• Responsible for the Strategy, Roadmap, Architecture, Design, Engineering and Lifecycle Delivery of our End User Devices, ensuring they are current and meet the needs of the business. These technologies include physical devices, Operating Systems, Device Software, printing and mobility services
• SCCM, (Windows 10, MAC & Linux) desktops, Modern Endpoint Management, InTune, endpoint security
• Customer focused, confident and articulate with lots of experience in stakeholder meetings and presentations
• Skills in contributing to technical roadmaps for technologies supported by End users
• High level understanding of all EUC technology namely SCCM, Nexthink, OS (Windows and Mac) , End point security , Privilege management , Intune / JAMF
• Govern the upgrades and compatibility of End User devices to ensure seamless upgrades to the business and new functionality and capabilities are introduced effectively
• Simplify the environment so our technology is current and delivers a great customer experience
• Responsible for the management, prioritization and execution of demand
• Engages with key Stakeholders and Customers to ensure these technologies meet customer needs.
• Manages our technology partners effectively to ensure that our services are optimized and cost effective
• Lead a strong technical team to deliver the right technology services to the business to deliver a great customer experience across these services
• Architecture governance for the Device portfolio to ensure all our technology solutions are designed and implemented to work seamlessly with our applications and infrastructure to deliver a great customer experience.
• Work across the Infrastructure and Applications team to ensure effective lifecycle management so our IT tools and services are optimized for the business.
Requirements: Capture, understand the business and customer requirements to define, stand up and prioritize the work accordingly aligned to the product objectives agreed. This includes building and managing the product backlog, determining the priority of features, development of a roadmap, partner/supplier management, OKRs and communicating with stakeholders and team to ensure we deliver against the vision . Also to stand up the innovation working group of 'friendly operators)
VB Macros expert
Mandatory Skills :
Should have Expertise in VBA skills (Ability to create complex forms/functions/subroutines, Experience using constants and visibility modifiers, Programmatic manipulation of objects/tables/data connections/formulas/loop)
Experience with consolidating extracted data from multiple resources using automated tools (excel, VBA macro, SQL database), and/or from different system/tools/Database
Expertise in building complex VBA scripts to automate Excel spreadsheet processes.
Location : Chennai
Timings : UK shift
Technical Support Operations
- Infrastructure support and escalation management
- Effective management of infrastructure
- Proactive maintenance of Infrastructure at branches and HO
- Timely closure of tickets with in SLA
- Maintaining 100% uptime of Network.
- Proactive monitoring maintenance of network and Internet bandwidth
- Maintaining the working condition of the IT assets.
- Preparing the IT assets for the new joinees in a timely and effective manner.
- On-time execution of assigned projects;
- Proper utilization of the existing and newly added infra tools and assets. i.e EPM, Antivirus, etc.
- Ensure the regular Security measures are taken on the infrastructure.
- Ensure the process adherence as per IT Policies
- 3 + years of overall experience in IT Infrastructure domain.
- Degree in Computer Sciences / IT or equivalent
- Keen interest in experimenting with new Technology/gadgets/systems
- Should take the responsibility for Infrastructure needs and fulfill the same
- Should be a great team player and a good manager
- A great multitasker who should be able to work in a demanding environment
- Should be well connected with the vendor community
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a go-getter attitude.
- High social responsibility & Integrity
- Compliance twitho policies, rules, and regulations
- Belief in Teamwork & Effective leadership
- Good Knowledge on the end point infra support and server support
- Good Knowledge on IT security
- Linux, Windows OS knowledge
- Good knowledge on Networking and network security
- Escalation handling
- Vendor management
- Good Decision making skill
- BS level technical degree or equivalent professional
- Skills to represent AWS ProServe well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- ·Highly technical and analytical, possessing 15 or more years of IT implementation experience
- ·Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Hands on experience in infrastructure implementation
- Automation skills python, powershell knowledgeand cloud formation template
- Strong experience in Architecture, designing and migrating applications on the AWS platform
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
- Experience working with customers, partners or third-party developers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
o Demonstrated success as a Cloud Infrastructure architect or consultant working with various platforms
o Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
o Cloud certifications
o Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
o Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, blogging, writing on technical forums, etc.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow platform architecture,applications and modules
- Experience with integrations between ServiceNow and other
- Proficient in all phases of the Application Development
lifecycle with experience in an agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with
experience interacting with clients at multiple levels
- ServiceNow certifications are preferred
- Experience with Knowledge Base platforms, ideally
ServiceNow Knowledge Management application is a plus
What you will do:
- Customer Oriented: Being obsessed with providing the highest quality product and experience to the customer.
- A Go-Getter: Being a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to deliver an outstanding product to the business team.
- Analytical and a Problem Solver: Understanding the needs and requirements and accordingly conceptualizing and designing solutions for the problems.
- Data Driven: Maintaining a track record of data driven decision making
- Adaptable: Demonstrating the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
- A Technology Geek: Being fanatical about technology and always on the look-out for newer and better ways of building solutions
- A Team Builder: Being a thoughtful interviewer/ mentor who constantly raises the bar for excellence. Mentoring and coaching tech talent to become tomorrow’s leaders, ensuring each new hire be significantly better than the team to raise the collective bar.
- A Visionary: Complementing product and design leadership with finding the right solution to the problems company is trying to solve for tomorrow.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Aligning our cross-functional teams to design and develop products aligned with our ambitions and strategy.
What you need to have:
- Good to have Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or a related field from IITs/ NITs/ BITS Pilani or other premium institutes
- 7 + years of overall experience with 2 to 5 years of people management experience as an Engineering / Software Development Manager
- Experience with managing people and projects is a must
- Expertise in J2EE server technologies
- Experience with high performance websites catering to high daily traffic is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes
|SKILL: MS DYNAMICS Functional
• Minimum 5-6 years’ experience in MS Dynamics 365 Implementation & Roll out Projects
• Create detailed solution design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan
• Configuring and deploying Microsoft cloud solutions integrating with all connected system.
• Prepare Solution Design documents / Key user Training / End to End Testing/ Roll outs
• Lead solution discussion and provide innovative ideas and thought leadership
• Identify and define the problem statement. Evaluate the solution options and provide recommendations
• Leading training and participating in solution demonstration efforts- Providing expertise in integration of third party solutions into the Microsoft cloud platform
• Working as a team with other firm technical and business process oriented consultants
• Train the Key Super users using the Train-The-Trainer approach
• Setup of RF Devices, scanners, RFID and Printers in MS Dynamics
• Expertise in the complete Software development life cycle involving development, documentation, testing and maintenance.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
Year of Experience : 3- 8 yrs
Location : Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune
Work on ISO 27001 & NIST based Information Security Management System implementation and sustenance.
- Responsible for SOX (IT Security Controls) and track the monthly/quarterly/annual control reports and drive effectiveness of SOX controls.
- Work on Business Continuity Planning, IT Disaster Recovery as per ISO27001 & NIST requirements
- Assess information security posture, identify the gaps/risks in the existing environment and develop solutions to mitigate the identified gaps/risk
- Conduct Information Systems audits covering IT infrastructure assets
- Working knowledge in security domains such as: security governance policies and procedures, risk management, compliance, access control, network security, security architecture, security incident response, disaster recovery, business continuity management, privacy and data protection
- Experience in leveraging industry standards and frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST CSF/800-171, etc.
- Possesses certifications such as ISO27001 LA. CISSP, CISA certification- preferred
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!
- Dossier preparation, review submission in ACTD/ CTD/ Country Specific format for Product registration for local and export to ensure error free timely submissions as per marketing Dept. timeline.
- To evaluate respond to any regulatory query, customer requirements that may arise from health authority so as to satisfy the query. Ensure accurate and timely responses to queries.
- Review technical documents like process validation, AMV, Stability and composition etc, labeling, batch records, specification sheets or test methods for compliance with applicable regulations and policies.
- To Co-ordinate / to visit with respective dept. in HO / Plant / ADL / R D for documents samples required for dossier / registration purpose. Co-ordination with API / PM vendors to resolve technical quires w.r.t. regulatory requirements.
- Artwork Checking development for registration and commercial purpose as per regulatory requirement Ensure that all product artwork is updated when necessary and submitted in correct format and subsequent approved artwork is accurately recorded and communicated. Handling local FDA, DCGI and regulatory related activities.
- Ensuring accurate recording and communication of regulatory submissions, correspondence with authorities and final approval to facilitate compliance.
- Carrying out any task delegated by Export Manager which contributes to overall running of the Export Department and assisting Export Manager in marketing business development activities. Participate in training activities for career development to attain a high level of competency in all aspects of regulatory affairs. Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards or guidance documents.
Work for one of the fastest growing financial ecommerce platforms, and give your career great exposure to global processes and systems.
- Developing cross-platform (Android & iOS) applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Being committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Principal Duties / Responsibilities:
- Developing app using Flutter for both Android & iOS platforms.
- Writing quality code independently that is simple, reliable, and scalable.
- Evaluating and implementing out-of-the-box ideas for application development.
- Working with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple applications.
- Detecting and troubleshooting application issues.
What you need to have:
- Must have 1+ years of experience in Flutter.
- Should have worked and successfully deployed apps using Flutter framework.
- Good knowledge of Flutter SDK & Dart programming language.
- Should have worked on mobile platforms like Android or iOS.
- Should have developed & worked with Flutter widgets for iOS & Android
- Experience with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc.
- Mobile app architecture design and optimization.
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to match the design as closely as possible.
- Ability to work closely with Product Managers, other development team members.
- Understanding of Functional Reactive Programming is a must.
- Comfortable with Test-Driven Development.