Razorpay is a rapidly growing platform company powering small and medium scale businesses. We are a finTech startup that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. The company has rapidly expanded into greenfield areas like neo banking and B2B lending. Our employees are able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech space. Transaction volumes have been growing at a rapid pace - 5X year-over-year growth over the past few years.
About Billme (Acquisition of Razorpay):
BillMe is the world's leading digital billing provider. It was founded by Jai Hemrajani, Kuber Pritmani, and Rupam Jain in 2018. BillMe has now evolved into a "CRM powered by Digital Billing."BillMe helps over 4000+ businesses like McDonald's, Tata, BurgerKing, and Decathlon send digital bills, collect data, and increase sales and engagement.
BillMe was acquired by Razorpay in 2023. The collaboration between Razorpay and BillMe aims to help retail brands digitalize and seamlessly access omnichannel payment solutions."
You will be responsible for:
•Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and define technical requirements for new features and applications.
•Optimize the performance and scalability of our backend infrastructure.
•Ensure the security and reliability of our backend systems.
•Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members.
•Investigate and resolve technical issues and bugs in a timely manner.
•Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continually improve our technology stack.
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
•Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
•2+ years of professional experience in backend development.
•Proficiency in MongoDB.
•Experience with AWS Cloud services, including Lambda, EC2, S3, and RDS.
•Understanding of RESTful API design and development.
•Familiarity with version control systems, such as Git.
•Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
•Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Qualities that will make you successful in this role:
• You can extrapolate requirements from customers and product management and distinguish between what they need vs. what they want?
• You are always on the lookout for adding configurability and extensibility to your design.
• You cannot agree with not having the ability to automatically test software.
• Usability of the solution keeps you awake at night.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Basic Requirement :
full-stack developer with node.js ReactJS & React Native development experience
As a full-stack developer on the engineering team, you will be working on,
•Writing web services REST and GraphQL using node.js frameworks such as express and node SDKs
•Develop low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications using node.js framework
•Develop using microservices architecture style and asynchronous using loopback
•Implementation of security such as web service authentication and data storage (such as database, key-value stores, and object storage) in the application
•No other fuss only code
Required Technical Expertise
•Strong proficiency in node.js, React, web service, and AWS Lambda.
•Experience in PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Amazon SQS, Kafka, Amazon SNS, Dynamodb, and Firebase
•Experience in using node.js frameworks (such as express, StrongLoop)
•Experience in asynchronous programming and use of libraries in node.js
•User authentication and authorization in a microservices architecture
•Integration of multiple data sources and databases into the application
•Understanding of microservices and scalable architecture
•Experience in creating database schemas (SQL & NoSQL) for the applications
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 3 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
In summary, we're looking for a software developer who will be responsible for the development of our user-facing application and associated web services using MERN stack.
Working closely with primary stakeholders to gather requirements and plan technical solutions.
Development and testing of front-end and back-end components, and writing maintainable codebase.
DevOps ie, enabling automation of sharing and building code.
Documenting and enabling organizational structure and various channels of communication.
Communicating thorough requirements and issues with the software system.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
Strong programming fundamentals and demonstrable experience through work or projects in any programming language
An interest in working in a startup environment
At least one year of work experience in the industry or on a project with multiple members
A good understanding of web development fundamentals including JSON, REST, HTTP, client/ server, web servers, proxies, reverse proxies, etc
Strong and professional communication skills
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data
between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side
logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and
responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the
front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic
understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
● Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
● Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc
depending on your technology stack).
● Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and
● Good understanding of server-side templating languages. (such as Jade, EJS, etc
depending on your technology stack)
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs.
desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
Good to have:
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
● Typescript and Mongo DB knowledge.
● Knowledge of REST & GRPC.
● Understanding of containerization (Docker).
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
● Writing API Documentation.
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant
● Implementation of security and data protection.
● Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side
● Ruby on Rails
● Database knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres)
● Web technology and security, REST framework
● Unit testing frameworks (Rspec)
● Version Control (Eg., Git)
Good To Have Skills
● ReactJS and other UI technology
● Cucumber Selenium
● Shell Scripting
● Java / Python
● Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code
● Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
● Prepare and produce releases of software components
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
● 2 to 3 years of work experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
● Proven hands-on Software Development experience
● Proven working experience in
Ruby on Rails / Java
● Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using
● Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
● Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
● Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web
● Experience with test-driven developmen
Exposure to Angular would be an added advantage
Should be willing to work in challenging environment for a start up company
Experience with Node.js (Loopback / Express)
Understanding design principles behind a scalable application
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
Write, debug, and deploy code to production
Strong experience with object-oriented programing
Strong fundamentals in Data Structures and Algorithms.
Responsible for analysis of current tasks, analyze, design and develop the code
We are sensitive for timely delivery of different sprint development milestones.
Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.