We at Fynd take great pride in building one of the most reputed tech companies for retail in India. Over the years we internally built some ground breaking no-code & low-code data products and platforms that allowed us to expand fast and scale enormously.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Automate Everything: Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Gather cloud infrastructure requirements, evaluate options and come up with solutions.
- Specifying, documenting and developing new product features, and writing automating scripts.
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed
- Work with multiple self-managed Kubernetes Clusters on different Clouds.
- Being proactive - Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch* Maintaining CI/CD pipelines while keeping it stable and efficient
Must have skills
- Hands-on experience working on AWS
- Well versed with at-least two languages - Python and one more (Node JS , Shell).
- Working knowledge of Terraform and Ansible
- Experience using Web servers & proxies (Nginx, Apache)
- Containerisation experience working with Docker/ Kubernetes
- Experience with working on security of Cloud services and Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud-native monitoring tools like Prometheus/Nagios and Grafana
- Code, Build and Release management using GIT and Jenkins
Good to have skills
- Understanding of Azure
- Experience with distributed tracing and APM tools a plus.
- Experience with running Logging Infrastructure stacks like ELK at scale.
- Knowledge of distributed Messaging/Task Queues: Kafka
- Basic Understanding of SQL and NO SQL databases like Mongo, Mysql
- Coding Round
- 3 Technical rounds with existing team members
- Culture fit round with one of our co-founders
What do we offer?
- Compensation on-par with the best in industry
- Continuously grow yourself with mentors & free access to online courses
- Trusted by the best in the Industry : Investors : https://www.livemint.com/Companies/jzSKfzrmH7eUw0wtDqhzdJ/Fashion-ecommerce-firm-Fynd-raises-Series-C-funding-from-Go.html" target="_blank">Google / https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/ril-acquires-google-backed-startup-fynd/articleshow/70527355.cms" target="_blank">Reliance
- Great Work Culture | https://blog.gofynd.com/tagged/culture" target="_blank">Culture – Building Fynd
- Workcation | https://blog.gofynd.com/our-workcation-at-fynd-d56442f96a31" target="_blank">Can’t Take a Vacation? Try a Workcation
- Amazing office in Wework with the coolest Gaming zone
- https://www.wework.com/en-GB/buildings/vijay-diamond--mumbai" target="_blank">Vijay Diamond Building - Office Space in Andheri East | WeWork
- Free breakfast & Friday Lunches
- Flexible Work Hours
Fynd is India’s largest offline to online fashion platform. Fynd works with 300+ brands across 9000+ stores in 40+ cities to aggregate store inventory in real time. Across Fynd’s own direct to consumer channel, instore omnichannel and api consumption channels, Fynd distributes this inventory feed to drive transactions and manage fulfilment.
- Develop backend services in Go Language
- Write code to handle the scale of thousands of requests per second
- Following best practices of XP/Agile like TDD, SOLID principles, pair programming, etc.
- Deal with cloud-native services and Debug issues on a live setup
- 3 to 8 years Development and delivery experience with Go
- Good knowledge of RESTful API web services and good experience with API Frameworks
- Familiarity with code versioning tools(Git)
- Experience writing scalable solutions and having knowledge on big data tools like Kafka
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Great Object-Oriented and functional programming skills, including strong design pattern knowledge.
- Familiarity with different databases, like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Neo4j, etc
- Strong communication and client-facing skills.
- Effectively work and collaborate with teams across different time zones.
- Experience with Microservices, Microservice Principles (Service discovery, API gateways etc) knowledge is a bonus.
- Familiarity with at least one cloud service (Heroku/AWS/GCP/Azure) will be good to have.
- Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth).
|Must have||Proficient exp of minimum 4 years into DevOps with at least one devops end to end project implementation.
Strong expertise on DevOps concepts like Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous delivery (CD) and Infrastructure as Code, Cloud deployments.
Minimum exp of 2.5-3 years of Configuration, development and deployment with their underlying technologies including Docker/Kubernetes and Prometheus.
Should have implemented an end to end devops pipeline using Jenkins or any similar framework.
Experience with Microservices architecture.
Sould have sound knowledge in branching and merging strategies.
Experience working with cloud computing technologies like Oracle Cloud *(preferred) /GCP/AWS/OpenStack
Strong experience in AWS/Azure/GCP/open stack , deployment process, dockerization.
Good experience in release management tools like JIRA or similar tools.
|Good to have||Knowledge of Infra automation tools Terraform/CHEF/ANSIBLE (Preferred)
Experience in test automation tools like selenium/cucumber/postman
Good communication skills to present devops solutions to the client and drive the implementation.
Experience in creating and managing custom operational and monitoring scripts.
Good knowledge in source control tools like Subversion, Git,bitbucket, clearcase.
Experience in system architecture design
- Develop and Deploy Software:
- Architect and create an effective build and release process using industry best practices and tools
- Create and manage build scripts to deploy software in a multi-cloud environment
- Look for opportunities to automate as much of the deployment process as possible to provide for repeatability, auditability, scalability and build in process enforcement
- Manage Release Schedule:
- Act as a “gate keeper” for all releases into production
- Work closely with business stakeholders, development managers and developers to prepare a release schedule
- Help prioritize deployment requests for version upgrades, patches and hot-fixes
- Continuous Delivery of Software:
- Implement Continuous Integration (CI) practices to drive development teams to implement smaller changes and commit code to the version control repo frequently
- Implement Continuous Development (CD) practices that automates deployment of the application to several environments – Dev, Test and Production
- Implement Continuous Testing (functional and non-functional) to execute tests in the CI/CD pipeline
- Manage Version Control:
- Define and implement branching policies to efficiently manage source-code
- Implement business rules as a part of source control standards
- Resolve Software Issues:
- Assist technical support and development teams to troubleshoot issues and identify areas that need improvement
- Address deployment related issues
- Maintain Release Documentation:
- Maintain release notes (features available in stable versions and known issues) and other documents for both internal and external end users
• Minimum 3+ yrs of Experience in DevOps with AWS Platform
• Strong AWS knowledge and experience
• Experience in using CI/CD automation tools (Git, Jenkins, Configuration deployment tools ( Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
• Experience with IAC tools Terraform
• Excellent experience in operating a container orchestration cluster (Kubernetes, Docker)
• Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
• Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Python/Shell scripting
• Must have experience in designing Infrastructure automation framework.
• Good experience in any of the Setting up Monitoring tools and Dashboards ( Grafana/kafka)
• Excellent problem-solving, Log Analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Experience in setting up centralized logging for system (EKS, EC2) and application
• Process-oriented with great documentation skills
• Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
Docker, Kubernetes Engineer – Remote (Pan India)
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open-source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open-source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate Technical consultant to be part of the training team and work with customers on DevOps Solution. You will be responsible for implementation and consultations related work for customers across SEA and India. We are looking for personnel with personal qualities like -
- Passion for working for different customers and different environments.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Aptitude for learning new technology and willingness to understand technologies which he/she is not directly working on.
- Willingness to travel within and outside the country.
- Ability to independently work at the customer site and navigate through different teams.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience with B.E/ B.Tech, MCA, Graduation Degree with higher education in the technical field.
- Must have prior experience with docker containers, swarm and/or Kubernetes.
- Understanding of Operating System, processes, networking, and containers.
- Experience/exposure in writing and managing Dockerfile or creating container images.
- Experience of working on Linux platform.
- Ability to perform installations and system/software configuration on Linux.
- Should be aware of networking and SSL/TLS basics.
- Should be aware of tools used in complex enterprise IT infra e.g. LDAP, AD, Centralized Logging solution etc.
A preferred candidate will have
- Prior experience with open source Kubernetes or another container management platform like OpenShift, EKS, ECS etc.
- CNCF Kubernetes Certified Administrator/Developer
- Experience in container monitoring using Prometheus, Datadog etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and their usage
- Knowledge of scripting language e.g., shell scripting
First 2 months:
- Get an in-depth understanding of containers, Docker Engine and runtime, Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Get hands-on experience with various features of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine, and Mirantis Secure Registry
After 2 months:
- Work with Ashnik’s pre-sales and solution architects to deploy Mirantis Kubernetes Engine for customers
- Work with customer teams and provide them guidance on how Kubernetes Platform can be integrated with other tools in their environment (CI/CD, identity management, storage etc)
- Work with customers to containerize their applications.
- Write Dockerfile for customers during the implementation phase.
- Help customers design their network and security policy for effective management of applications deployed using Swarm and/or Kubernetes.
- Help customer design their deployments either with Swarm services or Kubernetes Deployments.
- Work with pre-sales and sales team to help customers during their evaluation of Mirantis Kubernetes platform
- Conduct workshops for customers as needed for technical hand-holding and technical handover.
Package: upto30 L
- As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for
- Automated provisioning of infrastructure in AWS/Azure/OpenStack environments.
- Creation of CI/CD pipelines to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
- Proactive Monitoring of overall infrastructure (Logs/Resources etc)
- Deployment of application to various cloud environments.
- Should be able to lead/guide a team towards achieving goals and meeting the milestones defined.
- Practice and implement best practices in every aspect of project deliverable.
- Keeping yourself up to date with new frameworks and tools and enabling the team to use them.
- Experience in Automation of CI/CD processes using tools such as GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins, CircleCI, Azure Pipeline, Gitlab
- Experience in working with AWS and Azure platforms and Cloud-Native automation tools such as AWS cloud formation and Azure Resource Manager.
- Experience in monitoring solutions such as ELK Stack, Splunk, Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus
- Web Server/Application Server deployments and administration.
- Good Communication, Team Handling, Problem-solving, Work Ethic, and Creativity.
- Work experience of at least 1 year in the following are mandatory.
If you do not have the relevant experience, please do not apply.
- Any cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenStack)
- Any of the configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Powershell DSC)
- Scripting languages (PHP, Python, Shell, Bash, etc.?
- Docker or Kubernetes
- Troubleshoot and debug infrastructure Network and operating system issues.
- Proficiency in Integration of various Azure resources (IaaS and PaaS - SQL DB , App Service , Application Insights , databricks , Storage accounts etc) to deliver an end to end automation.
- Thorough understanding of Continuous integration and continuous delivery using Azure DevOps/VSTS.
- Performing cost analysis of the Azure platform to identify where cost efficiencies could be had.
- Proficiency and thorough understanding of Azure RBAC model.
- Sound understanding of Azure Active directory and conditional access policies.
- Good grasp of Azure governance principles and hands-on experience in rolling out compliance and governance polices.
- Proficiency in developing infrastructure automation scripts in the form of ARM templates and Azure Power Shell scripts which can then be provided to application teams as consumables.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Good working and hands on knowledge of Azure IaaS , Vnet , Subnets , Firewalls and NSG. Sound understanding of networking knowledge on DNA and Firewall security like Palo Alto.
- Experience working with Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, git, Jenkins, Sonar for collaboration and continuous integration.
- Experience with agile methods, along with having found their limitations and ways to overcome them.
- Hands on experience in following is a must: Unix, Python and Shell Scripting.
- Hands on experience in creating infrastructure on cloud platform AWS is a must.
- Must have experience in industry standard CI/CD tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory and Chef.
- Must be good at these DevOps tools:
Version Control Tools: Git, CVS
Build Tools: Maven and Gradle
CI Tools: Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with Analytics tools, ELK stack.
- Knowledge of Java will be an advantage.
- Experience designing and implementing an effective and efficient CI/CD flow that gets code from dev to prod with high quality and minimal manual effort.
- Ability to help debug and optimise code and automate routine tasks.
- Should be extremely good in communication
- Experience in dealing with difficult situations and making decisions with a sense of urgency.
- Experience in Agile and Jira will be an add on