- Proficiency in warehousing concepts and fundamentals and architecture techniques including MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, and EDW.
- Extracting company data and transferring it into the new warehousing environment.
- Testing the new storage system once all the data has been transferred.
- Document all technical and system specifications documents for all ETL processes and perform unit tests on all processes and prepare required programs and scripts
- Understanding of standard business functions like Sales, Finance, Inventory, Production reporting etc.
- Understanding of Enterprise applications like Salesforce, Microsoft Navision.
- Hands-on experience on Azure Data Bricks, Data Pipelines, Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Database,
- Must have part of a 2-3 projects for their entire project lifecycle.
- Should be involved in direct customer interaction.
- Performed activities of data validation, support, issue resolution, bug fixing.
- Must have worked on standard business functions like Sales & Inventory.
- Ability to integrate analytics tools like Power BI
- Knowledge of Power BI DAX functions, Power query to prepare effective business metrics and KPIs for indicating performance of a business.
- Develop and implement reports using effective “Data Modelling” Techniques
- Proficient in Power BI report development and dashboards and publishing to the consumers for decision making
- Design and develop optimized reporting applications (Power BI/SSRS) on SQL, Azure SQL.
- Sound knowledge of various visuals like Heat Maps, Geocoding, Symbol Maps, Pie Charts, Bar Charts, Tree Maps, Gantts, Circle Views, Line Charts, Area Charts, Scatter Plots, Bullet Graphs and Histograms
- Design and develop SQL procedures / ETL jobs, data processing in Microsoft Azure SQL, SQL Server with optimized processing time.
- Communicate design, requirements, feature set, functionality, usability and limitations of subsystem to team and/or development lead or manager.
- Participate in Business Requirements and Functional Requirements meetings, identify gaps in requirements and drive discussion around appropriate solutions.
- Design and code high quality database solutions within a fast paced sprint release cycle.
- Proficiency in creating visualizations / reports / dashboards based on business requirements.
- Manage errors gracefully. Document code and work completed.
- Conduct thorough unit testing of code and document the unit test cases.
- Conduct appropriate performance testing to ensure all solutions will meet SLAs and performance criteria.
- Provide support as needed throughout Test and User Acceptance Testing phases.
- Create Technical Design Specification documentation that clearly articulates the design and code being implemented.
- Provide client communication as appropriate to project.
- Be able to translate technical specifications into finished programs and systems and also have a thorough understanding of developing solutions to handle
- large volume data sets that are typical with BI solutions.
- Assist in architectural design reviews and ensure technology stack selection is relevant
- Ensure development and testing follow industry standards
- 6-8 years of experience with any Business analytics visualization tool with at least 2 years of relevant experience in PBI development
- Demonstrated SQL expertise, coding functions, packages, stored procedures, scripts, and queries in SQL Server.
- Good technical knowledge in SQL Server BI Suite (ETL, Reporting, Analytics, Dashboards) using SSIS(good to have), SSAS(good to have), SSRS(good to have) and Power BI (must have)
- Expertise in Query Optimization and create new SQL procedures based on business requirements. This is a must have skill set
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring as well as optimizing the data base objects
- Experience in working with Structured, semi-structured and un-structured data.
- Demonstrated experience in working on Power BI
- Understands how to create optimized db schema
- Strong data warehouse design and physical data modeling skills
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and work on multiple tasks in parallel.
- Excellent coding and debugging skills
- Should have exposure of working PBI Premium Workspace and Gateways
- Ability to work in a self-directed way either individually or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and ability to work under continual deadline constraints are necessary.
What is the role?
You will be responsible for building and maintaining highly scalable data infrastructure for our cloud-hosted SAAS product. You will work closely with the Product Managers and Technical team to define and implement data pipelines for customer-facing and internal reports.
- Understanding of the business process and requirements thoroughly and convert them to the reports.
- Should be able to suggest the right way to the users of the reports.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- Good experience in working on the performance side of the reports.
- Expert level knowlege of querying in any RDBMS and preferrably in Redshift or Postgress
- Expert level knowledge of Datawarehousing concepts
- Advanced level scripting to create calculated fields, sets, parameters, etc
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, information systems, or related field.
- 5-7 years of exclusive experience Tableau and Dataware house.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the CTO and product team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
Good knowledge of Informatica ETL, Oracle Analytics Server
Analytical ability to design warehouse as per user requirements mainly in Finance and HR domain
Good skills to analyze existing ETL, dashboard to understand the logic and do enhancements as per
Good communication skills and written communication
Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering/Computer Science /Information Technology
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a role that combines technical expertise with customer management skills and requires
close interaction with the customer in understanding requirements/use cases, scheduling,
and proposing solutions. Professional Services Engineer is responsible for system
implementation by developing, building pipelines (integrations) and providing product
demos to our customers. This person needs an ability to share and communicate ideas clearly,
both orally and in writing, to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in
clear concise language that is the parlance of each group.
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
1. 5+ Years’ Experience with other integration technologies like SnapLogic, Informatica,
MuleSoft, etc. and in-depth understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
2. 5+ years of experience with SQL
3. Hands on experience with REST architectures
4. Knowledge of SOAP/XML/JMS/JSON, basic level understanding of REST principles, and
REST and SOAP APIs.
5. Deep understanding of HTTP protocols
6. Excellent customer facing skills
7. Must be a self-starter and extremely organized with your space and time.
8. Ability to juggle working independently and as part of a team.
9. Accurate and fast decision-making processes
10. Be able to quickly debug complex Snap issues and figure out the root cause of
11. Cycle between projects in weeks rather than years – continually learning about new
technology and products
IDfy is looking for Software Support Lead with 7 or more years of planning, implementation and
Must have strong presentation, interpersonal written and oral communication skills. Must have
demonstrated the ability to provide consistent, high-quality responsiveness and overall service to
clients. Need to be able to build successful relationships with clients (in-house users).
Also have work experience in SQL, Linux, and scripting languages (Bash/Python).
Your job description
Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact
with colleagues at all levels Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook.
1. Leading and mentoring the Technical Support Team, performing scheduled staff reviews,
communicating and adhering to new procedures, policies and goals.
2. Hands-On Experience with handling complex technical support issues. Adhering to SLAs.
3. Monitoring queues and assisting with daily goals and conducting quality control to reduce errors to
4. Establishing, recommending and implementing policies to ensure the quality, timely and efficient
design of customer-oriented services.
5. Working effectively with other teams and implementing strategies to increase profitability,
productivity and overall client experience.
6. Auditing customer accounts to ensure accuracy of information.
7. Handling escalated issues from customers.
Our client focuses on providing solutions in terms of data, analytics, decisioning and automation. They focus on providing solutions to the lending lifecycle of financial institutions and their products are designed to focus on systemic fraud prevention, risk management, compliance etc.
Our client is a one stop solution provider, catering to the authentication, verification and diligence needs of various industries including but not limited to, banking, insurance, payments etc.
Headquartered in Mumbai, our client was founded in 2015 by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, two of whom are chartered accountants and one is a graduate from IIT, Kharagpur. They have been funded by tier 1 investors and have raised $1.1M in funding.
What you will do:
- Developing a deep understanding of our vast data sources on the web and knowing exactly how, when, and which data to scrap, parse and store
- Working closely with Database Administrators to store data in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Developing frameworks for automating and maintaining constant flow of data from multiple sources
- Working independently with little supervision to research and test innovative solutions skills
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Computer science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology
- 1 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with multi-processing, multi-threading, and AWS/Azure
- Strong knowledge of scraping frameworks such as Python (Request, Beautiful Soup), Web Harvest and others
- In depth knowledge of algorithms and data structures & previous experience with web crawling is a must
Below is the JD for OTM
- Total 5 plus years of OTM experience;
- At least 2 Full life cycle implementations
- Advanced SQL knowledge required in addition to XML/ XSL.
- Strong functional system configuration skills are required with core OTM functionality in the modules including Order Management,shipment planning and execution, freight settlement and Business process automation
Informatica PowerCenter (9x ,10.2) : Minimum 2+ years experience
SQL / PLSQL: Understanding of SQL procedure. Able to convert procedures into Informatica mapping.
Good to have- Advantage if you have knowledge of Windows Batch Script.
SourceLogix - is a California based software development company. Founded in 2007, we have successfully built our client base with our values: Talent. Team. Trust.
SourceLogix experts help Fortune 500 clients in the areas of SaaS, eCommerce, VoIP, CRM, Transaction systems & Predictive Analytics.
Our CRM solutions division is the best-in-class salesforce consulting team that helps customers with their CRM challenges such as integrating CRM to other platforms. Homegrown tools or cloud-based apps: ERP, Billing systems, telephony & chat apps, productivity and collaboration apps. We also help our customers with data cleansing, governance, and meaningful metrics and dashboarding.
We are looking for a Certified Salesforce developer with 5 years of experience. Your primary focus will be to develop all salesforce interface components and implement them following well-known APEX.
You will work with our team and end clients to ensure that the customer requirements are understood and implemented as expected. You will coordinate with the rest of the CRM team and demonstrate: collaborative, problem solving, sophisticated design and build a solution per client’s requirements.
- Salesforce certifications (Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or II). - Must have
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other related disciplines.
- Passion for creating and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrated experience working with relational databases, and ETL tools.
- Familiarity with the Lightning component framework.
- Independently develop new user-facing features from designs and wireframes.
- Proficient in Version Control Software such as GIT, Bitbucket.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a dynamic fast-changing environment.
3. Good to have:
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Knowledge of the AWS platform and scalable application architecture.
- Experience with CI/CD - Build & Release process. Agile/ Scrum based development..
4. Job Duties:
- Collaborate with different departments and resources to translate business needs to requirements.
- Create user documentation for all the code built.
- Configuration and customization of the client’s salesforce.com platform.
- Translate design and wireframe into high-quality code.
- Create documentation such as requirements, test cases, and test scripts.
- Diligently work on resolving reported issues and document root-cause analysis.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of devices & browsers.
- Be responsive to change, adapt quickly with a talented team and work efficiently & remotely.
- Competitive salary - based on experience.
- 100% remote work. All you need is a good laptop, headset, and internet connectivity.
- Ability to make a direct impact & build an award-winning Salesforce platform.
- Awesome culture! We are a friendly & collaborative team with a learning and growth mindset.