure the performance and security of the application/systems.
• Implement GitOps with robust CI/CD pipelines.
• Strong systems architecture, database and network fundamentals.
• Strong experience in building CI/CD pipelines, enabling DevOps for scaling and automating the
existing infra with tools like Ansible, Jenkins, ArgoCD, ArgoWorkflow, CodeDeploy.
• Experience with designing infra using IaaC (Infrastructure as a code) tools like AWS CDK, CDK8s, Terraform, Helm and Cloudformation.
• Experience with running services in K8s cluster, managing and securing K8s clusters.
• Knowledge/Experience with setting up/optimising monitoring and metrics stack using EFK(ES, Fluentd, Kibana)
and Metrics(Prometheus, Alertmanager, Grafana).
• Familiarity with databases - (MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, InfluxDB), Scripting (bash, python, Go etc).
• Web development concepts - server architecture.
• Experience with AWS Infra (EC2, ELB, ALB, S3, VPC, Cloudfront, Route53, VPN ).
• Interest and experience in building secure, robust, scalable and maintainable software.
• Open to learning open source tools and automating processes.
• Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space.
• Knowledge of (or experience with) Cloud and API security, especially AWS (IAM, KMS, WAF).
• Knowledge of Service Mesh and K8s networking
- Investing is important - why let inflation eat into your earnings when you can invest in the faster growing equity markets?
- India's economy is just beginning to snowball - good times to invest your money. Even better times to launch an awesome product :)
- Exposure to challenging problems in a greenfield sector, that has seen very little technology intervention
- Chance to own and build products from scratch that millions of Indians will use daily to invest and grow their money
At CureSkin, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience we are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. They will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d love to speak with you.
Objectives of this Role
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Skills and Qualifications
- Google Compute Engine and Google Kubernetes.
- Experience in using Docker, docker-compose, and docker stack.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of terminal commands.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Min 1 year Experience in GCP.
Preferred Education & Experience: •
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or
equivalent practical experience. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
• Well-versed in DevOps principals & practices and hands-on DevOps
tool-chain integration experience: Release Orchestration & Automation, Source Code & Build
Management, Code Quality & Security Management, Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven
Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, and
Operational Monitoring & Management; extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with
• Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience with DevOps tools
and platforms viz., Slack, Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Code Quality & Security Plugins, Maven, Artifactory,
Terraform, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, Tekton, StackStorm, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK,
PagerDuty, VictorOps, etc.
• Well-versed in Virtualization & Containerization; must demonstrate
experience in technologies such as Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, OpenShift, Anthos, Oracle VirtualBox,
• Well-versed in AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud; must demonstrate
experience in at least FIVE (5) services offered under AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud in
any categories: Compute or Storage, Database, Networking & Content Delivery, Management &
Governance, Analytics, Security, Identity, & Compliance (or) equivalent demonstratable Cloud
• Well-versed with demonstrable working experience with API Management,
API Gateway, Service Mesh, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection & Encryption, tools &
and/or Scala; freshers passing out of college or lateral movers into IT must be able to code in
languages they have studied.
• Well-versed with Storage, Networks and Storage Networking basics
which will enable you to work in a Cloud environment.
• Well-versed with Network, Data, and
Application Security basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud as well as Business
Applications / API services environment.
• Extra points if you are certified in AWS and/or Azure
and/or Google Cloud.
Required Experience: 5+ Years
Job Location: Remote/Pune
- Drive the architectural design, solution planning, and feasibility study on Cloud Computing Infrastructure.
- Deliver new IT services and exploit current infrastructure technologies.
- Drive the infrastructure roadmaps and planning in adopting the cloud infrastructure in a long
- Conduct research and make recommendations on suitable cloud platforms & services.
- Advice on and implement cloud best practices.
Desired understanding of the following - VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, Route 53,
Lambda, Billing, AWS MYSQL, Kinesis, API Gateway, Cloud Watch, EBS, AMI, RDS, Dynamo
DB, ELB, Light sail, Kubernetes, Docker, NAT Gateway
Education & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years related work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Solid experience in infrastructure architecture solutions design
- Solid knowledge in AWS/Google Cloud
- Experience in managing implementations on public clouds (AWS/Google Cloud)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - Good command of written and spoken English.
- Certification for AWS/Google Cloud Architect - Associate level
Hammoq is an exponentially growing Startup in US and UK.
Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring
Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement
Desired Skills & Experiences
Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Understanding of system administration in Linux environments
Strong knowledge of configuration management tools
Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI
Strong communication and documentation skills
An ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
In PM's Words
Bash scripting, Containerd(or docker), Linux Operating system basics, kubernetes, git, Jenkins ( or any pipeline management), GCP ( or idea on any cloud technology)
Linux is major..most of the people are coming from Windows.. we need Linux.. and if windows is also there it will be added advantage
There is utmost certainilty that you will be working with an amazing team...
- PowerShell Scripting
- Having configured a CI system.
- Understanding on how to introduce a CD process to a CI workflow
- Ability to build projects, run unit tests, run automated test framework within a CI system.
- Use of cloud based platform AWS/Azure
- Familiar with build and teardown infrastructure scripts
- Familiar with ASP.Net Applications and scripting with MS Build
- Windows Server IIS, SQL
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Incident resolution and supporting production system deployments.
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Support and deliver within Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Prioritise workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
- Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Understand linux. SSH to linux box, look for web logs etc
- Understand web apps to be able to troubleshoot issues
- Good to have programming experience with Python.
- You should not be afraid to do some development as well as Devops.
- Clear written and oral communication is a must.
● Building and managing multiple application environments on AWS using automation tools like Terraform or
● Deploy applications with zero downtime via automation with configuration management tools such as Ansible.
● Setting up Infrastructure monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana
● Setting up centralised logging using tools such as ELK.
● Containerisation of applications/microservices.
● Ensure application availability to 99.9% with highly available infrastructure.
● Monitoring performance of applications and databases.
● Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cyber security threats.
● Working with software developers to ensure that release cycle and deployment processes are followed.
● Evaluating existing applications and platforms, give recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis,
identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications.
● Strong knowledge of AWS Managed Services such as EC2, RDS, ECS, ECR, S3, Cloudfront, SES, Redshift, Elastic Cache,
● Experience in handling production workloads.
● Experience with Nginx web server.
● Experience with NoSql and Sql Databases such as MongoDB, Postgresql etc.
● Experience with Containerisation of applications/micro services using Docker.
● Understanding of system administration in Linux environments.
● Strong Knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code such as Terraform, Cloudformation etc.
● Strong knowledge of configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef etc.
● Familiarity with tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Vercel, JIRA etc.
● Proficiency in scripting languages including Bash, Python etc.
● Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices and agile methodology
● Strong communication and documentation skills.
● An ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
● Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
● Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have 3+ years of experience in Python development
- Be familiar with common database access patterns
- Have experience with designing systems and monitoring metrics, looking at graphs.
- Have knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Be able to work well in a remote development environment.
- Be able to communicate in English at a native speaking and writing level.
- Be responsible to your fellow remote team members.
- Be highly communicative and go out of your way to contribute to the team and help others
We're building an easy way for product teams to create and experiment with game-like experiences - without a developer. In short - CustomerGlu is a low code interactive engagement platform.
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India, read a recent Yourstory article here.
We're growing at a fast pace - 1 new customer going live every week, with piling up companies that are in the integration.
Currently, we're looking to onboard a generalist engineer that can work on the cloud architecture, DevOps, security and pick up the challenge of scaling a global SaaS from India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
- Take ownership of the complete infrastructure development and maintenance
- Own, innovate and maintain processes for good DevOps practices within the company
- Educate the team and apply OWASP security principles in software design
- Optimize cost and set alerts across infrastructure
- Build good logging and error tracing design patterns
- Build and maintain auto-scaling infrastructure
- Design systems to meet company SLA and SLO
- Experience in building multi-region/datacenter based cloud infrastructure
- Experience in building highly available deployments (3 Nines or above)
- Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience in container-based scalable deployments and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes/ECS or others
- Experience with MongoDB Compatible databases. MongoDB, CosmosDB, DocumentDB
- Experience in designing VPCs, multiregional networking, and best practices in ACLs
- Experience with OpenSSL and OpenVPN deployments
- Experience with Distributed data stores like Cassandra, Dynamo DB
- Good understanding of Single Point of failures in distributed system Infra and best practices
- Good understanding of GDPR and data storage design for multi-region systems
Good to have
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, or similar tools
- Experience with Data streaming infrastructure such as Kafka/Kinesis etc
- Good understanding of security best practices for Infra, databases, and application
- In-depth understanding of OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies
- Proficient in Application Gateways, Loadbalancers and Nginx or other web server configurations
- Experience with configuring Serverless offerings such as lambda or azure functions
- Experience with Spark deployments (Standalone or managed like EMR)
- Broad ownership of the software that enables 1000s of customers globally
- Build leadership of working with a growing engineering team
- Build a cutting edge much-needed product
DevOps Engineer Skills Building a scalable and highly available infrastructure for data science Knows data science project workflows Hands-on with deployment patterns for online/offline predictions (server/serverless)
Experience with either terraform or Kubernetes
Experience of ML deployment frameworks like Kubeflow, MLflow, SageMaker Working knowledge of Jenkins or similar tool Responsibilities Owns all the ML cloud infrastructure (AWS) Help builds out an entirely CI/CD ecosystem with auto-scaling Work with a testing engineer to design testing methodologies for ML APIs Ability to research & implement new technologies Help with cost optimizations of infrastructure.
Knowledge sharing Nice to Have Develop APIs for machine learning Can write Python servers for ML systems with API frameworks Understanding of task queue frameworks like Celery