As the DevOps & Security Engineer, you will be responsible deploying, configuring, and managing a Cloud based and Hybrid product/platform
and providing operations support.
Contribute to product development, APIs, database coding and back-end services (.NET, Java, Python, Angular, React)
Provide operations support (setup, configuration, management, troubleshooting) of IT platforms
Deploy, configure and manage a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud platform
Provide Level 1 (OS, patching) and Level 2 (app server instance troubleshooting)
DevOps-like programming: writing scripts, building operations/server instance/app/DB monitoring tools
Set up / manage continuous build and dev project management environment: Jenkins, Git, Jira
Designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure secure product development
Disaster recovery, network forensics analysis, and pen-testing current solutions
Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
Awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices
Installation and use of firewalls, data encryption and other security products and procedures
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and
5+ years of professional experience
Experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, or GCP environments
Experience with web hosting on Apache and IIS
Experience building and configuring servers (Win 2012, Linux RHEL and/or Ubuntu)
Continuous Build / Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins
Solid foundation within Windows and Linux file systems, configuration and setup, Bash shell, scripting
Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done" are essential
Technical Certifications like CISSP, MCSE, CCSP, CCNP, CCSP, GIAC, CEH
Excellent understanding of networking principles including TCP/IP, WANs, LANs, and commonly used protocols/standards such as
DHCP, DNS, (E)SMTP, HTTP(S), IPSec, TLS/SSL, PKI, Telnet, SNMP, POP, LDAP, SSH
Programming and scripting experience: Python, Java, .NET/C#, PowerShell, Salt/Puppet/Chef scripting
As a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant, you will be responsible to define the cloud platforms to a detailed level and the cloud designs and environments. You will design and develop the infrastructure technical architecture for different customers and also work with Microsoft closely.
- Plan, architect, configure and deploy large scale cloud infrastructure in Azure for different services.
- Works as part of engineering teams and on pre-sales, project and account-based assignments to design technical solutions as per project requirements
- Produce end-to-end solution designs, putting together technologies from multiple IT systems and departments across either the application or infrastructure domains
- Must have detailed knowledge and experience of one or more application or infrastructure domains and have the ability to clearly document and communicate the domain architecture
- Ensures technical quality and assurance by participating in Architecture Governance and Technical Design peer review processes, working closely with customer and internal stakeholders as appropriate
- Oversees coordination of the Solution Manager/Solution Architect, and teams up with other Functional or Technical Architects.
- Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft AWS Infrastructure as a Service platform, including planning, configuration, optimization and deployment.
- Strong programming experience in Python, Shell Script & Linux Programming
- Experience in AKS, Docker DevOps pipeline( Mandatory)
- Experience in Managing the AWS Directory service, Domain, Certificates, Compute, Networking & Storage Services
- Strong experience in managing the MongoDB, Dynamo DB cluster etc
- Experience managing cloud/data center operations, including governance, monitoring, alerting and notifications.
- Monitoring and Logging experience in Prometheus/Grafana, ELK Stack.
- Experience in design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines for nodejs, angular, android based projects etc.
Good to have:
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Should be a very fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in large-scale distributed systems in a plus
- Should be able to independently design and build components for the automation platform
- Should assist in maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issue
Job Title: Data Architect - Azure DevOps
Job Location: Mumbai (Andheri East)
About the company:
MIRACLE HUB CLIENT, is a predictive analytics and artificial intelligence company headquartered in Boston, US with offices across the globe. We build prediction models and algorithms to solve high priority business problems. Working across multiple industries, we have designed and developed breakthrough analytic products and decision-making tools by leveraging predictive analytics, AI, machine learning, and deep domain expertise.
- Design Enterprise Data Models
- Azure Data Specialist
- Security and Risk
- GDPR and other compliance knowledge
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- IMMEDIATE JOINING (A notice period of 1 month is also acceptable)
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Charismatic, competitive and enthusiastic personality with negotiation skills
Compensation: NO BAR .
Location: Amravati, Maharashtra 444605 , INDIA
We are looking for a Kubernetes Cloud Engineer with experience in deployment and administration of Hyperledger Fabric blockchain applications. While you will work on Truscholar blockchain based platform (both Hyperledger Fabric and INDY versions), if you combine rich Kubernetes experience with strong DevOps skills, we will still be keen on talking to you.
● Deploy Hyperledger Fabric (BEVEL SETUP) applications on Kubernetes
● Monitoring Kubernetes system
● Implement and improve monitoring and alerting
● Build and maintain highly available blockchain systems on Kubernetes
● Implement an auto-scaling system for our Kubernetes nodes
● Detail Design & Develop SSI & ZKP Solution
● - Act as a liaison between the Infra, Security, business & QA Teams for end to end integration and DevOps - Pipeline adoption.
● Experience with AWS EKS Kubernetes Service, Container Instances, Container Registry and microservices (or similar experience on AZURE)
● Hands on with automation tools like Terraform, Ansible
● Ability to deploy Hyperledger Fabric in Kubernetes environment is highly desirable
● Hyperledger Fabric/INDY (or other blockchain) development, architecture, integration, application experience
● Distributed consensus systems such as Raft
● Continuous Integration and automation skills including GitLab Actions ● Microservices architectures, Cloud-Native architectures, Event-driven architectures, APIs, Domain Driven Design
● Being a Certified Hyperledger Fabric Administrator would be an added advantage
● Understanding of Blockchain NEtworks
● Docker Products
● Amazon Web Services (AWS)
● Go (Programming Language)
● Hyperledger Fabric/INDY
● Smart Contracts
Who We are:
Truscholar is a state-of- art Digital Credential Issuance and Verification Platform running as blockchain Infrastructure as an Instance of Hyperledger Indy Framework. Our Solution helps all universities, Institutes, Edtech, E-learning Platforms, Professional Training Academics, Corporate Employee Training and Certifications and Event Management Organisations managing exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Sporting Events, seminars and webinars to their learners, employees or participants. The digital certificates, Badges, or transcripts generated are immutable, shareable and verifiable thereby building an individual's Knowledge Passport. Our Platform has been architected to function as a single Self Sovereign Identity Wallet for the next decade, keeping personal data privacy guidelines in min.
The Startup venture, which was conceived as an idea while two founders were pursuing a Blockchain Technology Management Course, has received tremendous applause and appreciation from mentors and investors, and has been able to roll out the product within a year and comfortably complete the product market fit stage. Truscholar has entered a growth stage, and is searching for young, creative, and bright individuals to join the team and make Truscholar a preferred global product within the next 36 months.
Our Work Culture:
With our innovation, open communication, agile thought process, and will to achieve, we are a very passionate group of individuals driving the company's growth. As a result of their commitment to the company's development narrative, we believe in offering a work environment with clear metrics to support workers' individual progress and networking within the fraternity.
To become the intel inside the education world by powering all academic credentials across the globe and assisting students in charting their digital academic passports.
Advantage Location Amravati, Maharashtra, INDIA
Amid businesses in India realising the advantages of the work-from-home (WFH) concept in the backdrop of the Coronavirus pandemic, there has been a major shift of the workforce towards tier-2 cities.
Amravati, also called Ambanagri, is a city of immense cultural and religious importance and a beautiful Tier 2 City of Maharastra. It is also called the cultural capital of the Vidarbha region. The cost of living is less, the work-life balance is better, much breathable air, fewer traffic bottlenecks and housing remains affordable, as compared to congested and eccentric metro cities of India. We firmly believe that they (tier-2) are the future talent hubs and job-creation centres. Our conviction has been borne out by the fact that tier-2 cities have made great strides in salary levels due to a lot of investments in building excellent physical and social infrastructure.
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will learn to use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
Infrastructure Developers take a multifaceted approach to helping clients achieve technical excellence by approaching challenges from both a technical and operational perspective. As consummate ‘bringers of knowledge,’ they take extra care to ensure their team and client understand operational requirements and take a shared responsibility for designing and implementing infrastructure that delivers and runs software services. They also help customers adopt DevOps approaches, breaking away from rigid, more traditional ways of working and pivoting to a more customer-focused and agile approach.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will launch projects through hands-on implementation, evaluate and drive improvements to existing infrastructure;
- You will listen to a client’s needs and formulate a technical roadmap and impactful solution that will support their ambitious business goals;
- Help shape and build Thoughtworks’ cloud and infrastructure practice through collaboration with business development, marketing, and capabilities development teams;
- Ensure and build the controls and processes for continuous delivery of applications, considering all stages of the process and its automations;
- Monitor and ensure that technical expectations of deliverables are consistently met on projects;
- Act as a thought leader—at client sites and at Thoughtworks—on DevOps, cloud, and infrastructure engineering;
- Establish trusting and thoughtful partnerships with a client’s CIO, CTO, and relevant teams;
- Adjust and suggest innovative solutions to current constraints and business policies;
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You genuinely enjoy interacting with teammates from across the business and have a knack for communicating technical concepts to nontechnical audiences
- You love creating robust, scalable, flexible and relevant solutions that help transform businesses and industries
- You’re comfortable partnering directly with infrastructure technicians, support and network analysts, security analysts, system administrators and/or IT managers to design technical strategies while simultaneously collaborating with senior IT groups in an advisory capacity
- You can design and architect enterprise and/or web-scale hosting platforms and can seamlessly administer application servers, web servers, and databases
- You have a deep understanding of cloud and virtualization platforms, infrastructure automation, and application hosting technologies
- You understand DevOps philosophy, Agile methods, Infrastructure as Code to your work and lead infrastructure and operations with these approaches
- You have a history working with server virtualisation, IaaS and PaaS cloud, Infrastructure provisioning, and configuration management tools
- You can write scripts using at least one scripting language and are comfortable with building Linux and/or Windows servers systems
- Experience with continuous integration tools with different tech stacks, web or mobile
- You’ve previously worked with monitoring systems for stress and performance testing with Observability Pattern: Distributed Tracing/ OpenTracing, Log Aggregation, Audit Logging, Exception Tracking, Health Check API, Application MetricS, Self-Healing/Multi-Cloud
- Bonus points if you have experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
|Must have||Proficient exp of minimum 4 years into DevOps with at least one devops end to end project implementation.
Strong expertise on DevOps concepts like Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous delivery (CD) and Infrastructure as Code, Cloud deployments.
Minimum exp of 2.5-3 years of Configuration, development and deployment with their underlying technologies including Docker/Kubernetes and Prometheus.
Should have implemented an end to end devops pipeline using Jenkins or any similar framework.
Experience with Microservices architecture.
Sould have sound knowledge in branching and merging strategies.
Experience working with cloud computing technologies like Oracle Cloud *(preferred) /GCP/AWS/OpenStack
Strong experience in AWS/Azure/GCP/open stack , deployment process, dockerization.
Good experience in release management tools like JIRA or similar tools.
|Good to have||Knowledge of Infra automation tools Terraform/CHEF/ANSIBLE (Preferred)
Experience in test automation tools like selenium/cucumber/postman
Good communication skills to present devops solutions to the client and drive the implementation.
Experience in creating and managing custom operational and monitoring scripts.
Good knowledge in source control tools like Subversion, Git,bitbucket, clearcase.
Experience in system architecture design
Hammoq is an exponentially growing Startup in US and UK.
Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring
Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement
Desired Skills & Experiences
Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Understanding of system administration in Linux environments
Strong knowledge of configuration management tools
Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI
Strong communication and documentation skills
An ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
In PM's Words
Bash scripting, Containerd(or docker), Linux Operating system basics, kubernetes, git, Jenkins ( or any pipeline management), GCP ( or idea on any cloud technology)
Linux is major..most of the people are coming from Windows.. we need Linux.. and if windows is also there it will be added advantage
There is utmost certainilty that you will be working with an amazing team...
● Experience with AWS Cloud services.
● Experience with ansible, puppet, chef, or other configuration management tools.
● Experience w/ Linux & Web Services, like apache/Nginx/MySQL (experience w/
NoSQL databases a plus).
● Experience w/ at least two scripting languages (experience w/ Python a plus).
● Experience w/ virtualization / containerization for both development & production
environments (experience w/ Docker a plus).
● Kubernetes Deployment experience
● Zero Downtime deployment
● Deployment for ROR, PHP & NodeJS
● Docker Knowledge and Git VCS experience
● Monitoring Policies
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Work Experience: 3+ Years of relevant industry experience.
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc [(C.S.E)/I.T], M.C.A, M.Sc (I.T)
Location: Surat, Gujarat
Benefits and Perks
○ 5 days working
○ Fully Paid Basic Life/ Competitive salary
○ Vibrant Workplace
○ PTO/Paid Offs/Annual Paid Leaves/Paternal Leaves
○ Fully Paid Health Insurance.
○ Rewards & Recognitions
○ Team Outings
● Our Cultural Attributes
○ Growth mindset
○ People come first
○ Customer obsessed
○ Diverse & inclusive
○ Exceptional quality
○ Push the envelope
○ Learn and grow
○ Equal opportunity to grow.
○ Team Work. Together, we can…!!!!!
Location – Pune
Experience - 1.5 to 3 YR
Payroll: Direct with Client
Salary Range: 3 to 5 Lacs (depending on existing)
Role and Responsibility
• Good understanding and Experience on AWS CloudWatch for ES2, Amazon Web Services, and Resources, and other sources.
• Collect and Store logs
• Monitor and Store Logs
• Log Analyze
• Configure Alarm
• Configure Dashboard
• Preparation and following of SOP's, Documentation.
• Good understanding AWS in DevOps.
• Experience with AWS services ( EC2, ECS, CloudWatch, VPC, Networking )
• Experience with a variety of infrastructure, application, and log monitoring tools ~ Prometheus, Grafana,
• Familiarity with Docker, Linux, and Linux security
• Knowledge and experience with container-based architectures like Docker
• Experience on performing troubleshooting on AWS service.
• Experience in configuring services in AWS like EC2, S3, ECS
• Experience with Linux system administration and engineering skills on Cloud infrastructure
• Knowledge of Load Balancers, Firewalls, and network switching components
• Knowledge of Internet-based technologies - TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP & Networking concepts
• Knowledge of security best practices
• Comfortable 24x7 supporting Production environments
• Strong communication skills
Must Have Skills
- AWS Solutions Architect and/or DevOps certification, Professional preferred
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred
- Hands-on technical expertise on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to include but not limited to EC2, VPC, IAM, Security groups, ELB/NLB/ALB, Internet gateway, S3, EBS and EFS.
- Experience in migration-deployment of applications to Cloud, re-engineering of application for cloud, setting up OS and app environments in virtualized cloud
- DevOps automation, CI/CD, infrastructure/services provisioning, application deployment and configuration
- DevOps toolsets to include Ansible, Jenkins and XLdeploy, XLrelease
- Scripting in Shell (bash) and Extensive Python
- Agile software development
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation, and collaboration skills - Team leadership skills
- Linux (RHEL) administration/engineering
- Deploying, configuring, and supporting large scale monolithic and microservices based SaaS applications
- Working as both an infrastructure and application migration specialist
- Identifying and documenting application requirements for network, F5, IAM, and security groups
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and automated deployment
- Work with Technology leadership to understand business goals and requirements
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience with configuration management platforms
- Writing and diagnosing issues with complex shell scripts
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems