Dear Candidate ,
We are looking for a resource having good hands-on experience on Selenium with C# for UI and POSTMAN for API test automation.
Test Automation experience of at least 5+ years using Selenium with C# for UI and POSTMAN for API test automation.
Experience in windows application Functional testing, web application testing, API testing
Must have implemented the data-driven automation framework for web applications using Selenium with C#
Strong experience with coding standards around test automation, primarily Selenium.
Responsible for analysis, design, development and execution of test cases and test suites.
Must have a deep understanding of Software testing life cycle, Software testing methodologies and QA procedures
Must have strong knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
Experience in test management and defect management tools e.g. Azure DevOps, ALM, JIRA, etc.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Must possess problem solving skills and be proactive in researching
Thorough understanding of agile development methodology and test automation
Very good understanding of test automation process using Selenium with C#
Good Documentation and Reporting Skills.
Result oriented team player
Good in communication
Bachelor's degree in computer science or any stream relevant
PRIMARY COMPETENCY : Microsoft Technologies PRIMARY SKILL : C# PRIMARY SKILL PERCENTAGE : 60 SECONDARY COMPETENCY : Testing SECONDARY SKILL : Test Automation-Selenium SECONDARY SKILL PERCENTAGE : 40
It is a mission-oriented high-growth fintech startup building payment &
lending products to simplify education payments. Jodo’s suite of products make education payments convenient & affordable for parents while simplifying & streamlining fee collections for educational institutes. We aim to be a category-defining company with a mission to be a
trusted partner to parents in fulfilling their aspirations for their kids’ education.
We are backed by marquee VC investors – Elevation Capital and Matrix Partners – to realize this mission. Jodo is started by three co-founders who have a pedigreed education (IIT/IIM) and professional background (Nomura, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Matrix Partners)
We are looking for a QA Lead who will be owning the overall quality and reliability of our products. As a leader, you will mentor and build a team of QA engineers, acquiring in-depth knowledge of our products, establishing best practices/processes, and value automation over manual testing. If you enjoy building impactful products from scratch and influencing product direction, the role is for you.
● Own overall quality of our products
● Automate all aspects of QA
● Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple products
● Establish and maintain QA processes, champion continuous testing/automation
● Mentor a team of QA engineers
● Troubleshoot production defects and performance issues
● Work closely with the Product and Development teams to build world-class products
● 6+ years of proven experience in software testing
● 4+ years of experience in Test automation, should be able to the device and implement an automation strategy
● Good Understanding of Testing frameworks and agile methodologies
● Experience in Selenium with Java / Python or equivalent frameworks, REST API Test automation
● Knowledge of Performance / Load testing
● Detail-oriented, Excellent Analytical and Problem-solving skills
● Self-starter and ability to take the ownership
● Prior experience working in a startup environment is great to have
● Becoming a part of the early core team
● Competitive salary
● Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed
● Opportunity to interact with and learn from high-pedigree investors & mentors -
○ VCs: Elevation Capital (erstwhile SAIF Partners), Matrix Partners
○ Select angel investors: Kunal Shah, Nithin Kamath, Amit Ranjan
What are we looking for?
● Self-starter with a high sense of ownership → Comfortable to work with minimal supervision
● Hungry to learn and grow → Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself; motivated to succeed
● Bias for action → Have the temperament to experiment and execute in uncertainty
● Hustler → Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
● Intellectual honesty → Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal POV or beliefs
● Mission-oriented → Deeply care about delivering value and making an impact on customer's lives.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure that the automation framework that we build is on par or better than industry standards.
- Design, document, execute, and maintain test plans, scenarios, use cases, scripts, and procedures.
- Ensure full lifecycle testing including integration, regression, and stress tests.
- Provide input on functional requirements to avoid potential design pitfalls
- Collaborate with software developers on testing strategy and defect resolution.
- Work with the Services team as a SME on areas where appropriate.
- Take initiative for software quality process efficiency and improvements.Build functional test frameworks (UI and API) that encompasses various customer use cases for SaaS based cloud environments.
- Testing all aspects of the Product like function/system/regression etc.
- Understand flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests by collaborating with functional test team and development team
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and Management.
- Analyze complex situations/problems and deliver logical and efficient automated solutions.
- Passionate about performance, scalability and reliability of all systems and can elaborate on the pros and cons of methodologies, tools and frameworks.
- Guides and mentors the junior Engineering associates technically on all aspects of work
- Needs to have a good exposure in BDD/TDD
- Good knowledge in CI/CD tools
- Build a team of Automation SMEs
- Research the latest in tools and methodologies, thus ensuring continuous improvement by upgrading the existing processes
- Triage issues.
- Nature of Experience: Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Length of Experience: 8 - 12 years.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Has around 10 to 12 years of experience in test automation with sound knowledge of product development and testing.
- Well versed in all Automation tools.
- Has a sound background of Python/Java development and extensive experience in Selenium, Jmeter, Protractor, UFT, etc. standard automation tools in the industry.
- Comfortable working in an automated, fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong professionally – credible with integrity.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Proven experience in Demonstrated innovation in developing solutions for complex scenarios.
- Minimum 3 years experience in mobile application testing.
- Candidate should have strong hands on mobile application automation testing and tools.
- Strong hands on experience in Java programming language. Candidate should have hands-on experience in creating automation frameworks and knowledge of automation frameworks architecture using open source tools appium and selenium.
- Experience with Charles, Postman and API Automation with RestAssured.
- Should have strong hands on setting up CI CD deployment pipeline using jenkins and repository management tools like bitbucket/Github.
- Hands on experience in writing sql queries and linux/unix commands. Ability to work closely with the Development team in an agile environment.
- Thorough understanding of the defect life-cycle process with industry-standard defect tracking tools.
- Good to have experience in performance testing and tools like Jmeter, webvitals etc. Good/Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role.
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills and expertise.
Role & Experience
- Design, set up, and implement scalable, maintainable and automated tests.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop test strategies and test plans.
- Validate consistency of behavior across iOS & Android apps.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and report results.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Prior experience working in automating the mobile application tests - on both iOS and Android.
- Experience working on automation frameworks like, data driven, BDD, TDD etc Should have the ability to analyse and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts to ensure complete test coverage.
- Candidate should have tested on various devices and experience in Browser Stack is a plus.
- Excellent issue isolation, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- Thorough understanding of the defect lifecycle process with industry-standard defect tracking tools.
- Ability to communicate test results clearly, and liaise with development teams and other stakeholders in an agile environment.
Position: Automation Test Engineer
Location: TJC India, Pune
This position involves Software Quality Assurance activities in all phases of the software development life cycle. We are looking for experienced Automation Quality Assurance engineer for SAP cloud-based application, who can carry on End-to-End testing of a newly developed Product and has Strong experience in designing test plans, test cases and test scenarios. Develop and generate scripts for Automating Test cases. Testing Methodologies Involved in manual testing includes functional testing, integration testing, User interface testing and Regression testing. Good understanding of software quality processes and practices is a must.
Required Candidate profile:
- 4-7 years of application Automation & Manual Testing experience.
- Responsible for testing of web based/SAP UI5 and other applications.
- Create detailed Test Plans, Test scenarios and Test cases.
- Experience in API and End-to-End Functional Test Automation.
- Experience in writing Automation Tests using object-oriented programming in C#.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments use
- Develop and generate scripts to perform automated testing using selenium, Cucumber, Spec Flow etc.
- Execute and analyze automation test results.
- Raise bugs, reproduce failed scenarios, help in resolving bugs
- Familiarity with HTML, XML, Java Script, JSON, Ajax, jQuery
- Familiarity with Version Control GIT, TFS, SVN, at least one.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Highly self-motivated, with ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Interact with team members to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Strong attention to detail with good understanding of QA concepts and methodologies.
Good to have: -
- JMeter, LoadRunner performance testing experience.
- Knowledge of QUnit, SAP/UI5, SAP UI Verify testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, Test Case management.
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodologies would be a plus.
Required Skills: -
UI Testing, Regression Testing, Interface Testing Integration, Testing test Scenarios, Application Testing, Manual Testing, Functional Testing, quality analyst. Automation Testing, Selenium, Cucumber, C#, Spec Flow
This position is for a tester with strong coding skills who likes challenges - someone who is constantly striving for excellence in software test automation.
- Develop automated test cases on a day-to-day basis
- Gather and prioritize user requirements, feed these requirements into overall Automation Framework requirements and test plans
- Train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best practices
- Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
- Continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 3+ years experience in software test.
- Exposure to best practices in SQA including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Experience in backend Testing using Java, API-Testing,Rest assured ,and Performance testing using Jmeter
- Excellent communications and technical presentation skills
- Initiative to research and build solutions to tough problems in domains like Flash, OpenGL, WebGL where off-the-shelf automation tools might not be available
- Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
Preferred (Bonus) Qualifications:
- Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Mockito, JBehave, Git, etc
- Experience with whitebox testing, code reviews, SDK testing
- Experience with performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby or comparable).
- Design and plan how test automation will be used within the company, you will then need to execute the plan.
- Test simple to moderately complex application components based on functional requirements in production and dev environments.
- Work closely with the development team to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects; verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
- Conduct end-to-end testing to ensure deliverables meet requirements and expectations
- Perform SQL queries to analyze and manipulate data.
- Detects and tracks software defects and inconsistencies and reports them to development and project management teams.
- Working with product owners and developers to define acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features
- Work both individually and as part of a team.
- 4 years of experience testing solutions in object-oriented design and web applications developed using Python, Django, and Web API. Strong working knowledge of architecture and GUI usability.
- 4-year experience using selenium
- Minimum 1 year of experience in database testing with the ability to understand, write and execute SQL queries.
- A good understanding of software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity, and maintainability.
- Ability to understand and approach projects in a logical and systematic manner so testing is detailed, thorough, and accurate.
- Experience with scripting experience is nice-to-have.
- Ability to communicate well and comfort in working with multiple internal and external teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/related field or relevant work experience
- Minimum 3 years of software testing experience through a full system development life cycle, including implementing test plans, test cases, and test procedures
- Ability to teach yourself new technologies, processes, and products at a fast pace.
About the Role
We are looking for a technically curious, Software Development Engineer in Test to develop core test automation infrastructure to make testing cycles efficient.In this role, you will be responsible to develop UI and API level automation infrastructure that will simplify adding new automated tests, for the product team. This is a growing team, which makes for many opportunities to be involved directly with product management, development, sales, and support teams. Everybody on the team is passionate about their work and we’re looking for similarly motivated “get stuff done” kind of people to join us!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, Product Managers and Developers to define the project quality goals, testing strategy, test plan, and test cases
- Review test-design, guide other team members to improve quality, report product/solution quality, escalate if needed: be the gatekeeper for quality
- Build test automation infrastructure and automate test cases
- Engineering dashboards (e.g. JIRA) to provide insights into test cycles
- Be ready to adapt to the changing priorities
- Ensure tests are running in Continuous Integration (CI) model and moving towards Continuous Delivery (CD) goal
- Play well with others! Be a great teammate and help maintain our positive culture
- Experience in API Testing, Security Testing and Performance Testing (JMeter, Gatling etc)
- Familiar with SQL and popular databases (Postgres, MySql etc)Experience in using Build automation tools (Maven, Gradle, bundler etc)
- Experience in using Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Hudson etc)
- Experience in using BDT frameworks (Jbehave, Cucumber, Lettuce etc)
We are looking for a self-motivated independent thinker who can contribute to our Engineering Team. In this role you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
- You would have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies.
- Write test cases to test code using automation frameworks, as well as create and continuously improve our test automation environment.
- Develop & maintain automated test scripts covering functional correctness using Object Oriented programming concepts, for both new features & Regression testing of existing functionality
- Understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our QA process
- Work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand features, review technical implementations, and implement testing strategy.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy, design documentation for automation processes
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 4 Years’ Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of various automated tools that are used in the Automated testing procedures. Execute interactive test procedures. Proficient in writing Automation scripts.
- Sound knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages. Java and Java script
- Good knowledge of SQL queries. Practical knowledge of web-based technologies
- Proven experience with Web-application Automation testing, Mobile apps testing.
- Understanding of OO concepts & its application to Automation framework
- Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly with different areas of the business.Clarity of written communication when describing and issue or QA failure
- Experience in working with an Agile Development Methodology like Scrum
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering
Roles & Responsibilities:
- An individual contributor role with proven ability to design and define the test strategy.
- Ability to create test scenarios based on the requirements, specification and understanding the impact of the multiple features.
- Understanding of the architecture/design, covering various aspects of testing (functional, non-functional, stress, reliability, conformance, robustness).
- Complete ownership of the release with the ability to identify critical customer impacting defects based on requirements.
- Good knowledge of embedded and protocol stack testing, GPS, RF, driver or firmware related testing, writing test scenarios based on requirements and specs,
- Enhance & optimize the process of system testing and software testing.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Technology.
- Experience in building and maintaining automated tests.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python would be a huge plus.
- Good understanding of the test process and ability to do RCA.
- Knowledge of packet capturing tools like Wireshark
- Knowledge in Automotive domain,V2X would be added advantage.
- Knowledge on any of the traffic simulation tools like pre-scan , IPG or related tools would be added advantage.
- Good Communication and Mentoring skills.
Skills: Netsuite testing, Java, selenium
Experience: 2 to 7 years
Notice Period: Immediate/ 15 days