Dear Candidate ,
We are looking for a resource having good hands-on experience on Selenium with C# for UI and POSTMAN for API test automation.
Test Automation experience of at least 5+ years using Selenium with C# for UI and POSTMAN for API test automation.
Experience in windows application Functional testing, web application testing, API testing
Must have implemented the data-driven automation framework for web applications using Selenium with C#
Strong experience with coding standards around test automation, primarily Selenium.
Responsible for analysis, design, development and execution of test cases and test suites.
Must have a deep understanding of Software testing life cycle, Software testing methodologies and QA procedures
Must have strong knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
Experience in test management and defect management tools e.g. Azure DevOps, ALM, JIRA, etc.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Must possess problem solving skills and be proactive in researching
Thorough understanding of agile development methodology and test automation
Very good understanding of test automation process using Selenium with C#
Good Documentation and Reporting Skills.
Result oriented team player
Good in communication
Bachelor's degree in computer science or any stream relevant
PRIMARY COMPETENCY : Microsoft Technologies PRIMARY SKILL : C# PRIMARY SKILL PERCENTAGE : 60 SECONDARY COMPETENCY : Testing SECONDARY SKILL : Test Automation-Selenium SECONDARY SKILL PERCENTAGE : 40
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing.
- Design/Architect test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Tool – Selenium.
- Design & execute Regression Test Pack using frontend & backend test scripts.
- Automate the Test Data Management using Automation Tools.
- Implement a QA process and Automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle.
Experience & Exposure Required:
- 6-10 years of software testing experience with solid scripting expertise.
- Experience with testing of REST APIs, backend application flow logic.
- Should know and have experience in Load Testing.
- Experience in Selenium, Built automation framework from scratch to aid with regression and other repeatable tests.
- Working knowledge with ANT, Maven, Test NG, Cucumber, and Jenkins (configuration level)
- SQL, Linux/Ubuntu/Unix.
- Strong experience in managing automation test projects.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs.
- Hands-on experience in Python
- Proficient experience in the automation tool i.e Selenium.Experience in writing Selenium-based automation frameworks and scripts
- Strong understanding of QA processes (test case planning, feature ownership, automation reporting, and triage, bug reporting, regression & isolation)
- Experience in maintaining REST API based automation frameworks and scripts
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, test framework development, and web application testing
- Proficiency in API Testing in the following programming languages: Java
- Experienced in Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Selector Web Elements, Particularly XPath
- Aware of Core Selenium concepts like different types of Wait, Complex X Paths, Selenium Grid etc.
- Expertise in Java programming language
- Knowhow of Jenkins and setting up a Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Apache POI API for reading and writing data to excel.
- Experienced working in IDE : Preferably Eclipse.
- Experienced in Version Control tool : GIT or SVN.
- Experienced in Testing Framework: Preferably TestNG or JUnit.
- Experienced in Build Tools: ANT and Maven.
- Expertise in at least one programming language - Java/C#
Understand and Influence functional and nonfunctional requirements while working with product manager to drive a Test
Instill best practices for development and testing and champion their adoption, Mentor junior engineers on software design,
coding practices and TDD strategies
Set ambitious targets for test coverage and ensure teams are achieving it
Testing the product at multiple levels to improve user experience, predictability, performance, capacity, and reduce defects,
Differentiate testing at multiple stages for sanity, integration, regression, unit testing, acceptance and set process and
guidelines for these
Full automation of testing for load, functional, recovery, security, response time, scalability etc and benchmark the modules
against all these parameters
Actively improve the architecture and design of testing modules, choose correct technologies, frameworks and libraries and
ensure adoption by junior SDET
Write good quality, modular, reusable, performant, well documented code for testing
Create common libraries & Utilities to be used by multiple engineering teams
Senior QA Engineer shall be responsible understanding of the domain and using that understanding to enhance work output in terms of functionality of software applications. This Role needs to assess and diagnose issues during the requirement gathering process; Determine preliminary solutions to identified issues and gaps; Plan test schedules and strategies in accordance with project delivery dates. Must work towards continuously aligning test activities to prioritized requirements stack/product backlogs and JIT (just in time) model storms. Develop & execute test cases in alignment to test strategy
- Have worked on automation using tools like Selenium WebDriver or Appium.
- Experience in testing banking applications – like core banking systems, electronic banking apps, payment services
- Experience working on applications like Finacle, Fiserve DNA will be a plus.
- Testing Experience with good understanding of Software Test Lifecycle including Test Cases Design, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test log, Test results, Test Traceability Matrix
- Understand functional requirements and prepare test scenarios and test cases for multiple projects.
- Perform Desktop, Web, API - functional, regression, smoke, exploratory testing & end to end testing.
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile team and using project management tool like JIRA or similar tools
- Excellent communication to interact with the onshore counterparts, business teams and team members
We are looking for Test Engineers to work on quality assurance of software applications using the Open API ecosystem for reputed Financial and Insurance companies. This candidate should be experienced in executing manual and automated testing tools and processes.
- Review requirements, specifications and design documents to provide business & customer experience feedback
- Create and maintain well-structured test plans, test cases and defects using tools like JIRA and QC
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using opensource tools like PostMan and Rest-Assured
- Test native and responsive mobile applications
- Experience of 2 - 5 years in Functional and Automation testing
- Experience in working with automation tools like Selenium, TestNG, Automation tools - BDD (Cucumber)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and QA methodologies
- Experience in testing of mobile native and responsive design apps
- Hands on experience on automated testing tools alike TestArchitect, MockIt and Rest-Assured
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with performance and/or security testing will be an added advantage
● Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely
and meaningful feedback.
● Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured functional, system, and regression
test plans and test cases.
● You will understand the requirements and would write automation tests for integration,
load, and performance.
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
● Write and Implement Tests using Appium and Java.
● Design, develop and troubleshoot automated test scripts to validate the technical and
functional integrity of web and mobile-based application components, backend API, and
● Collect, analyze and interpret test metrics.
● Summarize test data and report findings.
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system
● Monitor debugging process results.
Critical Functional Skills ● Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews,
debugging, troubleshooting and CI/CD processes
● Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
● Should have worked on developing automation tools or frameworks to test Mobile/Web
● Good knowledge on the infrastructure and system understanding
● Able to create build, modify code from Android Studio
● Work experience in Appium and WebDriver frameworks
● Excellent Knowledge of SQL
● Excellent understanding on the REST APIs and its usage
● Good to have experience on working or testing with distributed architecture
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with variety of audiences,
both technical and non-technical
● Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
● Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
● Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing.
● Ability to collaborate and problem solving
● Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
● Hands on experience in Linux/Unix commands is a plus
Experience Required ● 2-5 years of experience in QA
● QA experience across multiple projects.
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
Soft Skills Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Good communication and co-ordination skills
Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and critical thinking
Quality oriented & highly committed
Positive attitude with willingness to learn
Great team player
Looking for a fast-paced career growth
- Have a high bar for the quality of the product.
- Creative, independent, self-motivated, and willing to learn new technology.
- Possess a good understanding of QA methodologies and processes.
- Strong test planning ability with an understanding of enterprise storage workflows.
- Ability to take up a variety of roles in a startup environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities spanning multiple software and hardware components (such as switches, storage systems, kernels).
- Good knowledge of storage stack, file system internals, and testing tools like fio, fsct, vdbench, dd, specFs etc.
- Strong knowledge of one or more storage protocols like NFS, iSCSI, CIFS, SMB, S3.
- Prior experience of testing storage filers using NFS/SMB/CIFS/S3 is a big plus.
- Experience with distributed systems (databases, storage, map-reduce frameworks, etc.).
- Good understanding of storage performance characteristics.
- Prior work experience in testing enterprise storage products is a must.
- Prior experience of programming, preferably in Go, Python, bash.
- Knowledge of ESXi, HyperV, KVM is a plus.
We are looking for a self-motivated independent thinker who can contribute to our Engineering Team. In this role you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
- You would have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies.
- Write test cases to test code using automation frameworks, as well as create and continuously improve our test automation environment.
- Develop & maintain automated test scripts covering functional correctness using Object Oriented programming concepts, for both new features & Regression testing of existing functionality
- Understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our QA process
- Work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand features, review technical implementations, and implement testing strategy.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy, design documentation for automation processes
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 4 Years’ Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of various automated tools that are used in the Automated testing procedures. Execute interactive test procedures. Proficient in writing Automation scripts.
- Sound knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages. Java and Java script
- Good knowledge of SQL queries. Practical knowledge of web-based technologies
- Proven experience with Web-application Automation testing, Mobile apps testing.
- Understanding of OO concepts & its application to Automation framework
- Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly with different areas of the business.Clarity of written communication when describing and issue or QA failure
- Experience in working with an Agile Development Methodology like Scrum
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering