Niki is your virtual friend to help you book cabs, order food, recharge, pay postpaid, electricity, data card, DTH bills, and much more simply via chatting
Niki.AI offers a virtual shopping assistant powered by artificial intelligence with the same name. This assistant converses with customers in the language of their choosing and helps them complete financial transactions. It makes it possible for the user to engage the chatbot by inputting "Hi Niki," following which a series of questions are asked to take down the order information and have it fulfilled by the associated merchant.
The chatbot may be able to do a variety of tasks, including the booking of taxis and buses, the reservation of hotel rooms, the payment of mobile and landline phone bills, payments for home services, and payments for utilities like energy and gas. It is compatible with mobile devices running Android as well as iOS.
About The Role:
Our dream Digital Marketer will be responsible for executing a variety of tasks, including keeping our paid channels up-to-date and running plenty of experiments. This role demands a lot of research and frequent troubleshooting. You will need strong problem solving skills in an area where answers are rarely obvious!
Typical Daily Duties:
- Manage active campaigns, test and optimise
- Conduct keyword research and create audiences for targeting
- Work on the copy and creatives for the ads independently or in conjunction with our designers (e.g. image ads, banners, videos, etc.)
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint potential issues
- Find new opportunities to improve results
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click)
- Keyword Analysis
- On-Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- SEO Tools
- Site Analysis
- Google Search Console
- Local Business SEO
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 3+ year (Preferred)
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to interact with varied cultures
- Energetic, Confident, and Motivated & Self- driven
- Working Days: Mon to Fri and 1st, 3rd and 5th Sat off
- Salary: Up to 25K
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a qualified Performance Marketing Lead to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company.
As a Digital Marketing Lead, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
We need a spearhead who can:
- Continuously iterate and design A/B tests around different creatives, audiences and/or bidding strategies;
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with different paid advertising platforms,
- Planning and control of the digital performance marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels;
- Work with campaign teams to plan successful campaigns focusing on audience, product and placements to drive volume and efficiency thresholds;
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance;
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities;
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages;
- Working with other stakeholders to optimize the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc;
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customers digital journey & overseeing multi channel content strategies.
- Analyze weekly and monthly reports from multiple ad channels, Google Analytics, and MMP to drive insights and opportunities along with working knowledge & tracking of analytics tools (GTM & GA)
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
- Managing Digital Marketing Team.
- Knowledge around fraud & its prevention across web & app.
- Proficiency with all major social media platforms (e.g: FB, Insta, Twitter etc)
- Test ads across devices to ensure the best branding and user experience
- Test ad messaging across segments and report on engagement
- Optimize organic social posts for content and messaging
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy.
- Monitor and respond to customer comments on social posts
- Work with internal stakeholders to promote announcements
- Campaign management, measurement, optimization.
- Dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, and creative, etc
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Strategizing and Maintaining Brand Consistency across social media platforms via tone, voice, and terminology.
- Manage community engagement, growth, and optimization
- Creating compelling social media content, collaborations and campaigns in order to grow Shiprocket's digital community, engage new audiences and sustain existing followers
- Interacting with new and existing audiences online and deepening engagement across all Shiprocket's social media platforms
- Draft social media content for Shiprocket and post it on platforms
- Scan and monitor digital and social media sites and hashtags, identify opportunities for Shiprocket on digital platforms
- Provide live coverage of events including by taking pictures and short videos and drafting messages for Shiprocket social media channels
- Monitor Shiprocket & social media channels, engage with community members and flag reputational risks or communication opportunities to Management
- Support efforts to ensure social media presence and branding are consistent and cohesive across all platforms
- Identify strategic opportunities for content and digital partnerships to enhance Shiprocket & social media reach and engagement
Preferred Candidates :
As we want to speed up and reach our Mission and Vision, we would like candidates who can join us on Priority and are from Delhi/NCR
Happy to offer ESOPs to Candidates with right fit and attitude who have spent considerate amount of time with the company and shown their worth.
We are India's first Fantasy Ecommerce platform that enables a new method of shopping and saving by playing fun based quizzes for everyone.
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
Skills and experience in creative content writing
Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs builds and maintains our social media presence.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spending and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
◾Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
• Creating and maintaining client relationships.
• Self-motivated yet customer-focused.
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
◾Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Netinsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
Salary: 0.6 LPA - 4.2 LPA
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Working Days: Monday to Saturday