At CureSkin, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience we are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. They will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d love to speak with you.
Objectives of this Role
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Skills and Qualifications
- Google Compute Engine and Google Kubernetes.
- Experience in using Docker, docker-compose, and docker stack.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of terminal commands.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Min 1 year Experience in GCP.
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.Job Description:
- Integrate gates into CI/CD pipeline and push all flaws/issues to developers IDE (as far left as possible) - ideally in code repo but required by the time code is in the artifact repository.
- Demonstrable experience in Containerization-Docker and orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience withsetting up self-managed Kubernetes clusters without using any managed cloud offerings like EKS
- Experience working withAWS - Managing AWS services - EC2, S3, Cloudfront, VPC, SNS, Lambda, AWS Autoscaling, AWS IAM, RDS, EBS, Kinesis, SQS, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, Redshift, Cloudwatch, Amazon Inspector.
- Familiarity withLinux and UNIX systems (e.g. CentOS, RedHat) and command line system administration such as Bash, VIM, SSH.
- Hands on experience in configuration management of server farms (using tools such asPuppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.,).
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL methodologies, ITIL v3 or v4 certification
- Kubernetes CKA or CKAD certification nice to have
Excellent communication skills
Open to work on EST time zone
- Collaborate with Dev, QA and Data Science teams on environment maintenance, monitoring (ELK, Prometheus or equivalent), deployments and diagnostics
- Administer a hybrid datacenter, including AWS and EC2 cloud assets
- Administer, automate and troubleshoot container based solutions deployed on AWS ECS
- Be able to troubleshoot problems and provide feedback to engineering on issues
- Automate deployment (Ansible, Python), build (Git, Maven. Make, or equivalent) and integration (Jenkins, Nexus) processes
- Learn and administer technologies such as ELK, Hadoop etc.
- A self-starter and enthusiasm to learn and pick up new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
Need to have
- Hands-on Experience in Cloud based DevOps
- Experience working in AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFront, ECR, ECS etc)
- Experience with any programming language.
- Experience using Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Experience in Python.
- Should be very comfortable working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Exposure to Shell Scripting.
- Solid troubleshooting skills
VMware Horizon / View, VMware vSphere, NSX • Azure Cloud VDI/AVD – Azure Virtual Desktop • VMware Virtualization • Hyper converged Infrastructure, VSAN, Storage devices SAN/NAS etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing, implementing, testing and deployment of the virtual desktop infrastructure
- Facilitating the transition of the VDI solution to Operations, providing operational and end user support when required.
- Acting as the single point of contact for all technical engagements on the VDI infrastructure.
- Creation of documented standard processes and procedures for all aspects of VDI infrastructure, administration and management.
- Working with the vendor in assessing the VDI infrastructure architecture from a deployment, performance, security and compliance perspective.
Knowledge around security best practices and understanding of vulnerability assessments.
- Providing mentoring and guidance to other VDI Administrators.
Document designs, development plans, operations procedures for the VDI solution.
• Automation is a part of your daily functions, so thorough familiarity with Unix Bourne shell scripting and Python is a critical survival skill.
• Integration and maintenance of automated tools
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Working experience in source control tools such as GIT/Github/Gitlab/TFS
• Have experience with modern virtualization technologies (Docker, KVM, AWS, OpenStack, or any orchestration platforms)
• Automation of deployment, customization, upgrades, and monitoring through modern DevOps tools (Ansible, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc) • Advanced Linux admin experience
• Using Jenkins or similar tools
• Deep understanding of Container orchestration(Preferably Kubernetes )
• Strong knowledge of Object Storage(Preferably Cept on Rook)
• Experience in installing, managing & tuning microservices environments using Kubernetes & Docker both on-premise and on the cloud.
• Experience in deploying and managing spring boot applications.
• Experience in deploying and managing Python applications using Django, FastAPI, Flask.
• Experience in deploying machine learning pipelines/data pipelines using Airflow/Kubeflow /Mlflow.
• Experience in web server and reverse Proxy like Nginx, Apache Server, HAproxy
• Experience in monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana.
• Experience in provisioning & maintaining SQL/NoSQL databases.
• Configuration software: Ansible
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Good experience on Networking Technologies like a Load balancer, ACL, Firewall, VIP, DNS
• Programmatic experience with AWS, DO, or GCP storage & machine images
• Experience on various Linux distributions
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps Server
• Docker management and troubleshooting
• Familiarity with micro-services and RESTful systems
• AWS / GCP / Azure certification
• Interact with the Engineering for supporting/maintaining/designing backend infrastructure for product support
• Create fully automated global cloud infrastructure that spans multiple regions.
• Great learning attitude to the newest technology and a Team player
- Experience working in advanced iterative methodologies such as Agile and Safe.
- Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Comfortable working in complex and demanding environments with high degree of change.
- Ability to view system perspective and to perform thorough investigations.
- Experience in frequent delivery to production.
- Microservice-based architecture (Jenkins, Docker, CI/CD, ELK)
- Experience with modern software components (Mongo, Elasticsearch, Kafka).
- Expertise in software development methodologies.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SSH, SAML, etc.
- Possession of a deep knowledge of development workflows with Git.
- Experience with MySQL or another relational database Environment.
- Automation testing (component, integration and end2end)
Linux – Ubuntu Administration, Git, Gerrit, Jenkins Administration, Cloud services (Preferred AWS) Apache, Ansible, Python, Postgresql, Rabbit MQ, CloudWatch AWS, CFT in AWS
Additional Skills Required:
- Should have experience working with Jenkins, Git, Gerrit
- Should have Good understanding of AWS Security and execution.
- Should have Good python skills
- Should have experience of working with GIT, Gerrit, Jira, Confluence,
- Exposure to messaging systems Rabbit MQ
- Exposure to Kibana, Provisioning, capacity planning and performance analysis at various levels
- Exposure to Android skills.
- Should have experience in working with cloud-native architecture.
- Experience with log stash and elastic search
- Expert in Full Stack design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs
- May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
- Stays abreast of cutting edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business
- Experience on Modelling and Provisioning cloud infrastructure using AWS CloudFormation
- Perform a Technical Lead role for DevOPs development and support teams.
- Need to communicate & coordinate with both offshore and onsite teams
- Should translate business requirements into project plans and workable item/activities
- Have a thorough understanding of software development lifecycle and the ability to implement software following the structured approach.
- Need to perform in-depth technical reviews of project deliverables and ensure it should be defect free (minimize post release defects).
- Understand the current applications and technical architecture and improvise them as needed.
- Stay abreast of new technologies, methods to optimize development process and latest SDKs, testing tools etc
We are front runners of the technological revolution with an inexhaustible passion for technology! DevOn is the technical organization that originated from Prowareness. We are the company at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide. DevOn helps market leaders to take the next step in software delivery. We consist of a dynamic team, in which personal growth is central!
You have 6+ years of experience in AWS infra Automation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced operations environment and to develop your career in Cloud technologies, particularly Amazon Web Services.
You are building and monitoring CI/CD pipeline in AWS cloud. This is a highly scalable backend application building on Java platform. We need a resource who can troubleshoot, diagnose and rectify system service issues.
You’re cloud native with Terraform as an orchestration. You would use Terraform as a key Orchestration in Infrastructure as Code.
You're comfortable driving. You prefer to own your work streams and enjoy working in autonomy to progress towards your goals.
You provide an incredible support to the team. You sweat the small stuff but keep the big picture in mind. You know that a pair programming can give better result
An ideal candidate is/are:
This is a key role within our DevOps team and will involve working as part of a collaborative agile team in a shared services DevOps organization to support and deliver innovative technology solutions that directly align with the delivery of business value and enhanced customer experience. The primary objective is to provide support to Amazon Web Services hosted environment, ensure continuous availability, working closely with development teams to ensure best value for money, and effective estate management.
- Setup CI/CD Pipeline from scratch along with integration of appropriate quality gates.
- Expertise level knowledge in AWS cloud. Provision and configure infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Build and configure Kubernetes-based infrastructure, networking policies, LBs, and cluster security. Define autoscaling and cost strategies.
- Automate the build of containerized systems with CI/CD tooling, Helm charts, and more
- Manage deployments and rollbacks of applications
- Implement monitoring and metrics with Cloud watch, Newrelic
- Troubleshoot and optimize containerized workload deployments for clients
- Automate operational tasks, and assist in the transition to service ownership models.
Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or related.
A Strong Devops experience of at least 4+ years
Strong Experience in Unix/Linux/Python scripting
Strong networking knowledge,vSphere networking stack knowledge desired.
Experience on Docker and Kubernetes
Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
Exposure to Continuous Development Tools such as Jenkins or Spinnaker
Exposure to configuration management systems such as Ansible
Knowledge of resource monitoring systems
Ability to scope and estimate
Strong verbal and communication skills
Advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
Exposure to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) like - Chainstack/IBM blockchain platform/Oracle Blockchain Cloud/Rubix/VMWare etc.
Capable of provisioning and maintaining local enterprise blockchain platforms for Development and QA (Hyperledger fabric/Baas/Corda/ETH).
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for the cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?
So what are we looking for?
- Experience in On-premises to AWS cloud Migration.
- Linux and Windows servers knowledge .
- Application knowledge like Java, .net, Python, Ruby.
- On-premises to Cloud migration assessment experience as a must .
- Able to provide a detailed migration analysis report and present it to the customer.
- Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication skills.
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and being able to work under stress.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Managing initiatives for migration and modernization in AWS cloud environment
- Leads and builds Modernization architecture solution from (on-prem or VMWare) into modern platform (Cloud AWS) through modular design by understanding application components
- Leads and SME in Modernization methodology and can lead the Design thinking workshop, method tailoring as Client environment and Client industry
- The 6 most common application migration strategies below required
- Re-host (Referred to as a “lift and shift.”)
- Re-platform (Referred to as “lift, tinker, and shift.”)
- Re-factor / Re-architect
- Retain ( Referred to as re-visit.)
- Application migration analysis experience like application compatibility on the cloud, Network, security support on cloud.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12.
- And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just a degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too :)
- Architects with 10+ total and 6+ years of experience on Modernization applications and led Architecture initiatives on AWS Modernization.
- Managed and implemented at least 5 engagement modernizing client applications to AWS Cloud and on WebSphere and Java/J2EE or .NET.
- Experience on using DevOps tools during Modernization.
- Complete in-depth experience and knowledge of AWS as a product and its components.
- AWS certification would be preferred.
- Experience in Agile fundamentals and methodology.
Role : DevOps Engineer
Experience : 1 to 2 years and 2 to 5 Years as DevOps Engineer (2 Positions)
Location : Bangalore. 5 Days Working.
Education Qualification : Tech/B.E for Tier-1/Tier-2/Tier-3 Colleges or equivalent institutes
Skills :- DevOps Engineering, Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills, Docker, rkt or similar container engine, Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions
As DevOps Engineer, you'll be part of the team building the stage for our Software Engineers to work on, helping to enhance our product performance and reliability.
- Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backed cluster, ML projects in the organization.
- Helping teams become more autonomous and allowing the Operation team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimizing processes.
- Delivering system management tooling to the engineering teams.
- Working on your own applications which will be used internally.
- Contributing to open source projects that we are using (or that we may start).
- Be an advocate for engineering best practices in and out of the company.
- Organizing tech talks and participating in meetups and representing Box8 at industry events.
- Sharing pager duty for the rare instances of something serious happening. ∙ Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- 1+ Years Of Industry Experience Scale existing back end systems to handle ever increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
- Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills.
- Experience managing complex systems at scale.
- Experience with Docker, rkt or similar container engine.
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions.
- Experience with tools such as Ansible or Chef Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting.
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch).
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience in working on linux based servers.
- Managing large scale production grade infrastructure on AWS Cloud.
- Good Knowledge on scripting languages like ruby, python or bash.
- Experience in creating in deployment pipeline from scratch.
- Expertise in any of the CI tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of docker containers and its usage.
- Using Infra/App Monitoring tools like, CloudWatch/Newrelic/Sensu.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails based applications and its deployment methodologies.
- Experience working on Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes/ECS/Mesos.
- Extra Points For Experience With Front-end development NewRelic GCP Kafka, Elasticsearch.