A high quality content creator who can own content for an early-stage SaaS Analytics startup. Candidate will have ownership and rich learning into growing a business from scratch.
- Own and manage the entire content creation for reach and messaging
- Content writing, execution for different channels (Blogs, Videos)
- SEO optimization of the content
Expectations from candidate
Abilities: High quality writer, Driven by business goals, Great communication
Interest: Inclination towards a long-term content creator growth who understands good content from bad
Attitude: A person with an owner mindset
What we offer
- Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
- Mentoring by experienced professionals from pedigreed backgrounds (IIT/IIMs)
- Growth, Ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals.
Communicating our message effectively to the users via the right digital channels.
- Build and deploy ads through paid channels at the direction of the campaign manager
- Own and perform diligent and detail-oriented QA throughout the entire campaign process, with an emphasis on campaign tracking and Google Analytics setup
- Support campaigns through traffic management that includes setup and implementation, testing, quality assurance, deployment, delivery, and optimization of ad campaigns
- Extract data and insights from the entire lifecycle of digital campaigns that include but are not limited to Display, Social, SEM, Programmatic, Native, etc
- Partner with internal teams to ensure all ad products are thoroughly vetted for operational use
- Support channel managers directly with clear communication and delivery workflows that ensure transparency into deliverable timelines and potential delays.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, including malfunctioning tags, ad creative, click-through URLs, and landing pages, etc. and correct problems with client advertising campaigns
- Proactively seek out new tools and opportunities to improve our advertising efforts Participate in or facilitate special marketing projects as required
- 2+ years of experience.
- Deep understanding of Google & Facebook paid advertising. Knowledge of SEO will give you a competitive advantage.
- Have proven experience in managing B2C campaigns.
- High affinity for people who've worked on targeting US customers.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential to collaborating with a remote team.
- Strong process orientation & documentation ethic. Strong analytical skills.
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn.
Potential Growth Paths
Ad Ops Strategist
Customer Marketing Strategist
Content Marketing Strategist
Hummingbird is a WordPress product company, we build and maintain popular WordPress Themes and Plugins used by thousands of users around the world.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our WordPress Product Marketing Team to grow sales and adoption of our WordPress Plugins and Themes.
If you understand the WordPress ecosystem, have 5+ years of proven experience with Digital Marketing, and Project Management, and can lead a team to achieve business objectives, then this is the perfect job opportunity for you.
Job description -
Manage and guide the Digital Marketing team to achieve our WordPress business objectives. Provide thought leadership and guidance in one or more of the following areas:
- Content Marketing: Product Pages, Landing Pages, and Website Copy, using WordPress and Elementor.
- Email Marketing: Online newsletters, and promotional emails. Manage, and track email Campaign Performance
- SEO: keyword research, on-page optimization, off-page natural link building
- SMM: Social media marketing on popular platforms - YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Analytics: Track & monitor the progress of digital marketing efforts using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: Run A/B testing experiments, analyze heat-maps and visitor recordings to improve performance of conversion funnels
- Partnerships: Maintain partnerships with freelancers, agencies, vendors, and affiliates
- Experience - Proven 6+ years experience in Digital Marketing (SEO, Email, Content)
- Effective Leader - Able to work with your team to deliver business objectives, provide training and guidance to your team where required. Review your team's work and provide feedback and help them improve and become more productive.
- Project Management - Ability to plan, track tasks for their team. Manage schedules, delivery of outcomes, with high quality. Motivate and engage with their team for them to be able to deliver high-quality work.
- WordPress Industry Knowledge - Extensive knowledge and experience of the WordPress industry. Ability to keep updated on the trends in the WordPress industry and apply these to our business for success.
- Website Copy - Ability to build Product Landing Pages using WordPress and Elementor
- Email - Ability to use email as an effective tool for digital marketing
- Ability to Learn - Passion to learn new Digital Marketing skills
- Communication skills - Excellent spoken and written English skills
Please note, prior knowledge and exposure to the WordPress ecosystem - Selling and Marketing WP Themes and WP Plugins is mandatory. Please apply only if you have done digital marketing for WordPress products.
If you love Digital Marketing, are passionate about WordPress, want to lead a team of Digital Marketers to success in the WordPress industry, apply today.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- End to end execution of marketing plan and the marketing operational activities to achieve marketing goals
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Hands-on experience working with marketing automation tools such as Zoho.
- Team management capabilities and work extremely well with colleagues and also stakeholders across different products and geos.
- Create a brand and positioning strategy for the company. Own key P&L goals including TVL, User acquisition, and # users across multiple chains
- Segmentation, targeting, and acquisition strategies across user segments and channels
- Design and implement company brand strategy on social media, including Twitter, Discord, Medium, and Telegram
- Build and execute communications campaigns across different Proof of Staking chains that tell the company story to multiple audiences
- Work with influencers, community to expand the audience and widen the reach of the company
- Design community development and engagement strategies. Manage community managers and implement community strategy
Essential Skills & experience:
- Goal-driven, Structured thinker and Operator
- Experience with Community building across social media
- 1-3 years in growth marketing or product marketing, preferably with experience in the blockchain/cryptocurrency space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English). Multiple languages is a plus.
- Prior community management experience is a plus
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
B2B Social Media Expert
Are you intimately familiar with the LinkedIn algorithm? Do you specialize in growing brand following on Twitter? Are you proficient in defining and executing social media strategies for Quora, Reddit, Instagram, and Facebook? We’re looking for an expert with a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging. As the B2B Digital Marketing Specialist, you will also be responsible for organizing and producing content that follows our clients’ brand guidelines.
- Consistent and self-driven to learn about social media platforms and trends.
- Strong creative storytelling skills with a focus on visual and content aesthetics.
- Working knowledge of SMM tools like Hootsuite, Moz, Loomly, etc.
- Working knowledge of design applications like Adobe Suite, Canva, etc., and other video editing tools.
- Adept at digital tools like Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics/Google Ad Manager.
- Adept at communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Demonstrable B2B social networking experience and social analytics tools.
- Experience in managing multiple digital marketing campaigns with the ability to analyze and make recommendations on performance.
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs, keyword optimization tools, and social media algorithms.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in the B2B domain. Please share only case studies of growth where the strategy and execution were owned end-to-end by you. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
1 to 3 years of experience in digital marketing - Highly conversant with Google Analytics and other similar tools - Basic programming ability(preferably R or Python)