- Design, develop and maintain automation framework, system and functional test suites and contribute to Database platform development.
- Test the product for performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Fix defects identified via testing in Database platform.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioural characteristics of the products you test.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Define and inspire changes to our product with our development engineering team based on feedback from tests and customer issues.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases.Be a champion for our customers.
- Go above and beyond to ensure customers are getting the most out of their investment in the Yugabyte platform.
- Strong programming skills (C++, Java, Python and UI automation tools) and experience in developing automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or CQL.
- Professional experience in Databases and/or Distributed Systems.
- Customer Obsession – you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- You judge our own success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicating everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with BS in CS or equivalent technical degree.
Nice to have
- Experience working in a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment.
- Have expertise with automation and build tools such as Selenium, jMeter, and Jenkins.
- Thrive on working on open source technologies.
Your role at:
1. Understand product objectives, project documents, flow of code and create and execute tests accordingly.
2. Work with developers and in direct contact with our founders to set up, maintain and perform automated testing for micro-services and frontend.
3. Build and maintain tools and methodologies for our test development, coverage and reporting.
4. Including but not limited to documenting, creating and managing bug reports.
5. Maintain and improve our homegrown automated testing framework for running stress tests on video calls to accurately measure call quality.
6. Define/design testing framework from start to finish, integrated as a part of the development process.
7. Contribute to long term vision and strategy for QA and Test Automation with research of
trends and upgrades to remain relevant.
1. An awesome SDET with 2+ years of experience with testing scalable distributed systems, exceedingly comfortable with writing code in JS.
2. Experience with test automation suites and have implemented an automated test using
3. Experience with functional and load testing for RESTful APIs.
4. Comfortable digging/investigating the architecture of systems looking for potential problems and/or experience with bug tracking tools.
5. Problem solver who is not limited/hindered by programming languages. Open to learning new technologies to expand personal impact.
1. Experience with testing real time applications like chatbots, games etc.
2. Experience with WebRTC.
3. Prior experience at a small startup.
Experience in Test Automation Using Selenium
- Understanding Test Requirements and analyzing the Application under Test(AUT).
- Generating Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Element locators and WebDriver API Commands.
- Enhancing Test cases using Java Programming.
- Debugging Test Cases and Fixing Errors.
· Create test plan and test cases
· Verify application for functionality
· Develop Test Automation for products
· Master the functionality of the product
· Work with Product managers to understand the product requirement & acceptance criteria
· Develop deep understanding of the architecture & implementation for the product
· Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and evidence-based decision-making in the organization.
· Execute other Duties as assigned
Must-Have Skills and Abilities:
· 3 to 5 years of experience in Information Technology with expertise in test automation of applications from UI and API layer.
· Hands on experience with one or more querying languages such SQL (preferred) and No SQL databases (MongoDB).
· Hands on experience in automating backend REST services including writing custom functions using tools such as Cypress, Postman, REST Assured, Ready API etc.
· Experience of working in distributed agile teams using agile frameworks such as SCRUM ,
· Hands on experience of working with continues integration tools such Jenkins, Circle CI.
· Able to independently create and maintain automation test jobs using tools such as Jenkins.
· Hands on experience working with source code management tools such as GitLab, GitHub, AWS Code Commit etc.
· Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and evolving technologies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
● Thorough Understanding of - Test life cycle & Defect life cycle
● Ability to understand requirements thoroughly, design, develop, execute tests and ensure
● Strong command in any one of the programming languages
● Experience with any Open Source testing tools like Selenium , RestAssured, Appium.
● Ability to understand the test automation framework concepts, Contribute to the
development of automation frameworks and authoring automated tests
● Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
● Understanding of GIT or equivalent
● Bachelors and/or master’s in computer science or equivalent
● Excellent computer fundamentals, analytical and problem-solving skills
● Exceptional testing skills. Provide good attention to details
● Strong communication and collaboration skills
Candidate should have Max 4+ yrs experience in Python automation testing
With Robot framework and selenium
Less exp couldnt consider.
API Automation REST web services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate clear abilities to work in a team.
- Need to be excellent team player.
We are looking for Test Engineer: 4+years (2+ years of Test Automation)
Role: Automation Testing
No. of Positions: 2
Work Type: Permanent
Location: Remote (within India)
NOTE: WE'RE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS ONLY!
Responsibilities of a test automation developer include:
Designing and writing test automation scripts
Using test automation frameworks
Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test.
Applicants must have experience with software testing tools Selenium with Eclipse IDE.
Programming languages: Java
We are Financial services, so Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills will be an advantage.
Experience in Selenium; Java
Atleast 1+ year of experience in sitecore testing
Good communication skills
CloudQA is a bootstrapped SaaS startup based out of Hyderabad. Our web application testing tools have unique technology to perform rapid test case discovery, codeless testing, and cloud execution which makes enterprise web application end to end testing easy to use and adapt.
We're looking for a Test Automation Engineer with good communication skills and 2+ years of QA experience in Selenium IDE and Webdriver. He / She should be agile to learn new things and be a good team player.
- Overall 2+ years of experience in software testing and test automation using selenium Webdriver and Selenium IDE
- Experience in QA methodology
- Expertise in testing and debugging skills
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- Excellent Communication and email writing skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Ensure deliverables are on time and of high quality
- Understanding of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, TravisCI
- Using JIRA tool and creating the tickets
- If required should be ready to work in US time zone to meet the client needs
- Automate test cases for different applications using CloudQA tool
- Help the team to analyze incoming requests through recreate customers environment/issues
- Assure and test provided fixes and patches
- Automate routine
- Process non-standard requests if needed
- Own client[US/UK] interaction, manage client and requests
- Maintain test suite for CI/CD Pipelines
Selenium Webdriver with java
Rest Assured Library
API Testing - using postman & Rest Assured Library
Hands on experience REST service.
Experience Level:- 2.5 to 4.5 years