If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
You will have challenging problems to solve
You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
We will fully support you in developing software the right way
We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
If that sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you.
Here are some more details about the position:
You will be a senior level engineer that is part of an agile development team. You will be hands-on writing code and providing technical leadership through training, code reviews, mentoring and coaching. You will work with a project manager, software development engineers, user experience and interface designers, quality assurance engineers and customer stakeholders to deliver high quality, scalable and maintainable software solutions. We expect you to be responsible for the architecture of the applications and making sure the highest quality standards are kept.
4+ years experience developing web applications
Expert in building web applications and REST APIs
Experience in Go
Experience in React or other frontend framework
AWS experience - EC2, RDS, etc.
SQL database (Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
Data and System Architecture
Implement customer requirements by creating high quality source code, database structures and other aspects of software application solutions.
Provide leadership to a team of software engineers and QA engineers to deliver commitments on time with a positive attitude.
Architect solutions to ensure that patterns for scalability, maintainability and performance are developed.
Ensure that the process for software development, testing and deployment is followed.
Ensure that user stories (requirements) have sufficient detail to be implemented properly.
Ensure that the team has sufficient understanding of user stories to provide reliable estimates.
Present training to team members on processes and technical topics.
Work with customer stakeholders and the project manager as needed to build requirements and understanding of software features.
Perform code reviews to ensure that code standards and proper architectural patterns are followed.
Attend daily meetings status meeting with the team.
Make suggestions regarding improvements to the software.
Help software engineers and QA engineers to develop their careers and skills.
Be an expert in the technology stack of the software project.
IoC / Dependency Injection
SourceTree and Bitbucket
Project management software - Jira, Rally or similar
Job title: Senior Software Engineer
Work Location: Permanent Remote
Reports to: Team Lead
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Mandatory Technical Skills
AngularJS, NodeJS & MongoDB,HTML, CSS
Nice to Have Technical Skills
Perks & Benefits @Delivery Solutions:
- Permanent Remote work - (Work from anywhere)
- Broadband reimbursement
- Flexi work hours - (Login/Logout flexibility)
- 21 Paid leaves in a year (Jan to Dec) and 7 COVID leaves
- Two appraisal cycles in a year
- Encashment of unused leaves on Gross
- RNR - Amazon Gift Voucher
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Technical & Soft skills training
- Sodexo meal card
- Surprise on birthday/ service anniversary/new baby/wedding gifts
- Annual trip
About the Company
Our Client one of the leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India. It is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform.
- MERN Full stack e-commerce developer is responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- MERN stack developer should have the ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Reactjs Nodejs developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- MERN fullstack developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- For MERN stack developer job, candidate must have good Knowledge of Node Debugging
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- MERN stack developer should know Git Repository and Jira.
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB]
Participate in complex design and software development tasks within an appropriate schedule, task, and quality guidelines set in conjunction with the Senior Platform Specialists and Platform Architect
Hands-on development and implementation of solutions including the configuration of e.IQ platform components and custom development
Tasks associated with testing and documentation of solution implemented
B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer science Engineering or a related field.
4 -6 years of experience in development or platform implementations.
Required Technical Skillset for Java Development
- At least one of these frameworks (Angular JS / React /Vue / jQuery / Bootstrap)
- Experience in developing front-end web applications for various devices (responsive)
Good to have:
Basic Java knowledge /Programming, RDBMS (preferably MySQL or MSSQL), Exposure to Liferay.
Must be capable of coding and unit testing their own code
Team player with good interpersonal skills
Should have strong analytical skills
Good communication skills
Capable of juggling several priorities and delivering results on time in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
Summary role description:
Hiring for Technical Lead - Full Stack for a global InsurTech SaaS product company
Our client is a global digital SaaS platform InsureTech company headquartered in Silicon Valley providing omnichannel customer acquisition platform, Analytics powered customer engagement, services, and self-service portals and apps for agents as well as policyholders.
- Title / Designation: Technical Lead – Full Stack
- Reporting Manager: Director of Product Engineering
- Location: Hyderabad/Hybrid
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop, deploy, support, and implement web application projects
- Build scalable architecture, reusable patterns, and libraries for future use
- Conduct performance testing, review results, identify bottlenecks and report code
- Proactively identify and resolve potential problems/issues including authoring technical specifications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments
- Motivate team members to learn the required skills and stay up to date on the execution
- Mentor, lead, and guide a team of Software Engineers
- Overall, 6+ years of experience as Full stack developer, with a minimum 1-year experience in product development
- Experience in leading a team of 3+ members
- Experience in one or more of
- Frontend – AngularJS/Angular/ReactJS/VueJS
- Backend – PHP/Java/Python/NodeJS/Golang
- DB – Any relational Database (like MySQL, Oracle, or Postgres)
- Should have experience in restful JSON web services
- Should be competent in CI /CD tooling
- Experience working with 3rd party software integrations like REST APIs, SOAP APIs, XML, JSON
- Code pair
- 2 Technical interviews
- Final round
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Server-side scripting.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Principles of Responsive Web Design.
- Knowledge and experience integrating web apps with the back-end using REST/GraphQL API.
- Knowledge of VC like Git.
- Principles of Web Performance Standards and PWA's.
Look Forward to:
- Working with a world-class team.
- Fun & work at the same place with amazing work culture and flexible timings.
- Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie.
3+ years of experience building large-scale software applications
Understanding of building web applications
Understanding of designing and integrating RESTful APIs
Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Interest in learning new tools, languages, workflows and philosophies to grow
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to produce large scale distributed software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the complete software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions Design client-side and server-side architecture Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications Write effective APIs Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software Create security and data protection settings Write technical documentation
Proven experience as a Python Developer or similar role Knowledge on Python, Django, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, AWS Excellent communication and teamwork skills Great attention to detail Organizational skills An analytical mind Experience on Apache Kafka, Hbase and Graph DB is an added bonus
Novolytics is a novel Analytics Company which is trying to solve the problems of manufactures and machine asset owners. Predictive maintenance is going to be a huge part of Factory 2.0, which will allow manufacturers to keep machine downtime to minimum, boosting productivity and reducing losses due to down time.
Novolytics is building a platform which would collect signal data, analyze and predict which machines need maintenance or are showing signs of wear. Currently our platform is being piloted for one of India's largest car manufacturers, to solve for vehicle maintenance and servicing based on car sounds.
- Design and architect the various parts of the product or its features
- Be the product and tech owner providing support, mentorship and guidance to other developers
- Maintain and operate the application in production environment
- Contribute to the broader team management activities including Product planning, Improvement Activities,etc.
- Involve in hiring other developers and mentoring team members.
- Participate in the evolution of organization-wide best practices, standards, and policies related to software development and propagate the same to other technical staff.
- Participate in code reviews and architecture and design discussions.
- Ensure delivery of all product deliverables within the timelines.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science with at least 5 years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer
- Experience in design, maintaining, and testing large online systems.
- Familiar with at least one of high level server side languages out of NodeJS or Python, with a preference of NodeJS(with Express.js)
- Experience of building frontend web-apps using ReactJS.
- Should have knowledge about, and know how/when to use different Design Patterns
- Should have experience with cloud infrastructure providers, preferably, AWS.
- Experience of mobile app development on Flutter is a plus
- Have experience of working with relational as well as non relational databases like MySQL, MongoDB along with other data stores like Redis and Elasticsearch.
- Have knowledge of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and workflows.
- Know web application security best practices and knowledge of common application security vulnerabilities
- Understanding of queue management systems/frameworks like RabbitMQ, Celery
Role: Full-Stack Lead Software Developer – Building Materials Start-up
Experience: 5+ Years preferred (3+ years mandatory)
About the Company: AndesInfra Solutions is a Hyderabad based Building materials start-up. The founders have over 20 years’ experience in the industry having worked with reputed clientele over these years. The start-up is re-defining how products and services are offered in the construction industry by focusing on driving better efficiencies. Powered by Technology and Innovative business models, the start-up is aiming to solve the root causes of project cost and time over runs, service delivery and quality assurance.
About the Industry: The real estate sector in India is expected to reach $1Trn by 2030 and contribute to ~13% of India’s GDP by then. The industry is heavily fragmented with most players struggling for efficiencies. There is a growing trend towards product modularization and service orientation leading to greater stress on efficiencies.
Overview of the role: As the full-stack lead developer, you are part of the organization’s senior management team leading the technology team. You will work with both internal and external members to build, test, deploy and maintain high quality software products/enhancements
- You are expected to write high quality code for applications, database integrations, interfaces and code enhancements
- You will lead the entire cycle of software development to delivery and maintenance. You must be comfortable working with agile, lean and continuous delivery practices
- You are expected to recommend, design and implement the optimal choices on technology, tools and architecture
- You will keep sanctity of the code and structure when working with external teams
- You must ensure the overall security of the applications and the data
- You are expected to lead code reviews, cloud deployments/Dev-Ops
- You are expected to build, coach and lead the technology team to successful deliveries
- You are expected to build a tech team for the company, that works under your leadership
- 4+ years’ deep experience across All of MEAN Stack
- Must have expert level data modelling skills
- Must have been involved in the launch of IOS and Android Apps or Progressive Web Apps
- Must have built and/or managed and technology team in your previous organizations
- Must be able to work cross-functionally and demonstrate business acumen and judgement
- Having an appreciation/some background in construction industry is a plus
- Competitive salaries
- Generous equity
- Flexible work hours
You are a motivated and energetic rockstar full stack developer. Go-getter, think out of box to create awesome front-end (jQuery or ReactJS) and back-end (APIs) of an application platform.
- Develop web apps using jQuery or ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, PHP Advanced, any MVC framework and Ajax.
- Hands on knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience of setting up a production workflow with git and cloud deployment will be plus.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as NodeJS, ReactJS, VueJS etc will be plus
// must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
// willingness to learn and improvise skills
// "NEVER SAY NO" attitude towards new and challenging projects
// good verbal and communication skills
// excel in a fast-paced startup-like environment. Should be goal-orientated and be able to work without any supervision or mentorship.