Role and Responsibilities:
As a Software Developer, you will be primarily involved in developing new features & fixing the bugs for our apps built to work with the Atlassian products. You will work closely with the product team to understand customer needs & co-ordinate with QA/Release management teams for maintaining quality of delivery.
Must have KSA (Knowledge Skills Abilities):
Hands on experience in JAVA
Spring MVC framework
CSS / HTML / Java Script
Should have knowledge of databases and must have used any of Postgres / SQL server/ My SQL/ Oracle
Additional KSA for advantage:
Knowledge or hands on experience of ReactJS
Knowledge of bug tracking tool Jira
Experience in web services development
Writing and implementing efficient code
Unit test driven development
Should be able to interpret requirements and suggest solutions to implement them
Must be able to break big stories in to smaller tasks and estimate
About Amoeboids Technologies
Our apps for Atlassian tools help organizations build an employee and growth-centric culture, by reducing barriers to communication, collaboration and productivity.
We work to make workplaces better.
We at Amoeboids want to build a future in which we’d love to work in.
Read More »
- Strong experience in Core Java, Multi-Threading, data structures (List/Map/Set) and unit testing with (Junit, Mockito)
- Strong experience with Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring REST, Spring Data), ORM frameworks (JPA, Hibernate) and RDBMS (Oracle/MySQL/Postgres)
- Strong experience in applying Object-Oriented design principles and Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of Multi-Tier architecture, Micro Services architecture and Service Oriented Architecture
- Exposure to AWS Cloud, NoSQL Database (Mongo, Cassandra), Message Broker (Active
- MQ/RabbitMQ/Apache Kafka) and Big Data Technologies (Hadoop/Hive/Spark)
- Additionally, must possess capability to review code, produce technical specification document
- and knowledge of code quality tools (PMD/FindBugs/Sonar)
Deliver on the end to end application, functionality and features as per the project requirements and
• Understand the design and project architecture and perform coding and unit testing in accordance with the design and architecture.
• Contribute in all phases of the software development life-cycle
• Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
• Understand the requirement and implement it piece by piece and adhere to the defined standards of coding and testing.
• Understand and Utilize required tools for performance of essential functions of programming
• Diagnose and troubleshoot applications and design solutions to address problems
• Work with testing team to review test cases, to ensure robust quality of developed applications
• Document code consistently throughout the development process as per defined standards
• Good to have - Test Driven Development, Rest API, Micro Services
• 3+ Years of experience as a Go Developer
• Experience in ReactJS (most preferred) or AngularJS similar front end frameworks
• Experience with the Python or/and Golang (preferably both), SQL, and design/architectural
• Experience in Java or dotnet or other opensource technologies is an added advantage
• Hands-on experience on SQL, Query optimization, DB server migration
• Preferably experience in Postgre SQL or MySQL
• Knowledge of NOSQL databases will be an added advantage
• Experience in Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure with knowledge of containerization, Kubernetes is an
• Knowledge of one or more programming languages along with HTML5/CSS3,Bootstrap
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Experience with Threading, Multithreading and pipelines
• Experience in creating RESTful API’s With Golang or Python or Java in JSON, XMLs
• Experience with GitHub, Tortoise SVN Version Control
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of asynchronous programming with the latest frameworks
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Strong knowledge of unit testing frameworks
• Proven knowledge of ORM techniques
• Skill for writing reusable libraries Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable
Fulfil’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants. Our products need to handle information at massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas into our technology.
As a senior software engineer, you will work on our python based ORM and applications that scales to handle millions of transactions every hour. This is mission critical software and your primary focus will be building robust and scalable solutions that are easy to maintain.
In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of infrastructure in an international environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are important.
What You’ll Do:
- Own definition and implementation of API interfaces (REST and GraphQL). We take pride in our 100% open API with over 600 endpoints.
- Implement simple solutions to complex business logic that enables our merchants to manage financials, orders and shipments across millions of transactions.
- Build reusable components and packages for future use.
- Translate specs and user stories into reviewable, test covered patches.
- Peer review code and refactor existing code.
- Integrate with our eCommerce partners (Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon), shipping partners (UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL) and EDI.
- Manage Kubernetes and Docker based global deployment of our infrastructure.
Requirements We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Experience working with ORMs like SQLAlchemy or Django (2-3 years)
- Experience with SQL and databases (Postgres preferred)
- Experience in developing large server side applications and microservices
- Ability to create high quality code
- Experience with python testing tools (pytest) and test automation
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership quality
- Experienced in the tools of our web stack- Python, Celery, Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Experience with ReactJS, Google Cloud, Heroku
- Cloud deployment and scaling experience
Work on the development backend systems for our first product
Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems
Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team
3-5 years of software development experience
Strong computer science fundamentals
Good knowledge of Java ecosystem
Can write code that is readable, maintainable and performant
Good understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling
Comfortable writing multi-threaded programs
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring boot , hibernate Framework
- You will design and develop large scale distributed services
- You will analyse and improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of the platform as a whole.
- You will act as the primary owner of one or more components while driving innovation in your area of ownership
- You will proactively research & evaluate new tools, technologies, and techniques to improve the value of the system.
- You will work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex development issues.
- You will work independently and handle dependencies with very minimal oversight
- You will take initiatives in developing and maintaining integrations of best practices within the back-end.
- You will help identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and work on design/architect improvements.
- You have 1 - 9 years of experience in software development.
- You have designed and scaled up the system.
- You have a strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- You are an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets, more fun you have.
- You have strong command in any one or more of the following languages: Python and Django
- You understand the business impact of your decisions.
Good To Have
- You have prior experience in fintech companies
Traits We Are Looking For
- Experience in a specific tech stack doesn't matter for us.
- The general engineering mindset and aptitude is what matters more.
- Technically strong and curious.
- Should have a hacker mindset and should love exploring new technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience
Java, Python, Data Structures, Algorithms
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of object-oriented Java/J2EE hands-on development
- Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security) & Hibernate/Spring
- REST web services
- Anyone of the messaging solutions like Kafka, RabbitMQ
- SQL, No SQL concepts
- Experience of Redis or/and Mongo DB
- Agile methodology
- Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
- Unix, shell scripting & Build Systems
- Microservice design and development experience
- Android application development experience
- Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
- Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development, QA, etc.)
- You will be working with the Supply Chain Management team building a leading eCommerce platform for Asian markets
- Order Promising system, promising the order delivery promise date to customer by applying the constraints on current resource availability across different steps in the supply chain. This system needs to scale for thousands of requests per minute with few million seconds of response time
- Warehouse and Inventory Management system, this system needs to scale to processing huge number of orders across different warehouse.
- Transportation and Logistics Management, involves planning and delivery of huge number orders to end customer. This system has the workflows to manage first mile, line haul and last mile delivery to customer
- Inventory Planning, helps in tracking different selling behaviours of the items and triggers / helps planners to replenish, promote, markdown or place inventory at right place to cut down the on hand inventory requirements
- You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle. Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding review, coding, unit testing, end user feedback cycle changes and manging and scaling the system in production.
- Primary role in leading software development teams
- The customized solutions that you will be architecting and developing will also require knowledge and experience with spring / Hibernate, SOAP / REST, microservices and SQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and willingness to read and digest large existing source code and take ownership on complex component or subsystem to drive improvements and re-architecture
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the design and development of global platforms
- Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud-based or hosted product platforms
- Drive the implementation of new technologies that improve our ability to build great customers products.
- Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- M-Tech or advanced degree a plus
- Hackathon participation, hands-on programming capability, competitive programming is a plus
We're DeepR Analytics (www.deepranalytics.com), a company based out of Toronto, Canada, that develops algorithmic trading solutions and products primarily focused on merging innovative trading algorithms with recent advances in machine learning algorithms such as deep learning and reinforced learning to automate trading and reap profits. We are continuously looking for disciplined professional C++ Software Developers familiar with Python as well. The C++Software Developers will work on the design, implementation, and enhancement of trading algorithms.
- Developing low latency trading algorithms for US Equities market in close coordination with the trade-strategy team
- Developing and maintaining large-scale, high-performance, robust software for management of high velocity and real-time market data
- Developing applications and software components to be reused across multiple products
- Designing, developing, and optimization of algorithms for quality & performance-optimized software development
- Contribute to architecture and technical design and implementation
- Developing and reviewing software requirements, designs, and test plans
- Documentation of existing and developing products
- Familiarity with Design Patterns
- Ability to read/understand Python
- Familiarity with understanding, refactoring, debugging large C++ code repositories
- Familiarity with Git, Visual Studio, JIRA
- A B.Tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related field
- 3+ years of professional software development experience in C++
- Experience with large-scale, multi-threaded application development
- Experience designing APIs for consistency, simplicity, and extensibility
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented concept and design
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex problems
- Extensive experience with best practices in software development (code reviews, test automation/unit testing, version control)
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with working in both Linux and Windows environments.
- Willing to work in an afternoon shift (2:00 PM to 10:30 PM IST) Monday to Friday
Perks & Benefits:
- Cutting-edge work equipment.
- Two-way transportation
- Health Insurance for self & family
- Term Insurance for self
- Health and wellness benefits
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan