Lightning Job By Cutshort ⚡
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 96 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
About Relic Care:
Relic Care is a visionary healthcare technology company focused on developing emotional and spiritual care solutions for Healthcare Providers. Our cutting-edge Conversational AI-powered solution is dedicated to supporting patients admitted to healthcare facilities by addressing their mental and spiritual health needs.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled System Analyst to join our dynamic team. As a System Analyst at Relic Care, you will play a crucial role in bridging the gap between our technical teams and business stakeholders. Your primary responsibility will be to work with the business users to analyze requirements and research design options to enhance our Conversational AI-based platform. It would be expected that you are familiar with tools & technologies used within Relic Care Solution stack. With the potential to work in a hybrid or remote setting (for exceptionally qualified candidates), this position is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the transformation of healthcare through innovative technology.
Note: Immediate joiners and candidates from Pune are preferred
1. Support to Business Stakeholders: During product development, provide necessary support for business stakeholders by bridging technical gaps if any. This could be in the form of joint analysis, joint testing, deploying and operating tools on behalf of the business users, providing operational training or operational support for technical tools or Relic Care solutions that may be in use.
2. Requirement & System Analysis: Collaborate with stakeholders, including product managers, developers, and end-users, to analyze various requirements and find potential technology solutions for the same. This may require researching tools and running small POCs. Conduct thorough analysis of existing systems to ensure that the new tools & design choices can fit within the solution stack.
3. Testing and Quality Assurance: Develop test plans and participate in the testing process to ensure the delivered solutions meet the defined requirements and quality standards.
4. Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth integration of the system with other modules and third-party applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a System Analyst or Quality Analyst, preferably in the healthcare or technology industry.
- Hands on experience of web development and testing tools including API testing. Knowledge to operate & quickly learn common tools used in web development such as GitHub, Chrome developer tools, Visual Studio Code, Postman, Swagger and Docker etc.
- Strong written communication skills expressing techno functional ideas & solutions and ability to explain technical design or workings to non-technical audience.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills to work effectively in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Familiarity with Conversational AI technologies and Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a plus.
Location: Pune (Hybrid or Remote for exceptional candidates)
- Competitive compensation with significant growth opportunities.
- Healthy ESOP given the startup stage of the organization.
- Internet/Data Plan Reimbursement.
- Exciting opportunity to work with Conversational AI-based software solutions.
Join our team at Relic Care and be part of a transformational journey to improve emotional and spiritual care in healthcare. If you are passionate about leveraging technology to make a positive impact on patients' lives, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now and contribute to the future of healthcare!
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Relic Care
Relic Care is a "Care Augmentation Service" for care providers such as Hospitals, Hospices, SNFs and Rehabilitation Centers. We help our community of care providers by adding "Emotional & Spiritual Care options" to their service offerings.
Our service uses an AI-enabled counselor that is available 24/7 to patients and their families, taking into account their medical situation and diagnosis. Additionally, a marketplace of therapists is made available for telehealth therapy appointments if the AI counselor cannot provide adequate service. This innovative learning model improves the quality and accessibility of mental and spiritual care, making it available to providers of any size or location. Our service promotes the use of therapists while also leveraging the benefits of AI to enhance the care experience.
Relic Care solution is integrated with EHRs offering a low friction environment for provider organizations. A daily summary of the conversations is added to patient’s chart providing a quick overview of patient’s mental & spiritual state for clinical reference.
Relic Care aims to improve patient experience & outcome through these services offered in a high distress clinical environment. Various Studies suggest that this would improve customer experience as well as bring down the cost of care while freeing up time for clinical staff.
Relic Care aims to improve patient experience & outcome through these services offered in a high-distress clinical environment. Various Studies suggest that this would improve customer experience as well as bring down the cost of care while freeing up time for clinical staff.
- 4+ yrs of experience having strong fundamentals on Windchill Customization & Configurations, Reporting Framework Customization, Workflow Customization , Customer handling
- Strong Customization background around Form Processors, Validator, data utilities, Form Controllers etc.
- Deep Knowledge in Windchill architecture
- Experience in atleast one full lifecycle PLM implementation with Windchill.
- Should have strong coding skills in Windchill development and Customization, ThingWorx Navigate Development (Mandatory), Thing Worx Architecture Configurations Mashup creation, ThingWorx and Windchill Upgrade
- Should have Build and Configuration management (Mandatory) - HPQC \JIRA\Azure\SVN\GITHUB \ Ant
- Knowledge & Experience in Build and Release process
- Having worked on custom upgrade will be a plus.
- Understanding of application s development environment, Database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints. Understanding of Database administration, Database design and performance Tuning
- Follow Quality processes for tasks with appropriate reviews. Participate in sharing knowledge within the team.
About Platform Product
Quality, performance, experimentation, and speed of delivery are all principles at the heart of what we do as a Platform group. We have strong capabilities in areas such as editorial tooling, content delivery, design systems, advertising and commerce, and provide the underlying technology for the digital presence of Condé Nast brands on four continents. Our vision is to additionally invest in areas such as video, subscriptions, membership, and next generation editorial tools.
Teams are encouraged to explore creative ideas to meet the strategic vision, backed by rigorous techniques.
Condé Nast is seeking an innovative, collaborative, and proven product-management professional. The candidate will develop, maintain, and execute the digital strategy and product roadmap for the most influential media brands at Condé Nast.
This is a new and exciting role to help develop new commerce platform capabilities globally. Commerce will be an ecosystem of capabilities that cover affiliate, shop and marketplace, order + inventory management, payments & billing, checkout and distribution. The role will be focused on developing and maintaining premier platform commerce products to the benefit of all Condé Nast brands that aim to increase conversion rate, AOV & LTV.
The role will require working collaboratively with several departments, brands and stakeholders and will partner with Condé Nast’s Director of Product in driving best in class digital products across multiple platforms.
Drive product prioritization and product management methodology for the business by working with internal and external stakeholders including Commerce, Editorial, Advertising, and Consumer Marketing
Successfully address complicated and challenging problems, such as third-party integrations and platform inter-dependencies
Exposure to the growing trends and use of data driven advertising and data management platforms
Successfully address complicated and challenging problem sets
Learn new problems sets quickly and experience applying creative problem solutions
Project management and multitasking across concurrent projects to deliver on project goal
Identifying critical issues or roadblocks as well as communication of status out to various stakeholders
Creating and managing product and project documentation, including additional information gathering or publishing
Essential - previous experience at a global organisation working across timezones, cultures and product ecosystems.
Experience with e-commerce systems/payment-based third-party integrations and/or conversion funnels
Experience with content / media organisations
Experience working with product, engineering and design teams using Agile / Scrum software development
Experience working with Confluence, Jira and Google Analytics
Self-driven, motivated, and ability to drive objectives forward and see projects and initiatives through to completion
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Team & Culture: You will be a good team partner and help foster a culture of inclusiveness. In part, this means being a good communicator and a good listener. You are someone who respects the other team member disciplines and encourages discussion around important decisions.
You will be working with a global team and need to be accommodative of different time-zones as required
- 3 to 7 years experience in responsive web development using Angular 7, Angular 8+, the more recent version the better
- Experience in RxJS.
- Preferably also experience in Ionic and developing Ionic Native Mobile Web-apps, or the willingness to learn.
- Good knowledge of HTML 5/CSS/JS on the web.
- Version control using Git.
- Writing well-tested code, familiar with clean coding (SOLID).
- The candidate should have at least one backend skill ( PHP / MySQL / NodeJS / .Net ) and should have worked on at least one project with mentioned skill.
❖ Designing and maintenance of fully functional large relational and non-relational databases
❖ Server management and cloud-based infrastructure
❖ Identification of application issues when deploying the apps
❖ App deployment on the cloud along with solving debugging issues
❖ Coding architecture for frontend and backend
❖ Collaboration with IT team, researchers, designers for designing robust apps and encouraging business goals
❖ Creating features in apps that have a mobile responsive design
❖ Testing applications and fixing bugs, along with security and data protection features
❖ Establish code architecture decisions for supporting scalability and good performance
❖ Makes use of popular front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, LESS, etc and design UI components
❖ Participation with developers for the creation of scalable RESTful APIs.
❖ Conducting code reviews of peer developers.
● Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Ability to build apps and websites that are extremely sensitive.
● Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
● Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
● Translate wireframes and designs into good quality code
● Good understanding of CSS libraries, GIT, Sigma, Adobe XD etc.
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface
● Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
● Documenting application changes and developing updates
● Design and develop new custom components to meet project requirements
1) Experience customizing Salesforce CPQ application.
2) Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force,
Chatter, Apex Data Loader etc.
3) Have directly involved in managing the releases of various salesforce applications - with deepdive
understanding of packages and change sets.
4) Have hands-on experience working with Salesforce API [Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP
API, Bulk API etc.,]
5) Have hands-on experience in developing and architecting enterprise applications on Java / J2EE
6) Strong Problem Solving and communication skills.
7) SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV
8) Must have been part of publishing at least 1 app on AppExchange and understanding of AppExchange
security review requirements
9) Implemented Continuous Integration for one of the Force.com applications.
10) In-depth knowledge and experience in developing Salesforce1 Mobile solutions (Apps).
11) Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the
Salesforce/CPQ platform & out of the box capabilities.
12) Experience in CPQ, Merge Service e: Configuration and Pricing APIs.
13) Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools,
SOSL, SOQL and Webservice
About us: Nexopay helps transforming digital payments and enabling instant financing for parents, across schools and colleges world-wide.
- Lead product development and integration efforts
- Lead interactions with clients and integrations partners
- Work with development leads so that product requirements are understood
- Explore new ways of improving existing services and products
- Identify and present innovative product solutions
- Proven track record of technical product management
- Must have lead 3rd party integrations in the past
- Proven track record of guiding peers and junior members of the team.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and oral)
- Learning mindset and strong problem solving skills
- Entrepreneur or keen interest in early stage ventures
● Oversee front-end and back-end development teams and their projects
● Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (NodeJS, Mongo DB, Express, Angular)
● Proficiency and hands-on experience with Html5 and CSS3
● Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build
process, continuous integration, and delivery.
● Exceptional verbal, written, and listening skills.
● Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA & MCA
● Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development
● Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
● Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
● Mongo DB
● Angular 4+
● Go Lang
● Version Control - Git or Bitbucket