Persistent Systems (BSE & NSE: Persistent) builds software that drives our customer's business, for enterprises and software product companies with software at the core of their digital transformation. For more information.
Our core purpose:
To be a well-respected technology company focused on delivering best-in-class innovative solutions to its customers and partners.
Our core values:
- To be trustworthy and accountable.
- To commit to the highest standard of ethics and integrity.
- To be humble, respectful, and collaborative.
- To beaware of and want to make a difference in our world.
- To strive to achieve excellence in everything we do.
Function: Software Engineering → Full-Stack Development
- Developing software and overseeing the deployment of desktop development across platforms.
- performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Working directly with end-users to create effective solutions.
- Write effective APIs.
- Implement new functionality in close cooperation with our stakeholders.
- Guide the team and ensure high-quality coding as per the standards.
- Tackle interesting challenges as we continue evolving our technology and cloud-based solutions.
- Candidate should have 6+ years of experience in. NET Core.
- Must have experience with Angular 8 or above versions.
- Should have exposure to SQL Server and C#.
About Persistent Systems
Role: Senior Developer
Experience: 7-14 years
Key skills: .Net and Angular
Notice Period: Immediate joiners or less than 30 days
- Looking for minimum 3+ years of experience in Angular js / Angular
- Should have minimum knowledge in .Net technologies
Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, .NET Core)
Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions.
Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest
Company Name: Utthunga Technologies Pvt Ltd
Role: Java Full Stack Developer
Work Location: Pune
About the company:
Utthunga, an ISO 9001:2015 company, offering niche technology services & solutions to Industrial Automation Solution providers, System Integrators, EPC & end users. We specialize in developing, refining & deploying automation needs for Factory, Process and Power & Utility sectors. We are members of OPC Foundation, Profibus International, FieldComm Group, FDT Group, ODVA, EtherCAT, IO Link, CLPA, IIC & an accredited Global FDT certification test center. We have expertise in Profibus DP/PA, Foundation Fieldbus, DeviceNet, HART, Wireless HART, ISA 100, Ethernet IP, EtherCAT, IO Link, CC-Link, ProfiNet, CAN, DNP3, BACnet, LonWorks, SNMP, DLMS, IEC61850, Modbus & others. For OEMs, we provide a complete range of product engineering & technology services.
- Proficiency in JAVA
- Good knowledge of SPRINGBOOT Framework
- REST API
- Design Patterns in JAVA
- Problem Solving Skills
- Proficiency in Angular
- Knowledge of Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- JUNIT Testing
- Database Knowledge (SQL, POSTGRE SQL)
- 5-10 years of experience
Knowledge of ASP.NET Web API and best practices for developing web services.
Familiarity with Microsoft Azure environment.
Helpful skills include Microsoft SQL Server SSIS/SSRSGather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners.
Design, develop, code, test, document, implement, support, and maintain new .NET web applications
as well as changes/fixes/enhancements to existing .NET web applications.
Actively participate in all aspects of new product development and enhancements to existing
Participating in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions.
Documenting ongoing progress, code migrations and status on work assignments (or similar project
management software) and communicates these updates during status meetings.
We are looking for a.Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web and desktop applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Write a clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : - Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer - Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework SQL/MySQL Server and design/architectural patterns (MVC preferred) - Experience creating database schemas that represent and support the business processes. - Familiarity with architecture APIs (REST) - Excellent troubleshooting skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
Graduation is Must
We are a startup company based out of Mohali developing mobile and web applications that changes the way people use technology. We live in the realm of rising, ever-evolving technology. From the cassette tape to nanotech skeletons, we've come a long way. Splitting an atom is no big deal and who'd have thought that we'd talk through airwaves? Change is inevitable, and the tide that brings it.
At Relinns, we breathe tech solutions and embrace innovation with open arms. With over 5 years of experience, we've had phenomenal growth which acts as a testimony to the knowledge we've come to gather over time. We have been fortunate enough to get an opportunity to work with clients such as Apollo Tyres, Khatabook, Shahi Exports, Manchester City Football Club, etc.
We invite you to join us in developing something new and innovative for this world.
Immense scope for learning and development
Work with an innovative and fun environment
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (Inheritance, interfacing, extensions, clean Architecture,Mediatr etc).
- Experience building reusable components and frontend libraries.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Manage the lifecycle of code development, from ideation to sprints to deployment.
- UI Technologies (Angular, React, Typescript)
- working with public cloud (Azure)
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- 3+ years of experience in ASP.NET and 1+ years of experience in Angular
- Azure SQL ,Azure Devops
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
- Working experience of Agile development methodologies and of DevOps integration
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high-quality developmen
- Working experience in swagger for API documentation and TEST UNIT in order to run them before building and release.
- C#, WCF Services, Windows Services, Web API, Entity Framework NET Core 3.1
- Web Services (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP)
- Messaging technologies(Kafka/MQ)
- In-memory databases (Redis)
- Relational databases (SQL server/DB2)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline
- 4+ years experience working in an IT environment
- 4+ years of Object-oriented design, functional programming
- Node JS API Development (Firebase API development is a plus)
- Angular or VUE or React JS Front end Development (VUE Js Experience is a plus)
- HTML / CSS responsive development
- Experience using any database
- Experience developing in an Agile / SCRUM Environment
- Experience developing mission-critical applications
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
reactjs, nodejs, vuejs, hands on and working on angular 6+.