Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Teamlease Services Limited
Teamlease.com is India's leading recruitment and online job portal. The company serves more than 3500 employers and offers them a range of solutions to their problems with productivity, recruitment, and scaling. Teamlease, a Fortune India 500 company that is listed on both the NSE and the BSE, has hired 17 million people over the course of the preceding 17 years. Teamlease, one of the employers in India whose business is expanding at the quickest rate, is also responsible for the country's first vocational university. The company caters to large, medium, and small clients, providing them with solutions in the areas of employability, employment, and the convenience of doing business.
TeamLease Skills University, India's first vocational university, was founded in Vadodara by the company in conjunction with the state government of Gujarat. The organization now has approximately 200,000 colleagues who are dispersed around the country in more than 6,600 locations. Additionally, it has employed more than 1.7 million people to this point and has future ambitions to add millions more.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Type: Full-time onsite
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Salary Range: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 per annum
Job Description: We are seeking a creative and experienced Social Media Content Creator to join our growing team. As a Social Media Content Creator at Dot eVentures Pvt. Ltd., you will play a key role in developing and implementing our social media strategy. You will be responsible for creating engaging and informative content that resonates with our target audience and promotes our educational products and services.
Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase brand awareness and engagement. Create high-quality, visually appealing content for various social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Stay up-to-date with industry trends and incorporate best practices into content creation. Monitor social media channels for trends, feedback, and opportunities to engage with the audience. Analyze social media metrics to measure the success of campaigns and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
Minimum 2 years of experience in social media content creation, preferably in the education or edutech industry. Proven track record of creating engaging and shareable content across various social media platforms. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in graphic design tools and video editing software is a plus. Familiarity with social media analytics and the ability to interpret data to inform content strategy.
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive salary in the range of INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 per annum, commensurate with experience. Opportunities for professional development and growth within a rapidly expanding startup. Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
Nadcab Technology is a venture of Naygon Technologies Pvt. Ltd and IT System Integrator focused on web applications and a well-established company based in Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh). Founded in 2015 by a team of dedicated and keen individuals, we have expanded ourselves remarkably through our expertise in software solutions. To date, we have grown to be a market leader in our market verticals with cost efficiency and dependable commitments. We have experienced and focused on the latest technologies which allow us to use IT innovatively in niche areas and add value for our clients. We blend our innovative concepts to make our services Advanced, Adequate, Accessible
Role and Responsibilities Lead Generation Business Collaboration with the companies and send direct Proposal Cold calling & Regular flow up with the clients for Projects Communicate with the Targeted clients and Develop client’s relationship. Work with Various Clients to promote overall brand through social media channel Maintain and update client’s database on excel. End of the day Report submission to the seniors. Multitasked as per Requirement of the company.
Skills and Qualification Good Communication& Spoken English skills required Knowledge of Microsoft Suite Candidate should be presentable & must have Convening skils
Digital Marketing Manager for Woliba
Woliba is leading the way with a fully virtual, one-stop platform to help organizations small and large continue to drive success with company culture, morale and workplace wellbeing. We help companies enhance their employee experience with one comprehensive platform to manage wellbeing, engagement, recognition, and rewards. We are currently ranked as one of the top Corporate Wellness Programs globally beating out many of the long-standing competitors in the industry. We are looking to disrupt our space but need the right team in place to help with these efforts. If you’re looking to grow your career in a fast-paced environment and work for a company that helps organizations and their teams, we’d love to hear from you! You must be a self-starter, motivated and passionate about wellness.
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing Manager
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Supports and guides the direction of email marketing campaigns
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
Qualifications and skills for Digital Marketing Manager
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- Great problem-solving skills
- Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe
- Deep knowledge of web design principles
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Great communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with project management tools such as Asana or Trello
- SEO and SEM experience such as link building and on-page optimization
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the SaaS industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Experience with marketing tech tools for social media management and email marketing, and influencer outreach such as BuzzSumo, BuzzStream, Buffer, MailChimp, and HootSuite.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Digital Marketing Executive
1. Job PURPOSE:
Planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. In addition, they are responsible for managing, guiding and training digital marketers and other marketing positions in the team.
2. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
l Responsible for formulation and execution of the company’s Digital Marketing Strategy
l Creation and management of website
l Independently managing all digital marketing activities
l Set up and management of Linked in and twitter accounts
l Writing blogs and content on digital forum to ensure visibility
l Responsible to develop and implement the Online Marketing and Brand Positioning strategies
l Create key reporting and performance indicators based on business requirements
l Brand management on the digital forum
3. EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Overall : 3 - 5 yrs
4. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
l 3+ years experience as a Digital Marketing Professional
l Understanding the importance of the Website
l Experience in Email marketing and carry it to the digital forum
l Social media marketing - visibility
l Experience in branding
l Must understand page optimization and off page optimization,
l Understand the value of Search engine optimization but as a complementary skill.
l Blog writing and Content generation
l Knowledge on Google certification and Google analytics, Google AdWords
l Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
l Experience in Website maintenance and press releases
l Latest marketing techniques
l Experience in IT product based company
l Advanced web ranking
l Knowledge on Google webmaster, Keyword planner, Google trends
l Online Reputation Management
l Excellent Communication Skills
l Good conceptualization skills
l Excellent computer and web related skills
l Quick grasping skills
l Time management
l Dedication and ownership
6 .EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
Preference: MBA ( Marketing ), BBA
Age between 26 Year to 30 Years
(Only Female Candidates Preffered)
About Proactive For Her
Proactive For Her is a women's healthcare early-stage start-up founded by Achitha Jacob (ex-HBS, DaVita and Kearney). A digital clinic for women, Proactive For Her, offers accessible, personalised and confidential healthcare solutions for women's out-patient health concerns across life stages - from puberty to menopause (https://www.proactiveforher.com/">https://www.proactiveforher.com/).
- Location: Bangalore
- Work hours: 9 am to 7 pm
- Full-time opportunity (Monday to Saturday)
Note: Saturdays will be work from home.
- Masters in Marketing / Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (e.g., Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC advertising methods
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments
You will be responsible for taking a look at customer growth, acquisition, and activation. Furthermore, you are going to play a role in customer retention and up-selling (the process of selling existing customers additional products or services).
- Lead a team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships
- Create and implement the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
Salary: 8-14 LPA
https://zenonco.io/">ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Role and responsibility:
The digital marketing manager will be responsible for looking into online marketing strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
* Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
* Manage organization’s website
* Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
* Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
* Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
* Attend networking events and product launches.
* Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
* Work on SEO of the website pages.
* Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
* Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
* Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
* Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of a company.
* Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
* Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
* Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
* Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
* Compile performances report using Google Analytics program.
* Keep attention to the updates of Google’s Algorithm.
* Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
* Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
* Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
* Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
* Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
* Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
* Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
* Optimize lead-to-customer conversion rate.
* Managing and optimizing CTAs, landing pages, and the lead generation forms.
* Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights.
* Track, report, and analyze website analytics, and PPC campaigns.
* Optimize the landing pages of paid search engine marketing campaigns.
Education and Experience:
* Graduate or Post Graduate in digital marketing or relevant education
* Experience in digital marketing: 5+ years
* Experience in healthcare industry: 2+ years (Preferred)
You will get:
* Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
* An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
* A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
You love creating content, social media, and are completely fascinated by what’s happening in the world of Cricket. Why don't you join us and make a career in digital marketing?
CricHeroes is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to enhance our social media presence across all platforms.
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are passionate about content creation, social media, and sports.
- You have prior experience in conceptualizing and executing campaigns on social media.
- You love researching, design, and writing.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is a Market Network for Cricket; the World’s largest network connecting millions of grassroots cricketers and a marketplace for thousands of local businesses and professionals around cricket.
It bridges the gap between passionate grassroots cricketers and international cricketers with the help of technology.
It helps grassroots cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition, and improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Genuine enthusiasm around cricket would be highly preferred
- Experience in online and digital marketing
- Has an interest in researching for content
- Prior experience in content creation and working on social media campaigns
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree in English honors or a degree/diploma in digital marketing
- You have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing in a fast-paced product company.
- Someone with prior experience in Sports Management and being a Cricket enthusiast will be highly preferred.
What are we looking for, from you?
- The ability to research Cricket related topics and generate interesting and engaging content for the app, blogs, and social media posts.
- Initiating and executing Email marketing and SMS Campaigns successfully and independently.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital platforms.
- Collaborate with design teams internally to create engaging social media posts.
- Able to improve content delivery using search engine optimization best practices.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please apply on the link.