Your bucket of undertakings :
- Expert in MEAN framework
- Expert in developing lightweight backend application
- Knowledge of other languages like Python, React is a plus
- Familiarity with ORM libraries and ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Experience in developing multi tenant applications for production.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing the responses to match the specific platform and design
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Knowledge of Agile and automation testing frameworks is be a big plus
- Strong programming basics, with clear understanding of Object-Oriented and Functional programming.
- Strong OO design skills and implementation of design patterns.
- Good understanding of software development process, test driven development.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them.
Education, Experience, etc.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so.However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So unfortunately we might look for Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- To reiterate: Passion to develop a fantastic product, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 2-4 years experience in scoping, architecting & solutions.
- Comfortable working in an all-hands start-up environment - owning a project and wearing many hats to get the job done.
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, every day.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category-defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transforming) the full scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full-scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, every day. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence, we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, every time one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
SkyPoint is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven Customer Data Platform (CDP). We build SaaS products to deliver personal relationships with your customers in: Healthcare and eCommerce industries.
Our mission is to build & drive with excellence; a C (Customer) D(Data) P(Platform) that champions privacy and compliance through connected privacy-first customer experiences. At SkyPoint Cloud, we bring people & data together with excellence towards data protection. We sync up your valuable data, on a single platform. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We follow a flexible culture founded on awareness, trust, collaboration, ethics, a strong outlook towards commitment, & customer fascination which are the building pillars of SkyPoint Cloud.
We believe in practicing the Ideal Behaviour at SkyPoint Cloud: Treat Human Asset Fair, Fun work environment, 4 E's (Embrace, Engage, Encourage & Empower), Open Communication, Curiosity & Passion.
We are looking for full stack Software Development Engineer for our Bangalore office to work as part of application and the integrations team that bring in data from many sources we support. The position will be
responsible for developing software platform with direct involvement on design, functionality, security, performance, scalability, manageability — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies. We are looking for professionals who has experience in design and development of applications using React, .Net Core, Azure
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
▪ Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
▪ Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
▪ Solve complex technical problems, customer requirements and provide efficient solutions
▪ Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
▪ Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
▪ Anticipate and communicate risks areas proactively throughout the lifecycle
▪ Handle complex production issues and should be able to fix it with quick turnaround time.
▪ Suggest innovative ideas in business and technology areas
▪ Should have good communication and collaborative skills
Professional Experience required:
- 3-8 years of hands-on involvement in software development, design, coding, and unit testing
- 2+ years of experience in leading in the agile scrum as squad lead
- Experience in reliable distributed systems, with an emphasis on high-volume data management within the enterprise and/or web-scale products and platforms that operate under strict SLAs.
- Experience in handling critical issues, escalations, and unforeseen roadblocks
Nice To Haves
- Azure certification AZ 204.
- Experience with data platforms
- Competitive total compensation package including equity and performance based bonus plans.
- Industry-focused certifications and ongoing training opportunities.
- Happy hours and fun team-building activities.
- Internet reimbursement within corporate guidelines.
- Opportunity to work with a US-based fast growing healthcare SaaS startup on Azure cloud.
- Meal cards and other incentives.
- Awards and recognition programs.
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with other technologists from cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have experience with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
At ThoughtWorks, we’re committed to fostering an inclusive community for all technologists. Help us achieve a more balanced workplace by anonymously answering the following demographic questions.
Big Picture (The Opportunity)
We are looking to hire an experienced SDE (LAMP) to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Agami Tech Pvt Ltd is an ideal place to get ahead.
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations)
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities)
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers and also data storage solutions.
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP , MVC design patterns , fundamental design principles behind a scalable application , User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
Skills & Qualification Required (Add Value)
BE/BS/MS/MCA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Relevant 3 to 7 years experience in PHP or LAMP application development
Knowledge of front-end technologies including AngularJS, React JS, and HTML5.
Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, MVC, REST API development.
Hands on Experience on PHP , Linux , Apache , MySQL , Smarty.
Knowledge in Perl is an added advantage
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, etc)
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds also in SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Demonstrated attention to detail & Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
Good problem-solving skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Finzly is a fintech company, providing innovative solutions to meet the growing needs of Banks and Financial services firms in North America.
Our award-winning open banking platform, BankOS, allows banks to innovate at the speed of “NOW” and compete with Fintech companies in the market.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team bringing innovation in the finance industry and be a proud engineer. This means following the industry standards, using clean code and being bold while sharing your thoughts during tough technical conversations. We want you to be a part of all of this!
What we need from you:
- You will join our team to develop awesome products for our customers(Banks and Financial Institutions)
- You will be developing in Java, Spring Boot on the backend and Angular on the frontend
- Learn from our high performing teams, while at the same time providing feedback on how the team could do its job better
- Work with our product owners and help them to convert ideas into working products.
- Sharp focused on delivery. We are results-oriented and need self-starters who do not wait around for direction.
What we need you to bring:
- Deep passion for developing software and continuous learning attitude to write more efficient code.
- Someone who wants to work in a strong team and influence that team on how to perform better
- You enjoy sliding between both front-end and back-end stacks to solve problems instead of just “writing code”
- 5 or more years of experience writing code for web products.
- You have worked with cloud technology
Bonus Points / Nice to Have
- Understanding of CI/CD/Docker/
- Experience/understanding payment processing / payment gateways, e.g. ACH, RTP, SWIFT, PCI compliance
- Experience on messaging and distributed caching.
Our Interview process:
- Recruiter Call (15 min) – Specialist - Recruitment
- Online Programming Test/Offline Assignment(45 to 90 minutes) – Online (This is optional for early joiners)
- Technical Interview (45 to 90 minutes): Sr/Lead R&D Engineers
- System Design + Methodology Interview (1 hour): Director - Engineering
- Final Interview : India Head (1 hour)
.Net MVC, OOPs concept, SQL
Writing a good job description and job advertisement for an ASP.NET MVC developer requires that you emphasize your project’s specific technologies and frameworks. When you are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer to fill a specific position, you need to specify the set of technologies used in your applications, because ASP.NET MVC applications can be deployed to different operating systems, environments, and RDBMSs or ORMs.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture, Mocks
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs, API management
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Experience: At least 2- 5 years of experience in the IT industry
You should have hands on experience in Web development.
You should have working knowledge of a few of these frameworks: Django, Rails, Angular, React, React native.
You must have expertise in working with at least one of these databases: MongoDB, PostGres
You knowledge of the following is preferred: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, ElasticSearch.
You should have good design development skills in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
You should have a solid understanding of web technologies, like, JSON, RESTful APIs, OAuth, etc.
You should be familiar with automated deployment, AWS infrastructure, Docker or similar containers.
You should be VERY well versed with Agile Methodology and Iterative development.
You should have worked in an Agile process and be familiar with standard development tools and processes Viz., code reviews, Bitbucket/Git, PivotalTracker/JIRA, etc.
In addition to Frontend skills (Angular, React, HTML, Bootstrap), they MUST HAVE server- side skills.
2) Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
3) Good Knowledge of OOPS, PHP, MVC frameworks, NodeJs, Frontend Framework: ReactJs/AngularJS, GIT, MySql, NoSql/MongoDb, CSS, AJAX, HTML5.
4) Write error free code and follow coding standards. Able to perform Code Review job.
5) Work closely with QA person to assist in the testing process.
6) Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
6) Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
7) Able to work closely with the team and meet the tight deadlines where necessary.
8) Strong Communication Skills.
Having experience in developing both front-end and back-end in .Net Projects.
Strong knowledge of .NET web framework preferably the latest version.
Strong Knowledge on MVC, Web Services, Entity Framework, Store Procedure and LINQ.
Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
Skill for writing reusable libraries.
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
Knowledge of concurrency patterns
Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
Experience/Knowledge in popular web application frameworks such as Angular2.
Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
Experience/Knowledge in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Having experience in Angular 2 ( type script), SQL and web services is A MUST
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools preferably Git.
Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Very strong in HTML & mobile techniques;
- Strong knowledge of Codeigniter / Laravel;
- Experience with Angular or React;
- Back-end skills PHP, MySQL or equivalent language such as C#, java, etc.;
- Strong knowledge of source control e.g. Bitbucket, Github;
- Experience with deployment and configuration of common stacks (LAMP, MERN, MEAN)
- Ability to work with design files for web development needs;
- In-depth experience with MongoDB & MySQL, including SQL & PL/SQL, or NoSQL query building
- Knowledge of tools & frameworks such as Gulp, Grunt, Node, Composer, etc.
- Ability to work with APIs;
- Experience working with CMS systems e.g. Magento, Wordpress;
- Good knowledge of web hosting environments e.g. cPanel, AWS, Google;
- Python skills are a plus