We are the world’s first company building tech at the intersection of food tech, blockchain and machine learning. At Gulpie, we’re building the future of food discovery. At our core, we are a tightly knit mad bunch that is driven by mission, values and customer-obsession.
We're not looking for an average Joe. Are looking for a position that is going to challenge you and bring out the best of your potential? We promise to nurture you with utmost care and resources to help you achieve your dreams. The ones who worked with us went on to become leaders that are known for their ambition.
You’ll be playing a key role in building a community of food reviewers. Everyday, you’ll be interacting with some of the smartest minds and most popular food influencers. If there’s one thing you’ll take away from the position, it would be an incredibly powerful network that will open doors for the rest of your career.
You’re good with :
- Hustle. Hustling. Hustled.
- Devising innovative growth hacks to identify the right social channels and efficiently converting them
- Data-driven decision maker with a clear understanding of metrics, funnels and churn
- Self-learning with proven ability to learn things on the fly
- Socially engaging
- Empathetic and obsessed with all things food and people
- Story-telling reputation that precedes you
- Hungry to learn
You’re awesome if you have :
- Experience hustling for early stage products
- Experience working with A/B testing and other analytics tools like GA, Mixpanel & Hotjar
- Passionate about food
- Experience building online/offline communities
You’re looking for :
An Opportunity to work on a meaningful problem with massive potential to scale. A company that strongly believes culture and work ethic are quintessential for a happy working environment. An ambitious, entrepreneurial and passionate team obsessed with the quality of everything they lay their hands on.
We believe smart people with integrity don’t need to be managed as they have high standards set for themselves. We don’t believe in stipulated working hours. One is only accountable to their deliverables. Though sounding cliche, we value hard working people, a notch higher than you might usually expect, and equally reward them. Your work will receive the credit it deserves.
We love people bubbling with ideas - the crazy ones that believe in their ideas enough to go the lengths to make them real. We believe it’s important to hear everyone’s opinion and empower them with tools to build innovative products. Consistently achieving impeccable results is not only a professional but a personal goal here. We know talented individuals that work hard can do magic. That said, we believe intellect without humility is a recipe for failure.
Does it sound like you?
- Write to us with your 2 best ideas to go viral with food.
- Send us your resume and let us know why you think you’re unique. Why don’t you tell us about a couple of growth hacks you’ve successfully pulled off?
- Have run marketing campaigns before? Have a personal or professional blog? Share some links or your social profiles.
- KEY OBJECTIVES
- To lead the marketing function of the Co, to suitably position the Brand amongst Target Groups viz. Customers, Partners, Industry, Public space & Internal stakeholders etc.
- To fully leverage the digital & social platforms & capabilities for accelerated business growth
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Lead the marketing strategy & roadmaps – set the tone of voice & clear growth enablers
- Develop relevant marketing campaigns, monitor, measure & ensure desired outcome
- Design and execute the best go-to market strategy, for the product, variants & upgrades
- Map business potential & growth opportunities, through marketing initiatives
- Lead, monitor, measure - ‘Generation of Business Leads through Digital Marketing’ including a close liaison with Sales team to ensure highest Subscription / Lead ratio, at optimal costs
- Ensure customer & product Mapping, Market intelligence and competitor analysis
- A 2-way channel with Product team to gather details of changes / upgrades / new releases to ensure that external product communications are apt and serving the cause; +
- Continual improvements in product & support, basis voice of customer campaigns / reviews / automated channels etc.
- Ensuring ‘fit for purpose’ face of the Co viz. Website, Social Media handles, PR & communication channels etc., at all times;
- Exploring new alliances & achieving closures, through favourable agreements
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven 5-7 years of experience in core Marketing function including 2 yrs in a lead position
- Graduate / PG, preferably in Marketing
- Leadership skills with an ability to set and prioritize goals and build a strong team (in-house/outsourced) within allocated budgets
- Knack of keeping abreast with current and emerging trends in Digital Marketing & Brand positioning; a go-to person for all marketing requirements
- Very hands-on on using contemporary automated tools viz. Google & Social Media analytics.
- Passionate and a go-getter to achieve aggressive targets & achieve closures
Intro: This role is a part of growth team and will closely work with the founders to ideate and execute strategies.
Role break up:
- Strategize on opening up newer channels for growth
- Work closely to crack partnerships with other players in similar orgs(Shopify etc) to scale search as a solution
- Work closely in understanding customer pain points and relay that back to the product team
- Strategize and take hold of digital and SEO related marketing
- Work closely on improving funnel conversion of customers to take up Zevi as their go to product
- To hold pen on Appsumo, product hunt launches
- Will coordinate with different Vendors/extended partners to ensure timelines are met and help mitigate any issues that pop out
- Work closely with campaign management and solve for any issues that arise
Analytics and Others:
- Closely monitor Metrics and call out any redflags to the team
- Will have to handle basic reporting until we hire a DA
- Will play a key role in setting up the business org (Sales, Customer success etc)
- Experimentative but be thorough in the learnings we have from that
- Complete ownership end to end
- Ask tough questions and put company first
- Get things done
What we offer:
- Complete ownership
- Full freedom to execute strategies
- Direct access to all data
- Operate as a Entrepreneur in residence
GEVME is a fast-growing company based in Singapore providing a virtual & hybrid event platform for building unique experiences. It is used by event professionals worldwide to build, operate and monetise events for some of the biggest brands.
The flexibility of the platform provides them with limitless possibilities to turn any event idea into reality. GEVME has powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, the Singapore Government, Forbes and MasterCard.
We are a product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to empower event professionals through technology. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team. You will help drive user-growth, manage user acquisition campaigns across different acquisition channels, and improve marketing ROI.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
- Actively manage and implement user acquisition campaigns against established objectives and budgets across multiple channels
- Use your skills in paid search, paid social, SEO other channels to support GEVME’s acquisition efforts
- Continuously test and learn to identify best performing user acquisition tactics, across platforms, targeting, messaging, creative formats etc
- Identify and implement new growth channels
- Own the A/B testing process across creative, messaging and optimisation tactics for both prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Track and analyse performance and drive attribution methodology. Use and configure web analytics, business intelligence tools and internal dashboards to monitor funnel journeys and channel performance.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing & growth, preferably at a B2B SaaS company
- Ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- Hands on experience with advertising tools on Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability of performing data analysis
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, results oriented and strong communications skills
Cercle X is at the crux of technology and sustainability. We solve one of the world's biggest problems: Waste. ♻️As one of leading waste management company in india, Cercle X prevents 50 tonnes of waste from reaching the dump yard daily.
We work with brands, governments, recyclers, traders, and aggregators to unify the entire waste management ecosystem with focus on blockchain-enabled traceability.
We create a lot of interesting products and you'll have a lot of fun selling them!
Our mission: To make sustainability fun. 🎉
Read more about what we do at Cerclex blog before you apply. 😇
- No resume required
- Period leave
- Pets allowed
- Career gap? No problem.
Requirements of the Role
- 3+ years of experience in strategizing & executing performance marketing campaigns across social media, search engines, video & emails.
- Proven track record of driving and exceeding revenue/ business goals.
- Work on yearly, quarterly, and monthly media plans.
- Ability to ideate & iterate product angles at break-neck speed to improve campaign conversion rates & ROI metrics.
- Strong understanding of funnels and their associated metrics.
- Strong understanding of conversion copywriting & pattern-interrupt ads.
- Ability to scale campaigns in identified markets rapidly based on ROI benchmarking.
- Strong understanding of optimization tactics that impact ROI metrics.
- Solid expertise in setting up & managing Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Google Search Console.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and experience of setting up projects combined with a hands-on approach.
- Ability to identify new platforms based on consumer insights.
- Resilience to drive agenda in the face of a challenging environment.
- Ability to operate in a hyper-paced startup & thrive under pressure.
- Analytical ability to break a marketing problem down to solutions and impact measurement, ability to effectively manage time, build & manage a team of performance marketing professionals.
- Knowledge of media, online advertising, and agencies.
1. Competitive Salary + ESOPs
2. Fun office space in Coimbatore, with high energy culture
3. Medical Insurance
Join the fastest-growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive, and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app), and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
If you are ambitious, willing to solve some of the toughest problems, and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
Some things we are proud of
- Introducing the family doctor concept in teleconsultations, which is on its way to becoming the de facto standard in the industry.
- Creating a state-of-the-art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine.
- MNCs that sell health benefits to other companies, use us for their employee health benefits
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
Location - Hyderabad
The Role – Head of B2B Marketing
Reporting to - Vice President Marketing
NOTE: Not looking for a “Check in the box” marketer but a strong “Result/Output oriented Data-Centric marketer” who understands the Metrics that matter.
About the role:
You will be responsible and accountable for planning, developing, implementing, and delivering the
organisation’s B2B marketing strategies for growing its customer base. No doubt the role is a
demanding one and includes but is not restricted to:
- Manage the B2B vertical for Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, and Digital Marketing
- Demand and Lead generation (inbound and outbound) and ensure the quality of leads (quality over quantity)
- Understand the B2B and Technology space and customer behaviour of different segments
- Build a data-driven strategy and funnel for improving marketing performance, execute A/B tests and use data to separate Signal from Noise
- Build new sources of Lead Generation channels and effectively nurture leads
- Develop and maintain Campaign and Lead Funnel reporting that will be necessary to monitor and improve our Conversion rates and ROI
- Identify trends, insights, Competitive Landscape and optimize spend and performance based on these parameters
- Build ekincare Brand and Positioning across various channels
- Execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Grow our email list and manage various email campaigns. Segment lists based on behaviors like
- past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Hands-on Google Analytics knowledge for various tracking and analytics
- Liaise with the sales team and work closely with them to get feedback for improvement based on a data-centric approach
- Minimum 5 to 8 years and maximum 15 years of working experience
- Hands-on at Digital Marketing and Demand Generation
- Experience in B2B SaaS is an added advantage, though not a must.
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing and SEO
- Result-oriented approach to marketing
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo etc.
DO NOT APPLY IF:
- You do not have hands on experience in Digital Marketing and have only worked on it as a Support function or just have theoretical knowledge. You will be asked to show the various tools on-screen share and do a Case Study which will be used as a filter
- You need to be spoon fed or constantly reminded of the things required for your work
- You do not value timelines and keep making excuses for late deliveries
- You are not output focussed/oriented and only stress on the efforts
- You do not or are not willing to take ownership of your work
About the Role:
We're looking for a growth-oriented leader to own and lead the Digital Marketing function at Impact Guru. You are the ideal candidate if you are comfortable with continuous experimenting and learning and are obsessed with data. You're not afraid to try new methodology and can deliver useful insights by effectively and quickly adapting to data.
Reports to: VP - Markeing
- Launch and optimize performance marketing campaigns across Facebook, Youtube, Google Search, Google Display, Mo-Engage, Native Channels & Affiliate Marketing.
- Managed a monthly spends of INR 50+ Lakhs
- Working experience of working on New Acquisition, Remarketing & Retention campaigns
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns across channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the campaign and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
- Working Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SQL, Excel, and creating data visualizations on data studio or Tableau.
- Build and Manage a team of 4-5 Performance Marketing specialists. Drive performance marketing KPI’s to deliver on Business metrics
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed strong company goals (a/b testing, etc.)
- Be proactive, have a passion for improving business
- 3-4 years of industry experience (agency or editorial) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Media Communications, Business Administration, Journalism, English, or related Fields from Tier 1/Tier 2 colleges.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads & Google Analytics.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills.
- Strong quantitative skills with a knack for translating numbers into actionable insights and creatives.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Punctual and dedicated to meeting goals & deadlines.
- Able to effectively work independently, and as part of a team.
Role and responsibilities:
- B2B marketing.
- Contacting and approaching corporate clients i.e. HR Managers, administrations, marketing heads etc., of well-known companies in Bangalore. (Resources and data base will be provided, leads will be given daily basis), No cold calling, Not Call centre job.
- Fixing meetings with them, briefing them about our services & products over the meeting and cracking the deal.
- Following up the order placed by them and closing the deal.
- No targets, no deadlines.
- Your team will have 2-3 interns who will be working below you. You have to delegate work to them.
- Excellent communications skills
- Good convincing skills
- “Can do” attitude, flexibility and ability to respond quickly and creatively to changing requirements.
- A very positive approach
- Negotiation skills
- Client relationship management
- Must have outgoing personality and enjoy daily contact with a wide variety of people.
- Must be quick thinking, decisive and self-confident.
Reporting to: -Managing Director only.
Monday to Friday 10:30 am to 7:30pm.
Saturday: 10:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Salary:15-30k PM +incentives (Travel and other expenses incurred by the marketing Executive are reimbursed)
Qualification: anygraduate (B.com, BBA, BMS, BTECH ETC.) Experience: Fresher - 2year experience
Probation Period:3 months
We provide a complete training session for all our candidates, this helps them to boost their morale irrespective of their education earlier.