- 2 years of experience in DevOps.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience on version control tools such as GIT and SVN.
- Experience working with Apache, Nginx, JBoss, and Tomcat Servers.
- Understanding of load balancing technologies.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong in GitLab CI/CD.
- Passionate to resolve reliability issues and identify strategies to mitigate going forward.
- Basic awareness but strong interest to learn, work, and grow in the DevOps area.
- DevOps/Operations, Dev or QA background with some awareness or practical experience working on Cloud (AWS services ELB, VPC, S3, RDS ), Python/Shell scripting, Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Infra-as-a Code concepts using AWS, Terraform, Cloud formation.
- Should be Good in Unix and aware of basic networking concepts (DNS, DHCP, VPN, NAT, TCP/IP).
- Proficiency in scripting languages including Bash, Python.
- Help increase system performance with a focus on high availability and scalability.
- Propose, scope, design, and implement various infrastructure architectures.
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools.
- Keep up to date on modern technologies and trends and advocate for their inclusion within products when it makes sense.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies through self-learning.
- Worked on system backup & recovery.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about creating a steadfast, reliable platform that exemplifies our excellent user experience and enjoys taking on new challenges. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the site/platform reliability and deployment processes supporting our Test Prep applications.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in CI/CD pipelines to deploy to VM and PaaS instances using AWS/Azure DevOps services
- 2+ years of experience in supporting and maintaining AWS/Azure Infrastructure and Linux/Windows servers
- Experience with deployment of infrastructure and applications in AWS/Azure
- Experience with Build technologies and cloud services (Jenkins/Azure DevOps or AWS CodeDeploy)
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines using YAML script
- Expertise in source code management systems like GIT and Bitbucket
- Knowledge of Branching, Merging, and release strategies
- Strong experience in scripting with PowerShell/Bash/Python/YAML, etc.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools (Newrelic, Log analytics workspace, Nagios, Splunk, and CloudWatch)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Web Server (IIS), and Linux Web Server (Apache) Administration
- Operational and/or development experience in the AWS/Azure cloud (PaaS and SaaS)
- Provide day-to-day support in creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Own the complete DevOps process (source code to release) for all environments (Development, Testing, Staging/UAT/PreProd, and Production)
- Create processes to build and deploy, monitor, and maintain applications
- Provide day-to-day support in maintenance of AWS/Azure Cloud and on-premises environments
- Support the entire production and staging environments for reliability, uptime, with 99.99%
- Configure monitoring and alerting systems for the applications and platform services
- Perform troubleshooting on performance issues, automated job failures, high availability solutions, and backup/restore issues
- Should be familiar with capacity planning, autoscaling, and Disaster Recovery(DR)
- Collaborate with the Technology Services team to develop CI/CD solutions that improve efficiency and optimize the deployment time.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation
- Troubleshoot server performance issues and handling of continuous integration system
- Provide maintenance, Support 24/7 collaborating with developers on software requirements
At Egnyte we build and maintain our flagship software: a secure content platform used by companies like Red Bull and Yamaha.
We store, analyze, organize, and secure billions of files and petabytes of data with millions of users. We observe more than 1M API requests per minute on average. To make that possible and to provide the best possible experience, we rely on great engineers. For us, people who own their work from start to finish are integral. Our Engineers are part of the process from design to code, to test, to deployment, and back again for further iterations.
We have 300+ engineers spread across the US, Poland, and India.
You will be part of our DevOps Team working closely with our DBA team in automating, monitoring, and scaling our massive MySQL cluster. Previous MySQL experience is a plus.
Your day-to-day at Egnyte
- Designing, building, and maintaining cloud environments (using Terraform, Puppet or Kubernetes)
- Migrating services to cloud-based environments
- Collaborating with software developers and DBAs to create a reliable and scalable infrastructure for our product.
- 2+ years of proven experience in a DevOps Engineer, System Administrator or Developer role, working on infrastructure or build processes
- Experience with databases (MySQL or Postgress or RDS/Aurora or others)
- Experience with public cloud services (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Good understanding of the Linux Operating System on the administration level
- Preferably you have experience with HA solutions: our tools of choice include Orchestrator, Proxysql, HAProxy, Corosync & Pacemaker, etc.
- Experience with metric-based monitoring solutions (Cloud: CloudWatch/Stackdriver, On-prem: InfluxDB/OpenTSDB/Prometheus)
- Drive to grow as a DevOps Engineer (we value open-mindedness and a can-do attitude)
- Good experience with programming language Python
- Strong experience in Docker.
- Good knowledge with any of the Cloud Platform like Azure.
- Must be comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Must have exposure into IOT domain and its protocols ((Zigbee & BLE ,LoRa,Modbus)
- Must be a good team player.
- Strong Communication Skills
- 2+ years work experience in a DevOps or similar role
- Knowledge of OO programming and concepts (Java, C++, C#, Python)
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g., scripting via Bash, Python, etc)
- Fluency in one or more scripting languages such as Python or Ruby.
- Familiarity with Microservice-based architectures
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS)
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Linux, networking, server, and cloud architectures.
- Experience with CI/CD tools Azure DevOps, AWS cloud formation, Lamda functions, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or another cloud PaaS provider.
- Solid understanding of configuration, deployment, management, and maintenance of large cloud-hosted systems; including auto-scaling, monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery
- Proficiency with source control, continuous integration, and testing pipelines
- Effective communication skills
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture.
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments.
- Streamline the software development lifecycle by identifying pain points and productivity barriers and determining ways to resolve them.
- Analyze how customers are using the platform and help drive continuous improvement.
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies.
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments.
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
- Identification and prioritization of technical debt that risks instability or creates wasteful operational toil.
- Own daily operational goals with the team.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in managing AWS resources and automating CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong scripting skills in PowerShell, Python or Bash be able to build and administer CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of infrastructure tools like Cloud Formation, Terraform, Ansible.
- Experience with microservices and/or event-driven architecture.
- Experience using containerization technologies (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos or Vagrant).
- Strong practical Windows and Linux system administration skills in the cloud.
- Understanding of DNS, NFS, TCP/IP and other protocols.
- Knowledge of secure SDLC, OWASP top 10 and CWE/SANS top 25.
- Deep understanding of Web Sockets and their functioning. Hands on experience of ElasticCache, Redis, ECS or EKS. Installation, configuration and management of Apache or Nginx web server, Apache/Tomcat Application Server, configure SSL certificates, setup reverse proxy.
- Exposure to RDBMS (MySQL, SQL Server, Aurora, etc.) is a plus.
- Exposure to programming languages like JAVA, PHP, SQL is a plus.
- AWS Developer or AWS SysOps Administrator certification is a plus.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification experience is a plus.
- Experience building Blue/Green, Canary or other zero down time deployment strategies, advanced understanding of VPC, EC2 Route53 IAM, Lambda is a plus.
We are looking to recruit engineers with zeal to learn cloud solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS). We\'ll prefer an engineer who is passionate about AWS Cloud technology, passionate about helping customers succeed, passionate about quality and truly enjoys what they do. The qualified candidate for AWS Cloud Engineer position is someone who has a can-do attitude and is an innovative thinker.
- Be a hands on with responsibilities for the installation, configuration, and ongoing management of Linux based solutions on AWS for our clients.
- Responsible for creating and managing Autoscaling EC2 instances using VPCs, Elastic Load Balancers, and other services across multiple availability zones to build resilient, scalable and failsafe cloud solutions.
- Familiarity with other AWS services such as CloudFront, ALB, EC2, RDS, Route 53 etc. desirable.
- Working Knowledge of RDS, Dynamo DB, Guard Duty, WAF, Multi tier architecture.
- Proficient in working on Git, CI CD Pipelined, AWS Devops, Git, Bit Bucket, Ansible.
- Proficient in working on Docker Engine, Containers, Kubernetes .
- Expertise in Migration workload to AWS from different cloud providers
- Should be versatile in problem solving and resolve complex issues ranging from OS and application faults to creatively improving solution design
- Should be ready to work in rotation on a 24x7 schedule, and be available on call at other times due to the critical nature of the role
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
- Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Pre-production acceptance testing for quality assurance.
- Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
- Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational processes.
Desired Candidate Profile
o Customer oriented personality with good communication skills, who is able to articulate and communicate very effectively verbally as well as in written communications.
o Be a team player that collaborates and shares experience and expertise with the rest of the team.
o Understands database system such as MSSQL, Mongo DB, MySQL, MariaDB, Dynamo DB, RDS.
o Understands Web Servers such as Apache, Ningx.
o Must be RHEL certified.
o In depth knowledge of Linux Commands and Services.
o Efficiency enough to manage all internet applications inclusive FTP, SFTP, Ningx Apache, MySQL, PHP.
o Good communication skill.
o Atleast 3-7 Years of experience in AWS and Devops.
i2k2 Networks is a trusted name in the IT cloud hosting services industry. We help enterprises with cloud migration, cost optimization, support, and fully managed services which helps them to move faster and scale with lower IT costs. i2k2 Networks offers a complete range of cutting-edge solution that drives the Internet-powered business modules. We excel in:
- Managed IT Services
- Dedicated Web Servers Hosting
- Cloud Solutions
- Email Solutions
- Enterprise Services
- Round the clock Technical Support
i2k2 Networks Pvt Ltd.
AM - Talent Acquisition
Full Time, Permanent
Hiring for a Series-A funded Payment company that is scaling it's operations exponentially.
This is a Remote work opportunity
We are looking for a self-driven DevOps engineer who can help us build high-quality infrastructure on AWS. You would be owning our infrastructure completely and help us setup & maintain Kubernetes in production (with auto scaling capability), deploy database systems, and implement large-scale, multi-region, multi-cloud deployments. You would ensure that the infrastructure is scalable to keep up with a very fast-paced and high-growth start-up environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Setup and maintain EKS cluster to support microservices
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems
- Work with the engineering team to get services deployed across different environments
- Build and deploy state-of-the-art gold loan platform using the latest CI/CD techniques which are fully automated, repeatable, and secure
- Scale for capacity and traffic spikes of 50x normal load during high-traffic surges
- Monitor performance to reduce interruptions and server crashes
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Experience with AWS involving scalable container orchestration, networking and provisioning servers
- Well versed in AWS - CloudFormation, Public/Private VPC, VPN setup, Aurora, SQS, CloudWatch
- Familiar with EKS, EC2, CloudFront and AWS Lambda
- Bonus if you have experience with some of the following: Terraform, Helm, Jenkins, information security, cloud cost optimization: autoscaling, spot pricing, usage alerts
**** Looking for candidates with hands-on experience in AWS Auto Scaling, Kubernetes and Developing infrastructure from the scratch. Experience in Product Start-up / Fintech / Payment / E Commerce etc. is a must. This is 100% Remote work.
About the client :
Asia’s largest global sports media property in history with a global broadcast to 150+ countries. As the world’s largest martial arts organization, they are a celebration of Asia’s greatest cultural treasure, and its deep-rooted Asian values of integrity, humility, honor, respect, courage, discipline, and compassion. Has achieved some of the highest TV ratings and social media engagement metrics across Asia with its unique brand of Asian values, world-class athletes, and world-class production. Broadcast partners include Turner Sports, Star India, TV Tokyo, Fox Sports, ABS-CBN, Astro, ClaroSports, Bandsports, Startimes, Premier Sports, Thairath TV, Skynet, Mediacorp, OSN, and more. Institutional investors include Sequoia Capital, Temasek Holdings, GIC, Iconiq Capital, Greenoaks Capital, and Mission Holdings. Currently has offices in Singapore, Tokyo, Los Angeles, Shanghai, Milan, Beijing, Bangkok, Manila, Jakarta, and Bangalore.
Position : Devops Engineer – SDE3
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products. This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+ countries!
• Develop Collaborate in large-scale systems design discussions.
• Deploying and maintaining in-house/customer systems ensuring high availability, performance and optimal cost.
• Automate build pipelines. Ensuring right architecture for CI/CD
• Work with engineering leaders to ensure cloud security
• Develop standard operating procedures for various facets of Infrastructure services (CI/CD, Git Branching, SAST, Quality gates, Auto Scaling)
• Perform & automate regular backups of servers & databases. Ensure rollback and restore capabilities are Realtime and with zero-downtime.
• Lead the entire DevOps charter for ONE Championship. Mentor other DevOps engineers. Ensure industry standards are followed.
• Overall 5+ years of experience in as DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute
• Experience in Azure is a must. AWS experience is a plus
• Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and containers
• Proficiency in developing and deploying fully automated environments using Puppet/Ansible and Terraform
• Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios/Icinga, Prometheus, AlertManager, Newrelic
• Good knowledge of source code control (git)
• Expertise in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment setup using Azure Pipeline or Jenkins
• Strong experience in programming languages. Python is preferred
• Experience in scripting and unit testing
• Basic knowledge of SQL & NoSQL databases
• Strong Linux fundamentals
• Experience in SonarQube, Locust & Browserstack is a plus
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in working with cloud technologies, set up efficient deployment processes, and are motivated to work with diverse and talented teams, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately, and securely.
Skills and Experience
4+ years of experience in building infrastructure experience with Cloud Providers ( AWS, Azure, GCP)
Experience in deploying containerized applications build on NodeJS/PHP/Python to kubernetes cluster.
Experience in monitoring production workload with relevant metrics and dashboards.
Experience in writing automation scripts using Shell, Python, Terraform, etc.
Experience in following security practices while setting up the infrastructure.
Self-motivated, able, and willing to help where help is needed
Able to build relationships, be culturally sensitive, have goal alignment, have learning agility
Roles and Responsibilities
Manage various resources across different cloud providers. (Azure, AWS, and GCP)
Monitor and optimize infrastructure cost.
Manage various kubernetes clusters with appropriate monitoring and alerting setup.
Build CI/CD pipelines to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of various services into kubernetes infrastructure.
Work closely with the development team on upcoming features to determine the correct infrastructure and related tools.
Assist the support team with escalated customer issues.
Develop, improve, and thoroughly document operational practices and procedures.
Responsible for setting up good security practices across various clouds.