We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer who has the following expertise -
- Must have hands-on automation experience in Java/Python + Selenium for testing web applications
- Strong Functional Testing fundamentals
- Proficient in bug tracking and test management tool sets (JIRA, GIT etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Karate/Cucumber framework. Exposure to Gherkin test script.
- Strong experience and hands-on in Automation using Java/Python & Selenium
- Must have experience of designing and implementing test frameworks (like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid along with custom reporting) and strategy for choosing automated testing tools and creating testing standards
- Must have experience in automating different layers (Front end, backend, web-services) of application using different automation approach.
- Good to have exposure in SQL for database driven testing
- Strong experience in Test Strategy, test plan, Test design, test execution traceability matrix, test report and ensure usage of tools for optimization
- Team player - highly proactive team player eager to support your colleagues when needed
- You are prepared to take on responsibility for tasks and work independently
- You present excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge or basic experience of Agile development processes (SCRUM) is a great plus
Other non-negotiable requirements are -
- Good academics
- Good communication skills
- Candidates from Pune or ready to commute to Pune for official work purposes will be preferred. Ready and immediately available candidates will be preferred.
About Tech Prescient - We are a technology-based product development engineering company, working with technology customers to build their products. We work with customers to design and develop their product stack and hence, the quality of work we produce is always premium. We are looking for equally motivated people to join our vibrant team and am sure we will make it a win-win situation
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Tech Prescient
Tech Prescient is a premium Software Product Development Services company, deeply passionate about customer success! Quality and Customer Delight is at the core of everything we do.
We have core expertise in the following areas:
- Product Development Engineering: Product Design, Development, Deployment, and Support using Industry best practices. Expertise in the entire process from UX/Design, Architecture, Development, QA, and Deployment with the right design and technology choice across various tiers.
- BI, Analytics, ML, and AI: Data discovery, Ingestion, Orchestration, Quality, and Automation. Managing data at scale at rest or in motion. Data governance and access management. Data Insights and Data Visualization. Machine Learning, Auto ML, NLP for text analysis, model building for classification, regression, and clustering.
- Cloud Computing, Infra and DevOps: Building and deploying Secured and Scalable multi-tenant or hybrid applications and products ‘born in the cloud’. Expertise in hosting infrastructures and AWS in particular with a thorough understanding of AWS Cloud Services and DevOps processes with considerations to Security, access controls, and Authentication protocols.
- Mobile Computing: Building enterprise-grade mobile apps with an emphasis on user experience to deliver value and drive adoption.
What differentiates us is our obsession with the quality of work we produce. Customers work with us because of our technical expertise, transparent and agile processes and unflinching attention to detail in our work. Client success is at the core of what we do.
We partner with our clients at all stages including ideation, design, development, testing, deployment, and support.
Ideal Candidates for this Role should have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in testing.
- The candidate should have strong experience in Rest Assured, API Testing and Java.
- Proficiency in API testing tools like Postman
- Good knowledge in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- The candidate should be able to write a program to retrieve/parse the Json
- Good understanding of REST API types (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE) and its working.
- Good understanding of HTTP, JSON protocol and syntax
- Good knowledge in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
Be able to work as an individual contributor and be an Expert at writing automated scripts and be 100% hands-on
Should have automated 1000s of Test cases at various complexity levels and workflows
- Design, implementation, and delivery of scalable, maintainable, configurable and robust test automation frameworks.
- Ability to analyze and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts to ensure complete test coverage.
- Should have strong knowledge of continuous integration tools like Hudson and Jenkins.
- Strong understanding of testing and automation best practices.
- Proven experience in functional, regression and cross-browser testing.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, approaches and test tools
- Hands-On experience in 2 or more of the following Python / Selenium /TestNG / Mockito / Puppeteer / Bash automation testing.
- Experience/familiarity in test framework development.
- Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (provide estimations, design test plan, and test strategy, writing test scenarios, cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs).
- Experience in testing across the stack
- databases, platform services to end-user interfaces
- Experience using project and dependency management tools such as Maven.
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology.
- Well-versed with SQL.
- Awareness of CI/CD and DevOps.
- Strong communication skills, strong Analytical Capability, and a - Can-do- attitude.
- A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
-Good to have: working knowledge of Puppeteer for Graph QL testing.
- It is Good to have knowledge of performance testing.
looking for immediate joiners or within 15 days joiners(max)
Freshers can also Apply but only condition is willing to relocate to Tirupati
Selenium Testing - 1 to 5 years experience.
➢ Experience in Test Automation Life cycle.
➢ Sound knowledge and expertise in Test Automation tools (Selenium, BDD, Protractor, Postman & so on).
➢ Hands-on in scripting language Python.
➢ Deep hands-on skills with Selenium web-driver / BDD / JS.
➢ Able to debug and give the solution for the given practical problem.
➢ Should have worked in functional testing and should be thorough with the Testing process.
➢ Testing terminologies, artifacts, deliverables on each phase, summary reports, defect life cycle.
➢ Able to debug and get multiple workarounds for a given problem.
Zupee is India’s fastest growing innovator in online gaming with a focus on skill-based games on the mobile platforms. Started by 2 IIT-K alumni in 2018, we are backed by marquee global investors such as WestCap Group, Tomales Bay Capital, Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, Orios Ventures & Smile Group with an aspiration to become the most trusted and responsible entertainment company in the world.
To know more about our recent funding coverage: https://bit.ly/3AHmSL3
Our focus has been on innovating in the board, strategy, and casual games sub-genres. We innovate to ensure our games provide an intersection between skill and entertainment, enabling our users to earn while they play.
- Role:- SDET 2
- A Software Engineer Test (SDET) at Zupee is a master of all. It combines the "building" aspect of software engineering with the "breaking" aspect of software test engineering. You’ll be writing code that automatically verifies the quality of the product.
- Reporting Managers:- SDET Lead
- Location:- Agnostic/Work from anywhere
- Experience in Manual Testing & Automation - UI and Functionality.
- Experience in Database using any ETL tool.
- Good knowledge in writing SQL Queries and understanding of Complex SQL Queries.
- Experience in Functionality, Compatibility, Integration and Regression Testing.
- Experience in preparing Test scenarios and writing Test cases for UI, Functionality, API and Database testing.
- Hands Experience in ,white box testing, Test Case execution, result generation, status reporting and Defect reporting, Regression Testing, JIRA
- Experience in API testing using POSTMAN or any REST API testing tool.
- Good knowledge on any automation tool and Framework
- Technical Documentation - Test case, Test Plan, Matrixes and Reporting.
- Has the ability to think clearly, analyse quantitatively, communicate coherently, organize effectively, prioritize and ideate.
- They have metric-driven, fast paced, attentive to detail, data-driven and
- Has analytical, creative, curious, a problem solver and can influence stakeholders
- Good analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills required
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in Java/Python programming (testing area)
- 1-4.5 Years of experience with acumen for Automation Testing
- Experience in back end testing (ETL, API, Services, Data Center Automation etc)
- Experience in Frontend and/or RPA testing (Selenium, Robot Framework)
- Experience in designing and managing test suites for aforementioned use cases
- Experience in testing Android/iOS apps and performing ui automation for either is a plus
- Prior experience in using tools like Testrail, jira and confluence is a plus
- Good analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills required.
- Work well in a collaborative, team based environment (both work autonomously and as part of a team)
As a QA Engineer for all applications at Radiusagent (both web and mobile), you will conduct comprehensive black box QA testing. You will help engineers and customer service representatives triage difficult bugs, build reproducible test cases and investigate complex issues
Independently utilize innovative test methodologies to develop test plans and test strategies.
You will help design, develop and execute automation scripts. (Appium/Selenium) and extend the automation library and framework.
You will be working on Selenium/Appium.
You will be involved in DB testing ( SQL)
You will work efficiently in a multi-project agile environment
You will be working on performance, security and scalability testing
You will be working on troubleshooting apps using analytics data, crash reports, and user error reports.
Position: QE Automation Engineer / SDET
Job Location: Pune (Work From Home) Till Pandemic.
Salary: As per Company Standard
Experience: 8 plus Years of Software Engineer Testing , 2 plus years of hands-on experience using Selenium and Cucumber.
Skills needed for Automation SDETs are :
Excellent communication skills
Must have knowledge of –
Selenium with standard Maven, TestNG/JUnit
Cucumber / BDD (Karate will also do)
Rest Assured (including Postman)
GitHub / Sourcetree / GitLab
Good to have skills are –
Shell / Groovy script
Any Cloud experience
Skills we can train on as per need –
Skills needed for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are -
Must have –
Java / Python scripting
Shell / Groovy
Jenkins / Bamboo and related devops areas
Good to have skills are –
GCP Intermediate skills
EARLY JOINING CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFFERED. SAY WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS.
Current extensive hands-on experience in Mobile Application Testing on Android platform, analyzing requirements, creating test cases/scenarios based on requirements and mapping them through traceability matrix.
- Strong proficiency in a black box, functional, API, regression, user acceptance, UI, Usability, Cross-Platform testing, and Client & Server Validations
- Experience in API testing
- Knowledge of Rest/Soap and Postman.
- Experience with Defect Management tools like JIRA/Bugzilla and test management tools like Testlink/TestRail.
- Experience with tools (Moenagage, Branch, Firebase)for tracking in-app event data and analytics
- Experience in executing basic SQL queries.
- Knowledge of at least one programming/scripting language(C/C++/Python/Java)
- 2 years of experience in automation testing using Appium and TestNG is a must
- Hands-on experience in Performance Testing (Jmeter)
- Hands-on experience in security testing(Burp Suite, Charles).
As an SDET at Jumio, the candidate is expected to develop and maintain automated functional, integration and load tests for web applications that ensure the quality of developed product features. They are supposed to be champions of quality and participate in developing and enhancing continuous delivery solutions. They are expected to participate
actively in agile development rhythms (scrum, kanban etc), be able to read / write good quality code. The role also requires some level of manual testing depending on project needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience in unit testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, system/end-to-end testing for Web applications / REST services
- Experience in Spring Framework is required
- Minimum 3 years experience with Java or Groovy or Python
- Ideally some experience with Spring Boot, Docker, Selenium, AWS
- Comfortable usage of UNIX-like operating system and basic bash scripting knowledge
- Spring Framework Knowledge
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Think further than the solution appears to require
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English
- Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality and international mindset
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architecture
- Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics
- .Net or AngularJS knowledge
- Mobile Automation Testing, esp. Appium
- Machine Learning / Computer Vision knowledge
- Defines develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans, and other Test assessments.
- Develops automated testing systems using commercial tools, scripts, and data sets in a continuous integration environment.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
- Works collaboratively with development during all stages of projects to provide in-process testing results.
- Engage with scrum in an Agile team environment.
- Own the quality aspect within the scrum team and define and maintain the key quality metrics.
- Critical Competencies / Leadership Anchors
- Creates strong commitment and promotes open dialogue.
- Defines success in terms of the entire team.
- Is action-oriented and has a strong sense of urgency.
- Uses logic and rigorous problem-solving skills to resolve difficult problems and drive effective solutions.
- Relentlessly customer-focused and dedicated to exceeding the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Drives innovation to bring creative ideas to market.
- B.E. with 3+ years of testing experience.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and scrum processes.
- Experience developing automated and manual test plans.
- Experience with test automation tools preferably Selenium & Specflow
- Experience with API testing using Postman or Swagger or others
- Experience with SQL and databases basic knowledge
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages such as C#
- Experience with source-control management such as Git
- Experience with Continuous Integration such as Jenkins.
- Experience with cloud-based technology and specifically the Azure Cloud.
- Ability to collaborate with DevOps to manage releases.