Quoality- A Modern Operating Infrastructure for Hospitality Businesses to help them improve the guest experience and generate additional revenue.
Launched in 2021, Quoality is a Hospitality Tech company backed by a US-based Newchip Accelerator. Our mission is to equip businesses with the tools they need to grow.
By providing tools, insights, and education with minimal effort on the business's part, the barrier to making actionable business decisions is lowered dramatically. Everything we do is driven by this mission. Everything we do needs to positively answer the question, "Does this help businesses grow?"
🙋♀️ The role & what we are looking for:
Oh, this is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that write 'templatized' BS for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality.
Not us. Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- First and foremost, we’re super transparent. We all know what everyone’s working on, how’s the company doing, and the whole shebang.
- We’re all super chill.
- Work time ain’t playtime. We take our work very seriously. We’re a small bunch on a mission to change the guest experience in the hospitality industry, once and for all.
- Deadlines are a thing for us. We are super punctual.
- We know what we are working on and aren’t clueless.
- We’re more friends than colleagues.
- Monthly 1:1s with the founders where you can directly share & receive feedback.
Not convinced yet? Okay, here’s the fun stuff:
- Flexible leave policy. Yeah, it’s truly flexible. We trust you.
- We have a flexible remote work policy in India. Work from the beautiful beaches of Goa or the stunning mountains of Manali, we’re all good.
- Annual workstations at exotic destinations. Subject to change and hitting milestones.
- Allowances to choose your coworking space (if you want), courses & any tool that you think is beneficial to succeed in this role.
📄 The role & what we are looking for:
- Research Travel & Hospitality industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct extensive keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed depending on segment demand and change in keywords
- Streamline and manage content calendar
- Like the work you do, enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, communicate as much as you can, and have fun.
✅ Must Haves:
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience. Experience in travel industry will be a BONUS
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- You are open to learning new stuff and avoid internal politics.(super important).
- You are humble, kind, and are open to feedback.(super duper important).
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Product Thinker, and ‘Can-Do' attitude.
- Passionate about leveraging technology for supporting product delivery in the Hospitality space.
- Operating style suited to working in a startup environment, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments at a time.
🤙 What's the interview process like?
Yes, we do have a process, and it’s simple.
- Step 1: You apply for the job.
- Step 2: Quick intro call with the founders.
- Step 3: Solve an assignment.
- Step 4: A round where we evaluate your assignment along with you.
- Step 5: One round of interviews to gauge if you are a good culture fit.
- Step 6: Job Offer (contingent on the above steps).
- Step 7: Welcome to the Quoality! 🙂
So, think we’re a good fit? Then let’s roll.🤘
Role - SEO Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO Specialist/Manager to
join our Marketing team! As an SEO Specialist/Manager you will be responsible for
planning, implementing, and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is
extremely important for the business's success, your position will play a critical role
in driving our organic growth and success.
SEO Specialist/Manager duties and responsibilities
• Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
• Work towards organic search optimization and increasing organic traffic.
• Regularly perform thorough keywords research
• Identify key SEO KPIs
• Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
• Prepare and present reports regularly
• Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely
• Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
• Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
• Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and
SEO Specialist/Manager requirements and qualifications
• 3+ years of experience in SEO
• Proven success in SEO
• Knowledge of web analytics tools including Moz, Semrush, Google Analytics,
• In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
Digital Marketing is a lot more than what it is usually portrayed as and we delve into “the lot more”for SMBs. we have grown well and what started as a small personal project a year ago has now grown into a family of 45+ clients and 8 smart people- all within a year! And guess what, we never spent a single penny on advertising! It was all referral and so you can imagine the quality of work that we have been doing.
Now, if you are someone who can fit in such a high performing environment, do read the job description very thoroughly and then apply!
Be the primary point of contact for the clients.
Assist in creating a digital strategy for the clients. These are SMEs, hard on cash but high on hope so we have to be extra wise with what we suggest!
Get things done from the CG team. You see, since you will interact with the client, you will know what they want and you alone will have to make sure that the work gets done!
Advocate for the client to ensure that we’re not just checking off boxes in a task manager, but instead moving them forward and reaching their objectives (we call this Remarkable ROI)
Note: You’re not responsible to bring in new clients (this is not a sales position). You are responsible to keep and grow your clients with Remarkable Client Experiences, Remarkable Excellence, and Remarkable ROI and if that gets us Referrals- well nothing better than that!
Note: Our digital marketing projects include both “traditional” digital marketing such as SEO and Email Marketing/Whatsapp Marketing/Affiliate Marketing as well as web design & development projects. For this position though, we will stick to SEO/SMO/PPC
What we are looking for
Digital marketing experience (and most importantly, the ability to learn & grow, stay on top of current trends, and focus on results). Followed by…
Strong project management skills (aka, the ability to efficiently and effectively get things done yourself and through other people). Followed by….
Ability to provide remarkable client experiences.
Who we are not looking for
You’re busy, we’re busy. If you don’t meet these requirements, please focus on the other fish in
the sea. These are indeed requirements
Minimum of 1.5 years as a hands-on digital marketing professional
Minimum of 1 year as someone who has been interacting with the clients. If you have worked
in B2B, it would be great!
Digital Marketing & Web Design Project experience
A focus on the details (really… pay close attention to the details if you’d like to get an interview
for this position)
If You’re a Good Fit, You Probably
Thrive in a small and growing team (<10 people on our way to 20)
Do some sort of digital marketing (or learning) in your spare time… it’s not just a day-job for
Know how to work on Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Business
Manager, Instagram Marketing, Email Marketing Tools, Canva (just a little bit), WordPress,
Wix, and anything else that is relevant to digital marketing
Feel at home with spreadsheets and task management tools
Are comfortable with IM tools, email, video calls, and the phone but believe in the power of
BTW: when applying, use the passcode “WTH
- Performing exhaustive research to gain in-depth knowledge of all customer personas
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensuring they are followed
- This role is 50/50 conceptualizing and executing. You must be able to not only ideate and pitch your own create concepts to your peers and management, but also work with a team to execute others’ ideas when needed.
Collaborate as part of a small, agile video team producing original video content for digital platforms from script to shoot to edit and delivery.
Create content for social channels, with a clear understanding of how users engage with social creative across formats and platforms.
Develop best practices and expertise around creating, publishing and distributing videos specific to various digital platforms, and train teammates in those best practices.
Qualifications / Skills :
5+ years of experience in a creative agency, production company, or in-house at a brand pitching and editing video content for social and digital channels.
Should have a proven track record of creating content for a company/ Individual.
Detail-oriented, fast learner, and able to manage your own time.
Can effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture. Cut your own way through ambiguity and engaging management smartly when needed.
- This is a full time position, working from office. Office Address: Lexicon International School, Kalyani nagar, Pune.
- Transportation reimbursement is available.
- Medical Insurance available.
- Leadership & Development training for all manager-level employees
- Salary will be as per the skills and the experience of the applicant.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Assistant Content Manager you will be responsible for working on assets that create sales conversions on company’s online store, email marketing and social media campaigns and will analysing the performance of those assets in detail, crunch the numbers, and optimize them and assist in creating, managing and improving content for various marketing channels.
- Working alongside copywriters, UI/UX designers, graphic designers, and team members from other departments to create and deliver assets
- Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by copywriters and ensure brand consistency
- Developing a thorough understanding of conversion optimization (training will be given in-house) and apply across our brands, platforms and channels
- Managing products for multiple brands, geographies and across websites
- Analysing performance data and find creative ways for optimization
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and regulatory bodies)
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable creative writing skills and also has a knack for data analysis
- willingness to broaden your expertise, and go the extra mile.
- Should be tech-savvy, a critical thinker and problem-solver, and demonstrate a passion for growth and success.
- Should be able to assist in overseeing all marketing content to ensure sales conversions, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good organizational, self- and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow deadlines
- Willingness to learn skills outside of comfort zone
- Willingness to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take up challenges and hard working
- Reliable team player with a sense of ownership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Impeccable English and good communication skills
Our client is a 5 year old online gaming company with market leading games in three segments - Poker, Rummy and Cricket. Their online games are ensured to be safe, trusted and secure for their customers. They have a registered base of over a million users and are working towards the growth of online gaming in the country.
The founders are MIT alumni who bring with them immense tech and business knowledge to provide global level gaming services.
As a Copywriter, you will strategize, plan and execute integrated marketing, digital and social media campaigns with seamless and effective communication across retention and acquisition channels
What you will do:
- Working directly with the art and social team to further strengthen the content strategy across social media platforms and building brand affinity with creative work
- Reassessing the content strategy and injecting new ideas to improve the brand’s digital presence
- Ensuring end-to-end execution of a tournament theme across channels
- Improving the hygiene content with new and innovative organic + inorganic ideas
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Interviewing sources/ consumers
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Additionally, writing website content, blogs, articles, etc.
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Knowledge of Poker, Rummy and Fantasy Sports would be an added advantage
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Be able to assist team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Setting up the brand bible for various products and audiences
- Making sure that the brand is consistent across various platforms
- Setting up brand guidelines to be followed for communication, social media, merchandise, product and other assets of the company
- Plan, lead and execute the projects required to boost our brand presence
- Collaborate with Creative Team, Growth Team & others for execution of projects
- Partner with creative agencies, research and media partners to create integrated marketing plans
- Taking up initiatives to position our brand
- Strategize, develop and execute marketing interventions at FamPay
- Develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of Mass marketing campaigns.
- 4 - 7 years total experience
- Worked with a B2C tech startup in Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Extremely empathetic towards understanding of the user groups: Teenagers and their parents
- Should be excited about building a brand for teenagers
- Up to date with recent trends and social media
- Good understanding of business dynamics in India
- Proactive personality and self-driven
- Takes ownership and has whatever it takes attitude
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about early stage start-ups
My Digital Shelf is an expanding and highly entrepreneurial start-up research and production company producing B2B conferences for the global Digital Retail and Consumer goods industry
The role of the Marketing Manager will be to perform general duties to support event planners, project managers and the Global Event team
- Social media daily management - primariliy linkedin and Twitter
- Digital marketing - SEO, PPC advertising and more
- Website content develpoment and management
- Copy writing for press releases, website and ad-hoc pieces
- Market research including competitot analysis and performance improvement
- Liaising with external media agencies and association for advertising campaigns and barter agreements/partnership opportunities
- Liaising with suppliers including printers, design agencies and publications
- Reporting directly to the Director and planning the event calendar with them
- Ad hoc support to team including assisting with events management and promotional activity
- Maintain production schedules for event materials/collateral
Work on event follow-up and Event Metrics and Analysis
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Confident and mature approach, reflective of the profile of the position and organisation
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Able to work with confidential material and sensitive information with absolute discretion
1. Excellent oral and written skills in English and creative writing
4. Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
5. Create engaging content for website, including web pages, product description, seo content, blog entries, articles, etc.
7. Provide content support for search engine, social media etc.
10. Ability to think out-of-the-box, play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner.
13. Effectively lead a team of 3-4 content trainees to deliver targets on time.