Glint is India’s first hyperlocal company for autocare based out of Chennai. From providing doorstep car maintenance for our customers till working closely with India’s top unicorns. We’ve created a new category of car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enables hassle free car maintenance.
We are planning to expand our business in multiple cities across India and looking for great additions to expand the team.
We are a people first organization that strongly believes in working in a collaborative environment. We practice flat hierarchy with more transparency and good flow of information.
How does your day look here at Glint ?
- Understand the requirements and plan strategically on attracting the right candidates.
- Working collaboratively on scheduling interviews with the hiring team.
- Being more transparent on hiring status.
- Work closely with the hiring manager to understand the need of requirement, filtering applicants and building a holistic team.
- Conducting the regular meetings with the managerial team to discuss the development of hiring.
- Be the candidate champion in connecting, collaborating and communicating on the candidature status of the applicants
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment process.
Who are we looking for to join our team?
- Candidates with good social communication skills, who challenge themselves to growth better.
- A person with empathy and who values the human experience.
- Candidates who have completed a PG degree specialized in human resources or UG degree with work experience in HR.
- Candidates having full time experience working in end to end recruitment in Non IT will be preferred.
Website : www.goglint.in
The following are the responsibilities:
• Develop recruiting strategies as per the business requirements
• Create Job Descriptions in line with the business requirements.
• Identify the best mix of resources to source top tech talent using social media, job boards, advanced search techniques, referrals, and new age sourcing tools .
• Build and manage relationships with the recruiting agencies.
• Manage the entire recruitment life-cycle including sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, interviews, maintaining candidate communication and negotiations.
• Hiring for all the verticals across all the levels, primarily non-tech
• Responsible for manpower planning, budget and forecast.
• Create SOP’s for recruitment and set up all hiring process.
• Lead employment branding initiatives and build and execute strategies to ensure very positive candidate experience
• Assist in employee retention and development
• Supervise, guide & train recruiting personnel
• Drive campus engagements, organize and/or attend career fairs and build brand for the company.
1. Prefer people with experience of recruiting diverse profiles across business functions & levels.
2. Prefer people with FMCG & start-up exposure
3. Prefer people with exposure to both tech & non-tech hiring
4. Prefer people from Tier-1/Tier-2 colleges
5. Prefer people with very good communication skills, develop faster connect with internals &
externals and who have very strong selling skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Executing End To End Recruitment life cycle.
- Sourcing Candidates from Different job boards/sources.
- Screening & scheduling candidates as per JD.
- Negotiation of salaries.
Desired Candidate profile
- Good experience in IT recruitment end to end, from talent sourcing, Phone/Skype interview, Follow up, Interview Schedule coordinating and onboarding
- Solid ability in candidate management
- Good understanding IT Jargons and Concepts
- Hands-on experience using Job portals, LinkedIn and social Media
- Posting jobs in job portals and social media to attract candidates
- Conducting reference check on shortlisted candidates.
- No HR Admin /Operations candidate will get considered.. Only recruiters into IT.
- Manage end to end recruitment activities by sourcing the best talent from diverse sources and handle the entire Talent management right from joining to exit
- Strong network within product companies/startups
- Work with Marketing Team and execute ways to strengthen our brand awareness
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR/Talent Management
- Provide excellent candidate experience at each stage of the hiring process
- Provide Analytical and well-documented reports to the hiring managers.
- 3+ years experience in Product/Start-Up companies is a must
- Ability to network and strong interpersonal skills
- Worked on positions like Data Scientist, Engineering Manager, SDET, DevOps.
- Good track record of conversions
- Excellent Written Communication!
- An open-minded and positive attitude
- Adaptable and able to fit into the work environment of a fast-growing start-up
- Strong sense of ethical responsibility
- Skilled at spreading a good vibe
- Notice Period should be lesser than one month
- Own the entire hiring need of the organisation and lead it end to end
- Build candidate engagement
- Lead campus recruitment process
- Should have worked in a high-growth start-up.
Designation: Technical Recruiter
Location: Indore (M. P.)
Duration : Full time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have experience of various job portal like Naukri.com, LinkedIn, Monster etc.
- Should have min 6 month - 5 yrs. of experience in in -house / international recruitment.
- Sound understanding of all technology like ROR, React JS, Java, .Net, PHP, Python, Android / Mobile development etc.
- Must be excellent in communication skills oral and written.
- Must have good Communication.
- Individual contributor having good min 1-year hands-on experience on job portals & knowledge of social media hiring.
- Should be able to handle end to the end hiring process.
- Good with excel, reports & data management.
- Must have a proven track record hiring in the e-learning/publishing domain will be a plus.
- Should be presentable, thoughtful & have an understanding of the professional work environment.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centres (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resume and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote the company’s reputation as “Great place to work”
Executive/ Senior Executive - Recruitment, Pelatro Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
We are Hiring for Senior Executive - Recruitment for Pelatro Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Understanding JD/Requirement from the Hiring Managers.
- End to End Recruitment, Vendor Management, Campus Hiring etc
- Closing Positions within TAT
- Salary Negotiations, Offer Release
- Candidate Connects/Engagement from Offer to Joining
- Coming up with various strategies wrt hiring and reducing No Shows
- Team handling, Database and reporting
- Handling Employee Referrals
- Proper Job advertising, Job postings, Careers page etc.
- A job at this level is likely to be an individual contributor, with proven interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. Provides informal guidance to new team members. Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations.
Desired Candidate Profile
- This role requires min 1 to 7 years of recruitment exp. Having demonstrated passive and some niche recruiting domain expertise .
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Reports & Dashboards
- Aware of industry landscape and market trends to bring new ideas to clients and team.
- Use highly engaging messaging techniques to improve passive talent conversion
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills. Talent Mapping & Headhunting.
- Team player, drive execution at self and Team level.
- Build reputation as being reliable TA partner and of having strong business ethics.
Digit88 is a boutique software product engineering company helping innovative product companies engineer world class products since 2014. The founding team at Digit88 has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
We have partnered with one of the world's foremost Conversational AI companies to set up their GIC in India. Over the past 4 years we have been collaboratively engineering a highly scalable, high performance, resilient platform with globally distributed teams in US, UK, Germany and Australia. The team is led by some of the biggest names in Conversational AI globally.
We are also setting up new Offshore Development Centres (GICs) for some very exciting mid-stage US companies in the areas of Data Privacy/Security, Life Sciences/E-Procurement and TeleHealth/Remote Care (promoted by ex Uber co-founder).
The candidate will join an existing team of 4-5 TA specialists and would be responsible for planning and driving end to end talent acquisition for the current and upcoming tech (all levels), managerial and non-tech (if any) positions. This would entail sourcing, assessing and on-boarding at least 30 engineers over the next 6-9 months with gradual capacity ramp up in the period ahead.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, self-motivated, hands-on senior technical recruitment specialist and HR operations generalist who will lead and drive end-to-end talent acquisition for our expansion. This would include working with hiring managers and leadership team to plan sourcing strategy and own the KRAs, work allocation for the team, source top tier candidates, schedule/track interviews, measure & track recruiting process/effectiveness and own vendor management.
The candidate will be an evangelist for exceptional candidate experience, data driven decision making while meeting organization hiring goals and help build a strong employer brand for the company.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
- BE/BTech or Self-learned Technical/IT background with 5-8 years hands-on experience in technical talent acquisition with startups or mid-sized IT product companies, driving recruitment at scale.
- MBA with specialisation in Human Resources & Marketing or a related field will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of Modern Web Applications, SaaS products and what it takes to build high performance scalable B2B and B2C products
- Should understand threading and sockets and the difference between Angular and React and what is a Message Queue used for.
- Proven experience in end-to-end talent acquisition: designing and executing recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire best in breed product engineers from entry level to Principal Engineers and Engineering Managers.
- Hands-on experience with searching & posting jobs on social media and job boards such as Naukri, AngelList, CutShort, InstaHyre, Linkedin, Employee Referrals and more.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. Provide ability to pitch and sell the opportunity to top tier candidates.
- Experience in managing or leading a team of recruiters and crafting sourcing strategies for various roles, from entry-level to senior-level positions.
- Outstanding MS-Excel and presentation skills with passion for data driven decision making and hands on experience presenting plans/strategies to senior management.
- Experience in leading employment branding initiatives
- Passion for leveraging innovative selection methods for profile screening, video/in-person interviews, assignments, psychometric tests etc. to correctly assess applicants faster and optimize the funnel.
- Experience in maintaining talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs
- Expertise with one or more ATS.
- Experience in determining current staffing needs and producing forecasts
- Proven experience in compensation planning and benchmarking against industry standards
- Proven experience in defining, developing and maturing relationships with strategic vendors
You are someone who would easily be able to
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools to source candidates
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions from non conventional sources (e.g. other than Naukri)
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychometric tests etc.)
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team
- Use innovative sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Determine HR and Recruiting KPIs and create and present KPI reports to management.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Plan employee referral programs - encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Review employment applications and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
Critical Soft Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Self driven with a strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
- Should have the passion to learn and implement, analyse and troubleshoot issues