So what are we looking for? If you have great communication, technical project architecting, and visualizing skills along with being an ambitious software developer, then this is the role for you.
The best developers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges. If you are passionate about developing the best software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle, then this role is for you.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Follows good principles of software engineering like TDD, writing modular, maintainable, clean code, and can work stress-free in an Agile environment.
- Has a strong engineering skillset with a firm grasp of fundamental Computer Science principles and a test-driven approach to software development
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities within a fast-moving industry and startup culture - Nice to have: experience building microservice architecture systems, test automation, derivatives pricing, scaling, operating system and network-layer performance tuning, BDD, KDB+.
- Hands-on knowledge of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis, or CircleCI - Knowledge of networking technologies and fundamentals
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment and by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least 5 years of relevant experience. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical equivalent experience, along with:
- Ability to program (structured and OO) with one or more high-level languages, such as Python, Node, or Golang.
- Experience with distributed storage technologies like NFS, HDFS, Ceph, S3 as well as dynamic resource management frameworks (Mesos, Kubernetes, Yarn)
- Computer Science / Engineering degree preferable
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Great interpersonal and mentoring skills
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
Experience: 7+ years
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Hands on experience in Spring Boot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
• Hands on experience in building RESTful based APIs
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• 7+ Yrs experience as a Full Stack Developer.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing Rich Internet based applications
• Experience with Spring boot and Angular 6 or above.
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
*) Any degree from a reputed university
*) Proven software development experience and Java/J2EE skills development.
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2+ years of experience in Java skills.
- 2+ years of hands-on HTML5/CSS3 experience.
- Experience of working with HTTP 1.1, and HTTP/2.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON RPC.
- Ability to write clean, bug-free code that is easy to understand and easily maintainable.
- Experience following Git workflows.
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Helm and CI/CD pipeline etc.).
Online tutoring platform that focuses on connecting students with tutors and has a focus on live learning courses for Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics (STEAM) subjects. It is a global online school for 21st century skills, teaching Coding and other extra-curriculars to kids age 5-18 via LIVE, interactive, gamified online sessions that work 10x better than status quo.
- 2+ years of experience on NodeJS & React JS
- Practical experience in building APIs
- Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
- Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
- Practical experience with Git
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Job description -
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the client applications. Apart from this you will be working actively on designing and implementing cloud infrastructure (AWS) and contribute to the overall architecture of the application.
Experience - 4+ Years
Core Requirements -
* Experience in software development and experience with e-commerce systems, relevant 3rd party integrations.
* Shows a strong grasp of web technologies and architectural principles necessary for designing scalable, extensible and maintainable web applications and services.
*Needs to have some exposure to cloud technologies like AWS/GCP/Azure.
* Basic understanding of object-oriented programming and relational databases, web design patterns like MVC, ORM technologies.
* Experience and familiarity with the tech stack - Node.js, MySQL, Express.js.
* Server less framework, REST, ORM Libraries. Exposure to the JAVA tech stack with technologies like Java J2EE, spring and Hibernate is a major plus point.
* Experience with developing REST APIs. Understanding of the basic principles of REST.
* Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
* Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
* Familiarity with AWS technologies will be a major plus point.
Perks & Benefits :
- 5 Days working
- Work from Home opportunity
- Paid Parental Leaves
- Annual Bonus equivalent to a months salary
- Monthly Internet Charges
- Gifts & Vouchers on B’day & Marriage
- Employee Recognition & Many more
About Company -
BUYOGO is a Zurich - based software startup, which offers small and medium-sized business-to-business enterprises integrated digital commerce. The Buyogo Connector is an all-in-one software for Swiss SMEs that helps them expand their e-commerce business and automate order processing.
Company Website : https://www.buyogo.com
About the Job
We are looking for a MERN Stack Developer who has minimum 1 year experience in front end & back end Development. Thorough knowledge in software development, best practices, build appropriate unit tests, build process including design patterns, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration and delivery. Responsible from coding to deployment of scripts to maintenance of system.
Disciplined approach to software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, quality assurance.
Experience with scaling high performance web applications. Should apply business logic/ common sense to solve day-to- day problems.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Design and implementation of scalable applications by using asynchronous programming with low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications between multiple systems, servers, and environments. -Integration of data storage solutions by creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and also Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Explore technical innovation and propose new solutions as and when required.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every month.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
- Strong hands on MongoDB and ability to write aggregation queries.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Hands-on on code versioning tools, such as Git, Redis, AWS, Sockets
Position Engineering Lead (Platforms) / Product
The Arth Group comprises companies that operate in the areas of Technology Solutions, Software
Products & Services, Rural Services, and Digital Healthcare. The technology organization serves
as a shared services organization supporting all the group companies.
Job Description Summary
The Engineering Lead (Platforms) / Product Architect will be responsible for leading the
engineering initiatives for the technology platforms being built by the group companies. The
equivalent names for this position are Platform Architect, Product Architect, Software Engineering
Lead, and Product Engineering Lead.
1 Architecture, high level design and detailed design of multiple software platforms.
2 Hands-on development for prototyping and initial releases of software, working closely with
product manager to execute on the product backlog
3 Leading and guiding a technical team of software developers for major releases, Code
reviews and overall responsibility for Tech Quality Assurance (TQA)
4 Technology risk identification and mitigation, new tech evaluation
1 Architecture / Design blueprints for both development and deployment
2 Working software – e.g. mobile applications, server applications, APIs, database applications,
3 Engineering / build plan for feature development, working platform features as per the product
backlog, fixes to any issues reported, enhancements to any features as per user requirements
4 New technology evaluation report
Qualification & Experience
1 Bachelor’s / Masters’ degree from a reputed university
2 Engineering / Architecture certifications (e.g. TOGAF) would be a plus
3 Years of experience: 15-20 years.
4 Experience of Fintech organization or Financial services expertise is a plus.
Proven experience in architecting and building software platforms, in particular cloud based
multi-tenant, SaaS architecture
Software development expertise
Front end technologies e.g. HTML/CSS and frameworks e.g. Bootstrap, Angular,
React, Express, etc.
Mobile applications e.g. native (Android, iOS) and hybrid
Database technologies e.g. MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, etc.
Cloud technologies e.g. Web Services, REST APIs, API gateways, micro services,
multi-tenant SaaS applications, usage of Cloud AI services
3 Experience in agile software development
4 Experience in low code platforms and prototyping
5 Expertise in data management & analytics, data visualization, dashboard development e.g.
using Microsoft Power BI, Tableau and similar platforms
1 Ability to work both as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger team
2 Leadership ability – mentoring and guiding a team of developers, reviewing their software
deliverables, and helping them address any issues
3 Ability to work against stringent deadlines and as per a clearly defined release roadmap and
4 Possessing a positive, can do attitude – “any problem can be solved”
Whizminds Innologix Private Limited is looking for a talented PHP Web Developer with experience of 1-7 years of experience in the field. Please don't Apply if you are Fresher.
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap and Excellent skills in PHP CORE, CAKE PHP
- Knowledge and expereince of MVC and CMS like Wordpress, Opencart, Magento Laravel, Codeigniter.
- Should comfortable to work on the development plugins, components, and modules
- Knowledge of web services.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and support high performance, innovative web-based applications.
- Write quality source code to be delivered on time, which meets defined project standards and deadlines.
- Perform maintenance on the source code, analyzing and fixing bugs where necessary.
- Periodically design and implement custom enhancements as per customer requirements.
- Should be comfortable to work on WordPress Laravel and codeigniter Framework and Mobile App Web services.
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Docker.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Position Title: Fullstack Developer (ReactJS, Python/Django, MySQL) / Front-End Developer (ReactJS)
Location: Navi Mumbai (Remote Ok)
We at ShujaBITS Infotech Solutions are very much passionate about empowering our team through our Organization Vision, Mission, Culture, Values & constantly improving ourselves so that we can serve our clients better and hence provide much better growth opportunities for our teams.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated "Fullstack Developers (ReactJS, Python/Django, MySQL) or Frontend Developers (ReactJS) to be part of our fast-growing team with strong experience and a strong technical background (should be hands-on technically) and experience working in agile software development.
Good command over spoken and written English
Organized and detail oriented
Prior experience developing a solution in Python
Hands on developing code in Python, Django and Django REST framework
Experience with JIRA/TFS for Agile
Strong Object Oriented concepts
Familiarity with design patterns
Extensive experience working in MySQL
Database Designing, ORM experience required
SDLC & Agile development methodologies
Software Configuration Management
Python signalrclient and signalrcore
Prior experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology
Take on development of key modules in the application.
Help design and implement functional requirements, with the best practices followed in the industry.
Documenting spec for the API interfaces in consultation with mobile app development team.
You will be responsible for day-to-day development tasks across the Software Development Life Cycle assigned to you.
Code review on a regular basis and ensuring code quality and adherence to company coding standards.
Desired Personality Traits:
Be able to stay focused towards project goals
Have a passion for creating great software and solving difficult problems; you live for it
Accept the challenge and rapid growth potential of a fast-paced environment
Fluent and proactive communicator, both verbal and written
Possess a positive attitude towards work, responsibilities and others
Use time effectively and bring a strong work ethic
Detailed oriented and self-directed
Preferred Educational Background:
Bachelor's or master’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science
OR equivalent industry exposure
|Job Description:||Full stack developer having expertise in MEAN stack. Candidate must have worked on large scale project and 2 years of relevant experience in MEAN stack|
|Key Skills:||Must be an excellent coder in MEAN stack
Must have experience in Anugular 2 and above.
RESTFul APIs development is must
|Required Experience:||4-8 yrs|