● Exceptional problem solving skills
● Significant coding experience in C#
● Strong knowledge Unity Game Engine
● Good understanding of unity art pipeline specially 2D.
● Good experience in developing multi platform user interfaces.
● Strong Debugging and Optimization skills.
● Experience in integrating REST API
● Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
● Strong understanding of Data Structures and algorithms.
● Good written and oral communication skills. Secondary Skills
● Good knowledge of 2D/3D maths, Linear Algebra , Matrices etc.
● Experience in using JIRA and Confluence etc
● Experience in using SVN, GIT etc.
Min 0-6 Years of professional experience in developing games for MOBILE platforms - iOS and Android.
Salary INR 12-15 LPA
Job Location Work From Home/ Pune.
Work Timing IST 12:PM - 9:00PM
About JetSynthesys Pvt. Ltd.
- Expert understanding of core programming concepts in common programming languages, with Java the key language of choice.
- Experience with any version control tool is required. GIT would be preferable.
- Understanding of software testing techniques and tools.
- Expert understanding of technical architectural principles.
- SQL and N0-SQL knowledge a must across various DB solutions.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Agile methodologies, with experience of leading sprint teams.
- Exposure to more modern techniques using containers to host application services useful
Technical Skills – Required:
Java11, Spring, Hibernate, Messaging (ideally RabbitMQ), Git, Maven, Continuous integration(TeamCity), Agile Scrum, JSON, WebServices; Intellij
AngularJS, Karma, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Cassandra, Mongo, Kafka,
Business Analysis Experience:
- Gather business requirements, business process flows in designing and preparing new systems/solutions.
- Ensure requirements have NFR’s and take into account the technical constraints of the platform
- Ensure proper documentation created as appropriate
- Contribute to the creation of a clear vision for end product/system
- Function as an interface between business/function user groups and IT.
- Perform analysis on business problems and requirements to determine source and develop options/alternatives. Makes and implements recommendations as well as alternatives.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal (any additional languages are a bonus but not a necessity)
- Break down requirements into epics and user stories and work closely with stakeholders (mainly with product owner) to define acceptance criteria
- Work with development teams to understand the requirements and tasks required to deliver them
- Own communication with senior business users and stakeholders
- Assist with quality assurance testing
- Collect client feedback from User Acceptance Testing and document issues for the development team
- Coordinate and manage requirements capture, and review workshops with multiple stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
● Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs, and backend data modules.
Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns &
component architecture and write unit test cases.
● Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit &
understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
● Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas, and methodologies; share
knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
● 3-6 years of strong experience in developing highly scalable backend and
middle tier. BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes
Strong in problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design. Strong
experience in system architecture, Web services development, highly scalable
● Good in large data systems such as Hadoop, Map Reduce, NoSQL Cassandra, etc.. Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services Ability to deliver code
quickly from given scenarios in a fast-paced start-up environment.
● Attention to detail. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission critical applications. Candidates should be willing to increase his/her circle of competence by researching for solutions in handover mannual and online resources. Ability to work independently is highly appreciated.
- Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 2+ years proven hands-on Software Development experience in JAVA.
- Perseverent in solving coding problems.
- Understanding of concepts related to .xml and .xsd files like targetNamespace, schema, xml datatypes, linkbases, arcs etc.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of Java OOPs concepts, inheritance, abstract classes, interfaces, generics, exception handling and multithreading.
Good to have :-
- Experience with XML parsers like SAX.
- Experience with JSON file processing libraries like GSON.
- Dependency and build management using Maven scripts.
- Familiarity with Tomcat deployment.
- Familiarity with Spring Boot.
- Familiarity with Git/SVN for version control.
- Developing features for validation engine.
- Attending client queries and assisting the clients in product integration.
- Catchup with the XBRL domain asap.
- Debugging and fixing bugs in the codebase. Testing changes for impact using available test harnesses.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Record data and report it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or relevant field. Master’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Must be an expert programmer, skilled at computer languages such as HTML, C+++, C#, PHP, Python and Java.
- Must understand Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, JMS, Mysql, Redis, CouchDb, Micro Services, Docker, Kubernetes
- Must be able to interpret and follow instructions related to the ultimate functionality of our IT-based product
- Must be comfortable with technology architecture and how a computer and its software functions.
- Deadline driven, organized and understand how people view and understand content on the front-end
- Proven experience in highly complex environments
- Strong technical documentation skills
- An ability to solve multifaceted technical issues in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and accountable for your work
- Passionate about learning and continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime
Designation : Backend - Mobile Application Developer
Location : HSR, Bangalore
About the Company
Making impact driven by Data.
Vumonic Datalabs is a data-driven startup providing business insights to e-commerce & e-tail companies to help them make data-driven decisions to scale up their business and understand their competition better. As one of the EU's fastest growing (and coolest) data companies, we believe in revolutionizing the way businesses make their most important business decisions by providing first-hand transaction based insights in real-time..
About the Role
We are looking to hire a Backend Software Engineer to design and build functional applications and work with our dynamic team of engineers to solve challenges that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. You should be comfortable working with new technologies and architectures while working with a small team to take ownership of projects to ultimately deliver amazing global user experience. The ideal candidate needs to have experience building products and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages.
If you have a strong working knowledge of solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture and are hungry to learn, compassionate about your work and are familiar with the mentioned technical skills, we’d love to speak with you.
What you’ll do
- Building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization of application
- Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Identify bottlenecks and devise elegant solutions to improve the scope of functionality of the application
- Ensuring quality and performance as per expected specifications.
- Engage with inspiring designers and front end engineers as we create reliable APIs
What you need to have
- Extensive experience with building web and mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of NodeJS with excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Experience of designing and integrating RESTful API’s, client communication and product development.
- Understanding of unit/integration testing, deployment of applications and GCP is a plus.`
- Exposure to IMAP Protocol & mail related applications is a plus
- 2 or more years of working experience as a Backend Developer.
• Develop key functionality and core capabilities for using
• Design and develop RDandX Network’s microservices and ensure bug free code is pushed to
the deployment pipeline to support large volume of transactions
• Define and communicate the technical design requirements to the Network’s stakeholders
and the Engineering lead
• Responsible for building restful services to integrate with third party services like AdWords
and Facebook marketing API
• Responsible for designing the technical architecture of the different services and
maintaining and upgrading it
• Designing the unit test cases and building the framework for the development team to
enforce the unit testing in all the services
• Be involved and participate in the end to end products’ lifecycle management
• Learn about new technologies and Stay up to date with best practices
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, engineers, system administrators and
• Lead the Backend team and manage their day to day activities and work deliverables
i. 4-7 years of Working Experience
ii. Experience of Java, J2EE, Spring boot, PostgreSQL
iii. Should have working knowledge of Jenkins, Git, Maven, Glassfish or Tomcat server
iv. Experience on working with cloud technologies like AWS (Kinesis, Lamda, SQS) or GCP (Pub/Sub,
DataProc, DataFlow) is desirable
v. Have experience working with large scale data real time processing systems
vi. Should have working experience on building event driven micro services APIs
vii. Elastic search experience and K8 experience is good to have
● Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP SAAS applications on portal plus
premium service platforms.
● Should be individual contributor and able to handle frontend and backend.
● Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team,
● Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
● Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
● Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post
● Good knowledge of GIT, Digital Ocean or AWS servers
● Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical
and process issues.
● Document the development process, architecture, and standard comp
We are looking for a seasoned technology professional who can use their experience to build effective teams, high-performance culture, scalable processes and mentor aspiring talent. The candidate must be entrepreneurial, hands-on in technology, must have experience with design, development, and delivery of mobile apps, web applications and tech platforms, at scale. It is highly important for the candidate to have experience with eCommerce and is expected to have some experience in the retail sector, building technology systems and platforms.
The person is expected to be a technology leader with the capability of building and leading a high-performance engineering team.
- Provide Technical authority in prospective meetings with other departments and provide guidance to developers
- Provide Hands-on Technical leadership, in the development, operation, and improvement of services
- Work with the wider team to ensure high-quality code is delivered in line with the project goals and delivery cycles
- Work with product managers to understand user needs for new/existing services
- Work closely with designers to deliver rapid prototypes as well as production code to ensure high accessibility standards are upheld. We expect familiarity with modern frameworks and languages, as well as best practices such as Clean Code, TDD, BDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps
- Attract, hire, retain and develop top-notch engineering/technology talent
- Implement technology product(s) as per the product requirements, using appropriate technologies
- The company’s tech-stack comprises Node.js (for Backend), MongoDB as the Database (MEAN stack), and Native App development (for iOS and Android)
- Communicate business goals to the engineers. Keep them focused on building the right product and in the right manner. Ensure that engineering is always adding business value and communicate this value to the business leaders
- Be an individual contributor if necessary. Engineering managers could spend ~20% of their time coding and contribute to the code base
- Perform regular code review of the code being developed by your team, to maintain the high quality of code
- Computer Science & Engineering education/degree from an internationally recognized top technology institute or university
- 8-10 years of overall experience in the delivery of quality scalable and extensible software. Should currently be leading a team of top-notch developers as an Engineering Manager or Technical Architect.
- Experience of leading product development in B2C startups
- 4+ years of experience in architecting, designing, developing, and scaling high-quality mobile apps and end-to-end systems (consumer-facing and business-facing systems), under tight timelines and delivery pressure
- Experience with backend software development at a high scale. Experience with distributed systems, service-oriented architecture (SOA), and microservices design.
- Capacity to take the complete responsibility of developing and delivering a product-mobile apps and backend. Has good design sense. Has to experience with Node.js.
- Knowledge of new and cutting-edge technologies & tools. Experience working on complex projects having Analytics, Data-Science and Machine Learning components.
Please send udpated profile with below mentioned details
Location : Gurgaon, Sector – 18,
- 2-4 years experience in developing web applications using ASP.Net (C#)
- Experience in ADO.Net
- Experience in MVC is a must have
- Experience working in an nTier environment
- Experience with, object oriented design and development
- Understanding of design patterns
- Technical documentation skills