Who we are
DirectShifts is a marketplace for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short term gigs (think Upwork for healthcare). We are disrupting the recruiting space for freelance clinicians in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs and we have offices in NYC and engineering team is working remotely from Bengaluru. We are well funded by premier healthcare investors in the United States and are a proud YC Summer 2019 startup.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for testing the ideas implemented using mocks/PRD or generally tickets for our groundbreaking web app which is used daily by healthcare professionals (and internal users) - you will write use cases and tests for testing the web app (and the mobile apps). You will use your automation skills for automating in selenium/endtest.io.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead the team, as well as influence the trajectory of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 2+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing
- 2+ years overall agile QAE and/or development experience.
- Agile Testing Experience in an agile development environment (e.g. SCRUM/XP/Kanban) with experience writing acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Knowledge of the different phases of a test lifecycle and the testing methodologies
- Ability to troubleshoot and update automation scripts
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
DirectShifts connects clinicians to hospitals directly for short term clinical work including locum tenens. DirectShifts enables clinicians to get paid higher and apply for jobs in a convenient and transparent manner
Pro Short AI
Experience – 3-6 years
Proshort.ai is looking for a passionate, highly talented QA Developer with a minimum of 3 years of experience. In this role, you will be responsible for the automation and manual testing of the product.
Qualifications and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in applying test methodologies, creating test plans, and executing & automating test cases.
- Manual and Automation of API test suites using existing and new frameworks
- Assist Technical Support to troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Analyze results and deliver test summaries and recommendations to the product team
- Investigate script failures in automated test plans, modify scripts and libraries and log product defects.
- Develop and maintain test libraries used to control automated unit and regression test suites
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
- Experience with Shell and AWK is desirable
- Work with Development to perform code reviews and assist with debugging and profiling
Other Essential Qualities:
- Must be thorough, precise and have a strong eye for detail
- Able to work independently on tasks while also being able to work well within a dynamic team
- Have strong problem-solving skills and a results-oriented focus
- Python Django, Flutter, Postgresql, Google Big Query
- Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, Elastic Search
In Office, Bangalore
Proshort is an early stage, VC funded Silicon Valley start-up. We are building a short video platform for enterprises that delivers personalized content. This will be a short video platform purpose built for professionals that can be integrated with existing content and communication consumption channels, such as slack or teams.
The engineering team based in Bangalore works on super hard problems in machine learning, scalable architecture and man machine interface. Proshort has been started by a team with deep expertise in building scalable Internet products. The team members have worked and lead teams at Google,
Facebook, Uber, Yahoo and Microsoft.
Skills: Python,robot Framework,Automation Testing,Selenium
- B.E/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience with test automation using Python or Java.
- Experience with test frameworks such as Robot Framework or TestNG.
- Traffic generation tools usage such as curl-loader or JMeter.
- QA engineers for Networking Technology products such as switches, routers, L4-L7 products testing can also apply.
- Knowledge of public clouds, AWS, Azure or GCP, is desired.
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift environments required.
- Hands on experience with Linux.
- Strong problem solving and debugging abilities.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI.
- Interest in machine learning (ML) and data science is a plus.
Linked URL: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lifesight/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/company/lifesight/
● Experience in Programming any language, preferably Java, OOPS concepts.
● Experience in API (Web Services) testing.
● Experience in writing SQL queries and exposure to Postgres, MySQL, BigQuery (good
● Experience in scripting with any of the language like Java, python, scala etc...
● Experience in Eclipse, IntelliJ, JUnit, Maven, TestNG, POI and respective open-source
● Experience in Selenium Web Driver for automation of Web. (Or any other automation
● Experience in at least two design patterns.
● Experience Unix/Linux CLI and commands.
● Experience analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
● Experience in Cloud infrastructure like GCP, Elastic Search.
● Good to have Jenkins exposure for CICD pipeline.
● Understands aspects of Agile methodology in terms of Product Quality,
● Defect tracking tool like JIRA.
● Candidates from the Product Organisation would be preferred.
● Good to have Security, and Jmeter Performance testing experience.
● Must have good communication skill and should be a good team player with a go-getter"
● B.Tech in Computer Science or related fields with 3-6 years of professional experience
● Should be from either of B.E., B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA background.
- Candidate must have knowledge in the testing domain and must have knowledge of testing of web-based applications.
- The candidate will be responsible for the testing of web-based applications.
The candidate will also act as the Business Analyst for the project.
The eye-catching ability to find bugs from a client’s perspective.
- Exposure to Automation Testing using Testing Tools such as (Selenium Web driver, TestNG, jmeter or similar tools) will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Familiar with Database testing; good reporting & documenting skills.
- Good analytical skills with Out of the box thinking and can do attitude.
- Should be flexible and adaptable
- Good Problem-solving and Troubleshooting skill
- Will be responsible for creating Test cases and creating Client & Internal Reporting.
Role: SDET III
Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola’s core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; India’s largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India's youth. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India’s leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India’s largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/9cf02745c1ccbb168313fd6de6e15ec819c3fd1d?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olacabs.com%2Fmedia&userId=2857940&signature=1ee2b69749ed1642">www.olacabs.com/media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured functional, system, and regression test plans and test cases.
- You will understand the requirements and would write automation tests for integration, load, and performance.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Write and Implement Tests using Selenium and Java.
- Write and Implement Load and performance tests.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot automated test scripts to validate the technical and functional integrity of web and mobile-based application components, backend API, and reports.
- Collect, analyze and interpret test metrics.
- Summarize test data and report findings.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
Critical Functional Skills
- Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Strong knowledge of Rest-Assured/API testing, Selenium and Appium/Robotium.
- Hands-on experience in performance tools.
- Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical
- 6+ years of experience in QA
- QA experience across multiple projects.
Minimum Qualifications Required
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
We are hiring Software Testing Engineer for our cloud based control panel project with 2 to 4 years of experience in automation and manual testing. Work location would be at Bangalore and we DON’T HAVE REMOTE WORKING OPTION. Candidate needs to present in office as per the working days.
- Experience in agile development model and good understanding of Software development life cycle.
- Proficient in program logic, version control tools such as GIT/BitBucket
- Experience working with multiple automation frameworks.
- Experience in Maven and Git repositories is required.
- Expertise in Jenkins or any other scheduling tools.
- Experience in cloud technologies such as AWS, docker and Kubernetes is added advantage.
- Ability to designs and implements functional test plans and test cases on manual and automated way.
- Good working experience on JIRA to track and report bugs on the platform.
- Work with developers to understand business requirements, and improve test cases accordingly.
- Ownership of release management and tracking of delivery timeline using JIRA.
LambdaTest is a cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. LambdaTest provides access to a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating system that helps testers in cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility testing. The product roadmap is evolving and there are many more functionalities and features which will be added to the product. The company is angel funded by the leading investors and entrepreneurs of the industry. We are growing at a fantastic rate. This is an incredible opportunity for someone talented and ambitious to make a huge impact.
Qualities: Ability to create tools, microsite, devOps and technical solution for testing. Good
debugging skills and programming knowledge. Good in manual testing and white box testing.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1- 3 years Job Experience (startup preferred)
- Expert in at least 1 programming language.
- QA Framework knowledge.
- Developer attitude with good problem Solving Skills
- Any raw development talent with a QA attitude will work for us.
- Ability to write unit and integration tests.
- Understanding of testing frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Web driver APIs like Actions Class, Select Class, and Alert.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tool such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge about DevOps Tools.
- Experience in Bug tracking and reporting.