- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
Quality Assurance Engineers at Phyllo test cutting edge applications and products at the user level and code level, both manually and with automated tools. Our QAEs are not pure black box testers, they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests with scripting tools and/or user-level automated tools. QAEs at Phyllo are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks from start to completion with minimal help. QAEs are responsible to understand the product domain, define the test strategy and test plans, develop and drive test case execution and drive best practices to release high quality software to our customers.
You will work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation. You will also work with groups such as Product Management, UX designers to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies. You will develop automated tests to help fasten testing cycles and release faster to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible to deliver manual/automated solutions to test customer facing features.
As innovators we embrace new technology, you will be empowered to choose the right highly scalable and available technology to solve complex problems in software quality assurance. If you enjoy building software quality solutions for highly distributed systems and solving challenging problems, come join us!
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Very Strong Experience in API testing (preferably with Postman).
- Write test cases based on available requirement specifications and verification plans, execute tests cases
- Good experience in Ad-Hoc testing, Smoke testing, Functional testing, Regression testing and Re-testing
- Monitoring and creating logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams.
- Preparing detailed test and defects report.
- Performing functional testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising defects and maintaining defect logs.
- Implementing QA processes, standards & controls.
- Ability to learn and implement quickly.
- Good communication skills and documentation skills.
- Very good at completing the assigned testing tasks on time.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the SDLC.
- Knowledge in Web Application testing, test management tool, defect management tool and test metrics.
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- Laptop of your choice
NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specialises in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. Expertise in Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios/scripts & documenting test strategies. Ultimately, the software tester is expected to be result-driven, having excellent communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design. If you're passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities, Requirements & Skills
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios/scripts & documenting test strategies.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) & analyze results.
- Expertise in preparing release documents, defect trackers & testing phases document.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Need to have an Agile background - so that testing could be carried in sprints.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the project team.
- Conduct timeboxed regression testing & Post-release/ Post-Implementation testing.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Experience with Clickup would be a plus.
- Having a Blockchain background could be an advantage.
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible Hours
● Paid Vacations
● Fun & Creative Environment / Projects
● Quarterly Performance Reviews
● Generous Bonus Schemes
● Oversea Working Placements
● Dynamic International Clientele
● Multiple Learning Opportunities
● Control And Work On Full Product Life-Cycle
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
- Strong knowledge of testing concepts and experience in handling different projects.
- Develop test plaplansn, test cases and understanding of UX/UI & browser compatibility testing specifics is a must.
- Able to do Manual Business Logic-based testing- Prior experience with responsive designs will be beneficial.
- Define criteria for testing, analyze results of testing cycles, and present results.
- 1-2 Years of Work experience in Manual Testing and is looking to learn a lot more
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Should have experience in B2C domain projects
- Experience in testing website and mobile applications
- Experience in Agile projects
- E-Commerce knowledge will be plus
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques and tools is a plus
- Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and independently with minimal supervision, on multiple projects
- Great attention to detail
Notice period less than 10 to 15 days preferred
An awesome SDET with 2 years of experience with testing scalable distributed systems,
exceedingly comfortable with writing code in JS.CHAI+MOCHA / JEST
Experience with test automation suites and have implemented an automated test using
Experience with functional and load testing for RESTful APIs.
Comfortable digging/investigating the architecture of systems looking for potential problems
and/or experience with bug tracking tools.
Problem solver who is not limited/hindered by programming languages. Open to learning new
technologies to expand personal impact.
Experience with testing real time applications like chatbots, games etc.
Experience with WebRTC.
Prior experience at a small startup.
Software Tester (Manual and Automated Testing)
We are looking for a qualified Software Tester with an eye for the detail.
Sound understanding of the software development life cycle, STLC, Bug Life Cycle.
- Manual Testing (Mobile/ web)
- Automated testing (Mobile/ web)
- Software testing
- Database testing
- Preparing Test Cases
- Bug Reporting
- Perform system, integration, regression and acceptance testing
The candidate should have experience of using at least 1 bug reporting tool mentioned below.
Tools: Jira , Mantis, BugZilla, QTP, IBM RFT, Selenium
Experience & Qualification:
Qualification: BE/ BSc IT/ MSc IT/ MCA/ MCM
Software testing Certification and experience on Jmeter (Performance Testing Tool)
Min 1 Year+ Experience
Package: As per industry std.
Requirement: 1 Month
Junior Quality Assurance (QA) engineer role and responsibility includes:
- Understanding the product requirement.
- Develop use cases and test cases
- Execute functional and regression testing (It also includes uncovering the bugs early in the product life cycle by doing manual and automated tests to ensure product quality)
- You are responsible for conducting various levels of testing before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective.
- You will also review software requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
|oracle EBS testing + manual or automation + ERP + any module experience (finance/ HCM/HR/cloud/ manufacturing etc.)|
Experience Level – 3 to 5 years
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with team to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in UFT
- Jmeter is an added advantage.
- API testing experience
- ISTQB Certification