To know more about us, please visit http://www.centiro.com/">www.centiro.com
Working at Centiro is different. Inspiring, challenging and rewarding. We are on a rapid path of expansion and are looking for talents with a passion and drive to make a difference. This is an exciting time to be joining & strengthening the team and shape the future together.
What will you do?
As an Application Specialist (AS), you are responsible for analysing customer requirements, developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and/or EDI and SQL queries. AS is fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-application integrations.
Primary responsibilities will also include understanding product architecture, design dependencies, troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the development team.
Initially you will learn how our systems function and as you progress you can decide your area of specialization. You create your path; the possibilities are limitless. We work in self-organized teams with varied skills and as an organization follows/obeys a holarchy instead of a hierarchy. In a holarchy, each person’s value comes from his or her individuality and uniqueness instead of rank or seniority.
Who are you?
You are a tech-savvy person with an interest in integrations and how the world of digital affects the modern business. Always with the customer in focus.
You are expected to try, test, learn and implement. You are encouraged to seize opportunities and continuously develop with Centiro’s robust confidence in your ability. You are spurred by continuous improvements and seeing things from a new perspective.A collaborative mindset and aptitude are more important than prestige and personal priorities. With all tasks, everyone is equal in helping each other succeed.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in computer science, engineering from reputed institute
- 2-6 years of proven experience working with system integrations and worked with SQL, MS .Net, Database- MS SQL / Oracle, SQL Server Management Studio, Web services, SFTP
- Working Knowledge of different file formats like IFTMIN, XML, CSV, JSON
- Understands and learns the Software configuration and follows the steps to configure / implement / integrate company or 3rd party products and support client requests.
- Hands-on testing experience to validate integrations / solutions developed and implemented. Has worked with testing tools like SOAPUI/ ReadyAPI/ Postman
- Collaborate with business and technical partners to capture - understand requirements, estimate efforts, and deliver appropriate specification to drive the solutions
- Effectively communicate to management, business owners, and customer stakeholders as well as working closely with software developers.
- Able to define project requirements and manage/Lead small projects independently
- Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and be able to organize their own workload by staying agile and responsive to team needs. Knowledge of JIRA, BMC remedy, Service Now.
Good to have :
- Working knowledge of Supply chain and logistics domain / supply chain ERP - solutions
- Exposure to release cycle, Power BI , Graylog, Grafana
- Experience working with Label scripting in languages like zebra and mark point
- Knowledge of C# , VB script
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Centiro Solutions
Delivery Management Cloud to up your game. One platform to connect them all. More than a tech-provider. We are Centiro.
Proven work experience as a Database Programmer, Database Developer, or similar role.
Strong proficiency in SQL and hands-on experience with PostgreSQL.
Solid understanding of relational database concepts and principles.
Experience in database design, schema modeling, and optimization.
Familiarity with database administration tasks, such as user management, backup and recovery, and performance tuning.
Ability to write efficient SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
Detail-oriented with a focus on data accuracy and integrity.
Familiarity with software development methodologies and programming languages is a plus.
- 4+ yrs of experience having strong fundamentals on Windchill Customization & Configurations, Reporting Framework Customization, Workflow Customization , Customer handling
- Strong Customization background around Form Processors, Validator, data utilities, Form Controllers etc.
- Deep Knowledge in Windchill architecture
- Experience in atleast one full lifecycle PLM implementation with Windchill.
- Should have strong coding skills in Windchill development and Customization, ThingWorx Navigate Development (Mandatory), Thing Worx Architecture Configurations Mashup creation, ThingWorx and Windchill Upgrade
- Should have Build and Configuration management (Mandatory) - HPQC \JIRA\Azure\SVN\GITHUB \ Ant
- Knowledge & Experience in Build and Release process
- Having worked on custom upgrade will be a plus.
- Understanding of application s development environment, Database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints. Understanding of Database administration, Database design and performance Tuning
- Follow Quality processes for tasks with appropriate reviews. Participate in sharing knowledge within the team.
4 – 6 years of application development with design, development, implementation, and
support experience, including the following:
o Asynchronous communication patterns
Experience with Visual Studio and Git
A working understanding of build and release automation, preferably with Azure DevOps
Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and .Net framework
Experience in creating reusable libraries in C#
Ability to troubleshoot and isolate/solve complex bugs, connectivity issues, or OS related
Ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures in Oracle and/or MS SQL
Proven ability to use design patterns to accomplish scalable architecture
Understanding of event-driven architecture
Experience with message brokers such as RabbitMQ
Experience in the development of REST APIs
Understanding of basic steps of an Agile SDLC
Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Demonstrated accountability and ownership of assigned tasks
Demonstrated leadership and ability to work as a leader on large and complex tasks
Looking for a AWS Architect for our client branch in Noida
Experience: 8+ years of relevant experience
Notice period : Immediate to 30 days joiners
Must have: AWS, Spark, Python, AWS Glue, AWS S3, AWS Redshift, Sage Maker, AppFlow, Data Lake Formation, AWS Security, Lambda, EMR, SQL
Good to have:
Cloud Formation, VPC, Java, Snowflake, Talend, RDS, Data Bricks
- Mentor Data Architect & Team and also able to Architect and implement ETL and data movement solutions like ELT/ETL/Data pipelines.
- Apply industry best practices, security, manage compliance, adopt appropriate design patterns etc
- Able to work and manage tests, monitors, manage and validate data warehouse activity including data extraction, transformation, movement, loading, cleansing, and updating processes.
- Able to code, test and dataset implementation and maintain and define data engineering standards
- Architect, Design and implement database solutions related to Big Data, Real-time/ Data Ingestion, Data Warehouse, SQL/NoSQL
- Architect, Design and implement automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools
- Identify and Automate to optimize the performance.
- Conduct appropriate functional and performance testing to identify bottlenecks and data quality issues.
- Be able to implement slowly changing dimensions as well as transaction, accumulating snapshot, and periodic snapshot fact tables.
- Collaborate with business users, EDW team members, and other developers throughout the organization to help everyone understand issues that affect the data warehouse.
- 7-10 years experience with secure SDLC/DevSecOps practices such as automating security processes within CI/CD pipeline.
- At least 4 yrs. experience designing, and securing Data Lake & Web applications deployed to AWS, Azure, Scripting/Automation skills on Python, Shell, YAML, JSON
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience with software development lifecycle, Agile project management (e.g. Jira, Confluence), source code management (e.g. Git), build automation (e.g. Jenkins), code linting and code quality (e.g. SonarQube), test automation (e.g. Selenium)
- Hand-on & Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services & Azure-based Infra & applications
- Experience writing cloud formation templates, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, and microservice application architecture and deployment.
- Strong know-how on VA/PT integration in CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in handling financial solutions & customer-facing applications
- Accelerate enterprise cloud adoption while enabling rapid and stable delivery of capabilities using continuous integration and continuous deployment principles, methodologies, and technologies
- Manage & deliver diverse cloud [AWS, Azure, GCP] DevSecOps journeys
- Identify, prototype, engineer, and deploy emerging software engineering methodologies and tools
- Maximize automation and enhance DevSecOps pipelines and other tasks
- Define and promote enterprise software engineering and DevSecOps standards, practices, and behaviors
- Operate and support a suite of enterprise DevSecOps services
- Implement security automation to decrease the loop between the development and deployment processes.
- Support project teams to adopt & integrate the DevSecOps environment
- Managing application vulnerabilities, Data security, encryption, tokenization, access management, Secure SDLC, SAST/DAST
- Coordinate with development and operations teams for practical automation solutions and custom flows.
- Own DevSecOps initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights, and advice.
- Act as Release gatekeeper with an understanding of OWASP top 10 lists of vulnerabilities, NIST SP-800-xx, NVD, CVSS scoring, etc concepts
- Build workflows to ensure a successful DevSecOps journey for various enterprise applications.
- Understand the strategic direction to reach business goals across multiple projects & teams
- Collaborate with development teams to understand project deliverables and promote DevSecOps culture
- Formulate & deploy cloud automation strategies and tools
- Knowledge of the DevSecOps culture and principles.
- An understanding of cloud technologies & components
- A flair for programming languages such as Shell, Python, Java Scripts,
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Knowledge of threat modeling and risk assessment techniques.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cybersecurity threats, current best practices, and the latest software.
- An understanding of programs such as Puppet, Chef, ThreatModeler, Checkmarx, Immunio, and Aqua.
- Strong know-how of Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Azure-based deployments
- On the job learning for new programming languages, automation tools, deployment architectures
SDLC life cycle work, including analysis, design, development,
enhancement, testing, maintenance and technical support for this
project. Your primary focus is to enhance and maintain the OFSAA
OFSAA Platform: In-depth knowledge of the OFSAA platform, and various
components, namely OFSAA ALM, PFT and FTP modules
Coordinate with client teams, Infra and vendors product issues Monitor client
ticketing tool and maintain service levels OFSAA Incident acceptance from
Troubleshooting/ resolution collaborate with technical teams.
Perform Root Cause Analysis for problem tickets OFSAA Bug fixes
Functional Testing and release
Must be experienced in Informatica PowerCenter
Must have exposure of SQL, PL/ SQL complex queries, Functions, Procedures
Understanding of standard n-tier systems architecture systems processes and
Configuration and operation of Web application servers WebLogic,
WebSphere, Tomcat is an added advantage
Good communicator and ensuring good understanding of business
requirements and able to prepare functional requirement
Candidate must have
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong Knowledge in OFSAA ALM, PFT and FTP modules & Oracle Database
Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
5 Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Overall 5+ years of experience in OFSAA
5+ years of hands-on experience in SQL/PL_SQL.
Cross border team management experience.
Strong organizational, team building and leadership qualities.
Strong understanding of SDLC process /Agile Methodology
Strong interpersonal communication skills
Experience of Banking Operations in particular Core Banking, General
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Expertise of SQL/PL-SQL -ability to write procedures and create queries for reporting purpose.
- Must have worked on a reporting tool – Power BI/Tableau etc.
- Strong knowledge of excel/Google Sheets – must have worked with pivot tables, aggregate functions, logical if conditions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for coordination with departments.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
Informatica PowerCenter (9x ,10.2) : Minimum 2+ years experience
SQL / PLSQL: Understanding of SQL procedure. Able to convert procedures into Informatica mapping.
Good to have- Advantage if you have knowledge of Windows Batch Script.
Jira project setup and should have strong admin skills
Experience : 3 to 8 years
● Should have 1 - 5 years of experience in web and mobile domain.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong client interaction and documentation skills
● Excellent analytical & Problem solving skills with a self-learning attitude
● Experienced with Agile/SCRUM and Lean methodologies.
● Good negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills.