Backend Developer- Senior
Experience - 3-6 years
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Must have “Can Do Attitude” towards work
- Must have work exp of 3-6 years
- Must have programming exp of 1-2 years in any of Python/Golang/Java languages
- Must have worked in product based company
- Ready to work in a startup and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Ready to accept ad-hoc requirements and track them till they get implemented
- Ready to learn new technologies like Andriod, Angular, etc.
- Good at HTTP basics, OOPs concepts, data structures, algorithms, networking and
- Ability to write clean code and maintain it
- Good at SQL/No-SQL databases
- Experience in any good product based startup
- Experience in working with the team and managing a small team of 2-5 associates
- Experience in being a mentor for co-developers
- Experience in design/developing scalable systems.
- Experience in public cloud platforms services/APIs of AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience in data engineering
- Experience in SOA/Microservice architecture development
- Design and develop scalable services and APIs in Python/Golang
- Always maintain the services secure
- Should optimize APIs for mobile data and apps
- Use off-the-shelf and state-of-the-art services for faster development of product
- Guide team members with designs
- Take the end to end ownership of features and resolve customer issues on priority
- Mentor/guide/monitor junior developer
- Expertise Android/Angular to the required extent and guide app developers while
Opportunities in the role:
- LearnAngular, Python, Node.js, Golang, ELK stack, MEAN/MERN
- Work on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Work on databases like RDS, MongoDB, Big Table & DynamoDB, Redis, Aerospike
- Experience with SQL/ NoSQL Databases (RDS, DynamoDB, Google Datastore, Redis)
- Experience with ELK stack.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/application based on a brief
- Work on data engineering
Here is our story:https://yourstory.com/2018/08/medical-records-anytime-anywhere-kota-based-medcords-cloud-solution" target="_blank"> MedCords on Your story
MedCords is India's first digital healthcare platform designed for India and developing countries. We've created the most secure and intuitive healthcare ecosystem that will revolutionise how Indians perceive healthcare.
Essentially, through our strong tech, data science and ground-operational teams, we're creating the "Aadhar for Health" in India.
MedCords started with a vision of health management easier & healthcare affordable & accessible for all whether he has a smartphone or not.
2. MedCords in Top 30 Tech Startups of 2018: https://yourstory.com/2018/10/unveiling-tech30-2018-yourstorys-list-30-high-potential-tech-startups-india/" target="_blank">https://yourstory.com/
3. Our Investors:https://www.indianweb2.com/2018/08/23/waterbridge-infoedge-invests-in-kota-based-medcords-an-ai-enabled-healthcare-startup/" target="_blank">https://www.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft SQL database employee who will be responsible for ensuring the performance, availability and security of clusters of SQL instances also be responsible for
Strong proficiency in SQL database management with designing and developing SQL queries, tables, events, stored procedures, cursors, views, triggers, import/export data, upgrades, backups, and provisioning of database instances.
- Should have strong skills of design & maintain the existing/new databases and ensure their stability, reliability, security and performance.
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements.
- Should provide database and code optimization recommendations.
- Should have good logical skills to understand database design, implementations, relations, queries
- Proactively and regularly make recommendations for system improvements
- Should know about automating the process of complex logic and implementation.
- Proven work experience as a Database developer.
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Hands-on experience with SQL & Microsoft SQL server.
- Excellent logical, analytical and organizational skills
- An ability to understand front-end users' requirements and a problem-solving attitude.
- Good to have: Magento, MongoDB, PL/SQL
Desired Skills: RDBMS, Microsoft SQL 2014 and above, exception handling, SQL, Query optimization, performance tuning, stored procedures, functions and triggers, XML, Python
|Digital Route experience in customize mediation Workflow, mediation integration with SAP Hybris billing modules and other 3rd party software and hardware devices.
Designing Mediation services to meet customer requirement and design and document mediation solution meeting customer requirements.
Strong Java development skills.
Candidate should have experience in HYBRIS CM consultant.
Strong Java development skills.
Good communication and presentation skills.
Strong knowledge in java development.
About the Company:
Company is India’s largest and best-established digital wealth management service that helps its customers create wealth for their long-and-short-term goals. Founded in 2012, Company is a pioneer in the digital financial services category and is recognised for creating simple and elegant user experiences in a complex domain. We do this by simplifying complex investing concepts and automating best practices, so our customers can grow their wealth without worry. We achieve this by combining cutting-edge technology, data-driven algorithms, awesome UX and friendly customer support. Our task is ambitious and we like to work hard as well as smart. We want to build a team that relishes challenges and contributes to a new way of thinking and investing in India. We are also invested in the growth of our colleagues and providing a supportive and thriving working environment for everyone. We have been recognised by Great Place To Work® as one of India’s best companies to work for.
Role specific info:
- 4-12 years of experience building good quality production software
- Excellent knowledge of at least one ecosystem based on Elixir/Phoenix, Ruby/Rails, Python/Django, Go/Scala/Clojure
- Good OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiar with datastores like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Redshift etc.
- Familiarity with react.js/react-native, vue.js etc. • Knowledge of deploying software to AWS, GCP, Azure
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
What would you do here:
- Writing quality code using language best practices.
- Working in a highly collaborative team.
- Building good software using the latest tools and techniques.
- Participating in design reviews, coding modules, code reviews and unit testing.
- Taking ownership of quality and usability of your code.
- Mentoring co-workers.
- Leading efforts in improving technology architecture.
Design, create and weave web apps using AEM.
- Your work will include structuring websites, building custom components, workflows, JAVA APIs, and unit testing.
- Meet and exceed strategic business objectives using technology solutions and take on the mantle of Senior AEM full stack developer
What do you need:
- 4 plus years of experience in developing websites built with the help of Adobe Experience Manager and related web technologies.
- Additional advantage if there is an experience in Sightly (HTL), Core Java/J2EE (JSP + Servlets).
- Expert level experience with AEM and AEM 6.3+ in production is the must.
- Experience working with Adobe Managed Services
- Strong knowledge of the AEM DAM
- Experience implementing Applications as OSGi Modules
- Experience developing RESTful applications using the Sling Servlets
- AEM 6.3/6.4 Experience: 6 months - 1 year
- AEM 6.0 version and above Experience: Minimum 3 years
Additional Skills :
- Experience managing AEM ACL's is a plus
- Experience working with and integrating other products in the Adobe Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Experience with eCommerce is a plus
- Knowledge of command-line tools and scripting is a plus
- Familiarity with OWASP and other relevant security practices is a plus
Know your work :
This role of Adobe AEM Developer focuses on technical responsibilities and day-to-day key activities for this role can be as below :
- Work on project development or support projects or implement fixes for application support projects using technologies mentioned above in the experience section
- Discussing critical issues with AEM Architect
- Discussion about the implementation approach for fixing an issue
- Releasing fixes on QA, UAT using automation tools
- For Production release coordinate with the Release Manager
- Code review and refactoring fixes
- Ensure professionalism is maintained in terms of code quality, code performance, maintainability, and reusability
- Estimates work stream-related activities accurately with Team Lead or Project Manager or Service Delivery Manager and reports anticipated deviations, clearly and at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Ensure work is completed as per the project plan/timeline shared by PM or SDM
- Ensure regular updates on tasks to Team Architect or PM or SDM based on which they can handle product expectations.
What you get as our Senior AEM Developer:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
#AEMDeveloper #AdobeExperienceManager #SeniorAEMDeveloper #AdobeAEMDeveloper #AEMfullstackdeveloper #SeniorAEMDeveloper
Notice Period & Location :
Notice Period - Immediately
Location - Bangalore
¡ Solid Design and Architecture skills. Experience in the designing, development, and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications with multiple tiers.
¡ Ensure agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance.
¡ Expert in Core JAVA and Spring Boot and other Spring libraries, Eureka, Hystrix etc.
¡ Experience creating architecture or developing web services to integrate applications with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra
¡ Solid understanding of OOPS, algorithms and data structures.
¡ Experience on Kafka / Scala / Storm / Elastic Search and Web Services like RESTful / SOAP.
¡ Extensive experience with version control systems (Git is preferred) and issue tracking systems (JIRA is preferred)
As a software engineer, you will be the part of a team that focuses on building software applications that scale well. You will play a significant role in shaping our software architecture that provides measurable customer value. You understand both technology and business to know the right trade-offs to make. You will be a technical mentor for your team members. You will work closely with your peers, managers, product, design, and operations teams to create solutions that meet business requirements. You will drive engineering and operational excellence across Scatter. You will collaborate with other engineers to surface common pain points, develop solutions and evangelize best practices.
2-3 years of professional software engineering experience building customer-facing web and/or mobile applications Strong coding skills using Python, Django, is mandatory. Knowledge on Html, Css, React Js, Jquery, Bootstrap or equivalent programming language is added advantage Graduated from Tier 1 or Tier 2 engineering colleges Excellent knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or a related discipline Experience working in an agile environment Self-quick learner and passionate problem solver Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems Good oral and written communication skills Above all, an insatiable desire and ability to learn
Nice to have skills:
Experience with large-scale SaaS applications Experience building web and mobile applications Experience designing services on top of cloud infrastructure like AWS, Azure, etc Prior experience in building product from 0-1
Ownership and autonomy to drive customer and culture initiatives Opportunity to get mentored and mentor junior engineers Remote work
Job Description :
- We are a Fintech Company based in Pune, a B2B Trade Digitization platform for SMEs and Corporates to collaborate and work with Financial Institutions to raise short term fundings for payables and receivables financing.
- We are thus well placed to help Corporates and their Supply Chains to meet their GST needs.
- The platform is built using a polygot technology stack
- Platform Backend : JVM
- API & Business Layer : Kotlin and functional programming
- Client Apps and Customer Integrations: Kotlin, Jersey ReST Framework, home grown optimized HTTP and SQL libraries
- Mobile Apps: Android, iOS
- Database : MySQL - JVM - Hibernate & Exposed as ORM library - Python - SQLAlchemy as ORM library
- Build Tools : Gradle, Shell Scripting, AWS Code Build, Jenkins
- Ops Automation : Ansible, Terraform
- Servers : Ubuntu Linux
- Version Control : GIT
- Test Automation : Python - unittest, pyhamcrest, freshen, nose. JVM - Junit, Kotlin Test
- Cloud Providers : Amazon AWS, Linode
- We are a self organized engineering team with a passion for programming and solving business problems for our customers.
- We are looking to add 2 members in our team having hands on technical experience of 2-6 years.
- We encourage our team to continuously learn new technologies and apply the learnings in the day to day work even if the new technologies are not adpopted.
- We strive to continuously improve our DevOps practices and expertise to form a solid backbone for the product, customer relationships and sales teams which enables them to add new customers every week to our financing network.
As an engineering team member, you will :
- Work collaboratively with product, customer support and DevOps team to build, enhance, maintain, deploy and operate our systems.
- Continuously automate operational processes to improve efficiencies and productivity and enhance customer experience
- Work closely with the architect to continuously refactor the system architecture and design to meet the changing landscape triggered by technology changes and business growth
- Work with the DevOps team to build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Ensure that development processes and deliverables always adhere to the mandates laid down for various certifications (PCI and ISO 27001 in particular)
Skills required :
- Should be passionate about technology and ready to deep dive into programming
- Should have sound expertise of writing testable code and appreciate defect free coding
- Should be willing to handle Ops automation and production support
- Should be able to reason/argue/discuss/suggest solutions and alternatives
- Should be able to decipher the core problem to be solved during discussions with product team and/or customers
- Should have good communication skills and experience working in teams
- Knowledge of Python will be an added advantage
- Experience of working in financial domain will help but not a necessity
A Fintech start up company that bridges the gap between the digital payments
and the micro-retailing industry of the market. A nexus for the B2B sector providing multi-utility services via an Android app, enabling the micro-retailers across India to revolutionize their business and thus providing them with an opportunity to generate more revenue by offering multiple micropayment and digital services at their offline store. We intend to leverage the mode of smartphone technology in the rural and urban markets across India, thus empowering micro-retailers and creating a sustainable self-employment for this segment.
1. Tech Depth/Breadth/Problem Solving.
2. Design & Architecture (Code/Design review).
3. Team Management.
- Managing & mentoring a team.
- Ability to deliver projects/sprints on time.
- Obsessed with quality: Design reviews, code reviews, testing (system/performance).
- Spending at least 50% time with hands-on coding while doing the above Programming.
- Hands-on with Python/Django/Flask.
- Knowledge of PHP & Laravel is a plus.
- Prior experience in micro-services based architecture.
- Good understanding of SQL (MySQL, Postgres, or similar).
- Good understanding of one no-SQL (MongoDB / DynamoDB etc).
- Comfortable producing and refactoring code without assistance.
- Can reason about the complexity of algorithms (time and space).
- Basic CI/CD and DevOps.
- Experience in Docker & Kubernetes.
- Design, QA, and Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of design patterns and cloud scaling.
- AWS & GCP experience. AWS is mandatory.
- Understands BDD/TDD/Performance/Security/Smoke testing/Unit Testing
- Understands REST principles and Microservices
- Understands version control & branching strategies
- Understands application security fundamentals and potential security risks
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science|