This role is best suited candidates with technical backgrounds.
As a Scrum Master/tech lead you will be responsible for managing dedicated technical teams to improve and lead the software project delivery and implement structured Agile processes. You will report to the Head of Delivery and work closely Software Architects, Developers and Testers all committed to delivering their projects.
Proficient speaking and writing English, daily standups with the UK, operating a UK schedule.
2-3 years+ commercial experience as a Scrum Master, enhancing business understanding of Agile values and principles
Previous experience as a developer
Experience working closely with software development teams, understanding technical requirements
Relentless approach to continuous improvement of both processes and individuals
Good knowledge of Agile frameworks (Kanban/XP/Crystal/FDD etc) and how best to utilise the values and tools
Excellent communication skills both with tech and business minded individuals
Relevant Scrum Master Certification, or similar
A hands-on technical background, experience of writing code, etc - preferablly on a microsoft tech stack.
Experience with DevOps (Jenkins/Azure Dev Ops/Jira)
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth where you will actively be able to implement change then please apply.
About PTECH IO
We are a UK-based company that is dedicated to providing comprehensive IT engineering, management and consultancy services to businesses, government sectors, and organizations across the world.
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian Logistics services market.
With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5,00,000+ Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round RTP Global with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors included Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Cofounders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook
We are looking for a Principal DevOps Engineer who would will be working on handling our infrastructure and work with team to ensure zero downtime. Candidate will be reporting directly to CTO / VP Engineering.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works independently without any supervision
- Work on continuous improvement of the products through innovation and Someone with a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience in deploying for highly complex, distributed transaction processing
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the
- As a component owner, where the component impacts across multiple platforms (5-10- member team), work with customers to obtain their requirements, and deliver the end to end
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience as a Devops Should have managed a DevOps Team.
- Experience with Golang cycle is a plus
- At least one End to End CI/CD Implementation experience
- Excellent Problem Solving and Debugging skills in DevOps area
- Good understanding of Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Hands-on Build/Package tool experience
- Experience with AWS services Glue, Athena, Lambda, EC2, RDS, EKS/ECS, ALB, VPC, SSM, Route 53
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipeline for Glue jobs, Athena, Lambda functions
- Experience architecting interaction with services and application deployments on AWS
- Experience with Groovy and writing Jenkinsfile
- Experience with repository management, code scanning/linting, secure scanning tools
- Experience with deployments and application configuration on Kubernetes
- Experience with microservice orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Openshift, HashiCorp Nomad)
- Experience with time-series and document databases (e.g. Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Prometheus)
- Experience with message buses (e.g. Apache Kafka, NATS)
- Experience with key-value stores and service discovery mechanisms (e.g. Redis, HashiCorp Consul, etcd)
Kindly visit our instagram to know abous us - https://instagram.com/lifeatvahak
We are looking for very hands-on DevOps engineers with 3 to 6 years of experience. The person will be part of a team that is responsible for designing & implementing automation from scratch for medium to large scale cloud infrastructure and providing 24x7 services to our North American / European customers. This also includes ensuring ~100% uptime for almost 50+ internal sites. The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts that will rotate every month.
This person MUST have:
B.E Computer Science or equivalent
2+ Years of hands-on experience troubleshooting/setting up of the Linux environment, who can write shell scripts for any given requirement.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring AWS or GCP services from SCRATCH and maintaining them.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring Kubernetes & EKS and ensuring high availability of container orchestration.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up CICD from SCRATCH in Jenkins & Gitlab.
Experience configuring/maintaining one monitoring tool.
Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Candidates with certifications - AWS, GCP, CKA, etc will be preferred
Hands-on experience with databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, RDS).
Min 3 years of experience as DevOps automation engineer buildingg, running, and maintaining production sites.
Not looking for candidates who have experience only as L1/L2 or Build & Deploy.
Location: Remotely, anywhere in India.
The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts that will rotate every month.
We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Key Skills Required:
· You will be part of the DevOps engineering team, configuring project environments, troubleshooting integration issues in different systems also be involved in building new features for next generation of cloud recovery services and managed services.
· You will directly guide the technical strategy for our clients and build out a new capability within the company for DevOps to improve our business relevance for customers.
· You will be coordinating with Cloud and Data team for their requirements and verify the configurations required for each production server and come with Scalable solutions.
· You will be responsible to review infrastructure and configuration of micro services and packaging and deployment of application
To be the right fit, you'll need:
· Expert in Cloud Services like AWS.
· Experience in Terraform Scripting.
· Experience in container technology like Docker and orchestration like Kubernetes.
· Good knowledge of frameworks such as Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline, Bamboo Etc.
· Experience with various version control system like GIT, build tools (Mavan, ANT, Gradle ) and cloud automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineers to join our Engineering team. The candidate will be working with our engineers and interact with the tech team for high quality web applications for a product.
- Devops Engineer with 2+ years of experience in development and production operations supporting for Linux & Windows based applications and Cloud deployments (AWS/GC stack)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipeline
- Exposure to managing LAMP stack-based applications
- Experience Resource provisioning automation using tools such as CloudFormation, terraform and ARM Templates.
- Experience in working closely with clients, understanding their requirements, design and implement quality solutions to meet their needs.
- Ability to take ownership on the carried-out work
- Experience coordinating with rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Experience deploying Docker based applications
- Experience with AWS services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to AWS, google cloud and Azure Cloud
- Experience in Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Build Monitoring tools and respond to alarms triggered in production environment
- Willingness to quickly become a member of the team and to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and listen and learn from stakeholders
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and incorporate company values in your everyday work.
- Extensive experience in designing, building & supporting Azure Managed Services Operations.
- Good understanding of Azure IaaS and PaaS services (Azure VMs, App Service, VM Scale set, Storage, Web App, Function App, Logic App, SQL instance, Data factory, Key vault, API management service etc.).
- Good understanding of Azure networking, vNet, NSG, various load balancing services, VPN, Express Route and firewalls in cloud environment.
- Knowledge on Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Hands on Experience in migration of various workloads to Azure from on-prem sources like VMware, Hyper-V, Physical Servers and from other Clouds.
- Knowledge of Azure Backups and ASR (Azure Site Recovery).
- Strong Knowledge on Containerization and Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS).
- Powershell Scripting, Azure CLI, ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning and other IaC tools like terraform, Ansible is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Azure automation and Automation Desire State Configuration.
- Knowledge on Azure Devops or GIT Actions on CI/CD pipeline configuration.
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems.
- Aspire to learn and be able to pick up latest technical advances in Azure and be able to implement it.
- Certificate on Azure Administrator & Azure Architect has added advantage.
Exposure to development and implementation practices in a modern systems environment together with exposure to working in a project team particularly with reference to industry methodologies, e.g. Agile, continuous delivery, etc
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Experience using DevOps methodology and Infrastructure as Code
- Automation / CI/CD tools – Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins
- Infrastructure as code – Terraform, Cloudformation, etc
- Strong experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Automated provisioning and configuration management – Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Improve CI/CD processes, support software builds and CI/CD of the development departments
- Develop, maintain, and optimize automated deployment code for development, test, staging and production environments
○ Develop best practices for team and also responsible for the architecture
○ solutions and documentation operations in order to meet the engineering departments quality and standards
○ Participate in production outage and handle complex issues and works towards Resolution
○ Develop custom tools and integration with existing tools to increase engineering Productivity
Required Experience and Expertise
○ Having a good knowledge of Terraform + someone who has worked on large TF code bases.
○ Deep understanding of Terraform with best practices & writing TF modules.
○ Hands-on experience of GCP and AWS and knowledge on AWS Services like VPC and VPC related services like (route tables, vpc endpoints, privatelinks) EKS, S3, IAM. Cost aware mindset towards Cloud services.
○ Deep understanding of Kernel, Networking and OS fundamentals
NOTICE PERIOD - Max - 30 days
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead ( and/or CTO ) to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Implement and own the CI.
- Manage CD tooling.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
Qualification- B.tech in IT
● Develop and deliver automation software required for building & improving the functionality, reliability, availability, and manageability of applications and cloud platforms
● Champion and drive the adoption of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices and mindset
● Design, architect, and build self-service, self-healing, synthetic monitoring and alerting platform and tools
● Automate the development and test automation processes through CI/CD pipeline (Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Docker containers)
● Build container hosting-platform using Kubernetes
● Introduce new cloud technologies, tools & processes to keep innovating in commerce area to drive greater business value.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good listener.
● Proficiency in deploying and maintaining Cloud based infrastructure services (AWS, GCP, Azure – good hands-on experience in at least one of them)
● Well versed with service-oriented architecture, cloud-based web services architecture, design patterns and frameworks.
● Good knowledge of cloud related services like compute, storage, network, messaging (Eg SNS, SQS) and automation (Eg. CFT/Terraform).
● Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and
● Experience in systems management/automation tools (Puppet/Chef/Ansible, Terraform)
● Strong Linux System Admin Experience with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
● Hands-on experience with languages (Bash/Python/Core Java/Scala)
● Experience with CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, Git, Maven etc)
● Experience integrating solutions in a multi-region environment
● Self-motivate, learn quickly and deliver results with minimal supervision
● Experience with Agile/Scrum/DevOps software development methodologies.
Nice to Have:
● Experience in setting-up Elastic Logstash Kibana (ELK) stack.
● Having worked with large scale data.
● Experience with Monitoring tools such as Splunk, Nagios, Grafana, DataDog etc.
● Previously experience on working with distributed architectures like Hadoop, Mapreduce etc.