Quality Assurance Engineer
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social enterprise creating sustainable impact through farmer-centric projects. Our mission is to make dairy farming highly profitable, especially for the smallest farmers living in the most neglected geographies. We are an agri-tech enterprise driven by the use of robust and flexible technology to achieve our vision of safeguarding India’s “nutrition security”. We are passionate about making technology accessible and user-friendly for digitally naive rural users.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. This QA Engineer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA Lead to implement effective strategies and test plans.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software environments focusing on mobile development, automation, and quality aspects.
- Execute test cases/scripts/scenarios on schedule (Functional, Systems Integration, and Regression Testing), and open defects as needed.
- Design, build and execute automated tests.
- Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite.
- Work closely with architects to analyze the end-to-end scenarios, gather requirements, and design the test cases that need to be automated.
- Maintain automated scripts utilizing the existing framework, adhering to coding standards.
- Prepare and report test results and statistics.
- Participate in troubleshooting and drive root cause analysis and resolution.
- Follow Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- At least 0.5 to 3 years of work experience in QA Testing. Internship experience can be considered. If not, proper training is required in manual testing and automation testing from a training school.
- Experience with IDE like XCode and Android Studio.
- Experience of Selenium WebDriver and Appium is preferred.
- Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, SQL, and databases.
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows environments.
- Understanding security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) is desirable.
- Knowledge of BDD framework or cucumber framework.
- Knowledge of API Testing tools such as SoapUI, Postman.
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
About Gormalone LLP
• Design and develop new automation frameworks if needed.
• Maintain and enhance existing automation framework.
• Automate existing/new test cases across applications.
• Learn, analyse and implement new automation practices/tools within organisation to continuously improve it.
• Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
• Onboard automation suites over CI tool (Teamcity) to achieve continuous testing.
• Daily analysis of all the automation failures and liaise with the team to get the defects raised.
• Develop and maintain automation utilities to support different teams across verticals.
• Execute automated client suites and provide regression coverage report across clients before every sprint release.
Who are we?
We are incubators of high-quality, dedicated software engineering teams for our clients. We work with product organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology solutions. We work with startups to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about coding, learning and growing along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services.
What we are looking for
We're looking to hire software craftspeople. People who are proud of the way they work and the quality they deliver. People who believe in and are evangelists of eXtreme Programming principles. High quality, motivated and passionate people who make great teams. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where the team works as a whole, to deliver quality.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on building test cases for a legacy application that has been built over the last 20 years with no formal testing, and is currently going through a modernization exercise. You’ll perform functional and automated testing, identify test conditions, develop test scenarios and document expected behaviour.
You’ll focus on understanding user behaviour to enable rapid rollouts of new features and fixes.
You are our customer’s representative and will think from their point of view to ensure stability, integrity and predictability of the system in production.
And, most importantly, you’ll be making a pledge that you’ll never stop learning!
Skills you need in order to succeed in this role
Most Important: Integrity of character, diligence and the commitment to do your best
Must Have: Experience with test automation tools, excellent communication
- Self-Learner: You must be extremely hands-on and obsessive about delivering quality products
- Sense of Ownership: Do whatever it takes to meet timelines
- Hands on experience on test automation using Geb, Selenium and automated web service testing using tools like JMeter, SOAP UI, Postman
- Experience in automation framework development
- Expertise with Behaviour Driven Development testing using Cucumber/Gherkin
- Excellent writing and communication skills that will help you write effective test cases and communicate with US customers
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and software engineering methodologies
- Expertise in writing SQL queries to validate data
- Good knowledge of Linux commands and in maintaining Linux test servers
- Interest in mastering DevOps technologies like web server ecosystems, CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo
- Experience working in Agile and eXtreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
- Working knowledge of server configuration / deployment infrastructure
- Experience using source control and bug tracking systems
- Building automated test suites for continuous integration and delivery including acceptance, performance, regression and new feature testing of UI/UX components, Web services and various applications and systems.
- Developing and executing a complete test strategy for products and features including verification of functionality, performance, security and scalability.
- Ensuring the quality of the product and providing evidence of release readiness.
- Analyzing and decomposing a software system and design a complete system test strategy.
- Continuously streamlining and improving the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective, agile, and coordinated.
- Analyzing testing results to enhance test plans and scenarios. (Including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement)
- Ensuring Pro-active investigation / verification of production defects and continuous improvement of regression tests.
What you need to have:
- A minimum of 1 year with advanced Automation Testing.
- Strong testing background and knowledge of building automated systems & testing both front-end UI, backend microservices and preferably knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Deep familiarity and extensive experience with QA tools and frameworks for automation (e.g. Protractor, Mocha, Chai, Istanbul) and for Load and Performance testing (e.g. JMeter).
- Should have a keen eye to details for anticipating corner cases, bugs and continuously improve automation coverage without any expectation of guidance/ supervision.
- Experience in working with Micro Service architecture.
- Experience in working with asynchronous processes.
- Security (penetration testing) experience is a big plus but not a must have.
Keywords: automation, selenium, appium
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager who can take QA quality and
processes to the next level. You will also be responsible to strengthen the
automation testing team. You will get a free hand at trying things and helping us
achieve our goals.
What we expect from you:
● Minimum 8 years of experience in manual + automated testing
● Minimum 3 years of experience in managing the teams
● Very passionate to explore and implement new technologies
● Must have hands on experience with Selenium / Cypress / Appium
● Very strong understanding of API stress testing using various tools
● Very good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Manage testers and engineers across multiple pods
● Enforce processes to for developing detailed, comprehensive, and
well-structured test plans and test cases
● Work closely with DevOps team to setup various tests in our CI/CD
What’s in store for you?
● Weekends are for yourself and family
● Work will be mix of in-premise + remote but we are quite ok with remote
● Health Insurance for yourself + Wife + Kids
● Play an important role in very rapidly growing company
● Flexible working hours
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Evaluating the software applications, product code & systems according to specification.
- Collaborating with developers for creating and executing test cases and perform manual testing
- Recording and documenting results and compare with expected results
- Documenting anomalies and reporting bugs & errors to the development team
- Conducting post-release/post-
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle
You Should Have:
- 3+ years of experience as QA Engineer.
- Experience with Manual and Automation Testing (Cypress, Puppeteer, Nightwatch or Selenium).
- Hands-on experience in testing REST APIs and using API testing tools like Postman etc.
- Should have hands-on experience on different kinds of testing like Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System, Acceptance Testing, Smoke Testing.
- Hands-on experience in designing complex test scenarios and test cases.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good To Have:
- Work experience in a Product company.
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins.
- Working experience with GIT and SQL.
- Experience with Performance testing
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be - always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.
Who we are
DirectShifts is a marketplace for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short term gigs (think Upwork for healthcare). We are disrupting the recruiting space for freelance clinicians in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs and we have offices in NYC and engineering team is working remotely from Bengaluru. We are well funded by premier healthcare investors in the United States and are a proud YC Summer 2019 startup.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for testing the ideas implemented using mocks/PRD or generally tickets for our groundbreaking web app which is used daily by healthcare professionals (and internal users) - you will write use cases and tests for testing the web app (and the mobile apps). You will use your automation skills for automating in selenium/endtest.io.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead the team, as well as influence the trajectory of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 2+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing
- 2+ years overall agile QAE and/or development experience.
- Agile Testing Experience in an agile development environment (e.g. SCRUM/XP/Kanban) with experience writing acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Knowledge of the different phases of a test lifecycle and the testing methodologies
- Ability to troubleshoot and update automation scripts
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Skills Required: Java, selenium, Appium.
We are looking for a strong candidate with recent experience of 3+ years in Java, selenium, Appium.
The candidate should have experience in Web application and mobile application both.
• Minimum 5-8 years Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• 3-5 Years of Experience as a SW/AT developer using C#
• Solid knowledge With C# codding.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Strong Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Experience in Non-functional testing
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles