Backend Developer- Senior
Experience - 3-6 years
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Must have “Can Do Attitude” towards work
- Must have work exp of 3-6 years
- Must have programming exp of 1-2 years in any of Python/Golang/Java languages
- Must have worked in product based company
- Ready to work in a startup and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Ready to accept ad-hoc requirements and track them till they get implemented
- Ready to learn new technologies like Andriod, Angular, etc.
- Good at HTTP basics, OOPs concepts, data structures, algorithms, networking and
- Ability to write clean code and maintain it
- Good at SQL/No-SQL databases
- Experience in any good product based startup
- Experience in working with the team and managing a small team of 2-5 associates
- Experience in being a mentor for co-developers
- Experience in design/developing scalable systems.
- Experience in public cloud platforms services/APIs of AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience in data engineering
- Experience in SOA/Microservice architecture development
- Design and develop scalable services and APIs in Python/Golang
- Always maintain the services secure
- Should optimize APIs for mobile data and apps
- Use off-the-shelf and state-of-the-art services for faster development of product
- Guide team members with designs
- Take the end to end ownership of features and resolve customer issues on priority
- Mentor/guide/monitor junior developer
- Expertise Android/Angular to the required extent and guide app developers while
Opportunities in the role:
- LearnAngular, Python, Node.js, Golang, ELK stack, MEAN/MERN
- Work on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Work on databases like RDS, MongoDB, Big Table & DynamoDB, Redis, Aerospike
- Experience with SQL/ NoSQL Databases (RDS, DynamoDB, Google Datastore, Redis)
- Experience with ELK stack.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/application based on a brief
- Work on data engineering
Here is our story:https://yourstory.com/2018/08/medical-records-anytime-anywhere-kota-based-medcords-cloud-solution" target="_blank"> MedCords on Your story
MedCords is India's first digital healthcare platform designed for India and developing countries. We've created the most secure and intuitive healthcare ecosystem that will revolutionise how Indians perceive healthcare.
Essentially, through our strong tech, data science and ground-operational teams, we're creating the "Aadhar for Health" in India.
MedCords started with a vision of health management easier & healthcare affordable & accessible for all whether he has a smartphone or not.
2. MedCords in Top 30 Tech Startups of 2018: https://yourstory.com/2018/10/unveiling-tech30-2018-yourstorys-list-30-high-potential-tech-startups-india/" target="_blank">https://yourstory.com/
3. Our Investors:https://www.indianweb2.com/2018/08/23/waterbridge-infoedge-invests-in-kota-based-medcords-an-ai-enabled-healthcare-startup/" target="_blank">https://www.
What kind of work will you get?
We are looking for a java developer.
Examples of technical tasks:
Working on our backend SDK to implement APIs that will be consumed by the frontend widgets
Designing APIs for different auth recipes
Architecting auth flows
You will also be given non technical tasks like product brain storming, competitor analysis and writing documentation.
Note: Compensation is as per the applicant's geography
Well versed in java with 2+ years of professional experience
Familiar with and comfortable working with Web frameworks like FastAPI, Django and Flask
Familiar with HTTP networking in java
Strong understanding of async and sync modes in java
Contributed to open source, or have your own open source repo with a community and many github stars
Built an in-house authentication or authorization solution or worked with solutions such as Keycloak, Auth0, Ory, Okta etc
If you like our project, please star us on Github
Note: Compensation is as per the applicant's geography
Technical Interview (1/2) - 1.5 hours
Discussion on your past work, this will involve sharing your work (code and output) via screen share
Architecture discussion and general programming related live code problems.
You will be allowed to use Google throughout the interview and you will be required to have screen share on.
This call will be with the CTO
Technical Interview (2/2) - 1.5 hour
This will involve a discussion to assess the breadth and depth of your technical knowledge and general questions on various technical topics.
You will not be asked to write any code
This call will be with the CTO
Chat with the Co-Founder - 1 hour
This call will involve a general discussion to assess culture fit
Developer – Golang
An individual contributor who will be part of the Software R&D team working on the following areas
Backend work in Golang, Micro services architecture
Work with internal team and customers to deliver solutions that will meet the customer needs with respect to the performance security, scalability and functionality.
Implementation of API and authentication methods using JWT
Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
2-5 years of experience in Go programming language
Strong experience in working with Goroutine and channel patterns
Experience in Go framework for DB, JSON, Sockets, Web Frameworks and tools
Knowledge of logging and configuration packages like Zap, Viper
Experience in writing unit tests for Golang code
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git or Azure Repo
Should have knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL, or any RDBMS
Good knowledge of Linux / Ubuntu
Experience: 2 to 8 Years
- Technical Skills requirement : JAVA, Multithreading, OOPS, Data Structure, Karaf.
- Total experience required should be around 2 to 8 years.
Job Description :
- Strong development skills in Java JDK 1.7 or above.
- Knowledge of Java 8 features and Multithreading is a must-have.
- Should have a strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving and LogicalAnalytical skills.
- Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
- Sound understanding of concepts like Exceptional handling, SerializationDeserialization and Immutability concepts, etc.
- Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
Proficiency in programming languages Python and Core Java
Strong computer science fundamentals: Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
Should have worked on RDBMS (PostGres) and exposure to NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Neo4j), Search Engines (ElasticSearch)
Good working experience in Containerization - Docker / Kubernetes and Queues - Kafka / Redis
Good understanding of application design, ability to understand end to end architecture and contribute to its evolution
RESTful API development, understanding of distributed systems
Should have worked on AWS/Azure cloud platforms extensively
Good knowledge in development methodologies, tools and agile processes; JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, CI-CD
Understanding and experience of data pipelines would be a plus
Understanding and experience of C/C++ development would be a plus
What will you be doing?
Playing an Individual Contributor role for Platform development.
Develop flawless products, maintaining and building on top of existing components, participate in code reviews, work with the team on sprint mode
Estimate modules and projects; understands the design and implementation complexities.
Design, build, test and deploy E2E data pipelines, data stores on cloud
Work closely with product managers & architects
Contribute to Tally’s/Clustr’s thought leadership in technology, architecture, and engineering
➢ Design and develop core server side components for our consumer facing site
as well as for fulfillment and inventory logistics
➢ Prototype new ideas
Experience / Skills Required:
➢ B.Tech or advanced degree in Computer Science with 8-12 years of progressive industry
➢ Strong experience with Python development and Django framework or NodeJS required
➢ Strong experience with building reusable server components
➢ Strong experience with WebServices, XML, REST interfaces
➢ Strong experience with object oriented programming
➢ Strong experience with backend performance optimization and algorithms
➢ Strong experience with SQL, RDBMS, data modeling and MySQL, Oracle or other RDBMS
➢ Strong leadership / technology mentoring skills a must. Ability to do code and design reviews is a
key part of this role.
➢ Experience with Microservices / Distributed event based architectures desired.
➢ Deep experience with Linux based development and deployment architectures.
➢ Experience with database query tuning.
➢ Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS is a great plus
➢ Experience with frameworks such as Angular / React JS is a great plus
➢ Awareness of and experience with reactive programming is a plus
➢ Experience with Ecommerce/Consumer facing applications serving a large volume of users is a
➢ Exposure to technologies like Kafka, Redis, Spark, Kinesis, Solr, ElasticSearch etc is a plus.
➢ Experience with NoSQL or BigData is a great plus
➢ Hands on Full Stack experience desired.
➢ Must be adept at experimenting with new technologies
➢ Must have excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership, and problem
➢ Must be able to work independently and enjoy working at a fast paced start-up environmen
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
Main Skills required
Desired Candidate Profile
T.E: 3+ years
Job Location : Any till pandemic
Package : Negotiable
Notice Period : MAX 15 Days- 1 month
Perks and Benefits
Shift timings - Day
- Work location -Any till pandemic
- Salary should not be a constraint for the right fit
Please Note:- kindly share this job requirement with your acquaintances, relative & Friends who are looking for change in same profile or else feel free to call on below mention contact name & No.during (10:00 Am-05:30 pm)(Mon-Fri)
Current location -
Relevant experience (in years)-
Last drawn / Current CTC-
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong in Java
- Previous experience developing distributed, fault-tolerant applications using Micro services based architecture.
- Familiarity with several of the following technologies: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud), CI/CD systems (TeamCity/Jenkins), Docker, Linux (Oracle Linux/RedHat), RESTful APIs, log analysis tools, debugging tools.
- Strong team player with outstanding communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with complex, rapidly evolving software development environments.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to drive, follow, and evangelize cross-team processes.
- Experience using distributed source code management systems such as Git.
- Experience using ticket tracking systems such as JIRA.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- Commitment to capturing and maintaining institutional knowledge.
- Significant work experience in startups or fast-paced enterprise technology development environments.
- B.E/ B.Tech / MCA in computer science or a related field
- 6+ Years of Java/J2EE work experience.
- Minimum 6 months in Team Lead position.
- Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Well knowledge about Spring Hibernate framework.
- Exposure to React JS / Angular JS.
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies – MySQL, Mongo dB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Good working experience in OpenStack/AWS & cloud application development and deployment
- Experience in Web services (REST or SOAP)
- End to end web development experience is highly preferred
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Startup work culture mindset.
- Working in high paced competitive stock trading environment with core web app development, scripting, data interpretation and manipulation skills
- Designing, creating and maintaining our in-house software for business requirements
- Work on innovative ideas to improve the user experience of our internal systems and applications which are used by the trading teams
- Improve on existing tools to make trade monitoring systems robust and more reliable
Ideal candidate should have:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science (preferred) or any other discipline
- Experience on Python web app development (Preferably Django)
- Ability to work as a full stack developer
- Experience in Shell/Perl or Python scripting
- Prior experience of Linux or Unix based operating systems
- Ability to create automation scripts
- Experience/Knowledge of financial industry
- Ability to work in fast paced environment under pressure and manage multiple high priority projects
- Willingness to learn and work on new technologies
- Excellent communication skills