About IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd
The following are the responsibilities:
• Develop recruiting strategies as per the business requirements
• Create Job Descriptions in line with the business requirements.
• Identify the best mix of resources to source top tech talent using social media, job boards, advanced search techniques, referrals, and new age sourcing tools .
• Build and manage relationships with the recruiting agencies.
• Manage the entire recruitment life-cycle including sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, interviews, maintaining candidate communication and negotiations.
• Hiring for all the verticals across all the levels, primarily non-tech
• Responsible for manpower planning, budget and forecast.
• Create SOP’s for recruitment and set up all hiring process.
• Lead employment branding initiatives and build and execute strategies to ensure very positive candidate experience
• Assist in employee retention and development
• Supervise, guide & train recruiting personnel
• Drive campus engagements, organize and/or attend career fairs and build brand for the company.
1. Prefer people with experience of recruiting diverse profiles across business functions & levels.
2. Prefer people with FMCG & start-up exposure
3. Prefer people with exposure to both tech & non-tech hiring
4. Prefer people from Tier-1/Tier-2 colleges
5. Prefer people with very good communication skills, develop faster connect with internals &
externals and who have very strong selling skills.
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client was co-founded by a team of four young veteran entrepreneurs who were all specially mentioned by ‘Forbes 30 under 30’. They focus on their online programs conducted by young professionals and educators who have made a mark in their fields as published authors, young entrepreneurs, investors etc. They have been funded by tier 1 investors and have recently raised $3M in funding.
What you will do:
- Serving as a go-between the candidates and hiring managers
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end
- Building and reporting on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Creating and publishing job ads in various portals
- Networking with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborating with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screening resumes and job applications
- Conducting initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interviewing candidates in person for a wide range of roles (junior,senior, and executive)
- Tracking hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire
- Designing, distributing and measuring the results of candidate experience surveys
- Training and advising hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Hosting and participating in job fairs
- Following up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintaining a database of potential candidates for future job
What you need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Compliance knowledge
- Time management skills
- Organizing & Relationship building skills
Objectives of this Role
- Source senior level, highly specialist candidates for leading global businesses, covering the European and International markets
- Screen and interview candidates to ensure we put forward the best quality candidates to clients
- Consult with clients on overall hiring strategies and tailor your approach accordingly
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure candidates can be evaluated against industry standard assessments
- Build and develop your client portfolio, providing expert consultation to ensure repeat business
- Generate new leads and clients using your network of contacts
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure we attract the best professionals
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Liaise with clients to understand role requirements in order to source the most suitable candidates
- Write and post technical job descriptions on specialist IT job boards, social media and any other relevant channels
- Source, screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Build a candidate CRM to ensure a solid pipeline of qualified candidates - ensuring candidate data is kept updated
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic conversations with clients on future hiring needs
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience in recruitment - ideally as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Teams, Zoom, Google Hangouts)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Experience using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to source quality candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network
- Degree in HR, communications, marketing, business or similar
- 2 years IT or Tech recruitment experience in a 360 agency role
- Strong experience in sales, business development or client development roles
Groyyo is hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist
Groyyo is the world’s first manufacturer-first automation platform, bringing millions of MSMEs across the world together on a single platform, and helping them grow their business. Here, we build technologies to help the manufacturers not just survive in the Internet age, but actively thrive.
Groyyo has raised $40M in its series A round of funding led by Tiger Global. Earlier this year, Groyyo had raised $4.6M in its seed round by Alpha Wave Global. Now Groyyo is on its rocket journey to be the next unicorn of India by 2022 year end.
- Lead the hiring for the engineering and product functions.
- Utilize all conventional and non-conventional sourcing channels such as social-media, skill-specific websites, professional and social networking sites/groups, search engines and possible forums to locate both active and passive candidates; conduct resume mining and research for positions
- Develop hiring plans/strategies with the Engineering and Product Leadership team and execute the same with the help of the team
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for tracking the candidate experience and keep iterating the process to improve the same
- Lead, oversee and develop the members of the recruiting team by determining the recruitment KPI's.
- Support in the campus hiring process for the engineering and product team
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-8 years of experience in Recruitment and Proven experience as a talent acquisition manager and a leader and strategic thinker.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test, etc.)
- Hands-on recruitment experience in social media hiring, Diversity hiring.
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Our client is one of the big 4 global management consultancy companies that focuses on achieving outcomes par excellence, by working alongside its clients, who are ambitious change makers across industries, as one team and thus redefining the industries.
They serve across industries such as financial services, aviation, energy and natural resources, aerospace and defense, automotive, technology, retail, health care, etc. They provide consultancy services in various categories including but not limited to, cost transformation, business strategy, customer experience, manufacturing, supply chain, mergers & acquisitions, leadership and talent etc.
What you will do:
- Working with Managers to determine hiring needs for the business function team
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Partnering with Recruiting firms
- Developing a strong relationship with various agencies and work with them to get the right candidates
- Developing strong stakeholder relationships (Hiring Managers) and maintaining effective communication channels
- Designing job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Facilitating the initial conversation with all candidates
- Being the key contact for internal applicants
- Managing internal posting and employee referral programs
- Screening and recommending candidates to hiring managers, handling reference checks, HR round
- Collaborating with stakeholders to improve and streamline the talent acquisitions processes and workflows as we scale the business function teams
- Working closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high-touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate or Post-Graduate with 2-4 years of relevant experience in recruiting
- Hands-on experience with recruiting across level with a good understanding of various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Strong organization, interpersonal and communication skills required
- Ability to deal appropriately with highly confidential information
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comprehensive knowledge of, and experience with, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience with Avature or similar ATS is preferred
Rejolut is among the fastest-growing and award winning Tech companies working on leading technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are looking for a dynamic HR intern, who will get an opportunity to work on HR Operational activities & different Hiring projects
Such a project will provide an exceptional opportunity for the interns to apply their HR skills and be a part of a fastest-growing emerging tech company
- Enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Should be versatile and should have a learning approach.
- Own Laptop Or System Req.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediate joiners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Any graduate, (MBA/PG from HR preferred
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Monday to Friday/6 months
- Prefer Diversity but open on potential
- Multitasking and Analytical stalwart
- Handled complex businesses
- Partner management in a global environment
- Interpret data on the fly.
You will have a combination of 3 aspects (i) Exceptional Talent Acquisition functional knowledge (ii) Strong Eye For Business (iii) Superior Interpersonal Skills
- Source > Engage > Convert
- Identify the best online sourcing channels for different requirements.
- Use technologies to locate, engage and attract prospective candidates
- Identify the top-performing employees at talent competitors and use the right messages to reach high-quality applicants.
- Organize targeted outreach events in the industry and on-site in our office
- 2+ of core recruiting or related experience.
What do WE Serve?
- Roles derived thru 'Engineering Community'- Developers, Product Management from Mid Level to Leadership Hires
Who do WE serve?
Our Potential Clientele - Tech Start-Ups, Tech Products & E-commerce
Reach out Beiing.in
#hiringrecruiters #recruiterjobs #techhiring #beiingrecrutrs #everythingrecruiting
Looking for only recruiters from a corporate background. (consultancy not considered).
Must have solid experience in IT Hiring, Niche hiring
Apply only if interested for c2h/ contract to hire.
Experience: 3 + years
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Working: currently WFH
Skills: It Recruiter, Niche hiring, volume hiring,
Please mention the IT skills worked on.
- Handling Recruitment functionalities.
- Work on search engines like Naukri and Monster and hire candidates.
- Short listing resumes from search engines and references.
- Joining formalities
- Lining up of candidates for the Interviews.
- Performing Reference Check for selected employees.
- Coordinating with candidates & the technical panel for scheduling the interviews.