Are you interested in joining the team behind Amazon’s newest innovation? Come help us work on world class software for our customers!
The Amazon Kindle Reader and Shopping Support Engineering team provides production engineering support and is also responsible for providing multifaceted services to the Kindle digital product family of development teams and working with production operations teams for software product release coordination and deployment. This job requires you to hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks that will define your success
- Provide support of incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting tasks, with responsibilities covering multiple products, features and services
- Work on operations and maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Java and C++
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance
- System and Support status reporting
- Ownership of one or more Digital products or components
- Customer notification and workflow coordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements
- Work with support team for handing-off or taking over active support issues and creating a team specific knowledge base and skill set
- 4+ years of software development, or 4+ years of technical support experience
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
- Experience in Unix
- Experience scripting in modern program languages
- Experience in agile/scrum or related collaborative workflow
- Experience troubleshooting and documenting findings
- Knowledge of distributed applications/enterprise applications
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating system
- Experience analyzing and troubleshooting RESTful web API calls
- Exposure to iOS (SWIFT) and Android (Native) App support & development
A software developer's job description may vary depending on the organization and specific project, but generally, it includes:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field (sometimes, relevant experience can substitute for formal education).
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages and related technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum).
- Familiarity with software development tools, IDEs, and frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration with team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Continuous learning to stay updated with the latest technology trends.
- Knowledge of Selenium Test Environment (STE) and the ability to configure it
- Ability to customize Selenium in various integrations
- Automation of various projects, for example, a framework
- Communication and interaction with customers to solve their problems
- Development of equipment automation plans and their approval
We are looking "Java Fullstack Developer" for Reputed Client @ Chennai Permanent Role.
Experience: 2 - 5 Yrs
• Strong fundamentals – OOPS concepts, Exception Handling, Coding Standards, Logging
• Proven skills in Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring boot, Microservices, REST webservices, Java Script, JQuery, Angular, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Spring Security, Oracle, PL/SQL, Ant, Maven, Log4J
• Strong experience in object-oriented design and development
• Designed and developed web applications using Spring framework - preferably Spring boot
• Experience in developing REST services using Spring framework
• Experience in Hibernate - JPA Annotations
• Experience in Angular, CSS, HTML5 and UI designing
• Developed scheduler jobs using Quartz framework
• Knowledge in unit testing frameworks – preferably JUnit
• Good understanding of RDBMS concepts and experience in SQL
• Graduation / Post Graduation in Science / Engineering
• 6 to 8 years of strong development experience in Java both in Client side & Server-Side frameworks.
• Knowledge in Agile methodologies
• Experience in Oracle/SQL database
• Apache Tomcat. Monitoring and tuning application servers
• Exposure to ETL tools
• Knowledge in continuous integration systems
• Git version control system
• Must have worked on a large-scale product development effort and has experience working with geographically dispersed teams.
• Collaborate with SME, product managers and other members of the project team in requirements specification and detailed engineering analysis.
• Lead technical design, development and delivery of the product
• Should be willing to contribute 100% of time coding
• Review code and maintain the code quality
CaratLane's mission is to help customers express their emotions through jewellery. Consumer Experience Technology team is an enabler to deliver the exceptional Consumer Experience and WoW business features in large scale website, apps and backend systems.
What do we want:
* 5 to 8 years of experience in Java and Spring Boot working with large scale backend applications
* Expertise in PostgreSQL and any of caching databases
* Experience in developing RESTful/GraphQL APIs and microservices based applications
* Good problem solving and debugging skills.
* Exposure on event-driven, asynchronous I/O
* Good knowledge of engineering excellence: Unit Testing/TDD, Code quality, Documentation, CI&CD
* Experience in non-functional requirements (Scalability, Performance optimisation, Security)
* Experience is Linux development and AWS ecosystem tools
We are looking "Senior Programmer" for Reputed Client @Permanent Role.
Experience: 4 - 8 Yrs
Required Technical :
• At least 2-year experience developing in 3G programming languages (C, C++, Java, etc.)
• At least 1 year working on porting assignments/projects
• 1-year experience with databases (developing, optimizing, scaling)
• solid understanding of Linux
• solid grasp of computer architecture (x86, System Z or POWER instruction set)
• Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems
• Experience in developing technical solutions for clients
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Ability to collaborate across teams and with clients
• Self-motivated and an aptitude to learn and apply knowledge quickly
Preferred Technical :
• Systems Z software and hardware background/experience
• Experience in open-source community development processes and tools
• Experience with CI/CD, Cloud & Databases
Location : Trichy , Madurai , Chennai
Position: AEM Developer
- Exp : 5 to 7 Yrs
- JD for AEM Developer
- Job Function :
• Experienced Java Developer with knowledge in web framework based development and internet technologies
• Develop digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the Adobe AEM product suite, including AEM, CRX, Target and DAM
• Translate marketing and web site needs into AEM specific recommendations and solutions
• Leverage AEM, other state-of-the-art technologies, and integration patterns to solve cross-departmental challenges
• Design and improve internal development methodologies around Adobe AEM solution
• Deliver a robust self-service environment for the end user community
• Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
• Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of AEMs core platform and integrate with E-commerce solutions and search engines
• Work with technology teams to build and maintain web applications using Adobe's Experience Manager CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development, Digital Asset Management (DAM)
• Integrate websites with web analytics tools and analyze/report on analytics data
• Goal oriented and self-motivated
• Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment
• Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents
• Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial
• Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required
• BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field
5-7 years in Internet related system development for a public-facing internet web site. (Candidate must have prior experience with public-facing/internet web site development)
• Exposure to AEM Sites preferred
• Experience working with CMS platforms, and 5+ years of experience building with Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5
• Experience developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM product (WCM, DAM, CRX)
• Experience customizing workflows and integration with other enterprise systems
• Ability to write complex programs, analyze code changes and make suggestions to improve code complexity for maintainability and scalability.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Requirements And Skills
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Responsible for ensuring the quality of Salesforce platform, through the creating of test plans, test cases, scenarios, scripts, and procedures for new features, bugs, and enhancements. Ensure the successful deployment of projects by defining and implementing end-to-end product test strategies.
Analyzes functional and technical requirements and translate them into manual test scenarios.
Communicate with AQA Engineers to make our e2e-scenarios automated
Participate in scrum team activities and be the voice of quality in your team
Collaborate with other teams, product office, support team and release managers.
2+ years as a QA Engineer/Tester (Relevant experience including salesforce)
Knowledge of the Agile SDLC utilizing JIRA
Experience creating/updating and maintaining manual test cases, test plans, and test suites
Experience with test case management tools as well as maintaining test cases outside of tools
Familiar with bug tracking tools and creating bug reports
Experience troubleshooting and reproducing issues and defects
Experience testing web service APIs and using API testing tools such as Postman
Will be great to see:
Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud or SF certification
Experience with SQL and query writing
Comfortable with automated testing tools (Selenium)
Experience with Java
Knowledge of Apex Jav
- Data Engineering spectrum (Java/Spark)
- Spark Scala / Kafka Streaming
- Confluent Kafka components
- Basic understanding of Hadoop
HappyFox is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) support platform. We offer an enterprise-grade help desk ticketing system and intuitively designed live chat software.
We serve over 12,000 companies in 70+ countries. HappyFox is used by companies that span across education, media, e-commerce, retail, information technology, manufacturing, non-profit, government and many other verticals that have an internal or external support function.
To know more, Visit! - https://www.happyfox.com/
A Senior Automation Test Engineer at HappyFox is an integral part of the QA team responsible to ensure product quality and integrity with a special focus on the development and execution of test automation.
- Owning the quality of any deliverables including new features and enhancements.
- Working closely with the product team in understanding the requirements and user workflow.
- Developing and executing test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the regression test cycle through automation.
- Performing automated API testing.
- Contributing to building of a Continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities.
- Identifying required improvements in the test and development processes; making contributions to our automation tools that address specific needs.
- Raising defects/bugs and tracking them till closure.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in QA with at least 3 years of experience in automation.
- Expertise in Selenium tool for automation testing.
- Good understanding of the Agile software development methodology (Kanban or Scrum) and QA's role in it.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills.
- Design and development skills in Python and/or Java.
- Some knowledge of continuous integration practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in SaaS based product company (optional)
- Knowledge of Performance / Load testing tool (optional)
- Experience working for a bootstrapped high-growth startup (optional)
HappyFox is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) support platform. We offer an enterprise-grade help desk ticketing system and intuitively designed live chat software.
We serve over 12,000 companies in 70+ countries. HappyFox is used by companies that span across education, media, e-commerce, retail, information technology, manufacturing, non-profit, government and many other verticals that have an internal or external support function.
To know more, Visit! - https://www.happyfox.com/
We are looking for an Automation Test Engineer with a natural flair for solving complex problems and making life easier for others. You'd be a part of our dynamic QA team responsible for maintaining and enhancing the quality of our products.
- Owning the quality of any deliverables including new features and enhancements
- Working closely with the product team in understanding the requirements and user workflow
- Writing highly efficient manual test cases and performing functional, ad-hoc and regression testing
- Designing, developing and executing automation test scripts
- Raising defects/bugs and tracking them till closure
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/IT/computer science or related field
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in software testing
- Professional automation QA experience, using Selenium Webdriver with Python and/or Java
- Experience in using a defect tracking system to report, track and resolve defects
- Good understanding of the Agile software development methodology (Kanban or Scrum)
- Passion for software quality assurance, problem detection and analysis
- Experience working in SaaS based product company (optional)
- Worked for a bootstrapped high-growth startup (optional)
Job description :
Looking for a passionate developer and team player who wants to learn, contribute and bring fun & energy to the team. We are a friendly startup where we provide opportunities to explore and learn a lot of things(new technology/tools etc.,) in building quality products using best-in-class technology.
- Design and develop new features using Full-stack development (Java/Spring/React/Angular/Mysql) for a cloud(AWS/others) and mobile product application in SOA/microservices architecture.
- Design awesome features and continuously improve them by exploring alternatives/technologies to make design improvements.
- Performance testing with Gatling (Scala).
- Work with CI/CD pipeline and tools (Docker, Ansible) to improve the build and deployment process.
- Working with QA to ensure the quality and timing of new release deployments.
- Good coding/problem-solving skills and interest in learning new things will be the key.
- Time/Training will be provided to learn new technologies/tools.
- 1 or more years of professional experience in building web/mobile applications using Java or similar technologies (C#, Ruby, Python, Elixir, NodeJS).
- Experience in Spring Framework or similar frameworks.
- Experience in any DB (SQL/noSQL)
- Any experience in front-end development using React/Vue/Angular/similar frameworks.
- Any experience with Java/similar testing frameworks (JUnit/Mocks etc).
Automation Test Engineer
(UI Automation, API+UI Automation, UI+API+Mobile Automation)
Experience (4- 9) Yrs
N.P – Immediate - 25 Days
Location- Pan India
Must Haves :
• Experience with QE for distributed, highly scalable systems
• Hands on experience of working with at least one of GUI based test automation tools for desktop and/or mobile automation. Experience on multiple tools will be added advantage
• Proficient in writing SQL queries
• Familiarity with process of test automation tool selection & test approach
• Experience in designing and development of automation framework and creation of scripts using best industry practices such as Page object model
• Integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test harness
• Familiar with implementation of design patterns, modularization, and user libraries for framework creation
• Can mentor team as well as has short learning curve for new technology
• Understands all aspects of Quality Engineering
• Understanding of SOAP and REST principles
• Thorough understanding of microservices architecture
• In-depth hands-on experience of working with at least one API testing tool like RestAssured, SOAP UI, NodeJS
• Hands-on experience working with Postman or similar tool
• Hands-on experience in parsing complex JSON & XML and data validation using serialization techniques like POJO classes or similar
• Hands-on experience in performing Request and Response Schema validation, Response codes and exceptions
• Good Understanding of BDD, TDD methodologies and tools like Cucumber, TestNG, Junit or similar.
• Experience in defining API E2E testing strategy, designing and development of API automation framework
• Working experience on build tools Maven / Gradle, Git etc.
• Experience in creating test pipeline – CI/CD Preferred: (Mostly for people being hired at the Senior Associate Career Stage)
• Possess domain knowledge to identify issues across those domains, understand their impact, and drive resolution [(familiar / expert in domains like retail banking, automobile, insurance, betting, food-markets, hotel industry, healthcare)
• Used /Exposure to automation tool for automating mobile applications
• Expertise in creating test automation frameworks, implementing and maintaining them on a project Experience in the modern agile practices such as BDD/Cucumber , Devops
• Knowledge and experience in service virtualization and tools like CA Lisa
• Hands-on knowledge of setting up PACT Broker and writing PACT tests is desirable
• Experience in test management tools like Xray & Zephyr and integration of test framework with these tools
• Understanding of commonly used software design patterns like Builder, Factory, Singleton and Façade. Test Management: Must Haves
• Able to estimate for low and medium complexity applications and have used at least one of the estimation techniques.
• Able to handle/oversight a small team ranging from 2 -5 people and can guide them during the complete SDLC cycle starting from test case creation till test closure activities
• Well-versed with the most of the activities in defect management process, can define/enhance the defect documentation and TAR lifecycle process independently
• Have expertise to enforce/adhere defect or other processes in the team
Technical skills required:
Skills: Java 8 and above, Rest Web services, MySQL.
Strong background in Core Java and good knowledge of collection Framework.
Proficient in developing high-performance, less memory-intensive micro-services applications using the Java framework.
Should have deep knowledge of Micro-service development.
About the job
Sahaj Software is an artisanal software engineering firm built on the values of trust, respect, curiosity, and craftsmanship, and delivering purpose-built solutions to drive data-led transformation for organizations. Our emphasis is on craft as we create purpose-built solutions, leveraging Data Engineering, Platform Engineering, and Data Science with a razor-sharp focus to solve complex business and technology challenges and provide customers with a competitive edge
JOB DESCRIPTION - FULL STACK ENGINEER
JOB TITLE - SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT
As a Full Stack Engineer, you’ll feel at home if you are hands-on, grounded, opinionated, and passionate about building things using technology. Our tech stack ranges widely with language ecosystems like Typescript, Java, Scala, Golang, Elixir, Python, .Net, Nodejs, and even Rust.
- You will often work in small pizza teams of 2-5 people where a well-founded argument holds more weight than years of experience.
- You will work with customers across domains like retail, banking, publishing, social, education, adtech, and more
- Produce high-quality code that allows us to put solutions into production
- Utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- The teams you work with will have experienced and smart people with no roles. The team will self-organize without oversight to own and deliver solutions end to end.
- Work in short sprints to deliver working software with clear deliverables and client-led deadlines
- Willingness to be a polyglot developer and learn multiple technologies
Skills you’ll need
- A maker’s mindset. To be resourceful and have the ability to do things that have no instructions
- Demonstrated experience (at least 2+ years) as a Software Engineer
- Deep understanding of fundamentals and at least one programming language (functional or object-oriented)
- Understanding of web APIs, contracts, and communication protocols
- A nuanced and rich understanding of code quality, maintainability, and practices like Test Driven Development
- Experience with one or more source control and building toolchains
- Working knowledge of CI/CD will be an added advantage
- Understanding of Cloud platforms, infra-automation/DevOps, IaC/GitOps/Containers
What will you experience as a culture at Sahaj?
At Sahaj, people's collective stands for a shared purpose where everyone owns the dreams, ideas, ideologies, successes, and failures of the organization - a synergy that is rooted in the ethos of honesty, respect, trust, and equitability. At Sahaj, you will experience
- A culture of trust, respect, and transparency
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the finest minds in the industry
- Work across multiple domains
What are the benefits of being at Sahaj?
- Unlimited leaves
- Life Insurance & Private Health insurance paid by Sahaj
- Stock options
- No hierarchy
- Open Salaries
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19000+ experts across 33 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in.
- 16+ years of experience in designing and developing technology solutions using a variety of platforms, languages, and tools, with at least 5+ years of software architecture experience
- Strong background into Devops, Azure, Java, .NET, all mobile, web and backend solutions
- Ability to think breakthroughs by leveraging new age technologies and a deep understanding of the client’s business and the industry they operate in
- Ability to lead by example by picking up coding of complex functionalities when required
- Strong understanding of technology and the ability to deep dive into a technology problem
- Ability to influence key client stakeholders on their technology and operations strategy
- Vast experience in owning delivery of complex technology solutions for global clients
- Ability to multitask and own multiple technology tracks simultaneously in a globally distributed delivery setup
- Experience in creating cutting edge technology solution by collaborating with other world class technologists
- Balanced approach that aligns technology-based solutions with customer needs
- Visible thought leadership through technology blogs, whitepapers, presentations etc.
- Fluent verbal and written language skills and ability to convey a message in a simple and structured manner, customized to the audience and to the mode of communication
- Owning the technology health of the project / account on all key metrics
- Ensuring projects / accounts meet technical standards of governance, technology standards and best practices
- Owning the long term as well as the short-term technology strategy of your project / account
- Identifying opportunities in the current engagement to cross sell or up sell Nagarro’s offerings
- Conceptualizing and owning the technical architecture and design of the projects you are influencing
- Harnessing your consulting skills in a culture that promotes opportunities to provide thought leadership and breakthrough solutions for our clients.
- Running workshops internally and with customers on technology and business topics to create new solution areas and use cases
- Communicating and driving adoption of organizational technology initiatives in your account
- Mentoring and managing team members, by giving constant on-the-job feedback, and by providing guidance
- If you are aligned with a Center of Excellence (CoE) or practice –
- Defining the vision for the practice/CoE, creating plan/budget for the practice
FURIOUS FOX is looking for Embedded Developers with strong coding skills in C & C++ as well as experience with Embedded Linux.
Experience : (Minimum 7-10 yrs)
• Experienced in edge processing for connected building / industrial / consumer
appliances / automotive ECU
• Have a good understanding of IoT platforms and architecture
• Deep experience in operating systems eg: Linux, freeRTOS / kernel development/device drivers.
/ sensor drivers
• Have experience with various low-level communication protocols, memory devices, messaging
• Have a deep understanding of design principles, design patterns, container preparations
• Have developed hardware, OS abstraction layers, and sensor handlers services to manage various BSP, os standards
• Have experience with Python edge packages.
• Have a good understanding about IoT databases for edge computing
• Good understanding of connectivity application protocols and connectivity SDK for Wi-Fi and BT / BLE
• Experienced in arm architecture, peripheral devices and hardware board configurations
• Able to set up debuggers, configure build environments, and compilers and optimize code and performance.
Skills / Tools:
• Expert at object-oriented programming
• Modular programming
• Eclipse framework
• Target deployment techniques
• IoT framework
• Test framework
• Having AI / ML knowledge in applications
• Have worked on wireless protocols
• Ethernet / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / BLE
• Highly exploratory attitude
• willing to venture in and learn new
• Have done passionate projects based on self-interest.
With over 20 million registered users, Our company is India's Largest Cashback & Coupons site backed by honourable Mr Ratan Tata & one of India's leading VC firms Kalaari, Ratan Tata, Korea Investment Partners andAffle (last raised 130 Crores INR Series C Funding in November 2022). With a 200-250 INR crores revenue run rate, we are on track to be India's next unicorn.
Our company is a one-stop destination for savings on all online shopping, enabling members to compare prices, earn Extra Cashback and get free coupons across 1000+ e-commerce sites like Flipkart, Amazon.in, Tata CliQ, Myntra, Nykaa Fashion etc. At our company, we offer a casual but fast-paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork are rewarded. Because of our relatively flat management structure, our employees are able to get close to the heart of our business and are empowered to make a real difference to what we do and how we do it.
Are you a QA Appium Automation Testing Expert? Are you able to automate testing for complex flows to create a perfect bug free product that will be used by Millions?
Have you worked on eCommerce and Digital websites that get millions of traffic? Are you strong with building Automation Frameworks like Page Object Model, Hybrid model etc? Are you good at being hands-on Automation Tester and individual contributor?
Must have skills:
Minimum 5 years experience in testing.
The last 4 years should have been in Mobile App testing using Appium.This is the main requirement, that the candidate is doing automation testing for the Mobile Application (Android & iOS) using Appium.
Should have tested in various devices and experience in Saucelabs is a plus
Should have done API Automation Testing for Mobile apps
Good understanding of Java Programming language, Basics of Java and OOPS concepts
Good in Appium basics, architecture and other areas
Should have experience in mobile testing and setting up automation frameworks for this
Design, implementation and delivery of scalable, maintainable, configurable and robust test automation frameworks
Ability to analyze and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts to ensure complete test coverage
Should have strong knowledge of continuous integration tools like Hudson and Jenkins 11 Strong understand of testing and automation best practices 12 Willingness to learn new technologies, approaches and test tools
Why Join Us :
Start-up EnvironmentWork with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, comradeship, and togetherness
Compensation & Benefits - Best-in-class salaries to highly competitive ESOPs along with great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory
An Environment for Innovation - We create a culture for innovation by giving an employee the prowess to create, make and innovate.
We've got you covered - From medical insurance, well-defined policies to flexi WFH options, scrumptious lunch to some amazing learning and development sessions- we've got your back!
Cool PerksCome and get to join us for in-house events, team outings, dinner catch ups, and much more.
Ensuring a Diverse and Inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to CK's value. are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are looking for a Big Data Engineer with java for Chennai Location
Location : Chennai
Exp : 11 to 15 Years
1. Candidate should have minimum 7 years of experience as total
2. Candidate should have minimum 4 years of experience in Big Data design and development
3. Candidate should have experience in Java, Spark, Hive & Hadoop, Python
4. Candidate should have experience in any RDBMS.
Roles & Responsibility:
1. To create work plans, monitor and track the work schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
2. To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
3. To ensure process improvement and compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussions or review.
4. To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalation
As a Senior Software Engineer for PreludeSys, you will:
· Develop and manage, with 5+ years of experience in software development, planning development, guiding junior team members and over see delivery.
· Should be adaptive to work in a constantly evolving environment. Analyze user requirements and write & test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary and communicate with leads involved in the project.
· Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes. Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs. Create technical specification document.
You Are Great At:
· Requirement gathering
· Planning, development & testing
· Tracking & status reporting
· Issue handling and on time delivery
Primary Skills Required: Boomi/Mulesoft/Jitterbit/Azure LogicApp/Data Factory
Hands-on experience in any of the middleware technologies such as Dell boomi, Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Azure Logicapp/Data factory or IBM middleware technologies.
Any programming languages like Java, C#, Java Script, Python etc.
Secondary Skills: Required IBM suite of middleware tools.
Work type - Work From Office
Location - Chennai, India
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help in the process of development for the Consumer Services web applications, improving existing features of the product and working on new features as we continue to scale.
- Management from the database based in MySQL.
- Manage the developments and maintenance for APIs, and have good understanding of Soap/ REST web service.
- Excellent understanding in HTML, CSS, Js, understanding the UX requirements.
- Coordinate and develop web applications with experience in J2EE, Struts Framework, SPRING BOOT, Hibernate, Apache, CXF, JMS, MQ.
- Ensure the right documentation for the future product development.
- Ensuring code quality and standards while meeting deadlines and delivering targets set by the product team.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of production application design and development experience.
- Experienced in JAVA, J2EE, SPRING, SPRING MVC, ANGULAR, BOOTSTRAP, CSS and SQL databases.
- Experienced in Soap/ REST web service.
- Experienced in continuous delivery and automation testing.
- Git / BitBucketJira
Our client is implementing an on-prem to cloud migration strategy, the Application Architect plays a key role in terms of defining the target architecture and driving the implementation towards it.
DESCRIPTION OF MAIN TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with senior management to align overall software development strategy
- Define and enforce software architecture design principles, including the overall software ecosystem (application, logging, monitoring, scaling, software packaging…)
- Define and enforce software development principles, including but not limited to: technology choices, coding standards, logging standards, code reviews, code factorization, unit tests etc…
- Design the target software architecture, plan, and oversee software development activities to achieve the target state
- Support R&D activities and ensure the most adequate technology and architecture is implemented to maximize the outcome
- Ensure non-functional requirements are met at all times (performance, maintainability, supportability, cost-effectiveness)
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with a specialization in software engineering, application development or similar
- Minimum 10 year’s experience working in Application Development
- Minimum 5 years experience in Application Architecture
- Strong experience in designing and implementing micro-services-based solutions
- Strong experience with containerized applications and end-to-end automated software delivery process (code repository, CI/CD, container image repository, …)
- Proven experience designing and implementing solutions on the cloud (preferably AWS)
- Highly proficient with a wide range of programming languages and frameworks (Java, Spring Boot, Python, SQL, …)
- Experience working with container orchestration systems (K8s, Redshift, AWS ECS, or other)
- A constant learner who demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the latest technology trends and how to apply them
- Experience in an application monitoring tool, ideally Dynatrace
- Experience in performance testing, performance planning and costing exercises
• Java 8/12• Frameworks - Spring MVC, REST, Spring Boot, Hibernate, (Optional – Play)• Oracle DB• Elastic Search (Optional but good to have)
• Junit, Mockito• Messaging – Should have knowledge of how RabbitMQ works
• Agile / TDD
• Good Experience in Core-Java concepts
• Experience of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery frameworks – Jenkins• Apache, Tomcat
• Good to have basic knowledge in AWS
• Good communication abilities & team-working skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science needed. Preferably BCA, B.E CSE, B.E IT.
A Technical Writer is responsible for producing high-quality technical documentation appropriate to
its intended audience. This includes working with internal teams on product and document
requirements. Writing easy-to-use user interface text or online help content is in addition to job
1. Work with internal teams to get an in-depth knowledge of the product and the documentation
2. Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its
3. Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
4. Create Script for Course Video Content, Technical Lesson Plans, Technical Teaching
5. Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
6. Create and maintain the information architecture
1. Good Writing Skills in English
2. Technical Expertise in Fundamentals of Computer Science and Coding
3. Organizing Ability
4. Responsible for Maintaining Data
Data Engineer- Senior
Cubera is a data company revolutionizing big data analytics and Adtech through data share value principles wherein the users entrust their data to us. We refine the art of understanding, processing, extracting, and evaluating the data that is entrusted to us. We are a gateway for brands to increase their lead efficiency as the world moves towards web3.
What are you going to do?
Design & Develop high performance and scalable solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
Closely work with the Product Management, Architects and cross functional teams.
Build and deploy large-scale systems in Java/Python.
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing their algorithms.
Follow best practices that can be adopted in Bigdata stack.
Use your engineering experience and technical skills to drive the features and mentor the engineers.
What are we looking for ( Competencies) :
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related technical discipline.
Overall 5 to 8 years of programming experience in Java, Python including object-oriented design.
Data handling frameworks: Should have a working knowledge of one or more data handling frameworks like- Hive, Spark, Storm, Flink, Beam, Airflow, Nifi etc.
Data Infrastructure: Should have experience in building, deploying and maintaining applications on popular cloud infrastructure like AWS, GCP etc.
Data Store: Must have expertise in one of general-purpose No-SQL data stores like Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, RedShift, etc.
Strong sense of ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation.
Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner.
Competitive Salary Packages and benefits.
Collaborative, lively and an upbeat work environment with young professionals.
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
- Role : Test Automation engineer
- Years of experience : 5-7 Years
- Location : Chennai
- Exp in Test Automation at least of 5 years
- Automation testing with Java and Python
- Experience on API
- Experience in AWS Cloud
- Experience of CI/CD
- Experience in Agile Environment
- Experience in testing frameworks: Cucumber / Selenium
- Technical Skills : TCL, Python, Perl, C, C++, or Java-is a must in any of the technical skill
- Exp in end-to-end integration and regression testing
- 4+ years of development and delivery experience as polygot engineer(Java, C#, Python, Ruby, PHP)
- Ability to think-through challenging problems in a product development environment, and work with amazing people to make it a reality.
- Build software with the latest tools and technologies.
- Excellent OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiarity with a few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc.
Senior Engineers (4+ years) who can build and lead the teams in a highly collaborative environment and build product with high quality code, can apply
The ideal candidate should be a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be responsible for the production support of software products and coordinating with various teams for support. You should have outstanding communication and Team-Player skills.
Educational Qualification: BCA, MCA or BE/B.Tech (CS)
Must-know technologies: Java,
Good to know technologies: DMN tools
Experience: 02 Years - 05 Years
Skill Level: Good
- Contribute to Java development work as well as the latest Decision model and notation tools
Comply with coding standards and directions given by his direct manager Collaborate with an international and diverse team of Data Architects, Business Analysts, and Project Managers
Tasks will be assigned and after completion, code need to be committed and task assigned for review by Senior Java developer
Work with technology stakeholders to devise solutions that will fulfill business requirements and meet organizational strategic goals
Develop application functionality which meets business requirements with high quality within given deadlines - develop maintainable, well-documented application functionality with an eye toward standardization, common components, simplicity, performance, robustness and other attributes of enterprise-strength solutions
Thoroughly test all functionality - utilize detailed and thorough practices including negative testing, testing of boundary conditions, , and work collaboratively with business areas.
Support interfaces between the deployment of developed applications and the decommissioning of legacy applications
Support with the Development and Infrastructure Teams
Design, and develop scalable, high-performance, highly reliable and secure applications using waterfall and agile methodologies
Create reusable code
1 .Net Core, Dotnet
4+ years of hands-on experience
> .Net, ASP.NET
> Must have good knowledge of multi-threading concepts
> Development experience nee in Visual studio 2019
> Systems thinking, technical acumen, an alytical skills, and communication skills.
> Testing skills (Unit testing, Integration testing.
> Exposure to AGILE development methodologies
> Quality mindset and attention to detail in all aspects of software engineering and development
- 5-8yrs hands-on experience on Java, Springboot, Microservices
- Min 1yr experience in L3 support
- Should have good problem-solving skills, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Should have an understanding of the L3 support process
- Should be flexible to work in shifts on a rotation basis
- Should be able to take responsibility for the stream of work assigned
- Manage the high availability and stability of the given application
- Should be able to perform proactive maintenance activities, engage in automation activities, and perform root cause analysis and remediation
- Should be able to write and maintain scripts to monitor system functionality and performance
- Should be able to work on change requests and enhancements
- Should have basic DevOps understanding
- Should know deployment process
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
Deep knowledge of Android, iOS
Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
Familiarity with the JSON format
Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
Familiarity with Git
Familiarity with push notifications
Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
Proficiency in Kotlin, Swift, Java, Python
GPS, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, G-sensor
Java with cloud
Core Java, SpringBoot, MicroServices
- DB2 or any RDBMS database application development
- Linux OS, shell scripting, Batch Processing
- Troubleshooting Large Scale application
- Experience in automation and unit test framework is a must
- AWS Cloud experience desirable
- Agile Development Experience
- Complete Development Cycle ( Dev, QA, UAT, Staging)
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
1. Design and Build Mobile and Web Apps
2. Support technically for CRMs
3. Working with designers to understand the user's experience with new features
4. Designing and building features for our iOS app
5. Developing unit tests along with features and integration tests into the development process
6. Maintaining current capabilities of our app which include debugging and fixing issues while maintaining code quality
1. At least 1 year of proven experience in building Android & iOS applications.
2. Bachelor's degree in computer science
3. Proficient in working with Jira and Confluence is a plus
4. Comfortable working in a dynamic, constantly changing atmosphere and able to prioritize work and communicate challenges
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to interact with technical and non-technical team members with experience working with both local and remote teams
Java and Swift or SwiftUI experience is preferred
Job Description :
- Number of years 4 to 5+
- Good in JAVA / Kotlin/ OO programming
- Strong grasp of Android SDK and lifecycle
- Strong Android programming and debugging skills
- Good in multi-threading and concurrency
- Strong in Android UI development
- Well-versed in Android app testing
- Problem/puzzle-solving skills
- Automation test frameworks like UI Automator, Expresso, APPIUM, etc.
- Database/ GreenDAO/ SQLLite
- Network Communications experience on Android is highly desired
- QR/ Barcode Reader
- Experience generating reports
- Security permissions, etc.
We are looking for a Full-time Senior Java Developer at Chennai | Madurai | Coimbatore | Hybrid Mode.
Key Skills: Java | Spring | Hibernate | ORM | Micro services | Cloud (AWS or Azure - Optional)
- Proficient & Hands on experience in Java (all versions) with Spring framework and Web services.
- In depth knowledge of Spring Boot & with project experience.
- Experience in Hibernate & SQL and strong command of object-oriented design.
- Exposure & working knowledge in Micro Services Architecture.
- Good to have work experience in Cloud applications AWS (Amazon Web Services) or Azure.
Benefits, of working with OptiSol:
- Great Learning & Development program.
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced & fun team.
- Spot Awards & Recognition.
- Competitive Salary Package.
Explore about OptiSol:
Instagram: https://instagram.com/optisolsolutions?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=" target="_blank">https://instagram.com/optisolsolutions?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Benefits at OptiSol: https://www.optisolbusiness.com/benefits-at-optisol" target="_blank">https://www.optisolbusiness.com/benefits-at-optisol
"Joy through gratitude"
AEM Developer - Job Description
- “AEM Lead Dev” - Minimum 3+ years of experience in AEM and at least 4 to 7 years of industry experience
- Design and develop AEM components and templates.
- Hands on experience in DAM, workflows, MSM, User management and Dispatcher.
- Strong in Maven configurations with respect to various AEM archetype projects and integrations.
- Basic understanding and implementation of Java/J2EE design patterns
- Knowledge on Portal or related technologies
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP based web services
- Intermediate experience with at least basic front-end skills - HTML, CSS, JS [Jquery]
Nice to have
- Adobe certification (AEM Developer/AEM Architect)
- Experience working with Adobe Cloud Manager for deployments
- Experience working with AEM as a Cloud Service (AEMaaCS)
- Experience using Adobe Target, Campaign, Analytics, Launch, and I/O, and how each of these integrates with AEM
- Experience with Adobe’s Commerce Integration Framework (CIF) components
- Experience, or at least exposure, to headless content delivery and presentation as single page applications
- Experience with server management in cloud ecosystems like Azure or AWS
- Prefer to have experience in third party integrations with AEM [Other products of Adobe or any other applications]
- Working with Adobe Marketing Cloud tools like Adobe Campaign, Target, Scene 7, etc
Notice Period should be imemdiate or Max 20 Days
● Experience in Core Java and Spring.
● Extensive experience in developing enterprise-scale n-tier applications for financial
domain. Should possess good architectural knowledge and be aware of enterprise
application design patterns.
● Should have the ability to analyze, design, develop and test complex, low-latency
● Good development experience with RDBMS, preferably Sybase database.
● Good knowledge of multi-threading and high-volume server-side development.
● Experience in sales and trading platforms in investment banking/capital markets.
● Basic working knowledge of Unix/Linux.
● Excellent problem solving and coding skills in Java.
● Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
● Should have the ability to express their design ideas and thoughts.
Experience: 10 - 12+ year relevant experience on DevOps
Locations : Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Jaipur.
• Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer science, Software engineering or equivalent is required.
• Certifications in specific areas are desired
Technical Skillset: Skills Proficiency level
- Build tools (Ant or Maven) - Expert
- CI/CD tool (Jenkins or Github CI/CD) - Expert
- Cloud DevOps (AWS CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Code Pipeline etc) or Azure DevOps. - Expert
- Infrastructure As Code (Terraform, Helm charts etc.) - Expert
- Containerization (Docker, Docker Registry) - Expert
- Scripting (linux) - Expert
- Cluster deployment (Kubernetes) & maintenance - Expert
- Programming (Java) - Intermediate
- Application Types for DevOps (Streaming like Spark, Kafka, Big data like Hadoop etc) - Expert
- Artifactory (JFrog) - Expert
- Monitoring & Reporting (Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty etc.) - Expert
- Ansible, MySQL, PostgreSQL - Intermediate
• Source Control (like Git, Bitbucket, Svn, VSTS etc)
• Continuous Integration (like Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS )
• Infrastructure Automation (like Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
• Deployment Automation & Orchestration (like Jenkins, VSTS, Octopus Deploy)
• Container Concepts (Docker)
• Orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm)
• Cloud (like AWS, Azure, GoogleCloud, Openstack)
Roles and Responsibilities
• DevOps architect should automate the process with proper tools.
• Developing appropriate DevOps channels throughout the organization.
• Evaluating, implementing and streamlining DevOps practices.
• Establishing a continuous build environment to accelerate software deployment and development processes.
• Engineering general and effective processes.
• Helping operation and developers teams to solve their problems.
• Supervising, Examining and Handling technical operations.
• Providing a DevOps Process and Operations.
• Capacity to handle teams with leadership attitude.
• Must possess excellent automation skills and the ability to drive initiatives to automate processes.
• Building strong cross-functional leadership skills and working together with the operations and engineering teams to make sure that systems are scalable and secure.
• Excellent knowledge of software development and software testing methodologies along with configuration management practices in Unix and Linux-based environment.
• Possess sound knowledge of cloud-based environments.
• Experience in handling automated deployment CI/CD tools.
• Must possess excellent knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (Ansible, Chef, and Puppet).
• Hand on experience in working with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Must have strong expertise in operating Linux/Unix environments and scripting languages like Python, Perl, and Shell.
• Ability to review deployment and delivery pipelines i.e., implement initiatives to minimize chances of failure, identify bottlenecks and troubleshoot issues.
• Previous experience in implementing continuous delivery and DevOps solutions.
• Experience in designing and building solutions to move data and process it.
• Must possess expertise in any of the coding languages depending on the nature of the job.
• Experience with containers and container orchestration tools (AKS, EKS, OpenShift, Kubernetes, etc)
• Experience with version control systems a must (GIT an advantage)
• Belief in "Infrastructure as a Code"(IaaC), including experience with open-source tools such as terraform
• Treats best practices for security as a requirement, not an afterthought
• Extensive experience with version control systems like GitLab and their use in release management, branching, merging, and integration strategies
• Experience working with Agile software development methodologies
• Proven ability to work on cross-functional Agile teams
• Mentor other engineers in best practices to improve their skills
• Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
• Designing efficient practices.
• Delivering comprehensive best practices.
• Managing and reviewing technical operations.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Exceptional communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends, and highly innovative
We are solving complex technical problems in the financial industry and need talented software engineers to join our mission and be a part of a global software development team.
Experience in Core Java 5.0 and above, CXF, Spring.
- Extensive experience in developing enterprise-scale n-tier applications for financial domain.
- Should possess good architectural knowledge and be aware of enterprise application design patterns.
- Should have the ability to analyze, design, develop and test complex, low-latency client-facing applications.
- Good development experience with RDBMS, preferably Sybase database
- Good knowledge of multi-threading and high volume server side development
- Experience in sales and trading platforms in investment banking/capital markets
- Basic working knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Excellent problem solving and coding skills in Java
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Should have the ability to express their design ideas and thoughts.
A top of the line, premium software advisory & development services firm. Our customers include promising early stage start ups, fortune 500 enterprises and investors. We draw inspiration from Leonardo Da Vinci's famous quote - Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Domains we work in
Multiple; publishing, retail, banking, networking, social sector, education and many more.
Tech we use
Java, Scala, Golang, Elixir, Python, RoR, .Net, JS frameworks
More details on tech
You name it and we might be working on it. The important thing is not technology here but what kind of solutions we provide to our clients. We believe to solve some of the most complex problems, holistic thinking and solution design is of extreme importance. Technology is the most important tool to implement the solution thus designed.
Who should join us
We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us one of the most premium advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic professionals to join our team.
So, if you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch, beyond the regular role based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you. You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
- Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
- Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start ups), both Business and Technical staff members * Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
- Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realise and implement solutions
- Learn something new everyday
- Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)
- Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications
- Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
- Understanding of Virtualisation & DevOps. Experience with Ansible, Chef, Docker preferable * Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
- Ability to handle ambiguity on a day to day basis
Skills:- J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate (Java), Java and Scala
- 4+ yrs of experience having strong fundamentals on Windchill Customization & Configurations, Reporting Framework Customization, Workflow Customization , Customer handling
- Strong Customization background around Form Processors, Validator, data utilities, Form Controllers etc.
- Deep Knowledge in Windchill architecture
- Experience in atleast one full lifecycle PLM implementation with Windchill.
- Should have strong coding skills in Windchill development and Customization, ThingWorx Navigate Development (Mandatory), Thing Worx Architecture Configurations Mashup creation, ThingWorx and Windchill Upgrade
- Should have Build and Configuration management (Mandatory) - HPQC \JIRA\Azure\SVN\GITHUB \ Ant
- Knowledge & Experience in Build and Release process
- Having worked on custom upgrade will be a plus.
- Understanding of application s development environment, Database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints. Understanding of Database administration, Database design and performance Tuning
- Follow Quality processes for tasks with appropriate reviews. Participate in sharing knowledge within the team.
- 4 to 8 years of industry experience in (JAVA, Spring Boot , Microservices)
- Ability to effectively manage task distribution
- Able to adapt to changing business requirements and react quickly
- Strong customer focus and results-oriented attitude. Self-motivated individual & able to work independently
- Good communication skills in English (Written and Oral)
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in performance tuning
- Experience in interaction with the customer
- Mandatory technical skills Java 8+, Angular 2+, HTML, CSS, TypeScript
- Preferred Tools (SVN, GIT, Maven, Jenkins Jira Confluence)
- Ability to explore the application by himself/herself from the training provided
- New feature development or enhancement or change request activities (Requirement analysis, Requirement documentation, Design, Coding, Review, Testing and Release process)
- Defect Fixing (Defect analysis, route cause identification, Code change, testing, obtaining user confirmation and release process)
- Support tasks (Ticket analysis, data uploading, performance tuning, job monitoring, any analysis task, ReportGeneration and etc.,)
- Level 2 and Level 3 support (Support process adherence)
- Functional and technical or solution documentation preparation
- Execution will either be Waterfall or Agile
- The process needs to be followed as defined by RBEI or RBEI’s Customer
- Preparation & participation in the project status and review meeting
- Work with development teams and UI/UX designers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and logical skills.
Experience with web technologies including HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX, Bootstrap, Jquery etc.
- Experience in Web Application Development using PHP/MySQL.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding of MySQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Responsible for handling a projects using MVC framework CodeIgniter/Laravel.
- Design interchange of data between the server and the client using RESTful/GraphQL.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Build efficient, testable & reusable PHP modules in latest version.
- Should have basic knowledge in Scrum and Git.
Completely work from office.
- Open source framework experience such as Angular (1.* & 2), Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, jQuery, MySQL, and Linux is required.
- Experience in applying modern Agile Software Development practices.
- Experience in development in a CI/CD environment and familiarity with CI/CD tools is required.
- Good interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptability is a must, including the ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies quickly.
- Must be able to write technical designs and build documentation for all aspects of technical infrastructure.
- Experience in Microservices development
• Should have hands-on experience with Java
• Strong experience in Spring Boot, Micro Services
• Should be well versed with Agile Development methodologies
• Should have strong debugging and communication skill
• Should participate in design discussions and provide application designs, architecture, timeline estimations
• Problem-solving mind and attitude
• Ability to interface well with externally facing departments and directly with customers
• Effective communication skills – written, spoken, listening, and presentation
• Great Team player and experience working with global teams and global organizations Genuine interest in learning and knowledge sharing
• 2 years of Spring Boot and Microservices.
• 3+ years of experience in Core Java.
• Proficiency with Spring Framework.
• Innovate new approaches algorithms, libraries, tools, platforms, for relevant development areas
• Strong programming skills in Core JAVA / J2EE expert level
• Good at data structures, algorithms, problem-solving, and design patterns
• Knowledge of Web Services, Spring, ORM Frameworks, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Gateway, OAuth2.0, Spring Security, JWT, Eureka, Hystrix, Apache Cassandra
• Should be well familiar with SQL/NO-SQL database
• Knowledge of Spring Batch, Kubernetes, Docker is a plus point