● You must be able to look at issues from the customer’s perspective and empathize with their situation, so you can be an effective agent and advocate.
• You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong listening skills, so you can ask good questions and provide viable solutions to our customers. You must be fluent in English.
• You don’t need to be a programmer or engineer in this role, but you do need to have above-average computer skills, so you can learn our products and resolve basic operating system and/or database-related issues.
• You need to be able to interact directly with customers (in English) through phone calls, emails, a ticketing system and live chat to be effective in this role.
• Some basic Technical know-how about crypto, wallets and the blockchain ecosystem
• Experience with Customer Support for SaaS-based companies
• Experience with trading, booking, and staking cryptos - a plus
• You will have a full caseload at all times, so you will need to manage your time and adjust your priorities as your caseload evolves.
• Must have experience using ZenDesk or any other CRM and KnowledgeBase software.
4+ years of relevant experience in technical customer support with a strong customer interaction experience
• Diploma, degree or relevant qualification in IT/Computing (or demonstrated equivalent work experience)
• Willing to work in a flexible working environment.
• Excellent Customer Service Orientation
• Ability to learn and articulate software-related and technical concepts
• Experience in providing Phone and Email support to customers
• Experience in managing customer escalations - especially technical escalation
If you dare to dream big for yourselves, put your ass on fire, work in chaos, with limited resources, being a self doer, able to innovate, research and patent your work, and lead others! if that’s the material you are, then NetObjex is the right place for you.
NetObjex provides a Digital Twin Intelligent Automation Platform that enables business solutions for real-time tracking, tracing, and monitoring of digital assets by leveraging the continuum of IoT (Internet of Things), AI (Artificial Intelligence), and Blockchain technologies.
We are one of the few startups who’s got global recognitions in several events right from 2017 and the saga continues. We are funded by a New York-based venture fund and with advisors who worked with top-notch companies.”
Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Manage Email Process- Payment, Refunds, Cancellation etc.
Responsible to provide timely & effective resolutions to customers through emails, chat, etc.
Knowledge of payments and fintech would be plus
Perks and benefitsOwnership and Responsibility.
Customer Relationship Executive
Who are we?
Design Qandy is a luxury home décor brand. It’s nothing less than a revolution in home décor industry- where technology enables world class home interior design.
To know more about us, visit www.designqandy.com and https://instagram.com/designqandy?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
We are a lean team of high-performing go-getters who take ownership of their roles in the organisation. Debates and discussions are an important part of our culture, and we encourage people to bring unique perspectives to the conversations.
Most importantly, we love solving problems. If you think you’re cut out from a similar cloth, we’d encourage you to apply to this role
What would you be required to do?
- Attending to all client phonecall enquiries received from newspaper inserts, references, newspaper ads or marketing activities
- Validation of client information as per our criteria and recording of the same in internal databases
- Fix appointment of the clients for the experience centre visits. Meet and greet them once they visit
- Be the intermediary between them and design teams for initial requirements
- Post the initial conversation the CRE would schedule and coordinate the meetings with the client.
- Give a tour of the experience center if needed
- The CRE shall follow up with the client and reschedule if case another visit is needed and give heads up to internal teams regarding the same
- The CRE shall keep a record and maintain the data of all the meetings and visits in a diligent manner
What skills we are looking for?
- Preferably Masters’/ Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years’ experience in client relations
- Proven record in handling HNI clients in luxury sector for 2-3 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Passion and dedication towards client servicing
- Must be a good listener and have attention to detail
- Prior experience in dealing with HNI clients.
- Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication.
- Basic know-how of any ERP system
- Providing IT Infrastructure support to our clients is one of the services we provide.
We are hiring a Desktop Support Executive for supporting and maintaining the the IT infrastructure and network uptime of a client with offices near Palam, In qutab Instl area and Gurgaon
- Desktop/laptop troubleshooting
- Maintenance of Mail systems
- Network Management
- Exposure to L1 server is additional benefit
Candidates should be :
- Graduates / 2-3 yrs diploma in Computers/ Electronics
- Certifications like MCP/ MCSE/ CCNA are desirable
- At least 18-30 months experience of desktop support
- Comfortable user of the internet and MS office tools
- Fluent in understanding/ speaking/ reading and writing English
- Would prefer candidates staying in the vicinity of any of the above office locations
Workplace Fabric (WF) is focused on using Technology to create the most efficient and effective working environments. Using patented sensor technology, data analytics and innovative displays WF helps office users get the best out of their workspace while enabling a business to fully understand the utilisation of an office building.
Most customers are seeing how >20% savings can be achieved as well as creating a much improved working environment for staff and reduced service cost. The business has installations in 50 cities around the world with major blue-chip companies as customers. The business has a cash generative business model and is set for accelerated growth; a very exciting time to join a rapidly growing company.
The exciting opportunity has become available as a result of company growth and opportunities. The Technical Customer Service position will be working with a friendly professional team and the ideal candidate will provide technical support to clients located worldwide.
To provide training and support for clients who experience issues with equipment, compile clear guides for client and review data trends from the system, carry out root cause analysis when technical issues arise and provide necessary guidance to achieve resolution.
Supporting clients with their requests in relation to their Freespace products and solutions, carry out training sessions on products and analytics dashboard along with return to work solutions.
- Training clients on products, services, applications, maintenance & analytics dashboard
- Understand client requirements/issues & presents solutions as necessary
- To action ticket requests within Service Level Agreement & clearly articulate updates to clients
- Always looking at ways to improve internal systems and processes
- Prepare client quotes for additional services or products & issue invoices
- Review information and act upon findings
- To be involved in technical discussions in relation to Routers, Access Points, Wifi & Internet connectivity issues
- Interpret and manipulate data
- Prepare documentation to share with clients following site visit
- Facilitate client meetings, sharing information and training
- To understand the functionality of all the Freespace products to support client with their needs
- Carry out any reasonable ad-hoc requests
2: 30AM to 10:30AM IST – Monday to Friday
On call support (only for critical issues) – Alternate weekend
- Positive can-do attitude, good manner with initiative
- Technical understanding in relation PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Customer focused & excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to make decisions, compile reports based on data analytics
- Able to work fast and solve problems under pressure at times of high workload and competing priorities
- Remain focused, composed, optimistic and flexible in difficult situations; resilient and bounces back from failures or disappointments
- Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them
- Comfortable working with ambiguity & to question to gain full understanding
- Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement
- A willing and helpful person who thrives on providing support for the team to achieve their goals
- Basic knowledge of PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Validating analytics data
- Discretion with confidential client information
- 3+ years customer service experience within a technical industry
- To have an interest in the build environment or architecture
- A Financial background is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word is essential
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload and problem solve
- Good research skills and attention to detail
Masters India is a licensed GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) appointed by Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN), a Government of India enterprise. As of now, Masters India comes under top 5 GST Suvidha Provider which was appointed by GST Council of India. The company aims is to build intuitive software solutions for complex problems faced by businesses across the globe. We are fulfilling our mission by offering tax and financial automation products to enterprises.
Masters India –A Family Business Spanning Decades. We are part of a business group established by Shri Chandra Prakash Agrawal in 1978. Mr Agarwal established the second copper melting plant in Delhi and since then, we have continuously grown. Masters India was established in 1999 and presently, manufactures aluminium wire rod, sheet and foil. Family has manufacturing facilities in Delhi, Rajasthan and Maharashtra. We also have operations in Healthcare, Hospitality and IT sector.
- Onboard enterprise customers for solutions delivered by Masters India.
- Project Manager for integration projects undertaken for enterprise customers.
- Maintain highest standards of customer support to be provided
- Follow up for resolution with DEV/QA team on the issues raised by the customer.
- Continuous customer success approach with zero attrition to be ensured
- Filing GST Returns for enterprise customers
- Providing Reconciliation Statement to the clients.
- Resolving queries related to E-invoice and EWB for clients
- Should have highly developed all round interpersonal skills. ·
- Should have impeccable communication skills. ·
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude. ·
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven mindset to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- They should be able to handle inbound calls
- They must have to provide training to customers.
- They need to provide Technical help IN software to customers.
- They must be able to solve problems to clients by calls via emails.
- Excellent understanding of excel, pages, word, number & Keynote.
Our client is a Community Commerce company that focuses on fashion and accessories. Their community network and technology is leading a rejig of Fashion retail and supply chain in India. Their network creates users as buyers and sellers at the same time, offering unbeatable prices on products and rewards for sharing deals across social media.
The founders are alumnus of prestigious tech and business institutes, with expertise and experience with ECommerce and distribution facilities. They have ensured quality and fashion with the factory price tag, that works best when shared rapidly with communities on social networking.
As a Jr.Customer Support Executive, you will be managing and building strong relationship with the customer.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Follow up on order status with internal teams.
- Convert Cancelled and Pending orders by calling customers.
- Effectively speaks, writes and presents clearly with persuasion.
What you need to have:
- Preferably experienced in dealing with fashion products.
- Command over MS Excel
- Enthusiasm to work with a passionate team.
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Fluency in English, Hindi, Kannada. Tamil & Telugu (preferred)
- Good E-Mail writing skills (Must)
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 2,50,000 to 3,00,000
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Customer service attitude.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
About the company
NoBroker.com is world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. With cumulative 50 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in last one year. With three rounds of funding of $71 mn, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, SAIF Partners, KTB ventures and BeeNext. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 4000+ people.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
Education- Graduation/HSC qualified.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
Decision making skills.
Language required: English & Hindi mandatory +Kannada/Tamil/Marathi preferred.
Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).
Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
Employee Value Proposition:
Employee health insurance of Rs 1 lakh per year. Premium is paid by the company.
Employees get free lunch and snacks.
Employees are promoted every 6 months. Outstanding performers get promoted every quarter.
Monthly reward and recognition to outstanding performers.
Accelerated growth of employees and can become Assistant Manager in as early as 2 years.
Regular team parties and Annual Day outing for all employees.
Role and Responsibility – Customer Service Executive
Inbound calling for customer service.
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the
time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts.
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Manage incoming & outbound calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Should have Good Communication skill.
- Should have good knowledge of Excel.
- Should have good writing skills.