Responsibilities and Duties
o Manage social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter
o Ideate and develop creative content strategies for each social media platform
o Supporting the Marketing team with content in the form of visual assets
o Creating images, memes, animated videos with graphic overlays for all clients. Creating Landing pages. Shooting videos, photos, editing and posting on SM.
o Evaluating the competitive landscape and suggesting new ideas for visual content
o Assisting with honing brand identity on the blog and social media
o Prepare monthly social media calendars
o Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
o Posting and engaging with the audience
o Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, and Flash)
o Compile report to show results (ROI) and identify KPIs to be monitored and work closely with the marketing manager to set awareness goals and plan ways to achieve them. We offer the flexibility to work from home.
Additional Skills not mandatory
SEO, Website Optimization
About Opti Coat
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on its platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Senior Digital Marketing Manager:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan monthly/quarterly performance marketing strategy to drive growth.
- Driving activations and repeat transactions from users.
- Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns.
- Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app.
- Evaluate and optimize the end-to-end Sales Funnel.
- Plan digital channel mix visitor traffic, conversion rates, ROAS etc.
- Proactively recommend creative ideas & drive the optimum strategy for new user acquisition.
- Optimize allocation of budget & drive continuous improvements in key metrics.
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly measure, review & report all campaigns.
- Regularly follow market trends & implement the latest marketing tools & strategies.
- Capturing & reporting of key metrics through Google, Clevertap & branch analytics, high degree of familiarity with the tools.
- Insights from the analytics to be implemented into successive performance campaigns & larger website/app strategy.
- Reviews & reporting with other teams & internal stakeholders.
- 4-6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing (Startup/Tech Logistics/Transport industry experience would be an added advantage.)
- Strong understanding of the User Funnel for acquisition & retention.
- Prior experience using Engagement, MMP & Analytics tools is a must (such as Branch, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Exotel, Webengage etc)
- Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns.
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing. ∙ Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database query.
As a Manager in our Performance Marketing team, you will be responsible for driving growth of APAC & North America regions through digital marketing. This team is a key driver of growth for Headout and is responsible for acquiring customers and generating demand for our vast collection of experiences and destinations. This is a key role for our overall company growth and profitability.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will:
- 1. Manage all paid user acquisition channels for APAC & North America. This includes: Responsible to deliver ROI & GBV targets for your regions and growing these each quarter
- Actively manage and grow SEM campaigns for new and existing categories & markets
- Identify opportunities to scale existing channels of user acquisiton including SEM, OLA and Facebook d. Develop new channels of user acquisition to drive new growth and diversify channel-mix
- Improve the efficiency of the team through process improvements, decision making frameworks and automation
- Improve reporting and data analysis to uncover new opportunities or Coordinate with other teams such as product, data, operations & supply to participate in & lead company-wide growth projects by leveraging various levers like:
- Identifying new market opportunities
- Product enhancements
- Pricing strategy
- Competitive benchmarking
- Building stronger engagement loops and cross-channel campaign strategies
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in managing SEM campaigns at scale
- 2+ years of experience in managing a team
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong learning curve
- Data-driven decision making
- Able to effectively organize, prioritize & manage their time
- Experience with Automations is a big plus
- To drive and execute performance marketing for the DTC & E-Commerce brands. To track and analyze various digital marketing initiatives.
Key Deliverables of the Role:
- Manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn, as well as other search and display marketing engines.
- Execute on monthly and quarterly plans to grow user base and manage marketing budgets on Search engines, social media, and other digital channels.
- Optimizing channels and campaigns for cost and performance managing both the cost of traffic and cost of acquisition- including responsibility for landing page, funnel optimization (working with revenue and product teams) to improve relevance and improve conversion rates.
- Responsible for the creation, set-up, and execution and optimization of various ads and campaigns.
- Implementing campaigns using a structure and strategy that best suits business and goal.
- Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
- Analyzing performance data and optimizing campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic to our websites while maintaining a strong ROI for every stakeholder's marketing budget.
- Communicate with the stakeholders on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall health and provide recommendations to enhance performance
- Implementing Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates (e.g. AdWords, FB, Linked IN etc.)
- Traffic ad campaigns and builds on ad serving platforms.
- Conduct A/B tests in ads to understand contributing factors that drive the business forward.
- Monitor and analyze advertising trends, make optimizations recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies :
- Ability to handle large media spends while catering to different internal business customers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working directly for an advertiser, agency, ad tech or social media platform.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing digital media including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization, vendors, and team members.
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics,WebTrends etc.)
Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendor.
domain in particular or we can say we need a Social Media Marketing
Digital Marketing- Facebook
Digital Marketing- Google
Website technology understanding
Experience: 3-6 years
Working hours: 9 hours
Working days: Monday to Saturday
Working mode: On Site
Any benefits: No extra incentive
We are looking for creative program manager to work closely with the CMOs and Field Marketing Directors to plan and program manage creative projects withinmarketing programs.
This position is both an individual contributor and a collaborator. It has no immediate supervisory responsibilities but provides guidance in specialized areas to other associates, and to less experienced members of the work group.
- Responsible for planning and program managing creative projects withinmarketing programs by working closely with Chief Marketing Officers and Field Marketing Directors.
- Play a consultative role in creative strategy, planning and managing creative projects/assets needed to promote events & trade shows, webcasts, thought leadership marketing, client-centric/account-based marketing, and strategic deals support.
- Responsible for creative program management of marketing assets within campaigns that result in increased brand awareness and reputation in the market.
- Working closely with in-house teams as well as external agencies for developing themes, high level messages,sales materials, and design concepts required for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Communicate project updates in a timely manner to all internal and external stakeholders
- Track market performance and reception metrics of creative assets and use that learning to improvecreative and quality standards for future projects
- Provide guidance to the creative design team and content writing teams to assist them in creating world-class brand compliant marketing assets and engagement tools.
- Manage internal/external resources in the execution of creative programs within marketing functionto achieve strategic and marketing goals for the practice.
- Should efficiently deposit and manage creative and marketing assets created in the corporate solutions/services repository.
Ésah Tea is a brand devoted to giving you the ultimate tea experience. We believe that joy and warmth can be shared in many forms but is best when shared with a cup of tea. Our tea is made with absolute care and honesty by the best growers in Assam who believe in only giving the best.
Our tea is the perfect harmony of aesthetics, flavor, complexity, and health. Our mission to give you the best tea experience as a result of the respect we have for the art and craft of tea making and its culture. Directly from the tea gardens of Assam, from the most authentic growers with finesse in the cultivation of tea, our mission is to give you the best experience. We care about our environment and believe in sustainable and ethical extraction and production. Our initiative to switch to plastic-free teabags is a result of adopting sustainability as an ethic.
Ésah Tea recently raised a Pre Series A round from a well-known VC and has some milestones that the company would like to achieve. As it is well known in the eCommerce industry, achieving higher milestones month after month, year after year is a standard. Hence, Ésah Tea is looking to build a core team that can take it towards the next stage of its eCommerce journey. So if you think that you are perfect to work in a Startup, Let's have a chat.
- Manage paid acquisition channels like Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Analyze the results and optimize individual campaigns.
- Be responsible for the ROI of dozens of campaigns you execute.
- Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, LTV, and, ROAS
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Analyze creative data and make recommendations to the Creative designers
- Come up with a hypothesis and test it scientifically to consolidate learnings, thereby increasing the baseline of the team's quality.
- Document findings in a structured way to contribute to the company's global knowledge base
Collaborate with international peers in other geographical markets to keep the highest possible baseline quality in your campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-4 years of paid marketing experience, preferably in consumer-facing products
- Fluent in English (Advanced writing and speaking English skills)
- Experience with creative experimentation
- Experience with fast-paced, high growth startups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A natural strategist
- Makes fast business decisions that prove to be profitable
Nice to have
- Understanding of ad platforms algorithms
Experience with programmatic media (DSP)
Note: Must Be willing to relocate to Guwahati, Assam