About UnitedPro Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.,
Our client is re-imagining skill-based education building the future of higher education. The platform educates young talent from remote India (tier - 2/3 cities/towns) on job-relevant skills and connects skilled graduates to jobs. With more than 200000+ users currently on the platform, it is growing exponentially. We are looking for the missionary talent to join us in the journey to transform higher education and build the university of the future.
1. Creating comprehensive talent sourcing and recruitment strategies, leveraging internal and external resources in order to hire the best talent in the market.
2. Lead the team of recruiters to screen candidates by reviewing resumes, and job applications, and performing initial level screening.
3. Maintaining relationships with the consultants/hiring partners and ensuring a robust candidate pipeline at all times.
4. Design and execute mass hiring/bulk-hiring for sales and customer success positions. Take ownership of the interview process and the candidate's experience.
5. Handling communication within the team and aiding in preparing schedules for recruitment activities and their execution.
1. Min 5+ years experience in recruitment, with hands-on experience in hiring.
2. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
3. Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.
4. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
5. Comfortable making decisions independently.
6. Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines and targets
We are hiring Senior Talent Acquisition Manager for an EdTech platform in Bangalore.
- Overlooking at end-to-end recruitment process.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards.
- Ensure all the best-recruiting equipment, software, and practices are being used in the process.
- Developing a strategic continuous candidate pipeline.
- Consistent networking, future candidate engagement strategies and communication cadence.
- Handling communication within the team and aiding in preparing schedules for recruitment activities and their execution.
- Proven recruitment experience at start-ups.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and HR databases. Prior experience with freshteam will be desirable.
- Hands-on experience with recruiting and sourcing candidates.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel).
- Excellent analytical & time management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people skills.
- At least 2-5 Yrs. of experience handling end-to-end IT recruitment.
- Should be an individual contributor responsible for Full Recruitment Life Cycle: Sourcing, Screening, Interview Co-ordination and Follow-Ups etc.
- Experience working with W2/1099/C2C/GC/EAD/US Citizens/TN Visa/H1B work Authorization.
- Screen candidates to confirm work history, education, training, job skills, soft skills, and availability and salary requirements.
- Follow up with candidates during the entire process, keep them warm and also close the loop as appropriate
- Candidate should be technically strong & possess knowledge of IT terminologies & current trends.
- Ability to source profiles using alternative sourcing channels (LinkedIn, Li-Searcher, GitHub and other networking channels)
+Work from Office
+Salary not a deterrent to the deserving applicants
+5-day work week (Sat-Sun off)
+Healthy and Conducive Work Environment
+Special care to WLB
+To & fro Cab facility to Female employees
+Best in class incentives
+Timely Salary and incentive credits
+HR which cares for its HR
+fast track growth
we are recruiting company specialized in IT based in Tokyo, Japan. we are expanding and looking for potential candidate to work as a recruiter. There will be ample of opportunities to explore and learn specially advanced and international market like Japan.
We are looking for a Senior IT Recruiter with minimum 5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Coordinate with candidate and client.
- Proven work experience as a IT Recruiter
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
We have best incentives like Weekly Mini Rewards, Quarterly, Bonus on the top of salary, team gatherings.
We are looking for a dynamic passionate person who wants to explore the verticals of tech-recruitment and excel in a growing startup.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expertise in steering the talent acquisition function by Owning the talent acquisition requirements of the organization and bringing in best practices
- Build recruitment strategies to help acquire talent
- Recognized for strong and decisive leadership and the ability to take challenges head-on and deliver solid and consistent performance
- Work closely with the leadership team and closing the positions within the stipulated time
- Coordinating with various stakeholders and improving sourcing from time to time
-Hands on experience in BPO/KPO hiring
-Excellent communication skill in English(Mandatory) and any regional language (Bengali or Hindi- Preferable)
-Must know basic excel
-Skilled in candidate screening & initial telephonic interview
-Must be a graduate, MBA in HR/IR or MSW will be an added advantage
-Must be an immediate joiner (15 days or less)
Title: Algorithmic Talent Match Associate
Techolution looking for an energetic Algorithmic Talent Match Associate to assist with guiding candidates through a top-notch application process and to work with existing teams to help coordinate the recruiting efforts for the organization. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from a small close-knit team in a fast-paced environment as we grow our brands across the organization.
- Create a job description from scratch and identify negotiable/non-negotiable skills for new roles.
- Sourcing candidates through various channels including conversion of passive candidates.
- Understand technicalities behind the positions and liaise with technical teams to screen proactively.
- Superior communication (written and verbal English) and organizational skills.
- Self-starters who are results oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks.
- Demonstrate strong ability to embrace and adapt to change, take initiative, showcase curiosity, and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and track candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System - including, but not limited to: research, applicant tracking, workflow, communication, data, analytics, and reporting, etc.
- Create market maps for various specialties and geographic regions for candidate talent pools.
- Assist in key initiatives and continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
- Help to develop talent inclusion and diversity strategies.
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Possesses the ability to learn the human resources information system (HRIS) and similar computer applications.
- Prior experience in recruitment cycle/sourcing will be highly preferred.
What You Will Learn:
- How to effectively schedule phone and in-person interviews with candidates for hiring managers
- How Talent Acquisition fits in to the Employee Life Cycle (Recruiting, Onboarding, Ongoing, Offboarding)
- How to post and update job postings across various job boards and recruiting channels
- What it takes to plan and host virtual recruiting events and job fairs
- The candidate journey, candidate experience and the impact on the organization
- How to gather feedback from interviewers, initiate background checks and help with onboarding
- Attracting talent through employer branding strategies
Why Join Techolution?
Be part of the next most admired high tech brand in the world and launch the next most exciting billion dollar IPO. We are looking for talent with amazing technical skills with a great foundation for the open role. The type of personalities that do very well at our company are people who are looking to contribute to a larger than life cause. People who are looking for a very high growth environment where they are helping the company grow and also personally growing through a very unique and world-class exposure.
Work Life at Techolution:
At Techolution, we do things a bit differently. There's no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other. You are your own boss! We're going to be upfront the way we work doesn't suit everyone. But if freedom, autonomy, and life-affirming, head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
Techolution is a high-tech consulting company on a mission to accelerate digital transformation for our clients across the globe. We are a very successful start-up that is small enough to care and large enough to be trusted by some of the top brands in the world such as Apple, JPMC, DBS Bank, NBC, Stryker, JCrew, etc. Techolution specializes in UI Modernization, Cloud Transformation, Internet of Things, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence. As a testament to the power of HVPD, we have developed a wealth of world class products, owned by Techolution, in the space of Virtual Reality, Facial Recognition, Smart Water Monitoring and many more cutting edge digital products in the pipeline.
Techolution currently serves clients across the United States with our headquarters in the heart of downtown New York City. We recently opened “Techolution City” in India as our offshore development center as a living and breathing lab for our IoT Smart City products. Techolution also serves APAC stormers from our Singapore office and the Mauritius office supports our initiatives on the African content.
Posting technical job descriptions across various job portals
Source potential candidates on niche skills
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT and Engineering resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
Coordinate with the team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Completion of on-boarding formalities for the new hires
Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT / Engineering roles
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
Thorough knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Graduate / Post Graduate degree(s)
These role(s) are entitled to aggressive performance and target-based variables, as designed by the management.
Work Location – Assotech Business Cresterra, Sector 135, Noida
Shift Timings – 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (IST) (Monday – Friday)
Contact Person: Aditi
*Note: Need someone with 1+ years of experience in domestic technology hiring, and who can join within 1-3 days.