- 2-3 years of experience in development using core Java, Spring Boot Framework
- Should have knowledge of Design Patterns
- Working knowledge of RDBMS like PostGreSQL
- Having worked with tools like bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira etc would be an added advantage
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in multi-threaded server side Java programming
- Working knowledge on web services.
- Working knowledge on hibernate and springs framework.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Should have worked in SDLC environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working effectively within a team
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Payment and commerce solutions to global clients.(CP1)
Greetings for the day !!!
Tridat Technologies is hiring “Senior PostgreSql Developer" for one of the tech based organization specialized in banking domain @ Navi Mumbai !!!
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
• Bachelor's degree
What You Will Do:
- Ensure top quality for our PostgreSQL offerings
- Take an active role in the development lifecycle and enforce appropriate quality gates at the required stages.
- Analyze and continuously improve the test automation frameworks and infrastructure
- Monitor the coverage and efficacy of the automated test suites and take proactive actions to ensure satisfactory results
- Research and recommend new tools, strategies, or processes to improve testing and delivery capabilities.
- Prepare test plans for upcoming releases and ensure appropriate visibility for delivery status and test results.
- Knowledge and experience working with SQL Databases
- Working with multiple automation tools and frameworks
- Solid debugging skills (analyze logs, spot patterns, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Ansible, Jenkins, Python, and Github
- Familiarity with the Linux ecosystem
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Exposure to database-related technologies
- Experience with compiling/building/packaging
- Worked with container or virtualization environments
- Experience working with PostgreSQL
- Working experience in the opensource world or contributions to open-source projects
- Experience with Molecule
- Great attitude and capability to easily communicate and work well with people from distributed teams.
EXPERIENCE: 7+ years
Key role interactions
• Will be expected to work from office
Location: Rabale, Navi Mumbai
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Employment Mode: Contract to hire (Full time opportunity)
Joining Period: Immediate to max 15 days
Thank You & Regards,
Role: QA LEAD
Experience: 8 – 9 years
- Manual and Automation testing,
- ETL Testing, Basic SQL queries, API testing using Postman, Selenium-Java/Python, Develop Automation Framework experience from scratch
- At least 2 -3 years of Automation testing experience on Selenium or Cypress hands on experience in any Low-code Test Automation tool
- Manufacturing domain knowledge, Product testing, Agile/Scrum, Azure/JIRA, Katalon Studio (or any record and playback testing tool)
- GitHub,hands-on, Docker hands on experience
- Lead QA team and work as an individual contributor
- Reporting to QA Manager/Release Manager
- Team Management, Provide Trainings to team, Functional KT
- Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Case draft, Review
- Send Weekly QA Status report to stakeholders
- Send QA summary report on every release
- Prepare UAT Release notes
- UAT testing, Bug Triage, Regression testing
- Good in Test Effort Estimation
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Expert in Agile Project Methodology using Azure DevOps board for bug management applied to product/project development.
About the role:
- Around 8-9 years of experience in QA testing that includes around 2 years as a QA Lead and extensively involved in Test Planning Creation, developing & executing test cases, reviewing and monitoring progress, planning & managing dependencies, risks and resources, schedules, estimates, test reports in Telecom domains.
- Experience with functional and automated testing on web application
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and all stages of QA and Defect Life Cycles
- Experience with Agile software development (Scrum)
- API testing
- Experience in both manual and automation testing with Selenium (Java/Python)
- Strong experience with executing stored procedures for ETL and SQL queries to perform the Database testing.
- Experience working on Reports data validation.
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases, defect logging.
- Actively involved in GUI, Functional, Integration, System, Regression, E2E testing, Post Validation Test, User acceptance, and Database testing
- Familiarity of Quality Assurance standards, processes methodologies and strategies
- Strong in analysing business requirements and specifications and development of test plans, test scripts, test cases and executing them
- Experience in leading a testing team, assigning, and tracking tasks provided to team members
- Self - motivated, team-oriented individual with strong problem-solving abilities
- Good to have – Experience in testing AI based web application
- Work with Release Manager to make sure Release process is followed in all the phases of SDLC and defined checkpoints, entry and exit criteria are met
Preference - Having experience in Telecom Domain.
You Will Do...
- Test the performance and robustness of the product to help determining the stability, scalability, and dimensioning
- Oversee preparation and verification of test environments in conjunction to developing test simulators and automation
- Capture and detail the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage
- Report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving outstanding quality
- Identifies issues, proposes system improvements, and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- Evaluate and research new tools and practices to improve the execution and processes
- Define the automation strategy to reduce the lead time of Performance testing
- Collaborate with microservice teams on test and integration with a focus on customer experience
- Design & execute test automation suite on solution level
- Continuously improve quality assurance through test management
- Develop and maintain the test automation infrastructure
- Operate pipelines for continuous delivery of microservices and SW packages
- Work with internal/external organizations and partners.
You will bring...
- Education: BS or MS in computer Science or acceptable equivalent
- Experience with UNIX/Linux operating system
- Min years of experience: 5 to 7 years of experience in Quality Assurance, Test Automation or similar role in development
- Strong understanding of Test methodology, reporting and automation
- Understanding and experience in Software Performance testing, analysis of highly integrated Enterprise application
- Knowledge on K8's deployment on Cloud Infra (AWS EKS Cluster)
- Hands-on experience on Helm Charts, config maps configuration changes, kubectl utility, Helm install and Upgrade
- Working knowledge on Load testing tools like JMeter, Postman, SoapUI, LoadRunner
- Hands-on knowledge on the Cassandra, Oracle, EDB, NoSQL DB like Cassandra
- Experience with Ci/CD Pipeline using Jenkin
- Good troubleshooting skill analyzing the thread dump, Memory heap dump
- Experience analyzing CPU/Memory consumption from the JProfiler or other tools.
- Strong programming Scripting & Programming languages - Python, Java, ANSIBLE, Shell
- System Monitoring and Reporting Tools - Grafana, Prometheus, JIRA, X-Ray, Dynatrace
- Good knowledge of wireless communication systems, lab troubleshooting and test automation technique/tools
- Good understanding of test automation framework with TestNG or JUnit
- Knowledge of cloud-native core principles, DevOps, ADP, Docker, Kubernetes, WRCP, RH OCP
- Experience in making shell scripts on-demand basis to automate the small or medium day to day work
- Experience communicating directly with daily status updates, Risk Mitigation & Results Closure.
- Strong programming, scripting, testing, and debugging skills
- Ability to work with Architect and Development team to define the key metrics and use cases to test the product stability and scalability
Experience: 4-8 years
Work timing: 12.30 to 9.30 PM
• Scrum Certification is a plus.
• Must have hands on experience with Jira and Confluence.
• Must have hands on experience with Agile, Scrum and Kanban.
• Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices.
• Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review,
and Sprint Retrospective.
• Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of
the application of Scrum in the organization.
• Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams.
• Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans and project schedules.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained
appropriately for each project.
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
• Provide analytical support to Manager in executing assigned projects.
• Monitor project schedules regularly to determine any delays or deviations.
• Develop project reports for management and clients.
• Coordinate with management in developing project scope, plan and deliverables.
1) Minimum 10 - 14 years of overall experience.
2) Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing Adobe AEM, AEM architecture, AEM
Application Design and Development.
3) Minimum 4-5 years of experience in design, develop and support of large-scale web application
development, AEM deployment architecture.
4) More than 7 years of Software Programming/Demand Generation experience.
5) Strong knowledge and working experience with Java development is a MUST.
7) Experience with REST, OSGi, Sling and SOAP.
8) Develop Build scripts in Gradle/Maven.
9) Proficiency with complex IT/software solutions is a must.
10) Good to have experience in either Database Marketing, Marketing Operations, or Email Marketing.
11) Strong process development skills; ability to transform best practices and prospect requirements into
highly efficient and executable business processes.
12) Excellent verbal and written communication and articulation skills.
13) Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in
14) Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and function as a strong team player.
15) Proactive, detail-oriented and capable of handling a significant volume of work.
16) Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative.
17) Results oriented, outstanding attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Attention to
18) Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Experience with client-focused solution architecture consulting, inclusive of project planning, estimating and resourcing.
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment.
- Experience in creating and maintaining dev-ops related scripts for enterprise applications.
- Experience of formal project management environments, including Agile.
- Experience in creating low level designs of the entire applications including servers, deployments and workflows.
- Has an extensive and consistent ability of delivering complex projects throughout life cycle.
- Experience managing the development and delivery of commercial websites.
- Experience managing or leading a team of multi-skilled engineers, developers and QAs.
About Demandbase company
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology.
InsideView helps businesses drive rapid revenue growth by empowering business leaders to discover new markets, target and engage the right buyers, and manage customer data quality. Our AI-based B2B data and intelligence platform delivers the industry’s most relevant and reliable buyer signals and, combined with InsideView’s data expertise and best-in-class customer support, is trusted by the world’s best performing companies.
We believe in the power of technology to deliver business value, and in creating solutions that change the way companies sell and engage with their customers. We take risks in order to develop groundbreaking solutions. We are market savvy and competitive, and ready to transform our industry at this exciting inflection point for the company and the market. We focus on the needs of our customers now, and in the future. We love coming to work every day and are looking for smart, engaged, and fun people to join us.
Our headquarters is located in San Francisco’s vibrant Potrero Hill neighborhood, with additional locations in downtown Austin, Texas, and Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
We are looking for a Database Engineer with 4+ years of experience. We are looking for the ability to optimize, troubleshoot, and ensure high availability of the databases.
Additional desirable skills:
What is the role?
You will be responsible for building and maintaining highly scalable data infrastructure for our cloud-hosted SAAS product. You will work closely with the Product Managers and Technical team to define and implement data pipelines for customer-facing and internal reports.
- Understanding of the business process and requirements thoroughly and convert them to the reports.
- Should be able to suggest the right way to the users of the reports.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- Good experience in working on the performance side of the reports.
- Expert level knowlege of querying in any RDBMS and preferrably in Redshift or Postgress
- Expert level knowledge of Datawarehousing concepts
- Advanced level scripting to create calculated fields, sets, parameters, etc
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, information systems, or related field.
- 5-7 years of exclusive experience Tableau and Dataware house.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the CTO and product team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
An SDET is a test professional with advanced programming skills who can create automation testing tools and frameworks to assist the manual testing process.
We are looking for a talented SDET to contribute to and review the creation of a testing suite for production software. The SDET's responsibilities include both software development and testing tasks and focuses on the testability, robustness, and performance of production software.
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Handling technical communications and understanding the customers' systems.
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality on production release.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field. This is optional, but good to have.
- Knowledge of any of the following tools or similar. Cypress, Supertest, Chai, Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, Puppeteer, Karma, Playwright
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for testing, development, and software design.
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Incident resolution and supporting production system deployments.
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Support and deliver within Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Prioritise workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
- Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Understand linux. SSH to linux box, look for web logs etc
- Understand web apps to be able to troubleshoot issues
- Good to have programming experience with Python.
- You should not be afraid to do some development as well as Devops.
- Clear written and oral communication is a must.