Jobs at workindia
Note: If it is not relevant opening for your Profile, please ignore the mail as it is a bulk mail.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Experience: More than 2 years
No. of openings: 5
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
Salary: Depends on the candidate, however paying higher than the market standard.
- Creating campaigns and ads on Google | Facebook I Tiktok I You tube
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to meet goals
- Hands-on Bid Optimization
- New Keyword Development and Testing
- Coordinate with the Graphic Designing team to get creatives made for ads
- A/B testing of page designs to maximize conversions
- Landing Page Optimization
- Pushing our Digital marketing Strategies beyond industry best practices
- Our ideal candidate has 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Must have managed a marketing budget of 10 Lakhs per month or more
- An analytical mind and an interest in the Digital marketing industry is must.
- Eager to learn, self-driven, independent problem-solving ability
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Google Ads | Facebook Ads I Tiktok I You tube
- Creative thinking
- Data Analysis
- Marketing tools experience
1. End to End responsibility of multiple product and features 2. Coordinating with the engineering department (Tech Team) to deliver functional solutions 3. Suggesting product enhancements to improve user experience 4. Performing quality assurance controls on products 5. Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps 6. Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines 7. Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products 8. Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching 9. Create support and training documents for internal and external users
Perfect Fit candidate for the above role?
1. Academic background: Engineering Only. Non-Engineers are not eligible to apply for this role. 2. Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques. 3. Candidates who have run their own start-up, worked in a start-up or were co-founder in another startup are preferred although not a necessity. 4. Strong time management skills 5. Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.
Role Description -
- Workindia is a 100% Product Company [Not Product-Enabled]. With PMF Stage completed 2 years ago, Company has seen rapid scale to become the largest Blue Gray Collar Recruitment Company in India today.
- With scale, Company focuses on one, expansion of existing business initiatives and two, addition of new business initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Role of the candidate is to head the digital marketing Team
1. Academic background: Engineering Only. Non-Engineers are not eligible to apply for this role.
2. Work Experience: Minimum 4 years of experience required.
3. Candidate should have good analytical skills, effective leadership and communication skills.
4. Candidate should have experience in using marketing data tools and marketing analytics.
5. Candidate Should have been involved in deciding team size, team structure, have experience of budget allocation to the various marketing channels, independent thinking on strategy vs. only execution.
Just to inform you; the company has excellent work environment and work culture.
BE / B tech/ MBA only requested to apply. Good institutes will be given preference.
If interested, kindly share your updated CV along with the following details:
1. Total experience:
2. Current CTC
3. Expected CTC
4. Notice Period
5. Contact Number:
6. Email ID